The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2013, 04:46 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Hockey Hunk: Bigger is Better

This is the second part of the Hockey Hunk. Click the following link to see the first part Hockey Hunk: Winning to Grow. As always, any feedback - good or bad - is appreciated.

Hockey Hunk: Bigger is Better

"Today's the big day, Anthony." Colton smiled as he wrapped himself around Anthony's massive arm. "It's sad in a way, don't you think?"

"Sad? Please! I had a ton of offers to join professional hockey teams around this area, now everyone in the damn USA wants me!" Even though it was an exaggeration, he still wasn't far from the truth.

"I mean. . . You move on with your life and leave me behind. I got one more year left of college, remember?" Colton frowned as he pulled himself closer to Anthony. Anthony shook Colton free of his arm and wrapped himself around Colton, the height difference making it more awkward than it used to be.

"You'll be fine. I'll visit you whenever I have time off and I'll chat with you every day with the webcam you got me." Anthony lifted Colton up, giving him a kiss. "I'm going to be famous and earn lots of money. Then when you're done you can come live with me and I'll take care of you."

Colton kissed Anthony back. "As long as I get to be with you, I don't care if we're rich or poor."

"Well you'd have a degree. So you could work too. I sure as hell ain't living like some hobo. These muscles need some serious fuel and supplements. "

Colton rolled his eyes, "I suppose there's that. Anyway, put me down so I can get to work on making some hot chocolate and sandwiches for the team. I'll make you a big lunch while I'm at it too."

"I'm not hungry." Anthony shrugged. "It's weird. I went outside with nothing but my boxers and I didn't feel cold or nothing. I sat in the sun for a while and I didn't feel hungry any more. What's that all about?"

"Uh. . ." Colton squinted, "That does sound awfully strange. Are you sure you're not hungry?"

"Yep," Anthony replied with another shrug. Colton knew what his body language was saying, and decided to not ask any more questions about Anthony's new body. "I'm just going to find some extra baggy clothes to wear. None of my old ones fit. This shit's going to get expensive real quick if I keep growing. I guess I got to go buy new gear too, so you can go ahead without me when you're done. You don’t want to keep those guys waiting, they get antsy when you show up late."

Colton blushed a bit. "Well, ok. Do you want me to go out and buy you some clothes?"

"Eh, fuck it then. I'll walk around naked or with a towel around me or something. Who'd complain?" Anthony replied as he strolled into the bedroom to find something to wear.

"I know I wouldn't," Colton giggled.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Colton's dad was a professional hockey player, and Colton really wanted to get involved with the sport. Sadly for him, he was not built for it. He could skate faster than anyone on the team, but that's only a quarter of what's required to be a truly good player. As such, he just dedicated himself to being the team's personal assistant; he even offered to help any of the team members if their grades were declining. The guys happily accepted him as an honorary team member and most of them considered Colton to be a best friend. Whether it be from Colton winning them over with his general likability or his addictive hot chocolate. It was the last game of the year, which also signaled that finals were right around the corner for college courses. The team liked to gather in the locker room 1 to 2 hours before the game. Mostly to eat or drink whatever Colton brought them without having to wolf it down.

Colton walked down the locker room benches, handing off a cup of hot chocolate and sandwiches to the team members. They all thanked him, gave him playful punches, and Jake even hugged Colton. It was the last time most of them would ever really be able to see or talk to Colton. Finally, Colton made his way to Marcus – who purposefully alienated himself from the rest. He had a sour look on his face, probably jealous of not being the center of attention.

"You don't want any, Marcus?"

"No. I never have it any other time. Why the fuck would I want it now?"

"But you look really tense, it'll help you calm down." Colton poured a cup of hot chocolate and held it out. Marcus sneered as he took the cup and blindly threw it, causing the contents to explode over Jake's hand. Jake yelped as he shook the excess liquid off his hand, and a second later, Colton was by his side with a bottle of water to cool Jake's hand. "I have some ointment in my bag for that, just hold on."

As Colton went to get the ointment the rest of the team turned to Marcus.
"Yo what the fuck Marcus?"
"Not cool."
"Can you stop being a twat for more than second?"
"Yep!"
"After this match I'm going to-"

"Going to what? I'm bigger than you. I will destroy you," Marcus laughed. "I'm done with all of you assholes anyway. I'm tired of having to deal with your stupid faces, walking around and worshipping Anthony and pretending to like this little queer Colton. I can't believe you let that gaywad even close to you."

Colton was in the middle of massaging ointment on to Jake's hand when Marcus said that, causing him to stop. Colton looked ashamed and was afraid that the other team members might believe Marcus.

"Yeah we know he's gay," Jake casually replied.
"Duh. We never mentioned it because it doesn't matter."
"He's nice too. And helps us with our homework. Even if I'm still bad at it. . ."
"Yep."
"He's way cooler than you'd ever be. You're just jealous. How pathetic."
"He always takes care of us and never complains."
"That's way more than we can say about you, Marcus."
". . . Yep!"

Each comment made Colton blush more and more.

"Yeah, Colton's pretty fucking awesome." That comment belonged to Anthony, causing all the team members to look towards the locker room entrance. What they saw shocked them, to say the least. "He's also my fucking boyfriend, so I dare you to say something about him again. C'mon Marcus. Give me a reason to punch in your ugly face."

The rest of the members were still in shock, especially after that bombshell Anthony dropped. . . All except Marcus who started laughing. "Pffffff-hahahaha! Are you for real? Hot fucking damn, you're so insecure about being the same size as me that you went and put on some lifts and pads to make yourself look bigger. Wow Anthony. Wow. You wanna start something? Ok then. I'll punch right through those pads."

Marcus kept laughing as he walked up to Anthony and punched him forcefully in the stomach. The cockiness and arrogance drained from his face as he realized he just punched Anthony's abs. Marcus was in disbelief, using his hand to now feel over Anthony's stomach. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8. . . There they are, 8 perfectly formed abs. Rock solid and resistant to the most forceful punch Marcus could muster. Anthony placed his hands over Marcus' head and shoulder, clamping down to hold the angry bastard in place while inflicting some real pain.

"Looks like there's nothing to start," Anthony smirked, as he forced Marcus to turn around. He pushed Marcus forward towards Colton. "You are going to apologize to my boyfriend. Then you're going to tell the coach you're sick. You're going to miss the last game. You aren't a part of this team."

"Y-you freak! You can't do this to me. . ." Marcus whined, trying to struggle free. Anthony just clamped down harder. "AH-AH-S-STOP! OK! . . . Sorry Colton. And I'm sorry you guys have to deal with a fake wannabe alpha who's also a fucking fa-"

Anthony turned Marcus towards the door and forcefully kneed him in the back, sending Marcus flying several feet in front of him. Marcus looked back in disgust as he crawled to the door, letting himself out. Whatever was left of his ridiculous ego was shattered – not that anybody cared. He had it coming for a long time.

"Well, that was fun," Anthony laughed as he turned to his team mates. It was an awkward stare-off between them. Anthony's common sense kicked in for once in his life, reminding him that people just don't suddenly become muscular giants. Too bad for Anthony that he lacked the words or approach to say what needed to be said. Anthony shifted uncomfortably a few times, his muscles rolling along with the rest of his body. The only purpose that served was to accidentally entrance his team mates more.

Anthony started shifting more and more frequently until someone finally pointed out the obvious. "Holy shit! Anthony you're. . . Getting bigger!"

"Huh?" Anthony looked down and saw his already formidable pec shelf push out slowly. His team mates and Colton watched with bated breath. "Er, I guess that counted as a win. . . Hehe. . . This is going to be fucking awesome."

Anthony's balance became off center as his body grew heavier, causing him to push his back against the locker for support. Only his chest was growing, it's almost as if his body had this growth spurt planned out. The shirt Anthony was wearing happened to be very tight around his chest, so as it swollen larger, it began tearing a line down the top of the shirt. 57" rip, 58" riiip, 59" riiiiiiiiip, 60 inches, the top half destroyed. His pecs now in few view, his body configuring their shape to be more squared off so they could hold up better on his wide frame. His team members were drooling, inching closer and closer to Anthony to get a better look. He looked kind of silly with his pecs hanging out, but the shoulders and bottom half of his shirt was still in tact. . . For now.

Anthony's arms rose up to a slanted angle, his fingers dug into the lockers as he tried to contain the pleasure of his biceps and triceps getting larger. The arm holes of his shirt were trying their best to hug his arms or at least dig into his skin. Though they didn't succeed, there was far too much muscle to fight against. Eventually he flexed his biceps to get it over with; the shredded cloth flew away from his solid biceps. When he stopped flexing his arm, his bicep did not go back to its fully relaxed state. Instead, it stayed at a whopping 26" of meaty muscle. His team mates could not wait, and decided to help Anthony's body with its mission to shred all of Anthony's clothing. They tore away the rest of his shirt, each of them pushing against each other to feel Anthony's newly growing stature. Anthony slowly moved away from the lockers to let his team mates surround him.

Soon he rose to 7 feet tall, towering over all his team mates, some of them struggling to touch his ridiculously large shoulders. Colton stood to the side and watched, enjoying the show from where he was at. He knew very well Anthony loves to be worshipped, and being worshiped by other muscular men was just one of Anthony's fantasies – he didn't want to ruin it. His team mates eagerly tore away Anthony's pants, each of them trying to cup his growing bulge. They all had an irrational desire to pleasure Anthony, even though most of them were straight, with the obvious exception of Jake who was enjoying Anthony's body the most out of all the other men. Anthony in turn made sure Jake got to touch whatever he wanted, and especially made sure Jake's large hands were one of the hands rubbing Anthony's cock.

Anthony could feel his team mate's cocks rubbing up against him, increasing his own pleasure tenfold. Some of his team mates tried grabbing at Anthony's bubble butt or wrapping themselves around his 35" waist to get better leverage. They were all in a mindless bliss, touching Anthony's glistening muscles, tracing the veins that pushed up to the surface all over his body, kissing his pecs - biceps – neck – shoulders – abs – quads – cock; whatever they could do, they did. His legs started growing thicker; giving his team mates more to rub up against. Anthony's waist also expanded 38" around, giving his bulbous quads more room to situate themselves without crushing his new set of balls and enormous cock. His own cock was pushed up against his abs, the tip of his cock rubbing the bottom of his pecs. His balls tingled with delight as they grew larger in size, and then growing some more as they filled up with his seed. His team mates had already drenched Anthony's body in their own sweat and cum, but they were still not finished. They wanted to shower their alpha in never-ending ecstasy; they wanted to please him no matter what.

"I'm close, guys, keep going. . ." Anthony moaned. He could only think simple thoughts about who was where on his body, almost as if his mind was actually trying to understand what was going on. His team mate's tongues wildly lapping at his sweat covered body, their hands groping every muscle they could find on his 420 pound frame of ripped muscle. Their hot, pulsating cocks straining their pants as they rubbed their members against Anthony. The pleasure compounded more and more between them all, which in response made Anthony's balls fill up faster. His cock was now fighting to keep him from having an orgasm; he wanted more before it ended. Though to his dismay, his body did not listen. With a loud and drawn out roar, he came forcefully. His roar radiated through the locker room, shaking his team mates to their cores – causing them to have orgasms as well.

Anthony's cum rained down over his team, gallons upon gallons. Each of them were shaking and unable to stand on their own, grabbing on to each other just to stand up right. As Anthony's own body began to sink down to the floor, the rest of his team mates followed. They were reduced to limp masses of muscle lying around the alpha of the team, resting in a puddle of Anthony's virile essence.

"Man, talk about team work," Anthony chuckled, and as usual, the rest of the team weakly laughed along with him.

"So who was the best?" Jake asked as he idly rubbed his hand along Anthony's quad.

"You were, Jake. . . Well the second best. The first best is Col-" Anthony started glowing red in frustration. He just remembered Colton was there. Y'know his boyfriend. Anthony looked over at Colton but couldn't see well. His vision was still blurry thanks to his mind still drowning in ecstasy. He tried to get up from the floor, but the pile of muscular bodies on him were too heavy for him to lift in his current state. "Co-Colton, I don't know what happened. . . Ah. . ."

And of course, it hit the rest of the team too. Anthony's boyfriend and their best friend was there. They all just had their way with Anthony right in front of him. They tried to get up and approach Colton, feeling guilty as can be – not to mention utterly ridiculous since they were still covered in Anthony's cum to the point of being painted white. When they finally wobbled up to Colton, they didn't know what to say, so they waited for Jake to say something. As usual.

"Colton, it's my fault. I started it, don't blame Anthony!" Jake began.
"Y-yeah, we shouldn't have done that."
"You gotta forgive him. Be mad at us, not him!"
"Yep!"

"Guys, guys, relax!" Colton wasn't bothered, and was honestly tickled pink that they were trying so hard. He smiled, "I understand. It was very awkward to watch, but it was still one of Anthony's fantasies to be worshipped by nicely muscled guys. I want Anthony to be happy. Now at least he can say one of his fantasies came true. Besides, I'd rather it be you guys than some strangers."

"I wish you were my boyfriend." Jake stared admiringly at Colton.
"Phew, that's a relief."
"So you're not mad? Good!"
"Uh. . . Yep!"

"Thanks Colton." Anthony slowly approached his boyfriend, he was about to pick him up before remembering he was covered in white gunk. Colton nodded and understood what Anthony was going to do, so he just nodded and smiled. Anthony tried his hardest not to tackle the cute little guy, so he tried to change the subject. "Uh, I didn't know you guys were all gay though."

"We're not." One of them replied. "I don't know what came over me."
"It feels gross and wrong, but I loved it."
"You felt amazing Anthony! So big and strong. . . But I never got hard while looking at any other guys."
"Yep."
"Well I am gay, if that makes a difference. To be honest this was one of my fantasies too."

"I could tell." Anthony playfully punched Jake in the arm. "I didn't mind feeling you up either."

The team members sat back and relaxed, letting their wits and breath catch up to them. They planned on getting into the shower to just wash off the cum from their clothes and bodies, only to find something strange. They looked around, giving each other confused looks as they noticed their clothes were dry now – with no sticky white substances in sight. Even Anthony noticed how strange it was. Then all attention turned on Jake as he started moaning.

"Oh – ah. . . What's happening to me?" His voice dropped an octave with each word. He started clawing at his clothes, but that's not what was causing them to rip. His quickly expanding muscles and increasing height was. He ballooned out at an exponential rate; his 46" chest jumping to 54" in a flash caused him to stumble forward, catching himself on the bench. His quads ripped his jeans, and his bulge busted the zipper as his briefs tried to contain his inflating endowment.

The same started happening all throughout the locker room, each of them suddenly moaning as their clothes tightened around their growing bodies. All of them growing to various heights and their packages bursting forth from their pants-prison. The fat on their bodies melted away, making room for more muscle. They were all panting and sweating, feeling up their bodies as they enjoyed the growth. Jake was quickly becoming the largest of them all, taking on the size Anthony previously was before he grew again. The rest of them stood at 6'2" to 6'6", weighing in about 250-300 pounds of ripped muscle. When the growth was done, they started falling on to their rear ends one by one – their minds and "pleasure circuits" were simply blown. . . Which was clearly visible by the white mess on their legs, abs, chest, and underwear.

"Ok, so how many fantasies are going to come true today?" Anthony raised his eyebrows, thinking about the other one that was left. Just one. If it happened, he'd have no idea how to handle it. All he'd know is he'd love every single second of it.

Colton enjoyed the show to say the least, but he couldn't help but realize he was excluded from the growth. Anthony enjoyed the view, and was grinning like an idiot as he occasionally licked his lips. Again, another fantasy of his came true; being able to make men into sex gods just like Anthony with his cum. Anthony looked over at Colton, his grin turning into a frown.

"Colton. . ." He quietly said as he bent over his lover. "Did you want to be bigger too?"

"Kind of." Colton forced a smile. "But as long as you're happy with me, I'm happy with me."

"You're still the hottest thing to me." Anthony kissed Colton deeply and firmly. "No other man can compete with your personality, brains, technique, or tight body. At the end of the day, you're the only guy I want to cuddle with, or kiss, or fuck. . . C'mon Col. . . I'm bad at this."

"No, that's good enough." Colton's smile was genuine now. "I'm glad that even after all these hunky guys popped up you still only have feelings for me.

"Fuck yeah, did you think anything would change even if I got bigger?" Anthony said as he scooped Colton up in his arms.

"Where are you taking me? Don't you want to stay with the guys an-"

"To the office so we can be alone. I want to spend the last hour before the game with my future husband."

"Future husband. Haha." Colton wrapped his arms around Anthony's neck, finding difficulty doing such a simple task because of Anthony's inhumanly thick muscles.

The two did indeed spend an entire hour alone, Anthony gently undressed Colton, stripping him down to his boxer briefs. He laid Colton on the soft carpet of the office and got on top of him. Gently stroking Colton's side and kissing him. Muttering sweet words into his lover's ear, with Colton returning the gesture. They did not have sex, but whatever they were doing was something they greatly enjoyed. Anthony, despite being an arrogant sex crazed bastard, even had to agree that what he was doing with Colton at this moment was better than his two fantasies that came true. . . The only thing that trumped this was actually having sex with Colton.

"Fifteen minutes until game time, Anthony." Colton rubbed his lover's arms gently. "I think you should get ready."

"I'd rather spend those fifteen minutes with you, I can get ready fast, don't worry. . ."

"B-but this is the last game. You can't be late, hockey's important to you. I don't want to get in the way of that."

"No, hockey gets in the way of what's most important to me." Anthony rolled over and took Colton with him, pushing Colton's body against his as closely as possible. "Er. . . I can't lie, my muscles come first. You know that. But you are my second most important thing. I don't think anyone else could ever understand that but you. It's like you were made especially for a big idiot like me."

"You're not a big idiot. . . And I'm more important than hockey? I. . ." Colton paused as he tried to collect his thoughts. "And what if I told you. . . I was. . . Especially made for you. . . So to speak?"

"Considering all the weird shit that's happened, I don't know what that'd mean."

"Just promise you won't feel any different after I tell you." Colton's eyes seemed like they were glistening, almost as if he were about to cry.

"It can't be that ba-"

"Please." Colton interrupted Anthony, something that caught him off guard. Colton never did that.

"I promise, now please tell me." Anthony hugged Colton tighter, hoping whatever Colton had to say wouldn't somehow tear them apart. He'd fight through all the levels of hell to stop that happening if he had to.

"Well. . ."

Click this link to Part 3, Hockey Hunk: The Titanic Turnabout!

Last edited by Rarity; March 28th, 2013 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Added the link for part 3
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (March 22nd, 2013), 11204 (March 12th, 2013), 2bored (March 13th, 2013), atbkv (March 16th, 2013), Braun1 (March 13th, 2013), Buffling (March 12th, 2013), chronos (March 29th, 2013), cowboybear (March 13th, 2013), cutlerfan (March 13th, 2013), dickasauras (March 22nd, 2013), fillups44 (March 17th, 2013), Hanugumo (March 13th, 2013), henhu (March 12th, 2013), jcb60970 (March 13th, 2013), JockStudBoy (March 15th, 2013), lobbyjay (March 13th, 2013), Logan2009 (March 21st, 2013), lurker5 (March 13th, 2013), manlion (March 14th, 2013), marmel (March 19th, 2013), maximum360 (March 20th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (March 12th, 2013), muscle405 (August 9th, 2013), muscular (March 15th, 2013), nnnrg (March 15th, 2013), Riko (March 21st, 2013), sarnaq (March 12th, 2013), sexiscriptor (March 14th, 2013), Terrylee Long (March 14th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (March 13th, 2013), tonybits (March 13th, 2013), Tundy (March 14th, 2013), weaknobody (March 13th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (March 12th, 2013), xenon (March 29th, 2013)
  #2   Add to bobman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2013, 06:13 PM

bobman is on a distinguished road
Excellent! I'm really enjoying where you are headed with this story.
The Following User Says Thank You to bobman For This Useful Post:
gomez (March 22nd, 2013)
  #3   Add to musclelover1996's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2013, 06:17 PM

musclelover1996 is on a distinguished road
awsome

Rarity,

i am so glad you are writing this. you give so much detail. i am liking where you are taking the story. i like the way they all treat Colton nicely and how they kicked Marcus out. i can't wait to see what Colton did, i like a little cliff hanger. again, thank you Rarity for writing this story.

musclelover1996
  #4   Add to weaknobody's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2013, 08:05 AM
Leo

weaknobody
Send a message via Skype™ to weaknobody
Very good

Thank you so much for sharing another installment. I love this story, the descriptions are amazing and I like that Colton is still the nice little guy - even better now that he's sorrounded by muscled guys. Great scenario!
  #5   Add to Tundy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2013, 04:48 PM

Tundy is on a distinguished road
is this story done with now?
  #6   Add to musclelover1996's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2013, 06:08 PM

not yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tundy View Post
is this story done with now?
Rarity said this story will be a trilogy. we still have one more to go
  #7   Add to Tundy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2013, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musclelover1996 View Post
Rarity said this story will be a trilogy. we still have one more to go
It says banned under the name.....

I forgot rar is banned so he can't answer us. Do you have raritys email to find out? The 1st part said yu 2 worked on this.
  #8   Add to musclelover1996's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2013, 07:36 PM

Sadly I don't have Rarity's email. Sorry
  #9   Add to 11204's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2013, 07:51 PM

11204 is on a distinguished road
It's terrible to see that Rarity got banned. I thoroughly enjoy this story, and love where it's going. What's worse is that we're left on a cliffhanger.
  #10   Add to Trontastic's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2013, 08:42 PM

Trontastic is on a distinguished road
It's only a week ban, he's not gone forever.
  #11   Add to 11204's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2013, 08:54 PM

11204 is on a distinguished road
That's a relief!
  #12   Add to musclelover1996's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2013, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trontastic View Post
It's only a week ban, he's not gone forever.
Trontastic,

How do you how long how long Rarity is banned for? I tried to send a message to Rarity and the forum said I couldn't.
  #13   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2013, 12:21 PM

Thanked 2,624 Times in 311 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by musclelover1996 View Post
How do you how long how long Rarity is banned for? I tried to send a message to Rarity and the forum said I couldn't.
It's been mentioned in a couple of places by the person who banned him. (Such as, for example, this one.)

I hope he doesn't decide to stop posting as a result; I like this story.
  #14   Add to musclelover1996's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2013, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekuno View Post
It's been mentioned in a couple of places by the person who banned him. (Such as, for example, this one.)

I hope he doesn't decide to stop posting as a result; I like this story.
I do too. I gave Rarity the idea to write it. I don't think that Rarity will stop writing the story cause it is at a cliffhanger. But, how long will the ban last? I tried finding info on banning yesterday in the FAQ thread and couldn't find anything. Is anyone willing to explain to me how one gets banned and if they are banned, what happens? I would appreciate it. I hope Rarity comes back soon.
  #15   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2013, 03:35 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
I suspect that Flexodus (the guy who pays for all this) hasn't put up a single formal policy, but also I believe that the existing stated policy includes spamming, repeatedly posting child porn after being warned, and engaging in criminal acts using the forum, as grounds for a permanent ban.

The temporary ban was clearly identified as what some web celebs call the "mallet of loving correction" on the enforcement of the "don't be a dick" clause, because Rar was told that he was offending in an unmannered boorish way, and he escalated rather than calming down. (As stated elsewhere, it was a one-week ban. Flex will probably undo it, or the software will, next Tuesday.)

As an occasional unmannered boor myself, I can totally sympathize with both sides, but I don't think it was in any way unjust. We'll see how well it worked; I'm hoping Rarity will be suitably aware by the end of the week that while we still like him and want to see his story continue, he needs to be more courteous. I'm sure he has it in him.
  #16   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2013, 08:21 PM

Oh yooooooooooou. Anyway, I'm a girl, just to clear up the whole he/she thing. Though I did "calm down" rather quickly after editing my comments, so I wouldn't say it escalated at all. I don't really care regardless since I still lost 7 days of story writing that I can't rewind it. It was the first time I ever been banned from anything, so at least my name "Rarity" has meaning here now. looooooool

I wasn't able to even start the 3rd part because of the ban and I needed to discuss something with musclelover1996 to see if it was alright. Colton's explanation came off as too wordy to explain the whole deal, so I wanted to know if he wanted it simple or

So I'll finish it up tomorrow. There's 4 parts in total, but the 4th part may come later than it normally would since I also have a wrestler-oriented story that graniteknighte wants me to do. So it's like Part 3 -> Wrestling Thing -> Part 4.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
rododoro3 (March 21st, 2013)
  #17   Add to Logan2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2013, 12:29 AM

Logan2009 is on a distinguished road
i REALLY want colton to grow!! and this is an amazing story i hope it continues!
  #18   Add to rododoro3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2013, 04:51 AM
Vroom vroom

rododoro3 is on a distinguished road
Yay, Rar's back!
Thank you for the info, I'll make sure to check the forum more often.
It's funny since I'm working on a chapter commissioned by graniteknighte as well... with my twist. I'm Jeannie's author, after all, it's no fun just giving people what they want.
So, uh.
I like your story, keep up the good work, and see you around the forums
  #19   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2013, 01:36 PM

And the ban is back without an explanation this time, but reading the reply in the General tab, I wonder if it will go away this time. I offer you a new mantra: "don't be a dick." If someone saying it to you or to your dearest friend would make you mad then it's being a dick, so don't say it.
  #20   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2013, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnrg View Post
And the ban is back without an explanation this time, but reading the reply in the General tab, I wonder if it will go away this time. I offer you a new mantra: "don't be a dick." If someone saying it to you or to your dearest friend would make you mad then it's being a dick, so don't say it.
I think this post was extremely mature and called for given the events that transpired prior to my ban.

I changed my title to BANNED for fun. I found the whole thing to be amusing, so of course I'm going to keep the title. I got banned for a week and all I got was this lousy title. I may tone down my behavior, but I'm not going to suddenly become this forum's sugar sprinkling sweetheart.

So again, that was one classy mudda fuggen post I made given the circumstances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rododoro3 View Post
Yay, Rar's back!
Thank you for the info, I'll make sure to check the forum more often.
It's funny since I'm working on a chapter commissioned by graniteknighte as well... with my twist. I'm Jeannie's author, after all, it's no fun just giving people what they want.
So, uh.
I like your story, keep up the good work, and see you around the forums
You're making a story for him too? Hum. I bet it's about the same thing too. I might have to drop it then, since the only reason I offered to do it was because he asked me to RP with him in the chat room and I was all "I don't do RPs but I could do a story for you I guess." :T

Last edited by Rarity; March 21st, 2013 at 05:22 PM. Reason: links for accuracy
The Following User Says Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
Absman420 (March 27th, 2013)
  #21   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2013, 02:12 AM

Thanks for disambiguating. I tried to send a private message and it didn't work, not sure why.
  #22   Add to Tundy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2013, 03:30 PM

bump for this one too!

You saaid you would finish it tommorow 6 days ago. You are a bad bad bad person for leaving it on a cliff hanger jk. I hope they stay together and it'd be fun to have colton grow. I'm still on the edge of my seat.
  #23   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2013, 04:03 PM

There was an external reason for the delay that was out of his control, Tundy.
  #24   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2013, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnrg View Post
There was an external reason for the delay that was out of his control, Tundy.
fjefnbeiwbfief HER

And yes, there was a very good reason. But it's fixed and better than ever. I have to rewrite a good half of what I currently have. Just to let you know there are two more parts. I have no dress commissions and very little homework. So I should be able to churn these last two parts out by Thursday, but proofreading is another story.
  #25   Add to rododoro3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2013, 10:27 PM
Vroom vroom

rododoro3 is on a distinguished road
What did you want to write him? I used his idea as a basis for chapter 6 of the booth.
(He requested me to write about a 190 blonde college stud who transforms into a wrestler. Since I was in a good mood, I only made a few mild alterations, namely, increasing the guy's age by twenty years, and changing his profession from wrestler to news anchor. I could've done much worse, I reckon)
  #26   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 26th, 2013, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rododoro3 View Post
What did you want to write him? I used his idea as a basis for chapter 6 of the booth.
(He requested me to write about a 190 blonde college stud who transforms into a wrestler. Since I was in a good mood, I only made a few mild alterations, namely, increasing the guy's age by twenty years, and changing his profession from wrestler to news anchor. I could've done much worse, I reckon)
He probably didn't notice it was his request since it wasn't his request. lul /o/

Granite wanted to RP first, and that turned into a story suggestion/idea thing since I don't RP and felt like taking ideas. So he didn't really ask me per se, or at least that's the way I see it. It's supposed to be about two wrestlers who grow and worship each other, with the shorter/but wider one being the top as things get more heated. That idea fell through the cracks anyway since I couldn't do anything creative with it. I don't really like doing sex-stuff without any purpose. Maybe for a little catering if there's no growth for a while, but that's it.

I'll just dip into my various unfinished files and pull out a good idea I can work with for my next story after Hockey Hunk. I'm really keen on this one about a scientist and his beefy lover. Though it won't be all sunshine 'n' lollipops to keep it interesting. That's half the fun for any story. The other option would have been a knight and a prince, but since he's royalty the ending wouldn't be so happy. The knight and royalty thing has been done recently too, so I don't wanna dunk in on someone else's story while it's still fresh off the press.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options