The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 27th, 2007, 06:12 PM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,280 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
Best Friends - Part 12

When we got outside of the bar Will and I noticed the monster truck that was parked illegally in the red zone right outside. I immediately knew it was the Bear?s truck. It was huge ? jacked up so high that I would have needed a boost just to get into it. It was black with lightning bolts painted down the entire length of its sides. We both walked up to the truck ? I looked like a kid beside it, but it looked like it was built for Will ? because of his size. I instantly picked up on what Will was thinking.

?Okay, my big pup. Go ahead. Have some fun. I?ll be over here on the curb watching,? I said as I stepped across the street to watch as Will played a little.

Will stepped to the back of the truck, bent down, and grabbed it under the rear bumper. He easily lifted the truck up into the air ? straightening his legs. Just to show off he lifted the back of the truck with his big arms a couple of times ? up even with his head, then further into the air with arms straight out. I was still impressed even though I had seen him lift the front of his jeep earlier in the evening. I knew that Will was about to pull the truck somewhere.

?Don?t you think that it will be hard because of the brakes on the front tires?? I began to say letting my voice trail off as Will easily walked backwards pulling the truck - even though the tires weren?t moving at all. He just dragged it easily over to a place where two walls of the building came together to make a large corner. Will lined the truck up so the front bumper was a few feet away from one wall and the back bumper was a few feet from the other wall - making it snugg in the angle of the walls. Will dropped the back of the truck and the huge tires made it actually bounce up and down a little when it hit the pavement. Will walked around to the side of the truck - away from the corner where the walls met. He turned my way and gave me a wicked smile. He turned back to the truck, bent down and placed only his right hand underneath the truck. He then looked back at me with the same smile. He stood up slowly, again showing off, and raised the side of the truck easily with just one arm. When his legs were straight he just continued to raise the truck with just the now muscle-popping arm. He used his strength to not let the truck simply fall on it side. How thoughtful. He didn?t want to dent the truck too much. He lowered the truck to its side. All I saw now was the bottom of the monster truck. Will then went to the back and pushed that part of the truck up to the right wall. He then walked over to the front of the truck and pushed that part to the other wall. The truck was now completely wedged between the two walls. Will walked back over to me wiping the dirt and oil from his hands onto his sweats. He was still smiling.

?Well, I think that little Bear will be quite surprised when he comes to get his truck. Let?s just say I don?t think he?ll be forgetting Big Herc for a while,? I said reaching out and patting Will on his giant pumped right pec. I could tell the little work out had gotten Will even more excited. ?I think I better get you home soon, stud. I?m going to give you a work out you won?t forget.? Will just smiled, reached down with his giant right hand and grabbed my butt ? hard. He lifted me into him ? I grabbed his arms and placed my face into his chest. The smell of his sweat, his manliness, mixed with a little of the grease made me hard instantly and Will lifte me more up into his body. He then carried me to his jeep with one hand ? holding me right at his chest. He easily pulled me away from his body and placed me in my seat before walking around and getting in the driver?s side. On our way home I could not keep my hands off of his body. I let my hand explore his pumped chest and Will constantly flexed his right arm so I could feast my eyes on his massive peak. I loved bringing my face to his bicep and letting my tongue lightly run over the top of his bulging arm ? feeling how hard and how hot it was as he pumped it bigger and higher.

We walked into the apartment and I turned around and faced Will. I looked at him, smiled, and said, ?I think it?s time you got my cock ready for your ass, young man.?

Will smiled and began to kneel in front of me. ?Not like that, Wilson. You know how I want you to do it.? His grin got bigger. He reached out, placed his fingers inside of my pants and my underwear on either side, and with one pull of his hands he ripped my pants in two as he pulled them away from my body ? everything came off easily because of his powerful arms. My leather belt was ruined, but I didn't care. My cock fell perpendicular to my body ? pointing to the muscleman like it was a divining rod finding water. Will dropped the shreds of my pants and underwear. He then put his huge muscled paws on my hips ? grabbing me tight ? fingers gripping into my glutes. He easily lifted me and brought my protruding cock even with this mouth. My dick was even harder because of his display of strength when lifting me easily off the floor. He looked at my hard cock and then turned to my face with a pleading look.

?Yeah, boy, you can have it. Go ahead,? I said smiling and he easily took my entire cock into his mouth ? using his arms to move my body back and forth so my cock went in and out of his mouth. My head went back from the intense feeling of pleasure ? was it the pleasure I felt from his mouth or the pleasure of being lifted by strong arms? I didn?t know. I reached down and laid my hands on his biceps. The feeling drove me close to releasing my load. He knew it instantly and pulled my cock from his mouth. ?That?s a good muscle pup. We want this to last as long as we can. How about you, boy? Do you want some release?? I asked looking into his face. He just smiled and nodded his head. ?I don?t want my feet to touch the floor ? understand me, muscle pup??

Will nodded and his look told me he understood perfectly. He pulled my body into his chest ? being careful with my stiff dick ? letting it lay upward between my stomach and his huge left pec. He then placed his left hand on my ass ? holding me tight to his body. There was no strain showing in his face from what was basically him holding my entire body with one hand, again. With his right hand I could feel him reaching down and obviously sticking just his thumb into the top of his sweats. With just his thumb he pulled and the sweats were torn from his body. I saw the remnants come off with his hand and fall to the ground. Immediately I felt his giant cock swing down and then up against the side of my right thigh. I tried to look down but his giant chest was preventing me from seeing anything lower. He then brought his right hand back to my waist and pulled me away from his body ? arms stretched out ? so I could look down through the gap between us and see his engorged cock sticking out just like mine. It looked as big as my arm and this made me even harder. I looked into Will?s face and I could tell he was waiting for me to say something.

?You got some good pre-cum going on down there, muscle pup?? I asked. Will nodded his head and smiled. ?Then you have my permission.? And with that being said I pushed my legs apart and brought them up around his middle. Will tilted my body slightly away from him so my asshole was lined up with his cock. ?Be gentle, but be firm, big man.? And I felt what seemed like the top of a bar stool pressed up against my ass. My butt cheeks could feel the copious juice flowing from his dick head. He moved my asshole around the tip of his cock a little to get it good and greased. Using just the strength of his arms ? arms that had been holding me for a while ? to push me slowly down on his cock. He was such a tease. He would push my ass onto his cock head a little and then pull my body away. He knew this was driving me insane. Each time he?d let my asshole feel just a little bit more of his monstrous cock. I knew that he could keep this up for hours and, although it thrilled me completely, I was longing to feel that hard prick all the way up my ass. I wasn?t sure I?d be able to take the whole thing but I was going to try my best. Will had closed his eyes at this point. I was using my powers of sending thoughts to him to let him know when it was good to push more of his cock into me. Finally we reached a point where he wasn?t pulling my body completely off his cock. He was continuing to use his now-tensed arms to move me back and forth on his cock. I looked and noticed his whole body was tense. I knew that he would not be able to take much more of this. The events of the evening had built up the pressure of his juice too much. He had been hard all night just thinking about this moment as he performed strength feat after strength feat and showed off his muscled body. But this moment was the culmination of his evening. I knew I was Will?s first fuck ? and that made me extremely hard.

Finally I felt my ass cheeks hit up against Will?s groin. I had taken all of his cock and it felt wonderful to both of us. I was concentrating hard not to release my load ? I wanted to save myself for his ass. It was taking every ounce of my strength not to shoot my load all over his now incredibly pumped chest. The thrusts of my body with just his arms had been slow up to this point, but now Will started lifting me up and down on his cock quickly. He started crying out in ecstasy each time my ass hit his body and his cock was fully in me. On about the sixth quick thrust I could feel his cock begin to release. This had been built up for hours. Will screamed loudly ? waking up every person in the complex, I?m sure, and then shoved my body completely down on his cock and shot for what seemed like eternity. I felt my body being filled with his cum. His body shook uncontrollably, but he held me tight through the entire orgasm. I knew the sides of my hips and my ass were going to have bruises in the shape of his fingers tomorrow ? no doubt about it. I could feel the pain caused by his grip but it didn?t register. Watching him cum was incredible. He still had his eyes closed, he was breathing very hard, and the moans were getting softer and full of much pleasure. He finally opened his eyes, looked straight at me and gave me a very satisfied smile.

?Better now, stud?? I asked.

?Much better, Master. Thank you very much,? he said leaning in to kiss my lips first sweetly and then with a hard passion that said thank you much more than his words.

?You did good, boy. My feet haven?t touched the ground, yet. How are those arms holding up?? I asked.

?I can hold you until you tell me not to, Master. But I think your hands can more easily see how my arms are doing,? he said teasing me. I instantly let my hands roam down from his shoulders onto his biceps. They were very hard and very warm. Veins covered them completely and he made his peaks bounce a little for me.

?Those are some fucking monstrous guns, boy. Your Master is very proud of you. I think it is time we went to the bedroom,? I said smiling. Will carried me down the hall ? my legs wrapped around his mid-section, his cock still in my ass ? holding me with just his arms. When we got into the bedroom he stood there waiting for me to give him an order. ?I think my cock is in need of some more lubricant before it plows your virgin ass.? Will pulled my body off of his cock and raised me higher. He positioned my cock in front of his mouth again. I was amazed that he still had the strength to lift my body like it was nothing ? but then, I really wasn?t that surprised, really. He took my cock into his mouth and let his tongue and throat ready my entire shaft. I was too excited - by his display of strength and my ass being plowed - for him to work my cock with his mouth for very long ? I didn?t want to release my load quite yet. He sensed when I was near the edge and pulled my body and cock away from his mouth.

?That?s good, boy. Now put me down and prepare yourself on the bed.? I sent thoughts to Will and told him exactly what I wanted him to do. Will stood me on the floor, turned around, and went down on the bed with his ass at the edge. He was basically kneeling at the end of the bed and his butt was perfectly in line with my cock. I stepped between his tree-trunk sized legs and ran my cock up and down his inviting hole. He moaned again loudly. The first time I pushed my cock head slightly into his ass hole he instinctively squeezed his ass cheeks strongly around my cock. I cried out in pain.

?I am sorry Master,? he quickly called out.

?No, no, boy, that?s fine,? I said as he instantly released my cock from his superhuman grip. ?It was my fault. I forgot this is your first time. I need to go slower.? I took three fingers and started teasing his ass. I was finally able to slide my fingers into his hole without him breaking any fingers. His ass was now ready for my rock-hard cock. I slid the tip of my cock into his asshole and he cried out in pleasure. As I slid the cock more into his hole his body slowly opened up to me. My cock was fully inside when he started rocking his ass back towards me to feel the pleasure more. We both started moving as one force of nature. I could tell my muscle boy really liked this new feeling. Will began to squeeze his asshole slightly around my cock ? just enough to give me immense pleasure ? not enough to hurt me. I was simply amazed at how he could control these muscles just like the rest of his incredible body. My pleasure had also built up too much throughout the evening for me to hang on too long without losing my load. After about five thrusts into his ass and feeling his tight squeezes of my cock, I shot my load into his waiting hole. As I came intensely I took my right fist and pounded it into the side of his right ass cheek. I knew he could barely feel my punches and my fingers finally began to hurt from the hardness of his muscles. As my body finished releasing and my cries of pleasure subsided, I let my body fall onto his back leaving my cock in his ass. We were both spent. We had just released pressure that had built up throughout the entire evening of Will?s incredible display of power and muscle. Will reached around and put a big hand on my ass. He held me firmly up against his ass as he slid onto the bed. I was laying on his back with my cock still in him and my legs on the bed between his. Will used his feet to push off his shoes. I did the same. I could tell by his breathing that he was quickly falling asleep. He deserved it ? it had been a full day for my muscle slave. He had done very well. I started to fall asleep, also. As I slowly dozed off I could feel his body began to heat up and I knew what that meant. He was growing again.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Londonboy For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (July 25th, 2013), lazlong (October 17th, 2013), msclpatrol (July 25th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (January 23rd, 2014)
  #2   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2007, 08:45 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
WOW! I can't believe nobody has responded yet. This chapter was hot as hell and the action between the guys was really well written. I can't wait for the next one to see how much Will has grown!
  #3   Add to Lukullus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 30th, 2007, 09:17 AM

Lukullus
Send a message via Skype™ to Lukullus
Oh yeah! Will has to grow really huge and show incredible feats of strength to his master!

Awesome chapter again, Londonboy!
Hope you continue that well soon!
  #4   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2007, 07:24 PM
Thicker is Best

Thanks Kymuscleboy and Lukullus for the great feedback. More to come soon, I promise. I want to see how much Will has grown, as well. Thank you, again, for the comments.
Londonboy
  #5   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2007, 10:09 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Looking forward to whatever comes next!
  #6   Add to digger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2007, 06:17 PM

digger is on a distinguished road
I was totally engaged by this story as it was being released. I hope Londonboy finds the right inspiration to keep us informed of Will's progress and of the bond between friends.
  #7   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2007, 05:28 PM

* bump *
  #8   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2007, 07:27 PM
Thicker is Best

Skumbum! Thanks for the push. I hope to do more soon. Will and James need some more adventures!
  #9   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2007, 07:59 PM

*nod* It's great read.
  #10   Add to JP71's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2010, 11:51 AM
Can U Handle the Growth?

JP71 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to JP71 Send a message via Yahoo to JP71
Heh heh heh, fantastic story. I would love Will to meet HUGEMAN!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options