The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2013, 11:36 AM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Carl's Journey - Part 4

Hey guys, here is another part. After some explanation I think we finally getting into the good stuff... hope you enjoy!

Carl's Jouney - part 1

Carl's Jouney - part 2

Carl's Jouney - part 3

part 4

"One week!" the monster said standing by my side and looking at my reflex on the mirror "it's been only one week since I got you started and just look at you man!" and he was right! the sight was impressive! I was 15lbs heavier and my muscles were showing like never before! I must have lost at least 10 lbs of fat on the way which means I had gained around 25lbs of solid muscle in only one week! More than 3 and a half lbs a day! I started hitting some poses the way All taught me after every full body workout we had that week and if felt awesome! During the past week he would push me harder and harder on every and each set and on each rep on every exercise! Later we would stuff our bellies which got more and more used to process more and more food every day. I could feel every muscle fiber flexing when I hit pose after pose and they only craved to be once again tortured under the insane weights we had all over the gym on our disposal. I felt no pain, no nothing, just the urge to get more muscle!

My development was impressive, but it was clear that I wasn't the only one growing here. All had gained around the same amount of mass, it just didn't show as much on such an enormous frame. Anyway, the monster would scare the shit out of any muscle jock without moving a finger! (kind of easy for a 6'5" 365lb wall of shredded muscle) He helped me to improve my posing for a while and then we went once again into another full body workout that would make a medieval torture session look like a child's play.

And now the small town had a new routine. Bodybuilding spread around as a fever and it seemed that every young male was affected - along with several 'old ones' too. The Gym was always crowded - and Big John was always smiling! some guys would come to train their asses harder than ever before under the influence of such a 'motivational monster' training just beside them - and the results were showing already! None of them grew as much as I did but there was great development going everywhere! but lots of guys were there just to watch the monster - and me - build himself into an even freakier figure. It was really funny the way they thought nobody saw them adjusting their hard-ons and even sometimes running to the bathroom to clean themselves when they lost control...

That morning workout started great! We would hit our muscles hard in a different order every day (I was the one helping All already since I was way stronger then Big John for a couple of days now). Today we started from the top - straight to squats! After some warm up we started loading the bar. Soon the heaviest plates - 100 lbs - filled the bar - 5 on each side.

"It looks like a good warm up!" All said looking down at me as I got myself in the position. As I started lifting, my knees shaking, the plates clanging, I saw All nodding to someone out of my field of vision. I started my first set. It felt awesome to see my reflex in the mirror as I brought the bar down and then up again, with all that weight going up and down, the bar bending over my bulging traps, all those fibers jumping all over my quads and the thick veins working hard to feed my growing muscles. But something felt different this time: Every time I went down and then brought the bar up again my dick grew harder! Soon it was so hard that the pain started to take place. When I hit the 10th rep some guys came out of nowhere bringing two heavy metal chains. It took three guys to carry each one of them and following All's orders they put them over the metal plates I was already squatting, making the weight almost double when I was all the way to the top!

"Oh shit!" was all I was able to say between clenched teeth "I told you it was only a warm up!" All said half smiling looking at me through the mirror. I managed to keep squatting, my knees shaking even more, the crowd around betting how many reps I would be able to do, but my real worry was about my dick! It was so hard now that it felt like it was going to explode!

When I finished the set (I did 35 reps even after All ordered the guys around to pile another pair of chains over the bar by the 25th rep) the pain in my dick was just beyond anything I had ever felt and All noticed what was going on. "Don't worry! I know it feels like it, but it won't explode!" the monster said while I put both hands over my dick. The pressure inside it was insane, and I could feel it spreading through my balls too now that I wasn't squatting anymore. "It seems you hormone levels have reached the top" All continued "you should get used to it from now on!"

"What do you mean?" I asked, the pain showing in my voice "Muscle growth requires hormones!" All said with little patience "All that training made you hormone levels adapt and that's the result! Now, enough talking, you still have 4 sets to get those squats done!"

Saying that training session was a torture was a complete joke! I was already getting used to the level of the training itself, where pushing past the limit from the day before was a constant, but nothing could have prepared me to what was happening down in my dick! Every time I thought there could be not stronger pain the pressure inside grew a little more and spread through my whole body. When I was in the middle of the workout - we were training chest by then - that immense pressure had already spread all over my muscles! Saying I was pumped was nothing! I have no idea how none of my veins did explode inside my brain! My whole body felt hard like stone and every move was like a heavy rep from the hardest workout ever - and I still had half the body to torture...

By the end of the session I was dead - but my dick was more than alive! We went to the bathroom and when I took my clothes off to take a shower I jumped in place when I looked down at my tool: It was at least a full inch longer and way thicker than ever! It must have been around 8 inches long now and at least the same around! The head was dark red, and thick dark veins snaked around the length of my aching shaft making it the most grotesque thing I ever saw!

"What the fuck!" I said when All entered the shower room and saw my surprise "What? did you think that training like a man would affect only you muscles?!" he said kind of joking "But this is insane!" I said pointing at the piece of meat pointing skywards between my legs "no training would ever do this alone!" only when I said it I realized that I was right... Kind of strange thing to say, but my mind just processed my own words after I had already said it. Anyway, I realized it had to be somehow related to the 'special supplement' I had been taking every night before bed.

"So, will you tell me what the fuck have I been taking every night or not?" I said looking All in the eyes (looking up for sure) not believing that it was really me talking to him like that! His expression made it clear that he didn't like my tone at all, but after some breathing he sit on the bench in front of me. The way the wooden bench moaned under the immense weight made me gulp as I remembered who I was talking to. "Ok, time to tell a story."

"You have heard about those 'super cows' right?" All asked a little calmer now "Yes, those cows who don't produce myostatine right?" I said and All continued "Exactly, the lack of myostatine causes a kind of a 'no limit muscle growth' or something like that... I have no idea how these things work, but what I know is that somehow a couple of nerd scientists came up with something, a kind of a drug that not only removes the limit for muscle growth on those cows, but kind of 'tune them up' to produce as much muscle as possible! they literally turn the cow into a muscle producing machine!" All said full of enthusiasm. "And so what?" I said not understanding where he was going to... "People started studying that special cattle trying to come up with a kind of 'perfect steroid' that could do the same for a human being, and they did it! but the big problem is the same that happens to the cows: it works too well!!!"

"What? What do you mean?!" I asked and All continued "The cows who took the treatment just wouldn't stop growing! their muscles kept growing to the point the cow's bones wouldn’t take the pressure from the growing meet 'till they died smashed by its own weight..." My expression must not have been the prettiest one when All continued "So, the human version of the treatment never came up. But not very long ago after studying the meet from one of those cows they reached the turning point: Remains from the drugs from the 'special treatment' the cows had were still in their meat but after being processed by the cows organism the levels were acceptable for human consumption, so they developed that supplement I gave you."

"So, I'm taking..." I started talking and All completed my words "...the super cow's meat! That's what is making it possible for you to survive such a heavy training!" I just stood frozen and after a couple of seconds until All continued "It tunes your body up in a way it can react to that level of training we been having producing incredibly big and strong muscles! My sponsor is the one who did all that research and is trying to come up with a commercial version of the supplement, but for now they cannot produce enough of it, that's why it is still so special. The doses I've been sharing with you were meant for me. I'm their first test subject."

After some thinking I asked "How long have you been taking it?" and he answered "only about three months, and I was much smaller than you were when I got started" Those final words made my cock ache even harder....

Carl's Jouney - part 5

Carl's Journey - part 6

Carl's journey - part 7

Carl's journey - part 8

Carl's Jouney - part 9

Last edited by curinga; May 22nd, 2013 at 01:13 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to curinga For This Useful Post:
anglekindle (May 2nd, 2013), dickasauras (May 2nd, 2013), hardmuscl4life (May 2nd, 2013), manlion (May 2nd, 2013), milwmuscleguy (May 3rd, 2013), Terrylee Long (May 2nd, 2013), toby182 (May 2nd, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options