The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Chestman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2013, 07:37 PM

Chestman is on a distinguished road
Diary of a Former Big Brother Part 9

Diary of a Former Big Brother
Part 9

August 19, 2010

Today Benny went to a friend?s birthday party. Since there were a lot of kids and not enough parents, I volunteered to be chaperone. Well actually, that was only part of the reason. I also wanted to keep an eye on Benny and see how all the other kids react to him. I had been worried that since Benny was so different that the other kids would make fun of him or call him a freak. Even though Benny was strong, he was still just a kid after all.

The birthday was a pool party, so of course Benny brought his swimming trunks. That however just made his phenomenal change that much more obvious. When we arrived with his shirt off, everyone stopped to stare in awe at his phenomenal physique. They could see his super developed body, those huge bulging muscles, those fine ripped abs. Benny stood 2 feet taller than all of the other kids, and over a hundred or more pounds heavier of pure fat free muscle, he stood out like he had neon lights hanging over him.

The other parents that were there naturally asked questions. I realized that I was going to spend most of the party explaining to them about Benny?s condition and that he was harmless. Meanwhile I kept on glancing over to where Benny was to see how he was doing.

All of the other kids were surrounding him, all wanting to see his muscles. Benny was the center of everyone?s attention, even more than the birthday boy. Gary the birthday boy didn?t seem to mind so much though, especially since Benny was giving Gary all of HIS attention.

?Hey Benny, can you flex your muscles?? Gary asked excitedly.

?Sure thing!? He flexed an arm. A very large and defined bicep popped up, and all of the other kids ooo?d at it.

?Wow, it?s so big!? Gary said. ?Can I touch it??

?Sure you can!? He said. Instead of lowering himself for Gary to touch it though, he instead placed his hands under Gary?s armpits and lifted him up. I spoke really fast to Gary's mom to assure her he wasn't going to do something to him.

After the kids ooo'd and ahh'd Benny, they naturally started to go into the pool that was sitting right in front of them. I was talking with another parent about Benny when I had this bad feeling. I turned around just in time to see Benny with a kid standing on the crook of his arm, my huge brother prepared to toss him into the pool.

"Benny, no throwing other people." I said.

"Aww, but he asked me to." Benny said.

"Benny..." I gave him a warning tone.

"Fine..." Benny sighed and lowered the kid from his arm.

I spent the next half hour explaining THAT to a few parents.

When the kids had their fun, they ate. Benny of course ate a ton. Because I had some serious doubts that the barbeque would have enough food for Benny, I had brought a cooler full of extra stuff for him. Benny after all had the most mind blowing diet and biggest appetite I had ever seen.

All in all the party went much better than I had feared. The kids all adored Benny, and the parents were more or less convinced that he wasn't going to break their children like matchsticks. I just hope that they would all still be as accepting when Benny grows even bigger!

Last edited by Chestman; April 15th, 2013 at 08:40 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chestman For This Useful Post:
Anifanatic10 (April 16th, 2013), Boatsandhoes005 (November 11th, 2013), curinga (April 17th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (April 15th, 2013), lefortremi (April 16th, 2013), mlbjock (April 16th, 2013), musclemonkey (April 18th, 2013), nnnrg (April 16th, 2013), timaanv (April 15th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Chestman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2013, 07:38 PM

Chestman is on a distinguished road
Since I couldn't figure out how to fix the thread name, I reposted it here under the correct one.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2013, 07:50 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Sweet little chapter, I like the innocent aspects of this tale. Congratulations!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options