The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2013, 04:07 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Hockey Hunk: The Titanic Turnabout

Here's the third part of Hockey Hunk. If you haven't caught the first two parts of this story, check out these! Hockey Hunk: Winning to Grow and Hockey Hunk: Bigger is Better. Special thanks to nnnrg for proofreading (again). Feel free to post or ask questions, comments are always welcomed.

Hockey Hunk: The Titanic Turnabout

Colton took a deep breath, knowing what he had to say would take a lot out of him. He was still determined to explain it the best he could.

"Marcus is technically my younger brother by a year. I used to have a body like his, and he had a body like mine. . . I was a real bad person. I always bossed him around, hit him, and at school I'd turn him into a target for fun. I just hated how such a sissy could be related to me. Then one day, this lady End came into the picture. She turned the tables, and slowly gave all my muscles and height to Marcus – then made me the younger brother. . . I was basically sent back to the 8th grade, and forced to restart my life in this body. I tried working out again but it didn't get me anywhere so I studied instead. . . And I became a nicer person. . . You would have hated the old me, I was no different than Marcus is now."

"Don't even joke about being related to that asshole. . . Even if you two have the same last na-. . . Uh?" Anthony said with a chuckle or two before realizing Colton was dead serious. "That can't even happen if it's true. C'mon Col."

"Just like how you can't randomly grow, huh?" Colton shot back, "When I became attached to you only weeks after being with you, Marcus got really angry. He hated both of us, and didn't want to see us happy. So he asked End to change you. I thought I should warn you but I didn't want to sound like a crazy person. When nothing happened I was relieved. Then when you started growing I didn't think anything of it since you grew more muscular. When I thought back, the change me and Marcus had came in three stages too. The third one was the most drastic. If Marcus has his way, he'll probably turn you into an immobile pile of flesh."

"You know the rules." A woman's voice rang out. The two of them turned their heads to see a black haired woman, dressed as a rather classy business woman. She reached into her purse and pulled out a gray book with Marcus' name on the front.

"End!" Colton cried out of terror. She specifically said to never tell anyone. Anthony instinctively got to his feet, bringing Colton up with him. Anthony stepped in front of Colton.

"What do you want?!" Anthony growled, preparing for the worst.

"Oh come now. You act as if I'm some sort of monster." Her tone was flat, but sharp. She opened up the book she was holding. "I'm not going to do anything. I just came in here to remind Anthony that the game is about to start. He's set to enter phase three, you know."

"P-please no. . ." Colton begged as he forced his way out from behind Anthony. "End, leave Anthony out of it. I know I was a terrible person, but don't drag him into it to punish me. . ."

"Actually, I don't know what will happen." She skimmed the page. "I wrote it in, but it still seems very vague since it's based off of someone's fantasies instead of specific things. I suppose that makes the reveal more exciting."

"Wait, she's actually real? Then. . . I'm going to be a fucking slob after I win this game?!" Anthony spun Colton around. His first priority was his body, Colton came second. Fire was in his eyes. "Yeah, maybe you are a fucking shitty person! You drag me into this bullshit with this bitch and that fucker out there. . . We're done."

"Anthony!" Colton cried out, trying to move closer to him – only to be pushed into the nearest wall by Anthony. He yelped in pain as he hit the hard surface and tried to stand up, his entire body aching from the force. "Please Anthony. . ."

Anthony looked back and paused. He was utterly confused on how to feel, though seeing Colton in pain made his heart ache. "Col. . . Fucking damnit. . ."

Antony went over to Colton and helped him up without a single word. Anthony's expression made it clear he didn't want to continue on with the discussion, he just wanted to go on the ice and do what he did best. Classic Anthony, do now - think later. Anthony helped Colton to his feet and held his hand. The two went to Anthony's locker, and Colton started taking things out. Colton got on a bench to help put on Anthony's top gear, slipping pads on top of his humongous body – the pads stretched to their limits. Lastly he placed Anthony's jersey over his head, having difficulty doing so since Anthony could barely lift his arms all the way up. Colton got caught up in everything and just wrapped his arms around Anthony and started sobbing.

"Don't worry Col." Anthony spun around, putting his hands around Colton's waist. "You helped me get bigger over the years. You made me happy. I don't get any of this, and I'm still confused. . . Seeing you in pain hurts me. I'm sorry about that. . . But. . . If I do turn into something really super ugly, just promise me you'll find a way to change it or just end it."

Colton looked up at Anthony, smiling faintly through tears. "I promise. . . Now. . . Get going. . . You have a minute until game time. . ."

Anthony dried Colton's eyes and tenderly kissed him on the forehead. Colton whispered, "I can't believe you're still so good to me. . ."

"I'll always have a soft spot for my number one fan." Anthony placed his hand on Colton's cheek for a moment and smiled. He backed away towards the door. "You better root for me extra hard. This win'll go down in history and shit."

As one would imagine, everyone was confused as to what had happened to their college's beloved team. A group of men all taller than 6 feet rushed out on to the ice, the smallest one managing to be wider than the biggest player on the opposing team. They all mindlessly cheered anyway, despite thinking that their team was cheating by bringing in ringers to pose as the normal team. It was painfully obvious that their gear was ill-fitting, not that anyone really complained. If someone lightly used their imagination, all they'd see are hunks skating around down there. When Anthony came out, it's like he pushed the mute button. All was silent until Anthony glided into position on the ice.

The referee stared hard before yelling, "Holy shit, that's really Anthony!"

It cut through the silence, allowing some of the fans to hear. He caused an uproar of applause, whether it be cheering for Anthony or his inhumanly fast muscle gain. The opposing team all quaked in fear as they saw the giants they were facing.

"This'll be easy. Start this game already." The referee nodded and quickly hopped to it, not wanting to anger the muscle god that stood inches away from him.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Colton had found his way over to his usual spot, surprised to see Marcus and End there. It was a boxed off section away from the bleachers, so the constant roaring from the fans wasn't totally unbearable.

"Hello nerd." End said with a flat expression.

"Yeah. Nerd. How does it feel to lose? Thanks to End, that fucker's going to be a big whale. Everyone gets to see their beloved shitty hockey player turn into a blob right on the ice." Marcus and Colton locked eyes, though Colton turned away as he found himself becoming physically ill from Marcus' shit eating grin. "He'll spend a few years as a useless blob and just die. That bastard deserves more misery than that for kicking me out of the spot I truly deserve. The best part is, you get to watch it all happen. Fucking fantastic!"

"The spot you truly deserve." She scoffed, "Please, darling, don't push it now."
"Please Marcus! I know I tormented you, but leave Anthony out of this. He doesn't deserve this." Colton pleaded on his hands and knees.

"Don't care. I win. Bye." Marcus picked Colton up by his collar and tossed him to the ground away from the secluded seating section. "People who support that piece of shit Anthony don't deserve to be near a god like me."

Colton backed away and found another secluded area to watch the game. He wasn't paying attention, he was too busy watching Anthony and praying that everything would be alright after the team's inevitable victory.

"59, 58, 57, 56, 55," the crowd yelled in unison. They were counting down the final seconds left of the game. With each count, Anthony's team mates passed the puck around at blinding speeds. The other team was too chicken to actually get in the way. After getting checked by Anthony's team a few times, they learned their lesson. "48, 47, 46."

While doing his signature show-boating routine, Anthony circled all his team mates, giving them fist bumps or pats on the shoulder. Thanking them for their hard work as briefly as he could. He event glided past the benched players, waving to them and grinning the best he could with a mouthpiece in the way. Anthony finally made his way over to Colton, who was standing by the rink's entrance. Anthony took off his mask and spit out the mouth guard. He reached over the barrier and lifted Colton up to give him a quick but passionate kiss. Anthony figured it'd be his last chance, so he'd make it count. The entire crowd paused out of mere confusion, but decided to mindlessly cheer afterwards anyway.

Anthony casually glided across the ice, passing the opposing team as they got out of his way. He stood a few feet away from the goalie, who was shaking in his skates. Anthony slowly slid up until he was close to the goalie. . . Who had now pissed himself. "5, 4, 3, 2," he slowly slid the puck into the goal, right through the poor guy's legs. "1!"

"I win. . ." Anthony muttered with a smile. Even in the face of uncertainly he could find time to smile. He helped his team achieve flawless wins for a few hockey seasons in a row. It ultimately meant the entire team would be top picks for professional teams looking for new players. Even Marcus, despite being a horrible person, would get a spot somewhere. Albeit, that is until his teammates found out how intolerable he was. The team glided to the center of the ice, swarming around Anthony. Anthony could barely understand a word anyone was saying, but he heard his name 1,000 times. "Heh. . . If this is how things end for me. . . This would be a pretty kickass ending. . ."

Anthony felt the discomfort settle in his stomach. He wobbled a bit, and tried to stop himself from falling face first on the ice. Instead, his efforts were wasted as his rear end smashed hard on the ice. Everyone in the stands went quiet, wondering if their favorite player is OK. Anthony fell back entirely, his face contorted by pain. Anthony's team mates and the referee tried to lift Anthony up, but his body heat burnt them. Anthony began pounding the ice as sharp and unbearable pain overloaded every single nerve. He even began crying, something he hadn't done since he was 4. His team mates watched helplessly while the referee skated off for help. The yells of Anthony's agony. The burning amount of heat his body was generating. Anthony's large convulsing body. No, it was not a pretty sight.

"Anthony, I'm coming! Hold on!" Colton rushed towards Anthony, but a hand stopped him. Well, more like an outstretched arm that knocked Colton on to his back.

"Step back." End ordered as she stopped Colton from stepping on the ice. Even Anthony's team mates left the ice since the entire rink was melting. The water even started evaporating at this point. The crowd was frantically whipping out their phones to record what was happening. . . While a few actually called for help.

"N-No! I got to be with him, I got to-"

"Hey. Shut up." She said, "Don't worry about it. Nothing bad will happen to Anthony. In fact, to spite Marcus, I made sure Anthony's fantasies would come true. Something that I should have probably looked into, actually. . ."

"Wait-wait-wait-wait!" Marcus jumped in, "What do you mean you did this to spite me?!"

"You were a tormented soul, so I decided to help you. But now you're a terrible person. So instead of ruining your life, I decided to make your rival's dreams come true. And by the way, the spot you truly deserve is something far worse than being stuck in Anthony's shadow. Though his fantasies render him unable to play hockey so. . . You can have that. At least until everyone finds out how horrible you are. I know you have one more edit left, but I can't stomach being around you long enough. So no last edit for you. Have a nice life." She walked off.

"GET BACK HERE AND FIX THIS! HE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE HAPPY! HE'S A MISERABLE PILE OF SHIT!" Marcus yelled to the point of his face turning red.

End replied the way a proper lady should. Which is to say, she spun around, flipped him off twice, and then casually backed out of the arena. Before opening the door she said, "Don't care. You lose. Bye."

"You. . . Uh. . . AAAAAAAAAG!" Marcus ran after her in a heated rage.

"Fuck! That was some fucking bullshit! All of that for nothing!" Anthony ranted. The entire skating rink was nothing but concrete now that all the ice had melted away. Even the machinery that kept the ice cold was overheated beyond repair. He frantically wiped tears from his eyes as his team mates and Colton rushed towards him.

Colton was the first to reach Anthony, quickly wrapping Anthony in his loving embrace. He wiped the remaining tears off Anthony's cheeks. "I don't know what I can do, but I'm here now. Are you ok now? Were you scared? I know I was. . ."

"Man, you'll make a top notch husband if you keep this up." Anthony replied, kissing Colton on his cheek. "It hurt really fucking bad, but it's done now. I'm fine. I think."

"Fuck bro, we thought you were being murdered."
"Are you ok now, do you need something?"
"That was really weird."
"Yep! . . . Uh. . . You're naked though."

"Anthony I think you're growing again. . ." Colton's arms were slowly being pushed further apart. Anthony's muscle mass was increasing yet again. Colton remembered what the woman had said about Anthony. The way she made it sound, it seemed like Anthony was going to be massive to the point where he's rendered unable to play hockey.

"I feel it." Anthony kissed Colton one last time and gently pushed him away. "This feels like it's going to be huge. You guys should back u-uuuooooh! Damn!"

The entire team and Colton backed away, keeping their eyes on Anthony as he moaned. It was awkward, but it reminded them all of what had happened in the locker rooms earlier that day. They were excited to say the least, but Colton was worried still. Anthony's last fantasy was one that would probably be better off in a dream world, not the real world. The team made sure no one else could enter the arena, just so they could have Anthony all to themselves for a bit.

"Don't overdo it, Anthony. . ."

With each heart beat his body started to swell. It was gradual at first, the pain and pleasure of his expanding body mixing with his flustered mind. Anthony placed his massive hands over his pecs, enjoying the sensation of his fingers being pushed apart as his chest expanded. His hands slowly moving outward in front of him as his monstrous mounds of muscles grew outward. There was so much muscle packed on to his chest that it began to expand downward too, big squares of grade A beef somehow smashing in-between his other growing muscles.

"Fuck yeah, bigger. . ." Anthony moaned through the pain as his legs grew larger. His quads were slowly crushing his package. Anthony was forced to lay back so his endowment would not be crushed. "Walking is gonna be hard with these big tree trunks. I fucking love it!"

Anthony's abdominal muscles began bulging out at an abnormal rate, to the point where they were smashing together. They were fighting his pecs and other abdominal muscles for space. The feeling of his muscles rubbing against each other further accentuated the mindless bliss that overcame him. He ran his hands all over his body, touching wherever he could. He looked back and forth to see his arms increasing in size, his lats and delts were following suit as well. Anthony started to have some difficulty moving his arms, and eventually his neck. His head was locked into a neutral position as his arms slowly locked in place. His forearms and biceps now mashing against each other, despite his arms laying straight out.

"Oh shit this is intense. . . Oh man. . . Oh fuumumph." Anthony's pecs crept up to his chin, locking his jaw in place. At this point Colton was freaking out, watching Anthony being crushed to death by his own muscles. Anthony could care less. His muscles were fighting for space all over his body, the power surging through him was ecstatic despite him being unable to move. His member remained flaccid, thankfully, but began growing longer and thicker. Something that made even the most perverted onlookers blush.

Anthony kept moaning, the sounds he were making kept growing louder despite his body being smothered in dense muscle mass. To Colton's relief, Anthony's body began growing taller. His muscles were still growing, though now his height was helping to even things out. 8 feet. . . 9 feet. . . 10 feet. . . The team watched in awe as Anthony tried sitting up, his muscles now too large to grope. Even a segment of his abs could not be covered with one hand. 11 feet. . . 12 feet. . .

"Fuck, I can't take this!" Anthony's jaw was finally free from his pecs, but they weren't far behind. "This is crazy!"

Anthony tried sitting up, planning to feel up his humongous body. His chest was too wide to let his bulbous arms wrap around the front of his body. 13 feet. . . 14 feet. . . 15 feet. . . All of his team mates approached him along with Colton tagging along behind them. 16 feet. . . 17 feet. . . 18 feet. . . 19 feet. . . Finally, 20 feet tall. When the ecstasy of growing had stopped, Anthony became aware of his surroundings. Even the self-centered muscleman couldn't help but feel embarrassed about being naked with all these people around. His team mates tried blocking Anthony's package, though it didn't do him any good.

"Uh. . . Tada?" Anthony awkwardly smiled, "Could you guys. . . Stop staring and get me. . . Something to cover up?"

Not wanting to disobey a giant who could crush them, the entire stadium cleared out. Everyone searched for curtains, banners, or huge blankets to smash together. Within 20 minutes a "man skirt" of epic proportions was made, along with elaborately put together cloth to help suppress his manhood. Anthony put it on, carefully, making sure not to rip it and trying his best to keep his giant endowment in check.

"Thanks guys."

A few 'you're welcome' responses rose from the vast crowd surrounding Anthony. Almost everyone was trying to wrap their head around how this crazy situation even came to be. . . While the others were in awe of Anthony's muscles, creating fantasies of their own involving Anthony's incredible bulk.

Anthony found his way out of the arena, thanks to making his own exit. Of course, a giant 20 foot man standing on college campus wasn't exactly hard to miss. It wasn't long before news reporters flocked in to get some shots of the muscled giant. Anthony loved the attention, flexing his massive muscles for the cameras. He was a blonde haired god, his body flawless and tan. Thoughts of how amazing he felt and looked kept running through his head until his eyes scanned through the crowd to find his team mates and Colton. He still had mixed feelings about Colton, though he figured everything still turned out OK. Anthony didn't see any reason to dislike Colton, in fact, he kind of wished Colton had grown giant too so he could romp around with him.

As the media packed up and left, Anthony was left out in the open. Anthony just laid there for a few days, picking up his team mates or Colton so he could put them on his chest. They'd nestle between his pecs and talk to him while he'd whisper back so he wouldn't make them go deaf. Anthony loved the feeling of being so enormous with miniature men sitting on top of his beautifully muscled body. Although, some may say "overly muscled" is a more appropriate term to use. People got used to walking around him to get to their dorms or classes. Officials for the college offered to pay Anthony to help with construction, of course, after he had repaired the stadium he had destroyed. Anthony eagerly agreed.

Anthony especially enjoyed working with the construction crew. He'd lift up a few burly men at a time, placing them on beams or scaffolds so they could fasten the new building's structure together. Anthony would use his incredible strength to lift heavy steel beams with ease, putting on a little show in between to show off his muscles. The crew enjoyed his help for one reason or another. Eventually, word spread of Anthony – a giant man – helping to construct buildings. Even if he was five tons of solid muscle mass, he still found it easy to navigate his way through the city. The police had to block off sections of major streets to allow him access, though. Anthony loved helping out, though he loved soaking up the attention even more.

One might have assumed his giant stature meant he needed insane amounts of food and water to survive. However, due to End's editing, he mostly ran on magic and solar power. His body functioned similar to a plant, where he could soak up water through his skin or drink it if he wanted. It was odd to him and the scientists who had studied Anthony's body to see what caused the change. After days of researching they just gave up and were thankful Anthony's new body worked the way it did. At least this way he would not eat the city's entire food supply, and could live off of rain water and solar power alone. Anthony didn't really understand any of it, nor did he care. He was just glad he never had to deal with being hungry ever again.

One night, Colton approached Anthony's new area of residence – between the hockey arena and some college buildings. Anthony lifted his small lover up and placed him on his chest. He couldn't look at Colton, but the feel of him being there was almost enough for him.

"Hey Anthony. . . I. . . Don't think I can do this any more. I love you but. . . You're so huge." Anthony did not respond, he remained quiet with a frown upon his face. He knew this was coming. "I'm just glad you forgave me. You have a real big heart Anthony. . . Hehe. . . I guess that's literally true since you're so huge now. I wish I could make this work, but both of us know it won't. We don't have any privacy, you can't cuddle with me, you can't kiss me. . . It feels. . . Wrong."

"I know." Anthony sighed in agreement. He loved his new body, but soon found he loved Colton more as he was about to lose him for good. "We will still be friends at least, right? I think I'd go crazy if I didn't get to hear from you often. I'm going crazy enough as is since I can't jack off even if I wanted to. My arms are too big to reach down there."

"Of course." Colton honestly didn't know how else to reply.

"And hey, if you're going to go for a new boyfriend to fuck around with, pick Jake. OK? He's a decent guy, he'd treat you right and isn't an asshole. I bet he's a pro at fucking too. He better be with the body I gave him." Anthony's tone was enough to let Colton know he wasn't joking.

"Thanks for the tip." Colton sarcastically cut in, "I wish there was a way to change this. Jake is fine and all, but he's not you. Just being with you makes me smile. But relationships can't last on just smiles, can they?"

"I don't think so." Anthony sadly agreed. "I think. . . I would trade my giant new life to be with you. Even when you made me mad I couldn't stand to be away from you. I don't want to be selfish and keep you to myself either."

"You're a really good man, Anthony." Colton patted Anthony's chest, giving it a gentle rub afterwards. The sound and feel of Anthony's steady heart beat - along with Anthony's soft skin and warm body -made Colton feel quite sleepy. He yawned."Are you at least happy?"

"Very." Anthony perked up immediately. "I mean it's not a perfect life, but this feels fucking amazing."

"Good. As long as you're happy, I'm happy. . ." Colton drifted off to slumber on his lover's chest. Anthony smiled as he felt Colton's body press up against his.

The one thought of not having Colton to himself, on the other hand, made his heart sink. Though thoughts of his new life, his new purpose, gave him peace of mind. All the deeds he has done kept him content. He helped construction workers by protecting them from injury while they quickly built up the city. Helping them safely knock down dilapidated structures. He was even able to repair houses or other buildings thanks to being there to keep things in check. Tomorrow would be his one month anniversary of being a giant; he had the whole day planned out to help rejuvenate the city's park, which was no easy feat. Luckily for the city, they had Anthony, their own kind hearted giant. . . Who also loved to show off so people could gush over his perfectly chiseled god-like body. With a drawn out yawn, the giant slowly drifted off to a peaceful slumber.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (April 3rd, 2013), atbkv (March 28th, 2013), convolution (March 28th, 2013), cutlerfan (March 28th, 2013), dickasauras (July 18th, 2013), Faust2001 (April 6th, 2013), Hanugumo (March 29th, 2013), imfit (March 28th, 2013), jcb60970 (March 28th, 2013), musclelover1996 (March 28th, 2013), nnnrg (March 28th, 2013), Ragetiger (March 29th, 2013), RyBearATL (April 9th, 2013), sarnaq (March 29th, 2013), Terrylee Long (March 29th, 2013), Tundy (April 5th, 2013), weaknobody (March 29th, 2013), Weasel (March 29th, 2013), xenon (March 29th, 2013)
  #2   Add to musclelover1996's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2013, 05:42 PM

musclelover1996 is on a distinguished road
praise

Raruty,

i am loving what you have done with my idea. you have given it so much depth, way more than i could have ever done. i am so excited to see how it concludes. i don't know how i could thank you for writing my idea.

musclelover1996
  #3   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2013, 08:30 PM

I hope to have the fourth part out soon. I kind of liked how this one ended, but there's still a bit more to cover before the story's finally finished. I hope to have it typed up by tomorrow since I'm going to be a no-lifer all day. Again. HOORAY FREE TIME!
  #4   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 28th, 2013, 11:17 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
What do you mean "no lifer" ??

Also, nice work on the rewrite, it works nicely.

One of the basic truisms of writing says that we have a million words of "garbage" to get rid of before we start actually generating the good stuff. I'm not sure that's true, for two reasons. First, the early work isn't always garbage, and second, I don't think it needs a million words. It does, however, take practice, and you're improving measurably, so keep at it
  #5   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2013, 12:08 AM

Ragetiger is on a distinguished road
This installment was incredible. I'm glad to hear that there's another part to the story.

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/
  #6   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2013, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragetiger View Post
This installment was incredible. I'm glad to hear that there's another part to the story.
The next installment is going to take a few days. I thought this ending was nice, but it could be happier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnrg View Post
What do you mean "no lifer" ??

It does, however, take practice, and you're improving measurably, so keep at it
No lifer = someone who has absolutely nothing of value to do (work, school stuff, making dresses, going out, or even playing games with friends). I have had several no-lifer days, which I am very thankful for given how much studying I've been doing with these dumb courses. Then again, all I do is hover around the Internet for 5+ hours while trying to make myself write some stories. Maybe get a few dress ideas. Blahblahblah.

Also, oh, you. Thanks.
  #7   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2013, 02:02 PM

Ragetiger is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarity View Post
The next installment is going to take a few days. I thought this ending was nice, but it could be happier.

Yeah this ending was pretty happy, but knowing that at 20 feet tall there's no one to really passionately love you can become a lonely existence.

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/
  #8   Add to Proteus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2013, 06:58 PM
Muscle Morpher

Proteus is on a distinguished road
Interesting that there's more to the story. Is End a character you've used in other stories?
  #9   Add to Proteus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2013, 06:59 PM
Muscle Morpher

Proteus is on a distinguished road
Also, I find something insanely hot about being so big you can't even jack-off yourself.
The Following User Says Thank You to Proteus For This Useful Post:
renbear (April 6th, 2013)
  #10   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2013, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
Interesting that there's more to the story. Is End a character you've used in other stories?
She might pop up in other stories to be the catylst for change. It's better than finding something else to use, even if it's easy.

PotionMedicineStealCurseBiteSpellRandomness
SexDemonSciencePunishmentETCETCETCETC
  #11   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2013, 04:04 PM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
Loved them. It was a nice ending but also sad.
  #12   Add to Tundy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2013, 02:56 PM

Tundy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
Also, I find something insanely hot about being so big you can't even jack-off yourself.
Me too! I don't know why.

I'm glad Marcus didn't get his wish. He's an ass.
  #13   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2013, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tundy View Post
Me too! I don't know why.

I'm glad Marcus didn't get his wish. He's an ass.
As End would say, "It's an edit."

Marcus is an ass. . . Or is he? You may change your mind in part 4. He's not so bad. Well, not bad as in it's not his fault that he's an ass - as you put it. I purposefully wrote out the story this way to drive that point home. Bad guys aren't always bad. Misguided, maybe, but not entirely evil or horrid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvershadow View Post
Loved them. It was a nice ending but also sad.
Part 4 was already in the works before I posted this. It's almost done. Part 4 is also the last part, which hopefully ties things together nicely.

ALSO~ Erryone feel freeto vote in this topic I posted in the story suggestion section! I want to work with my old ideas before making more. I feel kind of bad for having 28 summaries that I never use.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options