The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2007, 02:10 PM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,280 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
Best Friends - Part 5

I was trying to get my mind around all that was happening. Somehow the ?connection? between Will and me ? the same connection that was causing his muscle growth ? was empowering me to read his mind AND to control his actions. My brain began to spin with the possibilities. It landed on the idea that this could be the most perfect way to have sex ? it would almost be the epitome of masturbation. Here was a muscle god that I could lead through ? in every detail ? all the things that give me pleasure. If I want him to flex a specific muscle for me he would do it. If I wanted him to suck my cock harder or softer he would do it. If I wanted him to hold me tight and speak softly into my ear he would do it. This was too much for me to handle.

I began to second-guess what had happened, though. What if he had only stroked my cock and sucked me off by coincidence. I mean we WERE having sex. These are the things people do to please others. But he had done them as soon as I thought of them ? as soon as I suggested them. I decided I needed another test ? one that couldn?t be considered a coincidence. I looked at Will as he sat there exploring his own body. He continued to flex his biceps and seemed to marvel at how they exploded into granite peaks of power. He was obviously a bicep man, too. Then it suddenly came to me. I would get him to use those massive guns. I would suggest that he show me how strong he was. I remembered that Cal played baseball and probably had some equipment in his room. I began to send my muscle suggestion to Will.

?Hey Jimmy-boy,? he said not looking up from his flexed bicep. ?Do you want to see what these arms can do? I want to test this new monster body. And I know just how to do it. I think you are really going to like this.? Will jumped off the bed and ran into the hallway. He was yelling back to me the whole time. ?Get ready to see some power, James. You might like the body but you are going to really love what the body can do!?

And then he was back at the door. My mouth dropped open in amazement and excitement. He was standing in the room holding one of Cal?s baseballs and a bat. He was tossing the ball up and down and twirling the bat between his huge fingers. I looked away because I knew that just the anticipation of what was coming could have made me cream again. Will came and sat beside me on the bed. I was in shock because so far everything I had suggested to Will was coming true. He was following my thoughts in every detail.

?Have you ever heard a baseball pop?? he asked staring me in the eyes as he held the ball on his flat palm. I could only shake my head no. ?I bet it?s pretty loud, don?t you think?? He began to wrap his fingers around the ball one at a time very slowly. ?I bet there?s a cloud of dust and then just the tattered remains of the ball.? He was staring at his own hand at this point. His other hand had left the bat on the bed and moved to his crotch. I could see that his dick was rock hard again. I looked back at his hand and I swear I heard a high-pitched squeal like the baseball was crying out in pain. The sound of the ball being crushed and exploding filled the entire house. Will was right ? there was a cloud of dust. He opened his hand and the shreds of what no one could have guessed had been a baseball lay on his palm. He moved the tattered heap to my face and pushed the remains against my cheek. His palm and the ball were hot ? I guess from the tremendous pressure. The room smelled like something specific ? I guess it was old leather. I turned my face into his palm and kissed the remains. Will let them drop to the bed and I kissed his hand. I knew Will was ready for the second test.

?Did you like that mister James? I guess that tent in your boxers is all the answer I need. But little buddy that was nothing. Here comes the best part ? just for you.? Even though I knew what he was going to do ? because I was willing him to do it ? I was still shaking in anticipation. Every cell of my body was alive with intense pleasue. I was lost in the moment. Time had stopped completely. Will took the bat and grabbed it near both ends. One hand covered the narrow part at the base. ?We don?t want that part to snap first ? I want to make sure you see that I can break the thickest part.? He held the bat between us - so our eyes could see the bat and each other at the same time. I knew there might be splinters shooting out but I just didn?t care. I was not going to miss this display of muscle power. ?Here we go ? this strength is just for you,? Will said as his shoulders, chest, and arms exploded into mounds of muscles. The bat was weaker than I thought and snapped in two immediately. Or was the bat weak? Maybe it was Will that was stronger than I thought. Splinters did land on the bed but the break was almost perfectly clean. That was another sign of Will?s power.

?Let?s try one more thing,? Will said as he brought the two pieces of the bat together ? grabbing them at both ends. This time Will?s body ballooned into a mountain of muscle. I don? think one part of his upper body was not bulging. Will was attempting to break the doubled pieces of bat. I was about to tell him that it was fine if he couldn?t do it because he had already shown his strength when the two pieces of bat split again perfectly in the middle. Will was only breathing a little harder than before. This had been nothing for him. He was smiling broadly and looking right at me. ?Pretty cool, huh?? he asked. I could say nothing. I was just sitting there with my mouth open. I had been rubbing my cock through my boxers the whole time. Will grabbed the end piece of the bat ? the thickest piece and held it in his right hand. His bicep bulged into an enormous size and veins immediately popped out up and down his arm. I could not believe what I was seeing ? even though I had wished it. Will was crushing the piece of the bat with one hand. Dust and splinters were falling to the bed. When he was done he opened his hand and nothing remained of the bat except a little dust. He had turned the wood to tiny pieces of pulp with just his hand. ?God that turns me on!? he yelled and jumped off the bed. ?I need to do some push-ups. I feel incredible.? And with that he was on the floor pumping out the most perfect chest-enhancing moves.

I sat there stunned. Everything had been like I wanted ? even the push-ups at the end. I could not believe the feelings that were erupting in me. I felt drawn to Will more than ever now ? but I felt something else. I felt a power surging through me. Maybe it was just a little offshoot of the power in Will affecting me. I didn?t care what it was ? I was in heaven. I looked down at the perfect body doing push ups on the floor. Will?s back was incredible. I wanted to get down there and lay across his back as he pushed up and down.

?Hey, man, why don?t you come down here and take a ride,? Will said as he paused in mid-air - arms extended. I realized that I had to be careful. Just because I wanted something, Will was automatically going to make it happen. It was like having three wishes from a genie and always having to watch what you say ? to not make a wish by accident. I, of course, didn?t need to be asked twice, though. I got on Will?s back and put my arms around his chest as far as they could go. I could not bring my hands together because he was so massive. My hard cock was pressed into Will?s butt as he started to push up and down. After a few push-ups I let go of his chest and moved my hands to his biceps. ?You are certainly a muscle pig for big arms aren?t you little buddy?? I only moaned in response. ?Well don?t you worry your pretty little head ? these arms are here just to please you. I intend to get them bigger than any arms you?ve ever seen. I want them to be so powerful that you get hard just by looking at them. You?d like that wouldn?t you little man?? Once again, all I could do was moan in agreement.

I was also busy concentrating on a new thought that had jumped into my mind. If I could suggest things for Will to do ? and he did them ? couldn?t I suggest an attitude and he?d adopt it? Every time I heard him say something cocky my whole body reacted in ecstasy. I loved it when Will was bold ? when he talked about himself like there was no limit to his power. I liked it when he emphasized the power he had over me. I liked it when he took charge. Somehow it made me feel safe ? but more importantly it turned me on like you would not believe. I wanted to see if my Little Herc could throw some attitude continually. I wanted to empower his cocky side a little more. I was hoping it would work the same way as all my other suggestions.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Londonboy For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (July 24th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (January 23rd, 2014), Kit Werecat (January 23rd, 2014), ScottJones188 (March 9th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (January 23rd, 2014)
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2007, 02:46 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Moreness!

Heh, apparently my post-ejaculative nap had been longer than i thought: i left the computer on that last section (the one i commented on) because i hadn't even finished it when I came; obv. i commented later when i got back to my computer ^.^ But lo and behold! More had been posted!

So yeah, I wanted to say briefly that I by no means meant to criticize your story insofar as your control of the details, etc., and, more importantly, what you like, and ergo what goes into the story. Rather I wanted to point it out idly.
Anyway, again, absolutely hot hot hot! Now while for the most part these exact kinds of displays of power aren't usually my thing, this chapter still managed a good degree of hotness (same for the mindreading and controlling; not really my bag but I can dig it nonetheless ;p).
Anyway, keep it up man--can't wait to see Will grow some more. Oh, and a thought: maybe this mindcontrolly will lead into controlling will's further growing....? Hm....
~Ille Scriptor

Things happen.
  #3   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2007, 02:58 PM
Thicker is Best

Patience my friend

Thanks, Sexiscriptor, for your kind words about this story. I hope people are enjoying it as much as I am while I write it. I just wanted to say that I appreciate your observations very much and wanted you to know that I have chosen to do some things diliberately in the story. Hang in there with me and I think you will be pleased. Thanks again for your support.
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2007, 03:39 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Just as good as the last. :3
  #5   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2007, 05:48 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Tell me, does Jimmy have any more... best friends?

I'm kidding. Keep up the great work.
  #6   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2007, 08:34 PM
Thicker is Best

I'm in awe

Omelissokomos - you have no idea what a compliment from you means. I am in awe of your abilities and love visiting your site. Thank you very much for your words of encouragement and for all you do for people like me who love this stuff. I just love writing stories. I am especially getting into "Best Friends."

By the way, maybe James will have some other "best friends." Who knows.
  #7   Add to alanindy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2007, 09:12 PM

alanindy is on a distinguished road
I have to agree, this is one hot story. I love the display of power in this part, and how he is enjoying his size and strength and in showing it off. Keep it up!!!
  #8   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2007, 04:17 AM
Thicker is Best

Thanks Alanindy. I hope you like the display of power and Will's appreciation of his body in part 6, as well. I really appreciate the words of encouragement.
  #9   Add to Blake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2007, 07:12 AM
A wanabe be muscled chav

Blake is on a distinguished road
Brilliant story, just seems to get better and better........

Dare I ask.... Any More???
  #10   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2007, 02:34 PM
Thicker is Best

Blake. Not to worry. I have no intention of finishing this story any time soon. There will be more of James and Will. Rest assured. I am, however, working on a couple of other stories at the same time. They might take some of my writing moments, as well. Thanks for the encouragement. I hope to have another chapter for you soon. You might be interested to know that one story takes place in London.
  #11   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2010, 10:27 AM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
I will admit that I dont get the time to read the other stories on here as much as I would like, but Londonboy your stories are awesome and it's amazing that you have so much content posted to this forum. Best Friends is my first story of yours to read and I'm loving it lots. Can you suggest what story I should go for after this?
  #12   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2010, 07:26 PM

worshipper is on a distinguished road
Thank you for this story. Love the BIG man wanting to please the little guy. Also, can hardly wait for the cocky attitude to go with the muscles.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options