The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Goggletan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2013, 03:11 AM

Goggletan is on a distinguished road
I wish i was him

3 Apr 2013

You know you’re not attractive when you constantly wish you looked like him. Yes him.

“Him”, the cute boy sitting next to you in grade school, the star quarterback in high school or the part time model in college.

And as you get older that desire to be someone else intensifies, it burns inside you everytime you see an attractive man.

The feeling devours you whole when your see your own younger brother outgrow you taller, bigger and stronger.

Your eyes turn red when you see puberty has turned your best nerd friend in grade school into a super model

But right now, my eyes are only on one person. And “Him” turns out to be my officer in the army.

Conscription is a necessary requirement in this stupid country. The fit tough ones become commandos and officers like “him. While the meek soft ones simply become follower soldiers…. Like me….

PS. Theres a new Sergent coming to our platoon. He's going to directly command us through "Him" Somehow he looks really familiar, especially his green eyes. They sure look intense.... I heard he was the best soldier in command school and might take over as the new officer once this current one gets promoted. I sure hope he'll be nice....

23 Mar 2013

I had that dream again, of me being “Him”

Its starting to really freak me out. This time I wasn’t just dreaming of “him”
I WAS HIM!

I saw through his eyes, and I controlled him, I made him touch himself all over and I could feel every sensation. Rubbing his nipples, stroking his hard thighs and kissing his biceps. I was him totally! I woke up with a hard on and semen all over my blanket.

And as much as I enjoyed this dream, it was time for reality and another day of being a slave to my officer…. Again… Hang in there boy, just a year more and you can leave the army!

17 Mar 2013

I felt totally humiliated last night.

Everyone was randomly chosen to “compete” with a selected partner over a few physical exercises and since we had an odd number. I was pushed to have my officer as my partner.

Seriously…Him?

You pair me up. The shortest, smallest and weakest guy with the tallest, strongest and considerably muscular guy?

I don’t wish to recount what happened. But a bet was made in the whole platoon that the pair with the largest difference in the exercises combined, the weaker guy would have to be the stronger guy’s bitch and slave for a night.

I don’t understand, why does nature have to be so bias against me. Why can’t I have better genes? Why was I born like this? Why is heaven so evil towards me?

The humiliation I had to take when a boy 3 years younger than me, fresh out of college and only been in the military for half a year is now an officer. He may be younger but he is my physical, intellect and socially superior “older” commander.

I had to kneel in front of him while he treats me like a slave, fucking my face, stepping his foot on my head and being forced to lick his feet. To have cum splattered all over your face while he laughs at you…..
It was almost like last month all over again…..

PS. Strangely while he was face fucking me, I felt this weird sensation…. For a few minor moments I recognized his moans, I even knew what he enjoyed and I could tell when he was about to cum… And then for a split second I swore I could feel the sensation of what I was doing to him….. It was like I knew his likes and dislikes…. But this didn’t happen last month in the gym… Last month was almost the same, but I was in pain… and I was struggling the whole time… Oh god, please don’t tell me I’m getting used to this…..

9 Mar 2013

Another boring ass day…

Marching, gun shooting and more marching… by that bossy officer… though there’s something about him that interest me. Its like somehow we’re related… who knows he could be my distant relative… I mean, I have been having little dreams of him recently, I would dream of him ordering recruits around and taking off his uniform to reveal his sweaty shirt….weird right?

Sadly I looked in the mirror and it seems that the muscles that I thought I had sometime ago were slowly disappearing… Maybe i was hallucinating anyway.... its not that I don’t wanna go to the gym. But its so tiring after a day training…. And I’m so short anyway, I won’t look good being too buff….

27 Feb 2013

Not that I don’t usually wear my uniform wrongly, but while I was putting on my uniform in the morning today I felt something peculiar about my rank. It was as if, it was the wrong rank? I remembered I did everything correct, my folded sleeves, cleaned my headgear but when it was time to slip my rank on it felt like it was the wrong rank. I mean I’m a recruit soldier; I have always been a recruit soldier because I was too weak and incapable to be promoted. But the rank thing…whatever…I gotta catch some sleep…. Its not like I’m an officer rank anyway….

PS. After showering today I realized I actually didn’t have a very bad body at all! I mean maybe the flu last week actually added muscles on my skinny bones instead! Hahaha!!! I never noticed, but I actually had abs! And you could see my pecs and my arms were bigger than they were before I was sick!!!

24 Feb 2013

Finally I’m starting to feel better, being sick is not cool. This wasn’t any ordinary flu, I was in constant pain! I felt my bones cracking and my body was always stretching…. I spent almost a week confined to my bunk. But on the good side I don’t have to go out into the field to train!

Though I did some really weird stuff. After going to the toilet a few when I was ill I had the urge to go back to my officer’s bunk. I even knew the way there and I wanted to sleep on his bed…. The flu does make people kranky….

21 Feb 2013

SICK SICK SICK FUCK MY LIFE PLEASE LET ME DIE PLEASEEEEE

15 Feb 2013

Just finished a trip to the gym. Showered and fucked one of those lousy recruits in the bathroom. Seriously, these small weaklings are older than me but yet I’m commanding them? I laugh at their faces bro. This one was struggling so much, he even cried when I told him I was gonna confine him for a weekend for not giving me a good enough blowjob.

I just told him “It’s a privilege to suck my uncut godly cock, to lick my muscles and watch me flex my biceps and you give me a bad blowjob?” The look on his face! PRICELESSSS!!!!! WOOOOO!!!

That aside I better stock up on my vitamin C, I’m starting to sneeze alittle.

7 Feb 2013

Just had a get together with my frat brothers from college, turns out all of them are holding great places in the military too! My best buddy is a commando and even the weakest member of our brotherhood is a sergeant in the best infantry line!

After dinner we went around for some drinks , I flexed for some girls and eventually settled for this chick, Turns out she had a boyfriend already, but what could he do? His girl wanted me! She wanted his 6 feet of handsome! So I fucked her hard while her guy looks on crying. My bros manhandled him well! Ahhaha! I finished it off by cumming all over the guy’s face!! He kept crying for his girlfriend, but I was like “Bro! Shes chosen me already, so swallow my cum and shut up!”

That was the best entertainment I ever had, I mean its not my fault his girl is a slut and I’m just so goodlooking.

PS. Somehow his green eyes did give me abit of a shiver after throwing him on the ground. I had to say those were some pretty intense green eyes for a skinny loser like him. HAA!!!!

3 Feb 2013

So this is gonna be my first entry as a day to day diary into this digital watch we all have to wear. We all have to do this as a safety precaution. The military can be really retarded.

PS. My biceps grew an inch bigger BOOOYEAAAA!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Goggletan For This Useful Post:
curinga (April 29th, 2013), jcb60970 (April 28th, 2013), Spagnutty (February 10th, 2014), Terrylee Long (April 28th, 2013), whatizit (April 28th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Hanugumo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2013, 04:43 AM

Hanugumo is on a distinguished road
Hmmm, is this sort of diary written read from the last page to the first one of a slow but surely body switch story? <=0 I'm slightly confused. ^_^;
The Following User Says Thank You to Hanugumo For This Useful Post:
ttownlittlebear (April 28th, 2013)
  #3   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2013, 11:19 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Yeah, the oldest entries in the diary are at the bottom. I had been ignoring the dates but then I figured it out.
  #4   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2013, 01:45 PM

brutus is on a distinguished road
I love the diary format, and the story was fun (slightly confusing) but I enjoy having my mind a bit twisted for a minute. It was quite concisely written too.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options