The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2013, 10:12 AM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Carl's Journey - Part 5

Here we go again guys! Trying to get things hotter from now on... Hope you enjoy!

Carl's Jouney - part 1

Carl's Jouney - part 2

Carl's Jouney - part 3

Carl's Journey - Part 4

part 5

I was home. Lying there on my bed starring at the ceiling, muscles way too pumped to move a finger, belly way to bloated to breathe deep enough to say a word and still my dick was the hardest thing on my body!

All I could do now was think about the story All told me about the super cows and all that stuff. "What the fuck am I doing?!" I thought by myself "Will I ever be able to get a normal life after that?" I tried to make a balance of what was going on with my life but when I closed my eyes the sensation on my over pumped muscles and my pulsing dick just drove me again into the craving for more mass! Every time I closed my eyes I saw myself getting bigger! I saw my gigantic frame dwarfing other monstrously muscular pros on a stage, people screaming my name, flashes of light coming from every direction while I flexed the insanely ripped muscles for the crowd going wild... "Oh shit! I gotta release this seed!"

I did what I could to stand up. I went to the bathroom and undressed. Getting the clothes off was just impossible again - and there goes another shirt - the shorts went off easier along with the boxers. And there I was, standing in front of the full length mirror watching my veiny physique pulse with every heartbeat: 5'10" tall, 240lbs of shredded muscle, deep cuts defining clearly where one muscle started and the other ended even when all the muscles were all relaxed, I didn't know what to think. I was amazed and scared all at the same time. The sensation was awesome, the power I felt inside every muscle was amazing, so amazing that it drowned once again the alerts sounding deep into my soul that there was something beyond the story about the super cows that I should be worried about, but it just didn't matter now! I had to squeeze that seed out of my balls!

My dick was just too painful to the touch, so I had to do it another way. I started feeling my muscles. First my pecs. I caressed each one of them, first slowly then grabbing and squeezing them harder. Even relaxed they were hard as if I was flexing them. Then I brought my arms up. It was hard with such pumped delts pressing against my face but I managed to lick my biceps, feeling the salty sweat in my tongue as the stench from that day invaded my nostrils. Then I started going down, feeling my round butt, the two globes of meat were so hard that it really felt like it was made out of stone! But it was when I started caressing my hairy abs that I felt the edge coming close: I put my fingers deep into the valleys between the mounds on my belly squeezing them hard and with the other hand I caressed may balls softly - and soon it was too much. My mind was flooded by a sensation I cannot describe with words! Saying that orgasm was intense is like saying the sun is hot! The high pressure from the seed associated with the pain I felt during the whole day on my dick knocked me out of conscience. When I woke up I was lying on the floor and the mirror was completely covered with my seed along with the adjacent walls, the floor and half my body. Apparently I fell unconscious on the floor but my dick kept spitting the thick seed for a while considering the amount of it that covered my abs and chest.

When I stood up the pressure in my dick was already much lower, but no way I could say the damned thing was soft! It took me a while to get it down... this time it wasn't painful to the touch anymore and after a lot of spanking and something around 6 eruptions the stubborn piece of meat went down.

The bathroom was a total mess but there was no way I could take care of that now... I just cleaned the cum the way I could for the moment and, after taking another bath, went to the kitchen, took the 'super cow powder' and went to sleep.

-------------------------------------------

"Oawhh!!" morning light...

"Rooaarrr!" Hunger...

Sleepy run to the bathroom... BUMP!! "Aw! my shoulder!"

"Ahhh!" sweet satisfaction...

"Flushh!!!" sleepy walk out of the bathroom... BUMP!! "Aww shit! My shoulder again! what the fuck happened to that door?!?!"

"I don't think the door frame is the problem Carl!" I looked around searching for the search of the voice when still half sleeping I saw my father talking to me sounding worried. "Hey dad! what are you talking about?" I kept looking down at him, trying to focus the image while I finished waking up. "Haven't you noticed anything Carl?" he asked sounding more pissed than worried now and only now I noticed that my dad looked shorter than usual... I didn’t look down to talk to him before!! It took a moment for me to confirm I wasn't dreaming and that we were standing on the same level, no different steps on the floor.... "Oh shit!" I got back to the bathroom and BUMP!! Once again my shoulder hit the door frame "Fucking narrow door!" but when I stood in front of the mirror I saw the reason for the worry on my dad's face: I was taller! half an inch for sure, but what showed the most was the change in my body frame. I looked much wider! My shoulders had always been kind of wide from working the delts hard, but now the bone structure was taking the shoulders farther! there was no doubt all my bone structure had changed! I started checking myself out and there was no doubt my whole skeleton had grown and adapted during the night.

"What's going on Carl?" My dad asked roughly this time. "What is that freak doing to you? this is not natural it has to stop now!" he kept staring back at me waiting for an answer "I don't know dad! It is kind of scary but All said it's safe!"

"Kind of scarry you say?" My dad was really shouting now "You've been eating like a pig, lifting like a rhino, and covering the whole bathroom with semen and you say it's kind of scary?!"

"Oh shit, he saw the bathroom" I thought "now I'm in trouble!"

"Ok dad, I was going to get the bathroom cleaned before going out today but..." I tried to explain but my dad cut me short "It's not about the dirt in the bathroom Carl! I mean, Look at you! Look at what's happening to your body!" we were standing in front of the mirror, my dad worried about my quick development and what I saw just made my cock start to grow harder! "This is insane" my dad kept shouting "I mean, is this thing even legal?!"

My dad kept shouting at me trying to convince me to stop training with All and taking the supplements and all the food he provided me, but while he did his show I just kept looking at myself in the mirror. I felt every fiber screaming for one more session of excruciating pain! my whole body begged for more - I wanted more! - and my dick showed it in a very particular way...

When my father looked down and saw the size of my enhanced tool finding its way out of my boxers things got really bad... I don't know what was going on, if was the worry about my health or the envy to see his only son become such a living sculpture, but that was the turning point that drove him wild!

When my father finally shook me out of my trance I tried to argument that Big John was there all the time with us and he should trust him but that didn't help a lot. I ate what I could still listening to my dad's arguments, put the first clothes I found that still fit on and kind of fled to the gym... Man! I really needed to lift!

------------------------------------

When I got to the gym Big John was at the reception desk taking care of business as usual. Things were pretty calm for my luck so I went there and talked to him. I told about the argument with my father and he promised me he would try to help on that matter. It was a really strange situation... While I talked to John he just couldn't stop staring at my chest! The first thing he said when we started talking was how wide I looked, that my whole body seemed to have grown wider, that even my wrists looked thicker and so on... I never thought that I would ever see Big John so amazed by someone's muscles, especially mine! In fact I have serious doubts if he listened to a word I said about what happened that morning, but that was a minor thing now, "I GOTTA LIFT!"

I went straight to the free weights area and started warming up while All didn't arrive. It didn't take to long and a huge shadow approached me "It looks like someone here is taking it seriously!" I turned and saw All coming my way. The huge paw shook mine, he said something about the change on my bone structure but the pain in my dick and the urge to lift didn't let me hear a word of it! "Ok, ok, my bones grew... now let's lift!" I said walking past him going to the machines area. Soon we were once again under the weights.

Some people say working out the muscles is a good way to relax the mind. I should say it's true! I felt like a mindless beast during the whole day while I was lifting! no weights were enough, no rep was the last one. The only thing in my universe was pain - and I was a pain addicted! We trained the whole day, stopping every two hours or so to eat like pigs and go back to more training!

After we were done for the day - and had released some seed on the shower - I was finally back into my rational mind again. I talked to All while we were eating about what happened that morning between me and my father and he said once again that I should stick with him for the future I always hoped for and all that stuff about my genetic potential... It seems that All learned from John how to inflate my ego and try to find every possible way to make me think that soon I'll be the biggest muscle freak in the world - and I think it was starting to work!

When I was going past the reception desk John called me. All waved good bye and I sit to talk to John. "I talked to your father" John started "and he said you shouldn't go home unless you give up training with All" John's sad face showed the talk they had wasn't a nice one. "Oh god, I knew there was gonna be trouble..." I said regretting the way I talked to my father that morning "Anyway," John continued "You come home with me today, we can try to talk to him later when things get calmer" he said landing a hand on my over pumped shoulder showing me a friendly smile. It felt good to have Big John's comprehension "Yeah! you're the guilty one after all, remember?" I said making the joke once again to break the ice. "Yeah! that's for sure!" he answered laughing a little "Let's go, I've prepared everything already. You gotta sleep if you want to keep growing!"

-----------------------------------------------

Things got kind of stable after I moved into Big Johns house. My father just refused to talk to me unless I stopped lifting, but there was no way I would stop now. I didn't want to hurt my father's feelings but now that I would have full support from All for my training during the day at the gym plus the support from Big John during the night there was no way I would give up!

Another full week passed by and things couldn't be better! I've being growing around 3/4 of inch taller and gaining an average of 8 pounds of pure muscle every day! Now in a 6' 3 1/2' tall frame full with 300lbs of shredded muscle I saw every head turn when I passed by! My symmetry would improve every day thanks to Big John's expertise on that field. He would give me tips on what muscle I should focus and the perfect angle I should hit each one of them sculpting my physique to perfection! There wasn't a single moment when I didn't feel some eyes checking my immense body out, the definition on every fiber showing with the smallest move the sight of power that made pussies go wet and presumably straight cocks go hard instantly. Man! It felt awesome and the thing did nothing but get better and better as I got bigger and bigger!

All had grown a lot too during the last week but nothing compared to me! He was a full inch taller and 25 lbs heavier. At 6'6" and 390lbs the monster still dwarfed me by far but I started to wonder how long it would take for me to catch up with him if I kept growing faster than him the way I did the last few days... "Man! It's been only two weeks!" I thought to myself looking at my image on the mirror. The monster drenched in sweat breathed in hard making the enormous frame grow wider as the lungs inside pulled in some precious air. It was hard to believe that two weeks before I was wondering where I would get enough weights to lift on Big John's improvised Gym.

And then, there I was! resting a little after torturing my whole body during the whole day. After eating a ton o food for the night I sat on the couch along with Big John to throw some words out while we watched some stupid thing on the TV. We even tried to talk about other things but the way everything was happening didn't let our minds think about anything else "This is just amazing Carl!" John said once again checking my arm that was resting on the couch just beside him "I knew for sure that you would become a great bodybuilder when I dragged you to that gym so many years ago, but this is way beyond anything I could ever have dreamed" I started flexing my forearm while John kept staring I played with the thick ropes of flesh that jumped and 'fought' each other under the thick dark veins when I move my meaty paw. "Oh God! this is unbelievable!" John said with his eyes 'glued' to my forearm while he bit his lips, trying to hide a low moan. I kept playing with my forearm muscles and it took me a moment to notice John was supporting a full hard on! It hit me in the face but I just wasn't prepared to what I was watching. I started flexing my biceps and the older muscle stud just kept starring open mouthed, almost drooling while I kept flexing. Only when a wet spot became visible on his pants that he came out of the trance like state he was in. He tried in vain to hide what was happening to him as the wet spot grew wider and small out of control spasms shook his body in a wave of pleasure he did all he could to keep hidden. It was clear that he didn't mean to let me know what he felt about my muscles but it was too late. "Well, that explains a lot!" I said looking down at him. He gagged something kind of trying to find an excuse but I just put my sausage of index finger on his lips telling him to keep quiet. "Don't talk!" I said looking him deep in the eyes "Just come here and enjoy your creation!"

All I gotta say about what happened next is that it was worth not growing as much as I did the other days as I practically didn't sleep that night...

Carl's Journey - part 6

Carl's journey - part 7

Carl's journey - part 8

Carl's Jouney - part 9

Last edited by curinga; May 22nd, 2013 at 01:12 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to curinga For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (May 3rd, 2013), anglekindle (May 3rd, 2013), bigbearny (May 4th, 2013), Braun1 (May 4th, 2013), convolution (May 3rd, 2013), hardmuscl4life (May 3rd, 2013), Jaekel (May 3rd, 2013), jcb60970 (May 4th, 2013), littledude (May 6th, 2013), makurra (May 6th, 2013), manlion (May 3rd, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (May 5th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (May 3rd, 2013), muscular (May 3rd, 2013), nnnrg (May 3rd, 2013), Reeza (May 5th, 2013), Terrylee Long (May 3rd, 2013), wrestlejock646 (May 3rd, 2013), xenon (May 4th, 2013)
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2013, 05:28 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
The journey just keeps getting more intense huh? Great story!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options