The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2007, 03:28 PM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,280 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
Best Friends - Part 8

Will was sitting on one of the stools at the bar. I decided to give him a little pep talk before we went to the back room. I moved behind him and grabbed his huge nipples through the t-shirt and sweatshirt. They were easy to find and I started pinching them hard. Will moaned a little and leaned back into me. I whispered in his ear, ?Yeah, buddy. We?re going to get you ready to make some new friends. How would you like that??

We were suddenly interrupted by one of the hustlers that had been playing pool. He stood in front of us and looked right at Will. ?You guys are hot,? he said in speech that assured me he was pretty wasted. ?How about a three way?? I was quite sure that if we did join him for a three way I would not even be on his radar. He only wanted to be with Will. I immediately thought of a way for this situation to be fun.

?I have a deal for you,? I said trying to get his attention. ?Hello, down here!? I finally got him to take his eyes off Will and focus on me. ?If I let you put your hands on my muscle pup?s chest and you don?t get hard in thirty seconds we?ll go home with you. If you do get hard you have to leave us alone.? I glanced down to see if he was already hard ? I wanted to give him a fair advantage. He was definitely soft but he had a huge package. I could see why he made it as a hustler. ?So is it a deal or not??

?Sure,? he slurred back at me. I got a little nervous that he was far too wasted and that nothing would get that huge tool hard ? but then I remembered that Will was MUCH more than nothing.

?Pull your sweatshirt up boy,? I ordered Will. ?Place your hands on his chest and we?ll begin.? Even drunk and blurry there was no way this guy could miss those two huge mounds of muscle. I leaned in and whispered in Will?s ear, ?Make him hard, boy, make him very hard.?

Will responded, ?Yes sir,? and let go of the sweatshirt. He placed his hands on top of the guy?s hands pressing them hard into his chest. He started moving the guy?s hands all around those beautiful pecs. Even through the t-shirt and sweatshirt I could see that his nips had gotten even harder. Will then started bouncing his slabs of meat ? one at a time and then together. He also tightened his pecs together and made sure the guy?s hands were caught between them.

In five seconds the guy?s monstrous rod was as stiff as a (pretty long) two-by-four. Will kept going anyway. He inhaled deeply and made his chest explode to inhuman proportions. The guy shook uncontrollably and came in his pants. Will and I both looked down and saw a huge wet spot forming below his crotch. A small pool of juice was gathering on the floor by his feet, as well. It was a pretty impressive load.

?Wow, only fifteen seconds. You?ve really got to watch that premature ejaculation,? I said laughing. ?Put him on the chair Willie boy, he looks a little wobbly.? Will let go of the guy?s hands ? but they didn?t leave his chest. Will grabbed him by the waist and easily lifted him into the chair behind him. Will lifted his shirt and backed away. The guy just sat there staring with his hands in the air. He was still breathing hard so I knew he was okay. I turned and saw Andy standing right behind the bar. I hadn?t noticed him there. He had his eyes tightly closed. He had seen and heard everything. I?m sure he was struggling not to cum in his pants, as well.

I grabbed Will by the front of the shirt and pulled him behind me into the back room. The five guys sitting at the table seemed to be having a blast. There were many empty bottles on the table. I let go of Will?s shirt and walked up to the table. This night was making me very bold so I looked at the group and said, ?Hey guys, mind if my friend and I join you??

The group looked up and said, pretty much in unison, ?Sure, come and join us. Pull up some chairs.? They definitely seemed like a fun group. The men started introducing themselves. One was Max, one was Brett, another was Victor, one went by the name of Sarge, and the last one was Mario. They were a good-looking group of guys, but my eyes were immediately drawn to Sarge. He was roughly forty years old and built like a brick house. He wasn?t as big as Will or as tall, but you could tell he was really fit ? and probably pretty strong. I shook their hands and told them my name was James.

Sarge looked at Will and asked, ?And who are you big guy.?

Will didn?t say anything so I jumped in, ?I?m sorry, he only speaks when I say he can. This is Will ? my muscle slave.?

Sarge?s eyes widened, ?Your muscle slave. What do you mean??

I looked straight at him, ?Well by slave I mean . . . well, why don?t I have Will explain. Go ahead, boy, it?s fine.?

Will looked at me and then turned to the group, ?I only do what my master tells me to. I am only here to please him.? I wish I had a picture of the group?s faces. It was priceless. I could see that Sarge was definitely impressed.

I continued, ?And by muscle I mean . . . well, I think showing would be easier. You may take off your sweatshirt now, slave.? Will grabbed the bottom of his shirt and lifted it over his head in one movement. No one said a word. I think everyone stopped breathing and I swear even the music from the jukebox stopped for a few seconds. Sarge had been taking a swig of beer at the time and when he did start breathing again he nearly choked.

After he gained control he said, ?Damn, you are one huge dude, aren?t you.? I could sense the lust in Sarge?s eyes. For that matter I could sense it in everyone?s eyes.

?So it looks like you guys are celebrating something. What is it?? I asked.

Max answered, ?Well it?s Sarge?s birthday. He?s our trainer ? that?s where he got the name ? and we decided to take him out to celebrate.?

I looked right at the birthday boy and said, ?Well Sarge, maybe I?ll allow Will here to give you a spanking later on. How about that?? Everyone at the table laughed ? but I caught the serious twinkle of excitement in Sarge?s eyes. The entire table was still staring at Will?s body. It was time for me to see if my ability to read minds worked on other people. ?Gentlemen, I can see that you appreciate my muscle slave. How about we let him be the party favor tonight? What if we let him lead us in some party games? I?m wondering if my boy here can fulfill any muscle fantasies for you.? I stood up and walked around the table. I could tell that this was exciting each of them completely. It was time for Will to make some dreams come true.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Londonboy For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (July 25th, 2013), ScottJones188 (March 12th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (January 23rd, 2014)
  #2   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2007, 05:12 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
What a hot lil story you have here. One small bit of advice, no one's making you put a chapter a day up, you can wait between chapters if you so choose. *whispers* It makes the story that much hotter.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2007, 06:15 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Do NOT listen to The MM, Londonboy. A chapter a day is de rigeur in these parts. About a hundred chapters will be right!

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2007, 09:04 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Just when I thought the story couldn't get any hotter...
  #5   Add to Canus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2007, 11:36 PM

Canus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Canus
I have to agree with the above. This story is getting so hot since my last comment on your work. I like the turns you take and encourage every formate you would like to present it to us (daily or otherwise).

Best, Canus
  #6   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2007, 11:32 AM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,280 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
Gentleman! Thanks again for your comments. And all of you have great points. TheMM - thanks for the reminder that over-saturation can sometimes prevent the anticipated build-up so many of us like. Arpeejay - your enthusiastic response is one of the main reasons I like to write stories here. Omelissokomos - I've said it before and I'll say it again. You are an inspiration for me. One good word from you is like "bread for a thousand." Canus - I think it is always important to stop sometimes and marvel that our world has made it possible for me (a guy in southern California) to share his love of MG with a guy in the Netherlands. Thanks to all of you. The bottom line, though, is that this story is just pouring out of me. I'm getting to live out fantasies, work through feelings, and try to walk in different people's shoes for a while - all things I love. That's the freaking great thing about this forum - the diversity. Some people like reality-based growth and some like mind-expanding fantasies. Both are important - reality based helps us to remember that real relationships are possible, but fantasy can open new doors (like the thrill of The Chronicles of Narnia or Star Trek). My world is big enough for both sides of this muscle-growth coin. Like I said, right now I just can't quit writing - it's way too much fun. I'm sure I'll slow down again soon - but for now I just hope I can add a little to this great site. Thanks for indulging me in this little reflection. Thanks, especially for taking the time to give me feedback. It really helps. Cheers!
The Following User Says Thank You to Londonboy For This Useful Post:
lazlong (October 17th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options