The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2013, 12:07 AM

Thanked 2,624 Times in 311 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
A Word Out of Place - Part 7

This story is now complete. Content warnings and description for this story accompany part 1. Each part has a link to the next part at the end for your convenience.

Part One | Part Two | Part Three | Part Four | Part Five | Part Six | Part Seven | Part Eight | Part Nine | Part Ten

-----

This episode is extra short, because it contains a major reveal (not that it wasn't fairly obvious in advance what was going to happen -- this story was, after all, basically arranged by 13-year-old me, so there's not a lot in it which is particularly amazing). And if I put the next bit in, I think it would be a bit too long. So I'm being a bastard and giving you a cliffhanger. Nyaaaah!

This part happened because 13-year-old me liked drama. (Heh... "This movie happened because I like sugar.")

Oh, and once again: I may have to skip posting some night this week. Not sure if/when it will happen, but You Have Been Warned.

-----

A Word Out of Place
Part 7

"Really, Prince Andrew, there is no need for both of us to bathe at the same time. How can I guard you if I am in the bath with no armor?"

"Grab the mop out of the corner for a weapon and use the bucket as a shield? Actually, if it comes to that, you could just break a hole through the wall and we could escape that way. If there are assassins penetrating the fortress to the point where the guard bathhouse is no longer safe, then modesty will be the least of our concerns. Besides, you will have to take a bath sooner or later anyway, and you will be leaving me unguarded at that point anyway."

"Very true. Under protest, then."

Without his armor, Simon did look smaller. Still very large, but no longer threateningly so. All else being equal, Andrew looked the stronger of the two. As he removed his mail, Andrew beckoned him over.

"Compare arms with me, Simon."

The two men flexed their biceps. Andrew felt a thrill go down his spine as he realized that his own arm, now thick and brawny and hard from months of unceasing exercise, was greater than that of his guard. Thanks to the 'essential salts' and a lot of effort, his biceps bulged with vast strength. Of course, thanks to the spell, Simon could probably overpower him with his bare hands. Bare hands, holding his broad, hairy chest. Simon's muscular arms, pinning his powerful body to Simon's beautiful, even more powerful body. Simon's powerful hands, holding him in place, while Simon's beautiful head descended, and opened Simon's adorable mouth, and--

Stop, thought Andrew, I am here to observe something unusual about Simon's back, at which Ellen has hinted. Of course, that does not mean I cannot take notes for future reference at the same time. Except that Simon may notice that my manhood is hardening. And after all those 'essential salts', it has become somewhat difficult to miss. Perhaps this bath will be less than enjoyable, after all. I will get into the water, where it will be less visible, and hope I can avoid making it worse. Best get it over with.

Andrew cleared his throat. "Simon, a great deal of the flour has gone down the back of your tunic. Once you have removed it, come here and I will scrub your back for you."

Simon blanched. "That won't be necessary, my Prince. I am sure that I can get it cleared away with a wet towel."

"Nonsense, Simon. Everyone knows that flour and water make paste. You will end up with a loaf of bread under your mail."

"Truly, my Prince, I don't think--"

Andrew pointed to the amulet hanging around his neck. "I order you to let me scrub your back."

Simon flinched. "Very well, Prince Andrew." He took off his tunic, got into the water, and turned away.

Andrew gasped. All thoughts of intimacy vanished in a second. Simon's broad back was a mass of scar tissue, crossed with the marks of burns and terrible wounds of all kinds.

"Simon!"

"I know, Prince Andrew. I have seen it in a mirror."

"Simon, what happened? Who did this to you?"

Simon looked tired, and a little sad. "These marks are caused by my enchantment."

"What? The other bodyguards don't have scars!"

"Your father insisted that I should be the greatest bodyguard ever. The royal wizard spent years making adjustments to the spell. In practically every respect, I am indestructible. I am proof against fire, my bones can withstand almost any force, I can be without air for hours at a time, blades can barely cut me and the wounds heal almost instantly. I'm reasonably certain that I can't even bleed to death. But, you see, they had to test to make sure it was all working. And it wasn't, not at first. The wizard didn't deduce it all until I was 14. They did all the tests on my back, to make sure I would still be presentable, except for when they tried to break my skull, although they waited until my ribs were no longer breakable to try that."

"My god, Simon, I'm so sorry! I'll find Father's wizard and make him pay for this!"

"No, Prince Andrew. The wizard was only acting under orders. He was actually as careful as he could be, and dosed me with potions to prevent pain. Half the research he did was on that. Usually I was unconscious when he would test me. I don't think he was any happier than I was. I almost think he was under the spell himself."

"But, Simon! There's so much damage back here! I can't even make out your back muscles under all this! This isn't 'careful', this is insane!"

"The wizard didn't do it, Simon. Don't blame him for it."

"Then who did?"

"It-- I don't want to tell you."

"Tell me who did this!"

"No, Prince Andrew! Don't ask for that, please!"

"Simon, I order you to tell me who did this to you, without holding anything back."

Simon said, in a very fast monotone voice, "It was your father. He would come once a year and 'test' everything the wizard had done, or was working on. He would cut me and burn me over and over. All the blood that remains in the dungeon is from his final 'test', when I was 17. He spent five hours wounding me and pretending I was a leader of the rebellion before falling over exhausted. The wizard was not allowed to give me anything for the pain. He fled the room after five minutes and got so drunk that he almost died, and was incapacitated for days. I was locked down with magical restraints for days and would have starved to death, were that possible under the spell, before anyone realized I was still there. Now may I please not talk about it any more?"

"Yes! God, yes! I don't want to-- You-- I--" Andrew jumped out of the water, pulled on his trousers, grabbed the rest of his clothes, and ran.

"Wait! Prince Andrew! Please stop! I can't... oh, drat." Simon climbed out of the bath, and began to dress.

-----

Prince Andrew lay crying in his bed. Eventually, he fell asleep.

On the other side of the door, Simon sat curled into a ball, his back hidden beneath layers of cloth and metal.

Part 8

Last edited by tekuno; March 24th, 2013 at 10:52 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
flamedelft (March 20th, 2013), Hanugumo (March 20th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (March 21st, 2013), nnnrg (March 20th, 2013), renbear (March 20th, 2013), ts1976 (March 21st, 2013), xenon (March 20th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Hanugumo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2013, 02:24 AM

Hanugumo is on a distinguished road
Awwww, but the story is so good and it's just getting really interesting. Please post the next part too, I wanna know if things will turn out alright between them and all. ending it now would give a very depressing ending to a very cute and sweet story.. <='(
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2013, 04:17 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Cliffhangers are meant to give us a moment of ecstasy and a desperate wait, but that's just the way things happen

Kudos to your 13 year old inner-self

Cheers!
  #4   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2013, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanugumo View Post
ending it now would give a very depressing ending to a very cute and sweet story.. <='(
Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha...

Oh, sorry.
The Following User Says Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
renbear (March 20th, 2013)
  #5   Add to darkluster4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 20th, 2013, 11:28 PM
Darklord of Power

darkluster4 is on a distinguished road
Actually, I really want to meet this wizard. I mean really REALLY. First off, he seems to be a decent person, but just stuck in a bad situation. But on the other hand, HOW COULD A WIZARD LET THIS HAPPEN!?! He must of been under a powerful spell to be forced to do those things. That or the king had some real dirt on the guy.
They all need to get together and over throw dear old dad.

Great addition to the story! I love how comical his logic is at the beginning.
"Grab the mop out of the corner for a weapon and use the bucket as a shield?"
"If there are assassins penetrating the fortress to the point where the guard bathhouse is no longer safe, then modesty will be the least of our concerns."
And last but certainly not least,
"You will end up with a loaf of bread under your mail."

Priceless.
  #6   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2013, 01:33 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Actually, Darkluster4 .... it's entirely possible that the wizard is a special class of Guard.

In that case the King can order him despite his morals, better judgment, and so on.
  #7   Add to darkluster4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2013, 02:30 PM
Darklord of Power

darkluster4 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnrg View Post
Actually, Darkluster4 .... it's entirely possible that the wizard is a special class of Guard.

In that case the King can order him despite his morals, better judgment, and so on.
THAT is actually a really cool idea!
  #8   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 21st, 2013, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkluster4 View Post
THAT is actually a really cool idea!
That's actually suggested in what Simon says, if you read closely.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options