The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2013, 06:15 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
Hockey Hunk: His Biggest Fan

Sorry for the long wait, between vacation and Internet problems this took a while. This is the last installment of Hockey Hunk. If you haven't caught the first three parts of this story, check out these! Hockey Hunk: Winning to Grow and Hockey Hunk: Bigger is Better aaaaaand Hockey Hunk: The Titanic Turnabout. Special thanks to nnnrg for proofreading (again again agaaain). Comments are always welcomed.

Hockey Hunk: His Biggest Fan

There were no classes; all stores on campus were closed and all study halls were locked tight. The entire college was shut down for the day, allowing students and faculty alike to aid their favorite giant in rejuvenating the city's park. It was a nice sight to see, all the different groups of people working together. . . although, a few students would miss out on it. Some had decided to spend their day in the city, leaving the dorms virtually empty, except one dorm room, which contained a frazzled Marcus, who was furiously pumping out bicep curls with 50 pound dumbbells since that's all he could smuggle into his dorm.

"Closed down the fucking campus gym. . . Because that huge fuck wants to fix up a shitty park. . . This school fucking blows. . ." Marcus muttered to himself in between reps. At this point he was trying to burn off steam, not work out.

"Marcus?" A gentle voice called out, slowly revealing itself to be Colton as he opened the door.

"Get the fuck out of here, I'm busy!" Marcus hollered, thrusting his weights to the floor. The loud bang echoed through the empty dormitory and shook the floor. Against his orders, Colton entered the room and closed the door behind him. He raised up a thermos and gave it a little shake.

"I came by with hot chocolate, like Mom used to make. . ." Colton eased his way into Marcus' room, the musky product of his brother's workout session hanging heavily in the air. Colton set the thermos on Marcus desk and went to open a window.

"I said get out!" Marcus tried to sound forceful, but the mere mention of their mother was enough to quell his rage for a bit. "Fine. Give me it."

Colton happily handed over the thermos to Marcus. Marcus sniffed it first, expecting it to be poisoned or smell strange. Then he casually sipped directly from the thermos instead of using a cup or giving any to Colton. Colton saw that Marcus' body looked less tense, so he figured it was a good time to start talking. "I know you don't like me and I don't blame you. . . I was awful to you."

"A big old fucking piece of shit, is more like it." Marcus replied. "Did you come to beg for your body back again? I think it's cute when you do that. Pathetic. But cute."

"No." Colton had a rather pleasant smile on his face, something that threw Marcus off. "I don't deserve it anyway. I should've been a good brother and taken care of you after Mom passed away. But instead I just pushed you around and joined in when Dad would degrade you. I can't change what happened but I can start now. I. . . I owe you so much."

Marcus swirled the contents of the thermos around, staring into the center. Marcus looked up to see Colton eagerly awaiting a sincere reply or at least an insult. Marcus contemplated on what Colton's true motives could be; finally deciding that Colton was trying to butter him up. Instead, Marcus got up and thrust the thermos into Colton's chest.

"If that's all you have to say, get out." If his tone wasn't intimidating enough, his icy glare probably did the trick.

"I understand." Colton replied, still smiling a bit. Before leaving the room, Colton paused and turned around. "Thanks Marcus. I really mean that. I'm just sorry about what you've lost. . ."

"Hmph." Marcus folded his arms and shook his head. With a sigh, he went to fetch a towel to dry off his sweaty body before returning to his workout. "You idiot, sorry for losing what?"

"Idiot? Nonsense. He does have a lot to be thankful and sorry for, after what you've done." End appeared within the blink of an eye on Marcus' desk, in front of Marcus. . . She literally appeared when Marcus blinked. "A usable brain. Great grades. Confident and comfortable about his sexuality. A good outlook on life. An amazingly selfless personality. Oh, and Anthony. . . Now what exactly did you lose? I'm sure you can figure it out."

"HOW THE FU-" Marcus jumped back, quickly regaining his composure so he did not embarrass himself. "You know what? Nope. I don't care what you have to say."

"Not even if I say 'oh Marcus dear, you can use your last edit' or something to that effect?"

". . . Go on."

"You want to shrink Anthony down, I bet. He's happy and is getting a lot of attention as the city's hero. So we give him his dream, and then yank it away and turn him into a man-child that's even smaller than Colton! A good plan, isn't it?"

Marcus signature shit-eating grin sprung up. "Fuck yeah, I knew you had a kick-ass plan!"

"Is it really kick-ass?" End twirled her hair with her pencil. Her tone became insincere. "Imagine how awesome it will be to see it all unfold. The city loses its selfless gentle giant, which is pretty sad in itself. Then their giant gets reduced to a man who can't even move since he doesn't have enough muscle. Oh, oh! Don't forget the look on Colton's face as he sees the miserable existence his boyfriend has to live with."

Marcus stared hard at the book End was carrying, and then out the window. He could see in the distance there was a large figure moving around in the park. His expression slowly shifted to a frown. Marcus cast his gaze down to the floor as he asked End something. The warm feeling of the hot chocolate lingered in his stomach, oddly reminding him of his teenage years. "End, if you only had one last wish-"

"Edit." She corrected him.

"Edit, wish, whatever. . . What would you use it for?"

"Hmmm? Hmmmmmm. . . Hm! An edit that makes everyone happy who deserves to be happy. First I would have to look carefully, see who actually deserves to be considered. Then again, people all face their own troubles. . . Worries. . . Fears. . . Maybe the people I see as 'bad' are actually just people who need some happiness in their lives."

"Sounds sappy and dumb."

"Perhaps. Though I think someone who says sorry for your loss and thanks for your help. . . Despite it being a very unusual and distressing situation. . . Well, that doesn't sound like a bad person to me. Unless you don't realize what you've lost, that's just sad. Then again your brain is shriveled from disuse, so maybe you just need some special help."

"I lost nothing and gained everything!" Marcus flexed, "I'm a hockey legend; the ultimate man, something Colton will never be!"

"Hey, isn't that like something the old Colton would say? It's funny how things flipped around."

"Flipped." Marcus repeated, "the old Colton?"

"Now enough stalling, let's get started."

Marcus looked out the window one more time, his hand slowly rising up over his stomach without him noticing until he felt the heat from his abs on his hand. The warmth of the hot chocolate still lingered, while End's tone and words finally struck the right chord in Marcus' narcissistic mind. He shook his head, "Fuck it, whatever, I got this. First I want you to. . ."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Well. I'll be going to the park now. I have to properly monitor the progress." End disappeared instantly, leaving Marcus alone.

"Whatever. Thanks."

". . . Thanks?" End said, "Well, that was unexpected."

"Just a quick question. . . Why me?"

"Because I was bored and you were the closest pathetic thing near me. I hope the next person doesn't have edits involving overly muscled men with unfeasibly large penises. Seriously, I am so done with this crap. Well, off to the park I go." End clapped twice and disappeared in a bright flash. Her voice echoed in the room, "Sooooooo done."

"Well, OK. . . Heheh, yeah! Fuck, this is going to be awesome." Marcus took up a pair of binoculars to get a closer look at Anthony in the park. Anthony rubbed his head and stumbled, slowly sitting down in a clearing. It's starting already? That means it's my turn to get what I deserve."

Marcus flexed, feeling his bicep fill up with more meaty mass. The fibers expanding as he flexed, but never shrinking afterwards. He also made sure to flex his tricep a bit. His forearm and hands followed suit, growing to a decent proportion for his humongous arm. His right arm was longer and thicker than his left arm, but soon it caught up without him having to flex. Marcus bent down and used his fists to prop up his slowly growing body, looking almost like an ape of sorts. A tan, muscular, smooth Ape. . .

Marcus beat his chest as it expanded, filling so much that his nipples were pointing down. His skin could barely accommodate his pecs, or any of his insanely ripped muscle, for that matter. Veins popped out all over, now that Marcus body fat had dropped as low as possible. He straightened his back, letting out a sigh of relief as he was able to get out of that uncomfortable position. His upper body was incredibly strong, bulging with massive power – unrivaled by any human on the planet. He gave his massive thighs a shake as he widened his stance.

"I might have over done it. . . Fuck man. . . I can barely move my arms to my cock. . ." Marcus waited for his manhood to grow as well, lengthening with each pulse. Allowing Marcus, the musclebound beast, to stroke his member. "That's better. But still, my legs are so big that I have to watch out. I might crush the boys by accident. Oh wait, yeah, all of me is super sturdy. I could probably take a sledgehammer to them and they'd be OK. Haaa, this shit's going to be fun. "

Colton made his way to his own dorm immediately after the visit with Marcus. Colton found no reason to keep a smile upon his face, his sulky disposition clear to all of those who could see him. In other words, nobody at all since the dormitory was deserted. It took far too much effort to be happy without Anthony there. Colton trudged up the stairs to his room until he felt a sharp pain run down his leg. He thought he pulled something, though the pain felt similar to when he broke his leg when he was ten. He inspected his leg and saw it was fine, figuring it was just all in his head due to being depressed about losing Anthony. Colton pressed on, limping up the stairs while using the walls for support. When he reached his room's floor he fell to the ground, unable to control his body.

"W-wha. . . S-someone help!" Colton, frightened and confused, could think of nothing to do but shout as he dragged himself to his dorm. He said through gritted teeth, "Got to get my cellphone. . ."

Another sharp pain stopped his efforts. Colton knew this was Marcus' doing. Colton figured he was doomed to being crippled or something equally horrifying – only to see he might be wrong as he felt his limbs extend. His thin arms somehow slowly growing thicker as the bones stretched out. He rolled over and caught a glimpse of his face on a shiny surface. Slim? Feminine? Plain? None of those words could describe his face. He could feel his shoulders growing further, indicating his upper body was becoming wider. The pain temporarily subsided, leaving Colton with an unusual body and an ill-fitting head.

"This can't-" Colton froze for a minute as he heard his new voice. Before he could speak, another sensation flooded his nerves. It was now mix of discomfort and pleasure, now. Something he could have sworn he witnessed secondhand just a month ago. Colton felt his skin fight against his clothes, his muscles now bulging outward at a quick pace. Faster than he remembered seeing Anthony's muscles grow.

Colton tore away his clothes, astounded by how easy it was to do. He groaned, the power now surging through his body whether he wanted it to or not. The excitement and pace of it all caused his member to stiffen, something he was unable to notice thanks to being preoccupied. He watched his arms fill with power, not as massive as Anthony's were, but he was just one size smaller. Colton ran a hand over his chest, shocked to find his pecs were raised off his once flat chest. Below the mounds of meat were six slightly askew abs, they weren't perfectly shaped, but they were his own unique set from years ago. Colton rolled his shoulders, enjoying the sight of the muscles rolling around with the motion.

"Well, that's unexpe-" Colton stopped again as he looked down to examine his lower half. His first thought was to examine his new legs, but instead, found himself drawn to a ridiculously large member. "T-that. . . I can't tell if that's good or not. . . Is this what I'm supposed to look. . . Um. . ."

"Look like? Yep." Marcus approached Colton, startling Colton for several reasons. "Uh, your dick's all out there and hard. Mind covering up, bro?"

Marcus tossed some clothing at Colton, something that once belonged to Marcus but was now to small to fit him. "Marcus! Why. . . I don't get it."

"Well, I figured I'd still be the bigger brother. I had End put you back to the way you're supposed to be. Except End decided to add that little. . . Er-big thing so it could be useable."

"Useable on what?" Colton reached down and grabbed his member, his hand not even wrapping fully around it. "This thing is too big!"

"Meh. Not my problem. You should see what else End has in store for the entire school. I thought this school needed to have better looking guys so I wouldn't beat them by a land slide. It's not fair to them that I'm a genetically superior muscle god, right? Seven sexy feet of pure manly muscle, you should be happy that we have the same genetics. You're easily worthy of being one tier under me. Luckily, Anthony has a lot of muscle to give. End's over there right now shrinking him down."

"Anthony? You're shrinking Anthony?" Colton looked back down at his body while he was putting on a pair of briefs from Marcus. "This is from Anthony?!"

"Duh."

"No! I won't sit by and let you turn him into some twig or something horrible!" Colton got up and ran past Marcus, who seemingly tried to say something. Colton could care less about what Marcus had to say, he was too busy worrying about Anthony. Colton tried his best to dress himself as he skittishly roamed across the campus and into the city. "Anthony, I'm coming. I don't know what I can do. But I'll do something!"

Colton couldn't see Anthony in the distance any more - fearing the worst had happened to his lover. His muscular legs carried him far and fast, bringing him to the park within minutes. Sweaty, but at least present for what was happening to his boyfriend. He saw a mass of muscles lying in a large clearing within the park, onlookers scurrying to get away from the fallen giant. Colton looked around, noticing some of the college students' shirts were fitting tighter than normal. Even some of them were noticing it too, at this point.

"5 tons of muscle goes a long way, and divvying up his other stats will be pretty fun too." End muttered as she continued writing in Marcus' book.

"Stop doing this to Anthony! End, stop, please! Anthony-" Colton begged, only to be shot down with a pencil thrown at his forehead.

"Calm your tits. Do you make a scene everywhere you go? I swear, all I hear from you is Anthony! Anthony! Anthooooony! Waaaaaaah! Just shut up and watch. . . Although, I suppose he's lucky to have a boyfriend who genuinely cares about him. Even if you are annoyingly going overboard about it."

"Overboard, how is this overboard? You're going to ruin him!"

"Uh. No. Idiot, why else do you think you got huge junk? Huge junk to use on a huge man – or however Marcus put it."

Colton's brain reached its maximum capacity for trying to understand any of this hocus pocus stuff; now tossing on figuring out why Marcus was doing something that seemed nice. Colton muttered, "He's doing this so. . . Everyone can get some of Anthony's bulk. . . But. . . Anthony will still be huge? So that means Marcus. . ."

"If you pieced all of that together any slower, your thoughts would be going in reverse. C'mon, guy, c'mon. Marcus had a change of heart. The old Marcus never left; he was just buried beneath an irrationally large ego and an unsavory personality. Of course he's still an asshole, but there's a sweet center under all of that bitterness. Leave it to you to bring it out of him. . . Just as you've done with Anthony."

"Oh. . . Thanks I guess?" Colton grinned from ear to ear. "This means Anthony and I can be together, right? How small is he going to be?"

"Do you ever shut up, geeeeeeeez." End rolled her eyes, "I'm trying to work here. Do you know how many people I got to write about? Talk again and I will stab you with this never-ending-lead-pencil until you get lead poisoning."

Colton opened his mouth to say he was sorry, but quickly shut it since End's threat didn't sound pleasant. Instead, he crossed his arms and bit his thumb. He was worried Anthony would be unsatisfied with his next form. . . Anthony cared about his body the most, while Colton came second. Despite not being entirely favorable for Colton, he still understood Anthony's desire to have a great body - and didn't want Anthony to be displeased.

Anthony's body was soon too small for his clothing – if you could even call the tent-sized loincloth clothing. Colton rushed to his giant's side, rubbing Anthony's arms as he kept cheering on Anthony's change. He knew Anthony wouldn't appreciate being smaller, but Colton was overjoyed. Anthony's height tapered off at what appeared to be 8 feet, still 1'10" taller than Colton. Anthony appeared to weigh three times Colton's weight, his muscles packed even tighter on to his shorter frame. To Colton's dismay, his lover's muscles were in his way worse than before. Anthony stared at Colton, a confused look upon his face.

"Anthony, look at you. . ." Colton bent down to kiss his boyfriend, only to get pushed away. Anthony shot straight up to his feet, his thigh-slapping member making a highly audible thud against his massive thighs, a sound that caught the attention of the entire group.

"Hey buddy, back the hell off! I already got a boyfriend somewhere waiting for me," Anthony yelled, which made Colton happy despite Anthony shoving Colton away. Someone in the crowd approached Anthony and wrapped a banner around his waist, one that was supposed to be used for the newly finished gazebo Anthony helped make. Despite being a pretty large banner, it barely covered his member. "Oh, right. . . Thanks."

"Anthony, it's me!" Colton got back to his feet and grabbed Anthony's hands.

"Huh?"

"Colton. . . I'm Colton. . . I know I look different and sound different, but it's still me. See? Same old boring glasses. Same old boring brown hair and boring blue eyes. Same old boring Colton, just bigger. Eheh?"

Anthony pulled his hands away from Colton and removed his glasses. He tilted Colton's head upwards, staring into his eyes for just a few moments before it finally clicked. Anthony bent down to kiss his boyfriend, which quickly escalated into a grope-fest as Anthony's naughty hands did their thing. Anthony pulled away, "Nothing about you is boring, Col. But fuck, that new voice of yours is hot. . . You know, I couldn't fuck or jack off for a month. You know what's going to happen, right?"

"Straight to the point. Classic Anthony." Colton pushed up against Anthony, finding it difficult to embrace his lover. With Colton's new size and Anthony's still-oversized frame overstuffed muscles, a poorly executed hug was all Colton could manage. "Marcus changed me back to how I'm supposed to be. Except I'm still a year younger. . . And uh. . . Another thing."

"A bigger dick? I feel that, man, it's massive." Anthony pushed his leg against Colton's crotch. "It's not even hard, is it? I pegged Marcus all wrong if he did this and all. I look and feel fucking fantastic! I'm just glad I have you back. . . I missed being able to push up against you. . . Colton, you can't even guess half the position I want to put your tight a-"

"Wow. OK. You guys. You're in a public place. Chill your boners and get a move on. "End cut in, breaking the two up without much of a hassle. "Go back to the dorms or something. These people have seen enough weird stuff for today. . . Or forever. Seeeeeeriioouusly."

"Oh!" Colton blushed as he turned away from the crowd. "I forgot."

"Let's go back to the dorms. You can measure me. We can fuck. It'll be just like always." Anthony tugged on Colton's hand, not waiting for his response.

"Like always, only better." Colton kissed his boyfriend on the cheek. Anthony wrapped his arm around his lover, gently guiding him back to the dorms. Anthony purposefully moved slowly, just so he could see all the people admiring his smaller – yet perfect – body. He also wanted to show off his incredible boyfriend.

"Anthony, come on, the game is about to start!" Colton impatiently tugged on Anthony's arm.

"OK, OK! Calm the fuck down, Col." Anthony laughed, allowing Colton to drag him along to the couch. Colton pushed Anthony back, his massive 700 pound body causing the couch to make some rather unsettling sounds. . . Despite it being reinforced beyond belief. Colton dove into Anthony's arms and snuggled up to him. Anthony bent down and kissed Colton on the cheek before wrapping his arms around Colton.

The two men were massive, but they still managed to fit all their bulk on to a single (enormous) couch. Even more amazing than that, they managed to position their bodies so they could be as close as possible. A year of dealing with the inconvenient blessing of their hugeness made them experts, so even the most spontaneous of hugs or kisses were easy for Anthony to pull off. Colton still had to pull Anthony down, though, since Anthony was 8 feet tall, while Colton was only 6'2".

"It's the first game, I wonder what they look like now." Colton mused. Colton, despite witnessing some insane feats of human growth, was not prepared for what arrived on the ice. A group of men, all wide, possibly 6'5" or taller, skated out like elephants on giant ice-skates. Graceful. . . Giant. . . Elephants. "Wow, I'm surprised they even found uniforms that fit. Hey Anthony, do you regret n-"

"Shut it, stud." Anthony squeezed Colton. "I told them I'll join next season."

"Marcus is almost as big as you, you know. You two might have to really compete if you keep putting off your hockey practice. . . Besides, I thought you couldn't stand the thought of losing to Marcus?"

"Nah, I think I'll let that jerkoff have his time in the spotlight. Marcus isn't so bad. . . Maybe. Besides, he made all of this crazy stuff possible somehow with the help of that weird lady. I live out my dream to be a giant, I grow my team mates into perfect hockey players, and now I have a huge body that I love. My life is perfect."

"That's all, huh?" Colton playfully elbowed Anthony.

"Relax stud. I was saving the best for last." Anthony caressed Colton's arm, his hand moving down over Colton's hand. Anthony rubbed a white gold ring on Colton's finger, "He gave me a great hubby. One who I want to spend some time with before I have to start practicing again."

"Oh alright." Colton smiled, "But as your number one fan I am really disappointed in how you're slacking off."

"I guess I have to make it up to my number one fan. . ." Anthony shut off the TV. Colton tried to protest, but Anthony's lips halted Colton's efforts. "We can catch the game later. We know they're going to kick the other team's shit in anyway. Right now I have to give my number one fan something he'd really enjoy. I think my husband would like it too. I don't know, you decide. . . Heh-heh."

THE END

Last edited by Rarity; April 19th, 2013 at 08:25 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
11204 (April 18th, 2013), aiden831 (April 19th, 2013), atbkv (April 21st, 2013), convolution (April 19th, 2013), cowboybear (April 20th, 2013), dickasauras (July 18th, 2013), Hanugumo (April 18th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (April 19th, 2013), jcb60970 (April 18th, 2013), musclelover1996 (April 18th, 2013), muscular (April 19th, 2013), nnnrg (April 18th, 2013), Ragetiger (April 19th, 2013), Terrylee Long (April 20th, 2013), Tundy (April 20th, 2013), xenon (April 19th, 2013)
  #2   Add to musclelover1996's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2013, 06:59 PM

musclelover1996 is on a distinguished road
Awesome

Rarity,

thank you so much for bringing my idea to life. you did an amazing job with it. you gave so much detail. i loved the happy ending. thank you again for writing this.

musclelover1996
  #3   Add to Proteus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2013, 07:42 PM
Muscle Morpher

Proteus is on a distinguished road
An excellent ending! And I might say it's refreshing to see some humanity in characters compared to the usual out of control behavior that muscle fiction can fall into. I also enjoyed End's opinions on how ridiculous the whole situation was.
  #4   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2013, 09:07 AM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
An excellent ending! And I might say it's refreshing to see some humanity in characters compared to the usual out of control behavior that muscle fiction can fall into. I also enjoyed End's opinions on how ridiculous the whole situation was.
Seconded in all respects.

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab
  #5   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2013, 05:39 PM

No problem musclelover, it was fun to write, even if the Internet-Issues were a setback to my motivation. I figured it needed a happier ending made of double rainbows and unicorns. Mostly because sad endings (even a tiny bit sad) are. . . Uh. . . Sad? Yeah. That.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
Thanks, sir.

I'm glad it was readable, at least. Though that's thanks to nnnrg for the fine tuning with my grammary stuff. And yeah, I kind of don't like stories where characters go out of control just because they got huger or have some rare opportunity. I usually find it hard to believe that Super Sweetheart Steve turns into Super Shithead Steve just because he became a bodybuilder overnight. . . Unless otherwise specified.

End is the Debby Downer and Reality Reminder for this story. I wanted her comments to be entertaining to some degree. So it's nice to see that turned out well. /o/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogun View Post
Seconded in all respects.
Uguu, sir. Uguu.
  #6   Add to Tundy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2013, 04:51 PM

Tundy is on a distinguished road
The ending was worth the wait. Sweet happily ever after
  #7   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2013, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tundy View Post
The ending was worth the wait. Sweet happily ever after :D
So sweet that Wilford Brimley will have to include warnings about my stories' endings in his diabeetus infomercials? I hope so. Rainbows and sugar eeeveeeryyywheeere!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options