The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2007, 12:52 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Puppy Dog

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is not an original story, but an adaptation of a short story by the Japanese gay manga author Jiraiya. I liked the story so much I wanted to put my own interpretation to it, since I can't read Japanese. If I get any praise for this, it's only due to the fact that Jiraiya wrote and drew such a fantastic scenario.

It was summer in the country. The sun, big and red, was starting its descent into the west, but humidity kept the weather balmy. A handsome head and shoulders suddenly burst out from the water of the local lake. The shaggy hair was slicked back by the water and his trimmed beard was dripping with the clear water, also sliding off of the trap muscles sweeping from his neck to his shoulders. The young man had the sort of masculine face that seemed like it could easily scowl, yet was charming all the same, his thin, arched eyebrows making him look slightly aggressive.

"Hey, Puppy Dog!" the man in the lake bellowed.

The one he addressed was sitting on the dock just before him, hanging out with a couple other young men which he far out-sized. He was dressed in tight blue swim shorts that clung to his meaty thighs and bulbous butt and a matching blue string tank top that draped over his ample trapezius muscles and pecs, to settle over the hefty muscle gut he carried that was hard as a rock. He had a brush of black hair on the top of his head with the sides shaved close. He looked annoyed at the call. "What is it you want, Conroy?!" he yelled back.

Conroy smiled a little at how he was getting under Puppy Dog's skin. The two young men actually knew each other all the way back to childhood. They'd been friends since kindergarten and because of the rural town they had grown up in, they had been in each others' classes all the way up through high school, and even went to the same college to play football. Of course, the other man's name wasn't really Puppy Dog, it was Alex. Conroy's dad had coined the nickname all the way back when they were little kids, saying that Alex's face, because of his bushy eyebrows, big, soulful eyes and pouty bottom lip, made him look "cute as a puppy dog." Naturally, Conroy thought it was too funny and embarrassing to keep to himself, so he started calling Alex that at school, too, and it soon caught on with everyone else, including the teachers. Alex had been Puppy Dog since he was a little boy.

Of course he wasn't little anymore; neither was Conroy. In order to keep people from calling him Puppy Dog, Alex usually had a stern, serious look on his face, but it didn't seem to deter anyone from using his old pseudonym. Even after he went to college and grew a manly chinstrap beard (with a trail of hair framing each side of his mouth), it did nothing to hide the "puppy dog face."

Although they were old friends, Conroy and Alex had quite an adversarial relationship. They were constantly at odds over something, bickering or downright fighting each other, although they never stayed mad. Contests were also a regular part of their interactions with each other, neither wanting to give ground to the other. It made them a little exasperating to be around when they were together.

"Wanna have a race to see who can swim to the middle of the lake the fastest?" Conroy propositioned, still wearing his shit-eating grin.

"What a stupid idea!" Alex harumphed, looking more annoyed still. "Why on earth would I wanna do something like that?"

"Oh, so you're admitting you can't beat me," Conroy slyly commented.

A look of determination overcame Alex's face. "Fine, I'll show you I can out-swim you any day, fucking asshole!" He lifted off his tank top to reveal his smooth, hairless torso in all its bulging glory. His big pecs sat contentedly on his prodigious muscle belly. For how good Alex was at packing on bulk, he wasn't very good at discriminating exactly what kind of bulk it was.

One of the guys he had been hanging out with rolled his eyes. "When has Puppy Dog ever turned down a challenge from Conroy?" The rest of them assented to the exasperation.

Alex plunged himself into the lake, causing a splash befitting his size. "You gonna put up or shut up?" Alex huffed, floating over to Conroy.

Conroy got another sly look on his face. "Onyourmarkgetsetgo!" he blurted out as he began swimming like mad away from Alex to gain his edge.

"You cheat!" Alex yelled as he chased after him, already at a disadvantage.

"Those two," one of the guys on the dock sighed. "When are they ever gonna grow up?"

Conroy and Alex were using their strong, muscular bodies to force themselves across the good-sized lake as fast as they could. It was a terrific exercise for their muscles, as their hearts pumped blood to satisfy the demands of the aerobic activity. Conroy's longer, sleeker frame was slipping through the water at a good clip; he hoped his more slender, aerodynamic size would help him in the race. As he neared the middle of the lake, he dared to look behind him to see where Puppy Dog was in relation to him. Probably lagging behind like a bag of lard, he thought, chuckling to himself. When he looked, however, Puppy Dog was nowhere to be seen. Conroy actually began to panic. What if it had been too much for him and he'd drowned on the way?!

That's when he noticed the splashes of something breaking the water to his side, and he turned back to face his front only to see Alex ahead of him, grinning at his athletic ability and cunning. That fucker had been keeping up with him this whole time, even with his head start!

"VICTORY!" Alex proclaimed at the top of his lungs. "How's it feel to know you can't swim as fast as Puppy Dog, huh, Conroy?"

"You idiot," Conroy spat, "the race was to the other end of the lake, remember?" And with that he started swimming again, leaving a flabbergasted Alex behind.

"What?" Alex said, confused. "I could've sworn it was to the middle..." But rather than lose more time by trying to remember what the exact terms were, he just started his strokes again, trying to catch up to his best friend/nemesis.

After a few minutes, Alex's nerves began to bother him. "Dude!" he called out to Conroy. "Aren't we getting a little far out? I'm getting tired!"

"Moron," Conroy called back, still not having lost his ill-gotten lead. "We're closer to the other shore than we are to the one we came from! Suck it up and try not to embarrass yourself!"

The sting of the comment stayed with Alex. "I still think you cheated, you bastard!"

"Whatever," Conroy replied curtly.

Alex decided to just focus on catching up with Conroy rather than how tired and sore his muscles felt at this strenuous workout. His eyes burrowed into Conroy's wide, muscular back ahead of him. He watched how the muscles slid across each other with every stroke, how Conroy's powerful biceps and triceps propelled him ever forward through the lake. I may be strong, but Conroy's strong, too, Alex thought to himself. I gotta work harder to get back in the game. His muscles suddenly weren't what he was concerned with.

Finally they ended up on the rocks of the other shore, panting face-down on them like a couple of beached man-whales. They were both exhausted, gasping for each breath. Alex turned to see how Conroy was doing and took the opportunity to survey his friend. He was wearing a brief black speedo. (For maximum speed in the water, Alex thought. That fucker had made this contest in his favor!) Conroy was taking deep breaths that made his muscled chest expand and contract magnificently, catching Alex's attention. While Alex was bare-chested, Conroy had a light dusting of black hair on his chest, making him look masculine. Alex had been right to call Conroy strong. Although he was more slender than Alex, that wasn't saying much. Conroy had a powerful set of muscles that he probably could've used to become an amateur bodybuilder, Alex idly mused.

Conroy suddenly felt Alex smacking him upside the head with his forearm. "Hey!" Alex shouted. "You DID cheat, you asshole! Now I remember, the race WAS to the middle of the lake! You just didn't want to admit you lost!"

"Sore winner..." Conroy muttered so Alex couldn't hear. "Well you lost the race all the way across the lake," he said louder.

"Just because you came already prepared, shoved your ass into that fucking speedo and got a head start!"

"If you're gonna be such a sore loser, Puppy Dog, I don't think we should race anymore," Conroy sniffed.

Alex fumed for a few more moments, but then started to think about what they were going to do now. They were faced with a cliff in front of them, with no way around it that they could see. "What're we gonna do now?" he asked.

"Whaddya mean? We'll just climb up this cliff. We're close to my dad's farm."

"'Just climb up this cliff,' he says..." Alex grouched as he sauntered over to the wall of rock.

As they made their way up, Conroy had no choice but to stare up at Alex's swim shorts-encased ass as the two cheeks moved and pushed against each other, not to mention that the bottom of Alex's package was being showcased by the tight material.

Conroy got a mean look on his face. "Hey, Puppy Dog, better lay off the chow cuz your butt's getting too big for those shorts! So tight I can see your balls!" he taunted.

Alex simply dropped a small, loose rock on Conroy's head and continued climbing up, simply saying, "It's all muscle and you know it."

They got to the summit of the cliff, which was the end of a path that led into a forest. Alex and Conroy stretched their well-worked muscles as they plodded down the path. "We can stay in the supply shed we have on our property just a little ways up," Conroy explained. "It's getting late and I'm not walking back to the lake get my clothes and car after the sun sets."

"Yeah," Alex agreed, a smile beginning to form. "It'll be like the old days when we used to have sleepovers in there."

------------------------------

Once they reached the well-maintained wooden shed (it was almost like a small cabin in size, really), they removed their swimwear and hung it up to dry, making a small fire to keep them warm as the temperature dropped and to speed up the drying of their only articles of clothing. Alex was putting the supplies for the fire away while Conroy bent his torso out a window, unwittingly shoving his bubble butt provocatively into the shed. "Yeah, this definitely reminds me of old times. We used to camp out here all the time in the summers, didn't we?" he reminisced. "I wonder why we stopped..."

"I dunno," Alex replied, "but I have something here for us to do to pass the time..." he hinted suggestively.

Conroy turned around to see what he could mean when he saw Alex sitting on the floor by the fire, waving a pack of something in his hand. "Smokes," he finished.

"Awright!" Conroy exclaimed. "I figured my dad had to have a secret stash, ever since he said he 'quit' smoking."

"Heh, your dad's a pretty resourceful guy..." Alex complimented, using one of the bits of firewood to light Conroy's cigarette, then his own.

After a few moments of puffing on their cigs, Conroy noticed Alex was looking at him funny. "What's up, Pup?" he asked.

"You look like your dad when you sit there taking drags off a cigarette," Alex said with a laugh. "You're growing up to look just like him!"

"Ha, I should look so good when I'm his age!" Conroy barked jovially, taking another drag.

What followed was several minutes of silence. Alex couldn't think of anything to say. He was lost in his own thoughts about how long it had been since they'd been in this shed. It used to be a summer tradition, but after a certain age they'd just stopped with the sleepovers. He wasn't sure why, either. He thought back to how they were as little kids. They were scrawny as hell, kids that a bully wouldn't think twice about picking on. They'd made the decision together to start weightlifting to get big, so they wouldn't get picked on. The only reason either of them had kept it up during the years was the rivalry they had between themselves. If one of them was able to bench a certain amount of weight, the other would work until he could do more, and so on and so forth. It had built them bodies that were powerhouses of strength and muscle. They were better built than anyone they knew. No one picked on them anymore, that was for sure. Hell, at college crowds would part for Alex as his big, beefy, muscled stomach barreled through the waves of people. He'd sometimes hear someone whisper, "Is that the guy they call Puppy Dog? He's huge!" It made him feel real proud of himself and Conroy.

His face slipped into what Conroy's dad would've called "that puppy face." As the cigarette dangled off of his mouth, he looked at Conroy with his big eyes. Conroy was off in thought, too, his eyebrows naturally making it look like he was upset about something. Alex really admired Conroy's build. Alex himself had tried real hard to try to get the kind of body that came naturally to Conroy: the symmetric, defined, hard muscles that created a V-taper to a muscled waist cobbled with abdominals. Yeah, he could definitely be a bodybuilder, not like me... Alex continued to soak in his buddy's muscles. Alex simply couldn't seem to shed any mass from his midsection. Muscle just gathered there and didn't seem to leave, making his belly jut out in front of his beefy pecs that were already several inches deep. A casual observer unfamiliar with how big men differed, might think that it was mostly fat, but one slap against the front of it would assure you that nothing but thick layers of brawn hid underneath the skin. Even though he had built himself a unique, powerful body, however, he wanted to be the way Conroy was. He wanted Conroy's muscles.

As the silence wore on, Alex began to notice just how beautiful and artistic the atmosphere was between the two of them. The coolness of the summer night mixed with the radiating heat and light from the fire. Being lit from below, Conroy looked like he was a statue that Michelangelo would've sculpted using today's standards of muscularity and masculinity. His scowl simply looked handsome. The light drew attention to the round bottoms of his pecs and the pert nipples that lay on either end of his broad chest. The hair swirling over it glinted before it dove into his cleavage. Conroy's hair was swept backwards out of his eyes, which had become slits that he was looking down out of for some reason. His large, fully-formed bicep was illuminated in relaxed glory, looking meaty in its repose. His blocks of abdominals were highlighted by the flickering flames. Alex noticed that Conroy's left hand was toying with something in his lap. He looked more closely and his eyes became wide as saucers to discover his best friend playing with his dick, which was now erect in front of the dark treasure trail that formed leading to his groin.

"Dude, you're masturbating!" Alex yelled, freaking out, starting to stand up.

"Shit, you saw?!?!" Conroy panicked. But something else caught their attention as Alex stood up.

"Uh..." Alex muttered as he looked down over his belly to see his own dick had gotten hard during the interlude, leaping skywards from the small bush of black pubic hair.

"You got hard looking at me whackin' it!" Conroy screamed. "You queer?!"

"No way!" Alex screamed back, defensively. "What the fuck were you doing playing with your cock, anyways?!"

They both turned away from each other in anger. "It's not like we never wanked it in front of each other before, remember?!" Conroy said. "Used to try it all the time back in the days. My balls just felt a little full tonight, so I polished the knob a bit, big deal!"

"Guys get erections all the time, doesn't mean they're queer!" Alex shot back. "Just cuz I got hard doesn't mean anything. I just felt a little full, too!"

A moment passed and the tension seemed to leave the room. "Been a while since either of us fucked, huh, Puppy Dog?" Conroy offered as his version of an olive branch.

"Yeah, long while," Alex agreed. He'd never told Conroy that he hadn't fucked any of those girls he said he had. He just did that to sound cool in front of him. Technically, he was still a virgin.

Conroy turned his head back towards Alex and got another one of his sly grins. "I bet you're just angry because you saw I had a bigger dick than you."

That did it. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Alex roared, turning around to meet Conroy head-on. "MY DICK ISN'T SMALLER THAN YOURS!"

"WHO'RE YOU KIDDIN'? YOU KNOW I'VE ALWAYS BEEN BETTER HUNG THAN YOU ARE!"

"LIES, YOU EGOTISTICAL SONNUVA BITCH!"

"I'VE SEEN YOU WITH THAT JEALOUS LOOK IN THE GYM SHOWERS!"

The anger of the argument reached a fever pitch as they instinctively locked hands with each other, each struggling to overpower the other. "We'll settle this with wrestling," Conroy spat out. "Winner shows the loser what his big dick's like!"

Instead of answering, Alex just shoved back, using his powerful muscles to bend his enemy into submission. Conroy started to panic, since he knew that Alex's muscle bulk granted him greater brute strength than his own. He had to be sneaky to win. He broke the grasp and successfully got Alex into a headlock. "Ready to call it quits, Puppy Dog?" he taunted as he encircled Alex's thick neck with his beefy arm, squeezing as hard as he could against the trunk of muscle.

Wrong move. Alex roared in anger and flipped Conroy, sending him flying to the ground in a daze. Alex moved with a nimbleness that belied his great size and quickly got on top of Conroy's vulnerable form which lay face-down on the floor. "You lose!" he shouted as his body covered Conroy's backside, his semi-hard cock lying between the cheeks of his opponent's bulbous butt cheeks. "Yeah," he grunted as he used his hand to force his dick between them, the warm, sweaty muscle enveloping his penis, causing it to reach full arousal at record speeds.

"Okay, I get it, you win..." Conroy hissed through gritted teeth, his head held down by Alex's other strong arm. In the heat of the moment, however, Alex had other plans. He bent forward to lick Conroy's ear. "Uh..." Conroy said before yelping in pain and surprise as Alex shoved himself into his tight ass.

"I'm in!" boasted Alex for the whole world to hear. He started thrusting into and out of Conroy, who was grimacing. "Yeah, feel my dick in your ass. Still think it's smaller than yours?"

As time passed and Alex began to more gently fuck him, Conroy relaxed and actually started to have an expression on his face that showed some sort of pleasure being given by Alex's thrusts. Alex grabbed him and turned over, lying his back on the ground while turning Conroy around so that he sat on his dick facing him. Now that he saw more closely, he did seem to have a look of pained exhilaration painted on his face. His dick was erect and shot upwards from Alex's belly, quivering with delight.

"You really like my dick in your ass, don't you, Conroy? You like it when your Puppy Dog fucks you with his big dick?" As Alex kept up the stream of dirty talk, he steadied his partner on top of him, taking the time to caress his finely-haired thighs, gripping the bulk of the quads. "I like you sitting on my dick. Feels real good to have a big man like you riding it. You're so hot and tight inside, man. You're getting me off so much!"

"Can't hold it in..." Conroy sputtered, a look of erotic torture blanketing his face.

"No reason to hold it in, bud. Let 'er rip."

Conroy whispered, "Fuck, I'm gonna cum... now!" And with his permission, he exploded his load across Alex's torso, the rivulets of semen dripping down his taut belly and into the crevice between his pecs.

"Well, that didn't take too long..." Alex muttered, matter-of-factly. Then an evil glint settled in his big eyes. "But I still haven't come... or showed you what my big dick's REALLY like..." He shoved Conroy off his dick, who was still recovering from his cataclysmic orgasm. Alex stood up. "Get your face in front of my dick," he ordered. Conroy obeyed. Pointing his rock-hard cock at his friend's wincing face, he stroked the shaft and head until he shot his creamy load all over his friend's face, covering him in his man-seed.

After they cleaned themselves up, Conroy went to go sulk in a corner. Alex was just casually toying with his softening dick. "That actually felt pretty good..." he said, trying to start some sort of dialog between them. Conroy just sat there, his wide, knotted back facing Alex, silent. "Look, I won't tell anyone, okay?" Alex assured. "This was just a bet between us." Still no response. "Are you that upset that you lost? Or are you upset that you liked it? Just because we liked it doesn't mean we're homos or anything like that..." Nothing. Alex shrugged his wide shoulders in defeat. "Guess I'll see you in the morning, then." He laid himself down, ready to slumber.

All of a sudden, he felt his legs being jerked up and a gruff voice grunting with effort. "Conroy?!" Alex yelped, panicked at what was going on. His friend was of course responsible for this, spreading Alex's big thighs as wide as they'd go. "Conroy?! What's going on?!?!" he tried pleading, but to no avail. Conroy lined up his newly-erect dick and speared it into his pal. "YOU CHEATER!!" Alex screamed in pain at the uninvited guest.

Conroy began humping away as Alex kept grunting and moaning in discomfort. "You shouldn't have let your guard down, Puppy Dog," Conroy gloated. "The game wasn't over yet..."

"Oh god," Alex moaned, unable to reconcile what he was experiencing. "This feels..."

Conroy smirked. "I know, remember? I felt it when you fucked me. I wanna return the favor." He kept rutting his big, beefy pal. "My dick's big, too, ain't it? Big enough to get at your ass through all that padding you have. Jesus Christ, you're a burly one, Puppy Dog. I've always liked that about you. How you make me look so underdeveloped when we stand next to each other. I love how big you are..." Alex's face was scrunched up, trying to deal with all the pleasure and pain. Conroy began to hand-pump Alex's cock which had found the strength to become hard as rock yet again.

"Too much, man, too much...!" warned Alex.

"I know, dude, isn't it cool?!" Conroy enthused. "Way better than just whackin' it yourself. Does it feel good? I hope it feels just as good as it felt for me!"

"Conroy, PLEASE, I'M CLOSE!" Alex yelled, but to no avail. Conroy continued to pound his pud.

"No way, Puppy Dog, we're taking you to the edge!"

"FUCK! Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" And with that, Alex started cumming in a great torrent along his great bulky muscle belly.

"Fuckin' beautiful, man," Conroy encouraged, pulling his dick out of his ass. "You cum like a pro, Puppy Dog."

"I CAN'T STAND IT!!!" Alex screamed, still shooting out great gouts of semen. Conroy put his dick alongside his buddy's and that's all it took to get him to start creaming his own load. Both of them came for quite a few moments, some spurts even reaching Alex's face, getting into his neat beard and dripping off his forehead along with his sweat.

---------------------

Light streamed through the window and settled on Alex's prone form. It danced across his face and his face scrunched up. He released a little whining noise from his throat and began to wake up. When he opened his eyes, they finally focused on the sight before him: Conroy lying on his side, head propped nonchalantly on his left hand and his right idly scratching his abs. The morning light transformed him into a vision of hard, masculine curves and cuts. Porn wished it was this erotic, Alex thought, and he wasn't even doing anything. Just being his good ol' naked self.

"About last night..." Alex began groggily.

"Yeah, sorry about surprising you like that," Conroy said smoothly, eyes closed before getting one of his sly grins on his face. "But I couldn't let you keep the upper hand. Not my style."

"It's okay," admitted Alex. "I... liked it a lot. Everything we did, that is."

Conroy opened his eyes and got an eyeful of Alex's hard dick pointing straight up, yet again, from his crotch. "Serious case of morning wood you got there, Puppy Dog."

"And you're just the lumberjack for the job," Alex teased, his body looking wonderfully full and refreshed from a good night's sleep. His pecs jutted out from below his jaw, beefy as ever, the nubs of his nipples excited by the attention of his best friend. His strong, mounded arms effortlessly held up his torso. Conroy chuckled at his innuendo. Alex laughed too. "Guess we're pretty queer for each other, huh?" he admitted.

"Care to wrestle again?" Conroy suggestively offered. "I bet you can't pin me a second time..."

All of a sudden the door to the shed flew open, the morning light shining in on them and back-lighting a short, stocky figure brandishing a shotgun. The bottoms dropped out of their stomachs as a look of absolute horror dawned on their faces, as if someone had just caught them trying to commit murder. As their eyes adjusted, they were finally able to see who their assailant was, and it did nothing to calm their nerves.

The man was indeed short and stocky, thickly corded with hard-earned muscle, but middle age had worked its ravages on his physique and a jelly belly was beginning to surface. He wore a tight wife beater shirt over his mounding traps and his gray hair adorned his head in a flat-top and wrapped around his face in a chinstrap beard. If the two young men were horrified, this man was just plain confused. "Conroy? Puppy Dog? What in the hell are y'all doin' in the shed naked as the day you was born? 'Nother sleepover?" Conroy's father queried with a tint of surprise in his voice. "Thought there was a trespasser up in here."

"I see," Conroy's dad said in a measured tone as they walked down the forest path, smoking a cigarette. He had turned his back while they'd put back on their swim wear, which had long since dried, in order to clothe themselves and they were headed back towards the dock on the lake where the boys could gather the rest of their things.

"You do, Pa?" Conroy eagerly asked.

"Sure, you boys got tuckered out swimming and decided to rest a spell in our ol' shed."

"Sorry for the trouble..." Alex apologized.

"And ya two just happened ta end up fooling around with each other," Pa breezily added, puffing on his cig.

The look of horror passed between Alex and Conroy again, doubtlessly asking the question "How'd he know?!"

"Now look here," Pa said, turning back to face them and his voice getting serious. "I don't want you boys thinkin' I'm some backwards ol' coot who don't understand kids these days. If yer heart tells ya ta be together, hell, I ain't got no business comin' between ya. Besides," Pa got a mischievous glint in his eye as he slapped Alex firmly on the bottom, "I can't be too bent outta shape if'n my boy can nab a fine specimen like Puppy Dog, here!"

"Watch it, old man!" Alex bristled, his pecs bunching in readiness.

"'Sides, always knew somethin' was diff'rent 'bout my boy," Pa continued, walking along. "Ain't ever bring home a girl or nothin' like that. All that matters is Conroy's happy, and that you treat him right, Puppy Dog. Always knew you were a good kid, couldn't be prouder for the both of ya."

"Old man..." Alex whispered, emotion welling up in his voice.

"Yeah, Pa, Puppy Dog's the guy for me," Conroy said with a true smile. "I guess I loved him for a long time now. Feels good just to say it, too." He turned to make sure Alex saw him say it to him. "I love you, Alex. Every last inch of you."

"Heh heh!" Pa chuckled to himself, walking ahead of them. "Young guys in love!"

"Conroy..." Alex said, taken aback by this open show of emotion from his oldest friend and deepest fantasy. "I..." He looked right into the eyes of his lover with his own soulful ones. It suddenly felt right to say it. "I love you, too." He smiled the smile of the truly contented. "So what do we do now?"

"I was thinking," Conroy said with a spring in his step, hooking a furry forearm around Alex's bull neck, "once we get our stuff we head back to my place and I kick your ass in arm wrestling."

"No way can those sticks you call arms overpower these guns!" Alex bragged, grateful that he now had someone he could grow old with.

Pa continued to walk ahead, eyes squinted. "That boy and his Puppy Dog; ain't no stoppin' 'em."
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2007, 12:57 AM

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
The original story I based this off of can be found here. As you can see, I Westernized the setting and characters. I also decided not to include the last bonus page epilogue as part of my treatment, due to not really knowing how to fit it in. I hope you enjoy it like I did.
  #3   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2007, 06:04 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
That was great how well you used the Jiriaya comic, which probably gained something in translation, as the basis of your story. I can really see 'em saying the things you had they say.
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2007, 06:09 PM

Well that's kind of you to say. :3

Thanks for replying, I was beginning to wonder if no one liked what I did.
  #5   Add to Braun1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2007, 05:22 AM

Braun1
Send a message via ICQ to Braun1 Send a message via Yahoo to Braun1
This was a great adaptation. Would love to hear more adventures of Puppy Dog.

aka Braun1
  #6   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2007, 06:42 AM

Thanks! I'm not sure if there'll be more, though. If I get greatly inspired I might, since I do love the characters, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
  #7   Add to TitanInTraining's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2007, 11:43 AM

TitanInTraining is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to TitanInTraining Send a message via Yahoo to TitanInTraining
I really did like this story and I especially like the way you Americanized it, but kept the essence of the story. I hope you do continue it, and good job.
  #8   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2007, 11:50 AM

Thanks! My hesitation in continuing it is that I don't have another story with these two characters in it to adapt, so it'd be all me next time and I don't know if I have what it takes to do them justice without Jiraiya's help.
  #9   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 17th, 2007, 04:42 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Excuse me for the lack of response, I really liked the story and I could feel that you were really focusing on keeping an universe developed by someone else and at the same time adding your own interpretation. Excellent story.

How is it possible for me to have access to the original comics? I am really not familiar with manga art So if someone is kind enough to point me a direction for this Jiraya comic...

It would be really nice to re-read this story after I met the inspirational comic.

Take care.
  #10   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 17th, 2007, 07:47 AM

Why thank you for the kind words. The link to the manga is in the second post of this topic.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options