The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to muscleaddict564's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2007, 05:39 PM

muscleaddict564 is on a distinguished road
A New Master

This is my first story so I hope you enjoy!
~~

Chapter one:

It was a warm day at the Beach when Kyle felt like letting off some stress just by a nice swim. It was spring break and hot.
"Man, it's like a fucking oven out here!" Kyle said more to himself than anyone else.
He was a beast like alot of other college students, but he had a six pack and that's all he cared about. He was secretly gay, but no one else knew. He accidently fell asleep in the sand while tanning, and woke up to find himself in an unfamiliar house.

When he opened his eyes, he saw a shirtless man with mountainous pecs and a godly chest sitting on a chair by a table. The man wasn't looking at him, but he seemed to know that Kyle was awake and turned his head towards him.

"Uh..." was all Kyle could get out.
The stud smiled, "Hi Kyle. I've been watching you for a while, and know your little secret."
He winked at Kyle. Kyle, of course, felt surprised that someone could notice his sexual orientation just by watching him and felt uncomfortable.
"Oh, that was rude of me. I am Jason."
He smiled again. "Don't be shy, we're both gay, we can talk openly can't we?"
Kyle just nodded. "Sorry, but it's just that Im not used to a muscle god being in front of me."
Jason snickered. "It's okay, I am sure you will get used to it VERY quickly..." Jason walked over and lifted Kyle off the ground.
"I hope you have alot of energy, you'll be needing it to not black out!"
This gave Kyle a rocklike hard-on.
Jason seemed to notice and chuckled. "Easy there boy, don't break your clothes!"
He flexed his pecs to urge on Kyle. He liked the way they bounced and flexed.
Suddnely Jason just went into a full make-out with Kyle. Jason grunted manly-like as he forced Kyle's head against his abs.
With Jason being at least 8 feet tall and Kyle only about 5"11 he was at a disadvantage.
"I know you wanna wrap your tongue around this man muscle, so let's get started."Jason said, grinning.
Kyle slurpped around Jason's abs and pecs like a dog. "Like it, don't you?" said Jason.
He loved being a dominater, always in control of his bitch.
"This is going too slow, let's get right to the point." said Jason.
He forcefully grabbed Kyle by the shirt and ripped his clothes off completely with masculine force. Jason's veins showed obviously, and this turned Kyle on even more!
Jason grabbed Kyle's head and pulled it back, "Open wide!" as he thrust his manly 10 inch cock down Kyle's throat.
"Like that don't you!?" yelled Jason as he dominated Kyle. Kyle was in no position of authority and couldn't do anything about Jason's overpowering body.
"DRINK IT BITCH!!" yelled Jason in an orgasm as he blew his load that could have filled a milk container.
"Who's in control?" said Jason tauntingly, flexing his arms in Kyle's face.
~~
Sorry if it's short, but this is my first time actually writing a MuscleGrowth story!
Tell me what you think!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2007, 07:45 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I'm interested in learning exactly where all this is leading. :3
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options