The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2013, 07:39 PM

Thanked 2,625 Times in 311 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
Footnotes From The Unauthorized Version - Part 6

Content warnings and description for this story accompany part 1.

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5

-----

Since this story is being cut up arbitrarily, and the previous part cut off in the middle of some dialog, I'm going to repeat the last few lines to keep the context easy-to-follow.

-----

Footnotes From The Unauthorized Version
Part 6

{ Miguel stood with his feet in the legs of a pair of jeans. He pulled them up, and revealed that they were too small to fit around his upper legs. }

"This is the pair I wore the night before we moved in."

"How about the clothing you wore yesterday?"

"Good question. Let me just pull it out of the hamper... and yes, the pants are too small... and the shirt."

"Then it looks like we're going to be wearing workout shorts for a while, until the Internet can deliver some larger clothing."

"And we get to make another appearance on video!"

"Damn. You already have a domain name picked out, don't you?"

"I can't choose between 'morestuds.com' and 'morebigwrestlers.com'."

"(*sigh*) I wish I could say I believed you were kidding. But keep away from the 'More' keyword. I don't want anyone connecting the dots with our company."

"Oh, just you wait, Adrian. All right, we're recording. Time for measurements."

"Get it over with."

"Arms... 19 inches. Impressive growth, there! Chest... 48 inches. Waist... still 28 inches. Penis... 7 inches. Yow! Height... 5 feet 9 and a half inches."

"Fair enough. Now for you: arms... 19 inches. Chest... 48 and a quarter inches. Will you never hold still?"

"I can't help it if I'm ticklish where you're running the tape."

"Hmph! Waist... 28 and a quarter inches. Penis (I still can't believe you thought to measure this) 7 inches. Height... 5 feet 10 inches."

"We're both noticeably bigger in every dimension except the waist. No wonder the shirts wouldn't fit."

"If this keeps up, we ought to put a whiteboard in here and record the changes, so we don't have to watch the video to remember the older numbERRRRRS!"

{ Miguel once again attacked Adrian, from behind this time as he turned to gesture at the wall. After pinning Adrian to the floor, Miguel released his brother and turned off the camera. }

"You jackass."

"Come now, Adrian. These are the best days of our lives, someday we'll want to remember them in detail."

"Up yours. Now let's get to work on the fucking robot."

"Don't you want to head back to the bedroom and relieve some stress first?"

"I repeat: up yours."

{ By lunchtime, the two had finished the plans for the robot. Adrian was still annoyed with Miguel and refused his offer to go to the bedroom, and the gigantic lunch the two ate, even larger than their earlier meals, was consumed mostly in silence. When they were finally done -- both of them refused to even look at the sink -- Adrian announced that he was going to have a workout. Miguel joined him. }

"Whoa!"

"What is it? Or am I allowed to ask?"

"Miguel, what is the world record for the bench press?"

"Somewhere a bit above 1100 pounds, I think."

"Well, watch this."

Adrian loaded the bar with 750 pounds, lay down on the bench, and started pumping the weight up and down. After 20 reps without a pause, he put the weight gently back on the rack and sat up. Despite the motion, his face was pale.

"I think I could manage 1000 easily, Miguel."

"Really? Let me spot you and we'll try it."

"Miguel! This is not normal! Doesn't this worry you in the slightest?"

"Adrian, we are becoming the biggest, hottest studs on the planet. Why shouldn't we be the strongest as well? Have we encountered even a single negative effect yet?"

"Well, no."

"Until we do, let's just enjoy the process. Now, this was a top-rated bar, so it should be safe for 1000 pounds, but since you're the only brother I have, perhaps you should move off the bench before we load the rest onto it, hmmmm?"

"That seems reasonable."

"(*grunt*) There, 1000 pounds, and the bar isn't even bowed. Now let me spot you. Easy does it -- my, my!"

{ Adrian lifted the thousand-pound bar with much less ease than he had 700 pounds a moment before, but still managed to squeeze out 5 reps before putting the bar back into place. }

"Let me try." The two switched places, and Miguel duplicated Adrian's feat.

"Time to look for some other limits. Let's check online."

{ In the next ten minutes, the two broke the world deadlift record -- they each managed 1500 pounds, which made the bar bend alarmingly -- and the world curl record -- 300 pounds. As they stood facing each other, Miguel hit a double biceps pose and his shirt seams started to pop open. In a moment, Adrian held him. They kissed and began to grind against each other. Soon they tore off their clothing and began to fuck on the floor of the gym. }

"Mmmmmm, Miguel, we're so fucking strong! I can't believe this!"

"Believe it, Adrian. We're superhuman studs now. Let's go measure again."

"Again? We just did that this morning!"

"Yes, and didn't you notice we got too big for our clothing a few minutes ago? Our measurements have changed, and we need to document it."

"Okay, but no wrestling this time."

"Whatever you say, Adrian."

"Hmph. Okay, the masks are on, so I suppose we're ready."

"Arms... 20 and a half inches. Chest... a touch under 50 inches. Waist... 28 and a quarter inches. Penis... 8 and a quarter inches! Height... 5 feet 10 inches. Now measure me."

"Arms... 20 and three quarters inches. Chest... 49 and three quarters. Waist.... slightly below 28 and a half. Penis... slightly above 8 and a quarter. Height... 5 feet 10 and a quarter inches."

{ There was a crash as Miguel launched himself at Adrian, who dodged swiftly -- so that Miguel crashed headfirst into the wall -- and turned off the camera. }

"Serves you right. Now let's get back to work on the robot before I do something terrible to your camera."

{ The two pulled on mesh workout shorts, giving up on shirts for the time being. While Miguel began to build parts in the machine shop, Adrian worked on the control algorithms. Much to his surprise, Adrian found that he was actually creating code in his head much more quickly than he could possibly type. Furthermore, the syntax checking feature showed no errors the first several times he ran it, and so he stopped running it and concentrated on simply getting as much code down as quickly as possible. When Miguel came in four hours later on the way to dinner, he found Adrian typing away furiously. }

"Adrian! Hey, Adrian!"

"What? Oh, Miguel. Sorry, this just suddenly seemed so easy; the whole thing just popped into my head at once, and I've been trying to feed it into the computer as fast as possible ever since. I kept expecting to find typos, but no matter how much I speed up, everything keeps passing validation."

"Ha ha, that's my brother. Actually, something similar went on in the machine shop; I have stopped measuring because the parts keep coming out the right size on the first try. It frightened me a bit at first -- but there's something very satisfying about being able to run a lathe or a saw by eye alone and have it turn out correctly."

"And?"

"And what?"

"Miguel, I know you. After lunch you discovered you have superhuman strength. You've been bending pieces into shape with your bare hands, haven't you."

{ Miguel had the grace to look ashamed. }

"Only the ones which had to be bent anyway. I don't want to spoil the tensile strength of a part by overstressing the metal."

"Good. How soon will the parts be ready?"

"If we work on it this evening as well, then I think I will be ready to assemble tomorrow around lunchtime."

"Ah. Well, I think I will have the programming ready slightly early."

"Then do us both a favor, and start designing a more general model for the printer, so we can just have the computer run them off."

"Funnily enough, I had the same idea. Now, we're going to have to make some improvements over the old design. Now, for the battery--"

Part 7

Last edited by tekuno; March 18th, 2013 at 05:48 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
chocomus (March 21st, 2013), Maverick0095875 (March 17th, 2013), mlbjock (March 17th, 2013), muscl4life (March 17th, 2013), nnnrg (March 17th, 2013), xenon (March 17th, 2013)
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2013, 04:46 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Muscle growth, sexual drive enhancement, penile growth, height increase, strength boost, intelligence augmentation...These two are really on the way to become legendary!

Kudos!

Maverick0095875 (March 17th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options