The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2007, 01:24 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
A different kind of brotherly muscle

Alright, let's face it. When people combine "brother" and "muscle" together, they usually go for the younger brother growing huge and outshining the older brother. I think that, for once, let the OLDER brother get big for a change.

One idea is to have a reverse set up of the usual brother growth, having the younger brother be fit/normal while the older brother is small/fat. However, the younger brother wishes his older brother to be the stronger, more confident person he wants to admire, so he does his best to convince his older brother to snap out of his depression and start doing something about it.

Well? What do you think?
  #2   Add to thufirhawat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2007, 02:39 PM
(Lower) muscle lover

thufirhawat is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to thufirhawat Send a message via AIM to thufirhawat Send a message via MSN to thufirhawat Send a message via Yahoo to thufirhawat Send a message via Skype™ to thufirhawat
That's a good idea I think.

I agree that most of RP's I have or stories I read have the 'little' brother becoming huge.

Older brother growing : that's something to try, I say.
  #3   Add to benchdude's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2007, 04:26 PM

benchdude has disabled reputation
I think maybe the reason most stories like that have the little brother growing huge is probably because that's more of a "fantasy" and less likely to happen in reality than the older brother getting huge. I don't mind either way which one does the growing, but exactly because of the first thing I said, I like the younger brother growing more, just because you don't get to see or hear about that as often in real life.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #4   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2007, 12:14 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
That's definetly something I would like to read.
  #5   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2007, 12:35 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Having been the short chubby older brother, that was always the target of teasing and worse at the hands of my "little" brother and his buddies... I would love to see that but I don't think the older brother should "beat up or otherwise abuse" the younger guys... At least for me the idea that I was to "look out for my brother and keep him safe" was hammered into me pretty good... it's tough to shake that programming even when you're the one getting beaten on by the baby brother you're suppost to protect...

I think they should come to respect and admire the older brother but how that would come about escapes me at the moment...

Ender

Last edited by Ender; March 22nd, 2007 at 12:46 PM.
  #6   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2007, 01:30 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
I remember reading a lot of stories about younger brothers who are first abused or deprived of something, then grows bigger and starts bullying their now "little" big brother. Quite possibly, someone can start out using that scenario, and then have the older brother grow bigger. Once the two brothers are on equal standing, the younger brother can start admiring the good qualities he didn't see before.

Though, the story I had in mind is that the little brother really does like his older brother a lot, even though the older brother is depressed and doesn't think he's worth much. And, ironically, the younger brother recognizes the good genetics his older brother has to potential become huge. The younger brother tries his best to whip him into shape in order for his brother to feel better about himself.

Since I'm a little wrapped up with my other stories, perhaps someone else can use this.
  #7   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2007, 03:02 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
The idea for a loving and buff younger brother helping a depressed, tormented, and wimpy older brother is neat... I missed that you were setting the younger brother as a good guy, memorys from my past got in the way... The idea of brothers as best friends is cool. It might have being fun that way...

Ender
  #8   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 23rd, 2007, 07:47 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
You guys need to read "Tristan"... That ia a great "big little brother" story where the "little" bro becomes huge... but he also stands up for his older brother.

Message me if you're interested in reading the story.
[email protected]

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options