The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 18th, 2013, 05:47 PM

Thanked 2,625 Times in 311 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
Footnotes From The Unauthorized Version - Part 7

Content warnings and description for this story accompany part 1.

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6

-----

As I said in the intro to part 6 of the other story: this week I'm going to be busy, and may have to skip posting one or more nights. Don't know which ones, or even if it will happen.

-----

Footnotes From The Unauthorized Version
Part 7

{ The two discussed improvements while eating. Any other roboticist then living would have given anything to hear ten minutes of the conversation, while any patent lawyer would have filled several notebooks with memoranda. The twins were so engrossed in the subject that they hardly noticed that they had finished all the food in the refrigerator and most of the food in the pantry until they were both finally satiated. }

"Uh... Adrian, I think we have a problem."

"No, Miguel, I just explained that the increased efficiency will offset--"

"Not about that. We just ate all the rest of our food."

"Oh, that. I placed an order with the grocery store's online delivery service. They said it would be here about two hours from now."

"Good. But look at my abs."

"Very sexy. What about them?"

"Adrian, I just ate more food in the last hour than in the previous 24, and those were incredibly large meals. My stomach ought to be pushing me away from the table by itself."

"I hadn't thought of that. Obviously you're still growing."

"Yes, and you know what that means!"

"Tackle me again and I swear I will pitch you out the window. At full speed. And remember I was one of the two strongest men in the world a few hours ago, and I'm probably stronger now. And then I'll turn your camera into a plastic and silicon pancake."

"All right, all right."

{ Adrian posted a sheet of paper from an easel pad on the wall, and copied out the previous measurements in neat columns. They agreed to call themselves Red -- Miguel -- and Blue -- Adrian -- on camera to preserve their anonymity, after the colors of their masks. The new columns read: Red: Arms: 23" Chest: 55" Waist: 29 1/2" Penis: 9 1/4" Height: 6' 0" Blue: Arms: 23 1/4" Chest: 54 3/4" Waist: 29 1/4" Penis: 9 1/4" Height: 6' 0" }

"Oh, man, this is so sexy. Flex for me, 'Blue'."

"Anything to keep you from attacking again."

"No need to worry about that. I've learned my lesson. I left a hole in the wall last time."

"Okay, then. Here we go."

{ As Adrian flexed his even-larger-than-before muscles, Miguel stood and stroked himself. The sight caused Adrian to get hard as he flexed, so that after Miguel came Adrian insisted on reciprocal action. Finally, the two got so caught up on the sight and feel of their enormous bodies that they began to have sex in earnest. After they both came several times and finally disengaged, Miguel chuckled. }

"That was an interesting thing to do -- on camera."

"Yes it was."

"Oh, has our prude finally come around?"

"Well, we're anonymous, and there's something really hot about knowing that someone will someday see this and jack off to our bodies."

"That's my brother. I knew exhibitionism had to be genetic."

"Put on your pants and get back to the machine shop, Lady Godiva."

{ When the doorbell rang, nearly an hour later, Miguel answered over the intercom, buzzed the delivery service through the outer gate, and told them to leave everything by the door, claiming to have just gotten out of the shower. In fact, though, he was afraid to go to the door in person. He had no more shirts, and even his mesh workout shorts were straining to hold in the growth his legs, ass, and cock had put on since dinner. After the delivery service drove away, Miguel brought in the groceries -- noting with approval that Adrian had ordered more food than had been in the refrigerator and pantry when they moved in, and that several tubs of protein powder were included in the order -- and then stopped by the lab, where Adrian was once again typing at high speed in a trance. }

"Huh? What is it?" Adrian spoke without looking away from the monitor.

"The groceries came."

"That's nice. What's wrong with your voice?"

"Look at me, Adrian."

"What? God!"

"You're keeping pace, too, if you'd just look in a mirror. And your voice has deepened as well."

"Unbelievable! My god, what pecs!"

"Yes. Come here and feel."

"Oh! My cock!"

"I wondered whether you'd be able to stand up without adjusting your pants."

"Let's fix that."

{ Adrian tore his shorts off like they were made of tissue paper. Then he walked to Miguel and ripped his shorts off as well, and wrapped his arms around his brother, pulling him into a kiss which lasted the better part of a minute. Then he picked him up bodily, turned him around, pushed his cock into Miguels ass, and began essentially jerking himself off with Miguel's entire hard body -- as he walked back to the study. As he walked into the room, he roared and came, pulled out of Miguel and set him back on his feet, grabbed his mask and pulled it on, then bent over and waved his ass at Miguel. }

"Turn on your damned camera and come over here."

Miguel grinned. "Whatever you say. I thought I was the active one."

"You started this, I'm just going along with it."

"Whatever. Sounds good to me."

{ After another fuck session, the two measured yet again. The new line on the record said: Red: Arms: 25 1/2" Chest: 58" Waist: 30 1/2" Penis: 11" Height: 6' 1" Blue: Arms: 25 3/4" Chest: 57 1/2" Waist: 30 1/4" Penis: 11 1/4" Height: 6' 3/4" }

{ The two were so intensely turned on by this further growth that they spent nearly an hour having sex in various positions before finally shutting off the camera and moving to the shower. But not before measuring again -- while fucking, they had each gained about a quarter inch to their arms and chest. After an additional 20 minutes of sex in the shower, the two cleaned up, put on shorts, and went back to work. }

{ The next morning, the two repeated the morning schedule of the day before: sex, breakfast, and measurement. Much to Miguel's disappointment, the next row of measurements showed a distinct slowdown in growth: Red: Arms: 26 1/4" Chest: 59" Waist: 30 3/4" Penis: 11 3/4" Height: 6' 1 1/2" Blue: Arms: 26 1/2" Chest: 58 3/4" Waist: 30 1/2" Penis: 12" Height: 6' 1 1/4" }

"I don't see why you've got a foot-long cock and I don't."

"Clearly I deserve it more. It's karma for you attacking me on video."

"Shut up, you slug."

"More like a horse. Hung like one, and you want to ride me."

"Phooey. Let's go and test our strength again."

{ The two entered the gym, and prepared to test their strength by filling a single heavy-duty bar with as much weight as they could fit on it, which turned out to be 1700 pounds. Much to their disappointment, though: }

"Huh."

"What's wrong?"

"You try it."

"Huh."

"It's too light! I can't even decide how much more I could lift, because this is so far from being enough!"

"Give it to me. Watch this!"

{ Miguel balanced the fully loaded bar between the thumb and forefinger of his right hand. Then he grinned, gripped the bar with his left hand, and started throwing it in the air and catching it in his palm. }

"Miguel, look down. Your feet are starting to break into the floor."

"Oh, damnation. I'll stop."

"That's one wall and one floor you've ruined. And this is a newly-constructed house, too!"

"Sorry, I didn't think about the consequences of tossing that weight around. Still, think how awesome that is -- we're so strong we can break through concrete!"

"Yeah, but we're so strong we probably can't measure how strong we are without going public, and I won't do that."

"So what? We can just enjoy being strong. Nobody else has to know."

Part 8

Last edited by tekuno; March 20th, 2013 at 10:20 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
ABSQRST (March 18th, 2013), bobtimbob (March 19th, 2013), chocomus (March 21st, 2013), Maverick0095875 (March 19th, 2013), muscl4life (March 19th, 2013), nnnrg (March 18th, 2013), xenon (March 19th, 2013)
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2013, 04:52 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Well, all I have to say is that I couldn't read the whole thing in just one time

Talk about hot-action-packed-intense-muscle-growth-installment

Thank you for sharing it and just take your time, chapters like this are worthy the wait.

Cheers
Maverick0095875 (March 19th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options