The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2013, 01:03 PM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Carl's Journey - part 2

Hey guys! It's been a while since I started this but only now I had the time and the mood to get it going, hope you enjoy and leave your comments!

Carl's Jouney - part 1

Carl's Journey - part 2

"This is gonna be your first day in hell" he said... and I thought he was joking! the first thing I noticed was that every piece of the new recently installed equipment was custom made to carry way more weight then a "normal" comercial gym machine would. The dumbels were insanely huge! a power lifter would run away screaming his lungs out if he saw these huge blocks of metal.

"So, let's get started! Lie there and pump that chest" All said pointing at the reinforced bench press with a bar loaded up to 450 lbs.

"I'm sorry man but I can't..." the big paw cut me short when it hit my chest thowing me over the bench right in position. The giant came over me looking down deep in my eyes, veins popping all over his face as he spoke with anger in a low tone "I said pump that chest!" I tried to say that I never got near to press that weight but he just shouted back "you have no idea how srtong you are boy! I'll show you how to use all that strengh to make you really huge! NOW GET THAT BAR UP AND PUMP THAT CHEST!"

At that point I was so scared that I didn't feel my hands on the bar. I could feel myself shaking as I put all I got to get the bar up but it just didn't move! "GO YOU FUCKER! GET THAT BAR UP!" All kept shouting "YOU KNOW YOU ARE MEANT FOR THAT! YOU KNOW YOU ARE STRONGER THEN ANYONE COULD EVER BELIEVE SO GET THAT FUKNING BAR UP!" the sweat was going down my forehead, drowning my eyes, bluring my vision, I could feel veins jumping all over my frame when sudenly the bar started moving! I just couldn't believe it! My arms were locked up strainght now, holding the imense weight up... and now what?! All read in my face what was going into my mind "Now get it down to your chest and pump it up again!"

I managed to look back at him with my eyes almost poping out of their sockets "I said get it down - SLOWLY!" with my elbows shaking I started leting it go down "Oh shit! this guy is crazy" was all I could think when the bar got close to my chest and I started strugling so the bar wouldn't crash my ribcage. "Yes, that's it! now bring it back up!" I pushed it with all my might but it just didn't move! in fact it was pressing harder and harder againinst my chest! "I SAID UP YOU ASSHOLE! I'M NOT GIVING YOU A CHOICE! GET THAT FUCKING BAR UP!" and after some more endless seconds of torture the bar started rising up again.

When my arms were locked back in place I started to lead it to the suport but a huge paw didn't let it hack it back into the support. "Who said you could stop now? get it down again!" I looked back at him still holding the bar not allowing me to hack it "You're crazy" I managed to say between fast breaths "Yeah, I know and you're under my word now so KEEP PUMPING THAT FUCKING CHEST!" I just couldn't believe the trap I was in! I just kept stairing back at the insane look in All's eyes and he just nodded a "yes" back confirming that he wasn't joking about not allowing me to stop now.

The bar started coming down, I didn't know if I had agreed to do more reps or it was just my body giving up... Than it got down and went up. I just couldn't believe it could be harder that the last time but it was, MUCH HARDER! Once again I tried to re-rack the bar but All didn't allow me to. "You're gonna kill me" I managed to say "Yes I will if you stop now! KEEP PUMPING!" and it just kept going, getting harder and harder with every passing second. When I did the fifth rep All positioned himself to spot me - or so I thought so... he ordered me to go for a sixth one, I did it more calmly this time trusting that he would help me in case I could hold the weight, but when the bar was moving up slower and slower from my fading strength he put both hands on the bar and instead of helping me move it up he pressed down, making it even heavier! "GO MOTHER FUCKER GET THAT BAR TO IT'S RESTING PLACE IF YOU CAN!" I could swear I felt the fibers on my chest riping appart, but somehow I managed to keep the bar - and All's huge paws - going up, and this time he finally allowed me to put it back on the suport.

I just couldn't believe what I had just been through! My pecs and triceps felt like they were on fire! my whole body was shaking, I was gasping for some precious fresh air when I saw Big John aproaching All from his side "Did you see what this fucker did to me?" I asked Big John after I had enough air into my lungs. "Yes I saw" John responded with a big grin on his face "but don't worry, you just got started, I'll leave you two do your training alone and take care no one will bother you" and he turned and walked back to the reception area. All just looked down at me with that same maniac expression and a small smile on the right corner of his mouth. "Now let's go for the second set!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

I just cant't say how I survived that morning! All made me push every single muscle group way beyond every limit I thought I had at that time! I have to agree he was right, I was much stronger than I thought, but that was totally insane! more than four hours lifting weights that I never thought I would get even close to get up from the floor plus All's efforts to make it harder on the last reps! but somehow I did it! I survived my first day in hell.

After it was all done All helped me to move into the showers - walking was something really hard now. I managed to take a shower by my own and then I sit on a bench to get derssed and All kept staring at me. "You did it great back there man!" I looked back at him and it really looked like sudenly that guy who had just tortured me under those weight was gone! I mean, he was still that monstrous mountain of muscle, but his expression was kind and he sounded proud of his "pupil"

"You know not everyone would handle that training session like you did today" I just didn't know what to think hearing those words from him "I think you need a prize!" he said going for something inside his big back pack. After some searching he got a pot with no lable. "Here, get it!" He thrown it at me. I got it and opened. It was a very thin powder, similar to whey protein just darker, in fact it was almost black!

"What is it?" I asked and All explained: "It's a very special suplement. It will help you to recover from such a heavy workout. It would take a month for you to recover from todays workout without it!' It wasn't hard to hIbelieve him this time!. I opened it again to examine further, it had no smell and it felt very dense "take one scoop diluted in water before bed and you'll be ok by tomorrow!" All said now standing up and offering me a hand to follow him "John was right! you're the one!" I looked back at All with a puzzled expression "I'll explain you later, now let's eat, you must be starving!"

Carl's Jouney - part 3

Carl's Journey - part 4

Carl's Journey - part 5

Carl's Journey - part 6

Carl's journey - part 7

Carl's journey - part 8

Carl's Jouney - part 9

Last edited by curinga; May 22nd, 2013 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Just updating the links...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to curinga For This Useful Post:
anglekindle (April 29th, 2013), Aronymous (April 30th, 2013), iceman75 (April 29th, 2013), manlion (April 30th, 2013), msclbldr (May 2nd, 2013), muscular (April 29th, 2013), Terrylee Long (April 29th, 2013)
  #2   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 30th, 2013, 12:29 PM

Hey guys! Just to let you know, I think I did some mistake when I posted this chapter, in fact, I don't know if it happened when I first posted it or when I edited it to update the links, but the final part was missing... Now it is ok, but if any of you read it and it didn't end up with All Telling Carl they should eat because carl must be starving you didn't read it to the end...

Sorry for the mess!
  #3   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 1st, 2013, 05:10 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
The link has garbage characters in front of the www part. You may want to fix that.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #4   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 1st, 2013, 05:56 PM

Ok, now it's fixed! Thanks for the tip!
nnnrg (May 1st, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size