The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2013, 11:39 PM

brutus is on a distinguished road
Brutally Short

I've been quiet for the last week, and I will be busy studying for the next week so I thought I'd start a thread for short stories.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2013, 12:51 AM

The Ultimatum

Allen and I had been together for about 8 years, Then one day he issued me an ultimatum, "I know you have been under a lot of stress since you got promoted a year ago, but honey, you have really let yourself go! I am disgusted by your fat, jiggly stomach, arms, and love-handles. Frankly, I am getting scared that if you get much bigger, you might squish me when you roll-over in bed! I am moving to the guest room for the next 3 months. If you can't drop some of this weight, like, get under 200 lbs by the first of August, then I am out of here!" I replied by saying that I might be a little heavier than my normal 165 lbs, but there was no way I could be over 200. Then he pulled out the scale and said, "Prove it." I stepped on the scale and it read "226.3"

The next day on my way home from work I stopped at a discount store and bought workout clothes, a bag, a lock, water bottle, shoes, the works. Then I continued on to a local gym. I paid for a year-long membership, and for 6 months of training sessions. A trainer was available right then if I wanted to start. I weighed going home to my wine, but having to deal with Allen, against spending the next hour with this built stud that was in front of me. Somehow the words, "Just give me a minute to change" slipped out, and I was on to my new life.

A couple minutes later I was in my new clothing (with most of the tags and stickers removed) and standing next to my trainer, Alex. Alex asked me what my goals were, and I told him about the ultimatum Allen had given me. "Fuck him." Alex replied, "I am going to build you up so damned big, your ingrate of a husband will be begging to take you back!"

For the next 3 months I busted my ass on the workouts 5 days a week, I took all the protein and supplements Alex told me to take, I quit drinking, I took all me stress out at the gym, and no longer stress-ate, I shot all the "Special supplements" Alex got me, and my pant size went back down from 44 to 40 inches by the first of August. So when Allen pulled out the scale, I got on it, and I read 247.0 my heart sank. Allen immediately started packing. He didn't care about the 10 year age difference (he was 30 years old at that time, about 5 ft 7, and 145 lbs) he didn't care about my stress at work, he didn't care that I was wearing old/smaller pants. He just left.

The next day Alex asked why I looked so sad, and I told him about Allen leaving. "So you are telling me that you are single?" He asked. I answered, "I guess so." Then Alex slyly said, "Well, good. That will make room for someone that actually likes you for who you are. Maybe even me if I could be so lucky." I said that there was no way a 6 ft 2 stud like him that had 21 inch arms, a very handsome face, and less than 8 percent body fat could be interested in a sloppy-mess like me. Then he pointed out that in just 3 months I dried out, pumped my arms from 13 inches to 16.5, and I went down by 4 inches in the waist. He ended with, "You might be 2 inches shorter than me, but you are a stud in the making, and even a blind man can see how caring you are.

Over the next 3 months Alex and I were inseparable: We worked-out together every evening, and on the weekends he helped me study to become a personal trainer. I took, and passed my national licensing exam on the morning of Halloween. We went out to celebrate that evening. I dressed as Thor, and Alex dressed as the Hulk. Then Allen saw me, and I couldn't get away. He tried making me jealous by introducing me to his new boyfriend (some twink that was even younger, and thinner than him!) I smiled, shook the new boyfriend's hand, and "accidentally" gave a little flex. "Holy Shit! How big are those guns?" the twink asked me. I told him they were 20 inches, then he asked if he could feel them to see what massive arms felt like. "Of course you can" I replied while handing my hammer to Allen to hold for a minute. I don't know what caused Allen's face to turn red faster: his BF feeling my arms, or trying to hold my prop hammer made out of 50 lbs of solid steel. To add insult to injury, I invited Alex over. "I'm moving into Alex's house next week, officially, as in I'm selling my house. So if there is anything you forgot to take, you should get it this weekend." I told him.

Soon after that I got a job at Alex's gym. We LOVE working together. Over the last year Alex and I have both grown huge, and we've entered a couple of bodybuilding competitions. We dominate them all over of course! A couple weeks ago I saw the twink boy at our gym. He signed up as my client. It turns out that he wants to be around real men, and he wants to be a real man. Allen's drinking has become severe, and Allen has become violent, so the twink was forced to leave him. "It's not that bad really. Between the stress at his job lately, and all the calories he drinks in his booze, he's really ballooned out. It wasn't hard leaving that fat-mess behind" he said.

Last edited by brutus; May 4th, 2013 at 11:20 PM. Reason: spelling corrections
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to brutus For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (May 5th, 2013), amauiguy (May 4th, 2013), BEHRMUSCLE1 (May 5th, 2013), bigbearny (July 4th, 2013), Canus (May 9th, 2013), convolution (May 4th, 2013), cutlerfan (May 9th, 2013), dickasauras (May 6th, 2013), GTlifter (May 4th, 2013), Hanugumo (July 16th, 2013), jcb60970 (May 9th, 2013), jetport58 (May 15th, 2013), manlion (May 4th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (May 4th, 2013), muscular (May 31st, 2013), nnnrg (May 4th, 2013), rododoro3 (May 4th, 2013), Terrylee Long (May 5th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (May 4th, 2013), toby182 (May 9th, 2013), ttownlittlebear (May 4th, 2013), Tundy (May 10th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (July 3rd, 2013), xboy (May 4th, 2013), xenon (May 4th, 2013)
  #3   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2013, 07:49 PM

College

In the Winter term of my sophomore year year of college, i decided to save my gym fees, and complete some elective credits by taking PE class at school. In my introductory PE class we were told to partner up. A skinny, but cute boy asked to be my partner, saying that he'd love to have big arms like mine (they were only 15.5 in) and that his name was Art. Art's arms were only 12.5 inches when we started.

Art was extremely motivated, he did everything I pushed him to do, and his arms started swelling up in response! By the end of the first term of PE, my arms measured 16 inches, and Art's had swollen up to 14 very shredded & noticeable inches. By the end of Spring term, my arms were up to 16.5, and Art's were just a hair under 16 inches. I had the two elective credits I needed from PE, and I my family wanted me to come back home for the Summer anyway. Art decided to stay at school, take the 2 advanced weightlifting classes the school offered, and he even got a job working for our university's PE department. With him being busy, and me being preoccupied for the Summer, we soon lost contact.

I pretty much stopped going to the gym since I had a double-major, and I had to focus on my classes. I really didn't even think about Art for nearly a year and a half. Then, during the Winter term of my senior year, my Math professor asked me to volunteer as a tutor, which I accepted. About the third week into my tutoring stint I noticed a massive stud waiting for me. He really wasn't getting even the simplest concepts of calculus, and I was trying to figure out how to tell this behemoth that he was going to need a LOT of tutoring without offending him, or sounding like I was trying to come on to him (and I really did want him: mega hot body, and an oddly familiar face.) Then in the middle of a problem the guy looks up at me and says, "Aston, don't you remember me? Or are you not able to associate these 22.5 inch guns with your old friend Little Arty?" He then flexed his massive muscles, and picked me up with one hand to show off. Then he said, "You should start working out with me again. You are getting small dude!" then while lifting me over his head he looked straight at the considerable tenting in my pants, and added "Well, part of you isn't small at all! Maybe we can continue the tutoring back at my dorm?"

I tutored him for the rest of the year, then graduated with honors. Art got me to workout with him, and just a couple years later we are both massive. Art graduated the year after I did, and with my help the kid that couldn't grasp calculus made honor-roll in physics! As soon as Art graduated, we moved in together and we are getting ready to launch our own line of weightlifting machines.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to brutus For This Useful Post:
amauiguy (May 5th, 2013), bigbearny (July 4th, 2013), Canus (May 9th, 2013), curinga (May 4th, 2013), cutlerfan (May 9th, 2013), dickasauras (May 31st, 2013), Hanugumo (July 16th, 2013), jcb60970 (May 9th, 2013), jetport58 (May 15th, 2013), LanceFan2001 (May 31st, 2013), makurra (May 9th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (May 9th, 2013), muscular (May 31st, 2013), nnnrg (May 4th, 2013), rododoro3 (May 4th, 2013), Terrylee Long (May 5th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (May 4th, 2013), toby182 (May 9th, 2013), Tundy (May 10th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (July 3rd, 2013)
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2013, 08:47 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great shorts! You bring good things to life (inside mine!) :-)

xoxo

Richard
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arpeejay For This Useful Post:
brutus (May 4th, 2013), GTlifter (May 4th, 2013)
  #5   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2013, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay View Post
Great shorts! You bring good things to life (inside mine!) :-)

xoxo

Richard
Thank you sir! You make me feel like the gay version of GE... just a slightly different type of gun builder!
The Following User Says Thank You to brutus For This Useful Post:
kdub123 (May 9th, 2013)
  #6   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2013, 09:02 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
I agree with arpeejay, that these little shorts are great.
The Following User Says Thank You to GTlifter For This Useful Post:
brutus (May 4th, 2013)
  #7   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2013, 09:06 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Note, in the first story, you say "Allen's drinking has become serve," where I think you actually meant 'severe'.

Nice work on both stories.
  #8   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2013, 11:23 PM

Thank you Nnnrg, I have edited the story. I also added the Js to their "ob"s... I am not expecting to be hired as a typist or secretary any time soon!

I'm glad you enjoyed the story.
  #9   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2013, 02:12 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
The concept of muscle growth short stories is great! You are definitely meeting the name and spirit of the forum - stories about muscle growth!

Keep up the good work!

Mdlftr
  #10   Add to divis24's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 9th, 2013, 03:05 PM

divis24
Great bite-sized nuggets of hotness! The thread name "Brutally Short" would be a very evocative story title itself.

Thanks!
divis24
The Following User Says Thank You to divis24 For This Useful Post:
brutus (May 10th, 2013)
  #11   Add to Tundy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2013, 12:01 PM

Tundy is on a distinguished road
Short but sweet. Good stuff!
  #12   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2013, 05:26 PM

Thank you everyone! It's nice to know that these little stories are liked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by divis24 View Post
Great bite-sized nuggets of hotness! The thread name "Brutally Short" would be a very evocative story title itself.
That's a good idea. It crossed my mind to do one like that, but I figured I needed to do a few first, or it would seem like I was piggy-backing off of the name of one story. I'll have to work on it.
  #13   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2013, 07:00 PM

Temping

As someone that gets bored easily, I have always loved working as a temp. Six weeks here, three month there, I never felt stuck. The money was never great, but I loved learning new jobs, and my agency always found me another assignment. My final assignment with Assist Temp is where this story starts.

I walked into the office, and asked Anna my manager what she had for me. "I only have one assignment, and this guy is a real bastard. He keeps running off everyone we send, However, I have nothing else at the moment. Really, nothing else until tax season in a couple months, so try to make it work." She responded. So I boasted, "Oh sweetie, you know me: I can do any job. I have a prefect record of pleasing all your clients!" Anna handed me a card with the name and address of the assignment. She then said, "I am so sorry to have to do this to you. I will call him and tell him you will be there by 10 AM today. That gives you nearly 2 hours to find it."

At 9:40 I walked into the store labeled Absolute Muscle Nutrition. Behind the counter I saw this massive, gorgeous beast of a muscle daddy named Anthony. He must have been in his late 40s, mostly graying black hair, tanned olive skin, deep mahogany brown eyes, about 6 ft 3, and massively muscled body with nearly no fat. His voice boomed, "Are you Aldred?" I responded, "Yes sir. You must be Anthony." He then said, "Oh great, they sent me another faggot to train. Sir is my father, and if you had read my name-tag you would have seen that I prefer the name Ant. Now stop being stupid, and put on this shirt." He handed me a size XL shirt and continued, "You can put your stuff in the office, and change in the restroom. I'll give you the tour of the place when you are ready."

After changing into the giant polo, I asked if he had a smaller shirt, but that was the smallest one he had. He explained that the tiny polo that barely contained his mass was a 3XL. He then showed me around the store, the office, the stockroom, then below the store was a massive gym, "I had most of the weights custom made by a client that is a metal worker. The plates are 100 KG each instead of 45 lbs each." Then he showed me that upstairs from the store was his apartment, "Whenever the store is open I will either be in the store working on orders, working out downstairs, or chilling upstairs. Always get me if you have a question. Don't walk any possible sales. It looks like you have never worked out, so here are a couple of nutrition books to read, take one home with you. Also, you need to start working out. For the next few weeks or months you work here, you need to at least LOOK like you know something. Your shift starts at noon, we close at 8 PM, and you go home after you balance the till and fax a report to my book keeper. However, we are very slow in the mornings, and if you get here by 10 AM I will train you for free."

The first 2 weeks were horrible. I did everything wrong, and Ant caught every tiny mistake. It took a week for me to grasp the basics, and the regular customer kept telling Ant how stupid I was. It seemed like our morning training sessions were just a way for Ant to scream at me, and vent his prolific roid rage off the clock. As I walked into my 2 week review with Anna, I tried to prepare myself for my first failure. 6 years of temping for Anna, and I had to prepare myself for my first lost job. I told myself that nobody else had succeeded, and that Ant was impossible to satisfy. In fact, the only reason he needed an employee was that he was so violent with his customers.

Anna started it out by saying, "Oh my goodness you are looking great! I see Ant's training sessions are really working for you. You have almost totally lost that little tummy of yours!" Oh God, she is getting ready to fire my for good I thought. Then she continued, "Ant told me how hard you've been working. He can't believe that a guy so cute can have such a good work ethic, and could make such quick progress. He's asked about buying out your contract to hire you permanently!" After hearing all this all I could say was, "Cute? All he ever calls me is fag or prissy-bitch." Anna told me that he's sold supplements to homophobic meatheads for decades, so he puts on a tough-guy act. She also told me that he's been a client of hers for 12 years, and I was the first person he ever liked.

When I got back to the store I asked Ant about the review. He started acting shy, meek, and sort of like a goofy boy. He then said, "If you ever want to work out more than your muscles, you know where I live."

I started spending time with him before and after work, and we had sex in every aisle of the store. Sometimes when I went to the stockroom to look for a product, I'd give his huge beef-sausage a quick blow job with the customer unaware of what was happening! Within a month I was living with Ant and my muscles were swelling up unbelievably. After my third month with him I noticed that my polo was getting tight. "Either that shirt is shrinking like something crazy, or you have the perfect genetics for the hormone cocktail I've been giving you. Too bad I'll have to change the mix, but if we don't get some more height on you, you'll soon run out of room to put all that muscle you keep growing." Over the subsequent 4 months my height increased from 5 ft 8, to 6 ft 4. Slightly taller, and slightly larger muscle than what Ant had I asked him why he went by Ant instead of Tony. He told me that he liked to go by it because he really wanted to giant man to make him feel like a tiny Ant. I put both of my hands onto his jeans, and using all my strength I lifted him up to the ceiling, and said, "You tiny little man! You had better triple my dose of HGH, and then lick my boots, you will be sorry!" He thanked God, and then got right to work servicing his massive, and rapidly growing man.

Last edited by brutus; May 11th, 2013 at 06:19 AM. Reason: Spelling
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to brutus For This Useful Post:
beachdude (May 11th, 2013), bigbearny (May 31st, 2013), Canus (May 11th, 2013), curinga (May 11th, 2013), dickasauras (May 31st, 2013), GTlifter (May 10th, 2013), Hanugumo (May 11th, 2013), jetport58 (May 15th, 2013), LanceFan2001 (May 31st, 2013), makurra (May 10th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (July 3rd, 2013), MuscleNerd (July 16th, 2013), muscular (May 31st, 2013), nnnrg (May 10th, 2013), toby182 (May 31st, 2013), wrestlejock646 (July 3rd, 2013), Wynfrith (May 12th, 2013)
  #14   Add to Hanugumo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2013, 12:20 AM

Hanugumo is on a distinguished road
Why, oh why are you such a wonderful writer. <3<3
These little stories are so~~~~~~ wonderful and hot. ^^

though I must admit that at the end you started to make a few grammatical/spelling errors. <=)
The Following User Says Thank You to Hanugumo For This Useful Post:
brutus (May 11th, 2013)
  #15   Add to LanceFan2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2013, 03:59 AM
Dream Weaver

LanceFan2001
Send a message via Yahoo to LanceFan2001
Okay, so that last one was just SUPER HOT!
  #16   Add to imfit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 31st, 2013, 09:05 AM

imfit is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to imfit
Some how I missed these shorts but just read all three. Definitely got my day "off " to a great start.

Amazing detail creating great visualizations.
Thanks for writing and keep it up.
  #17   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2013, 01:48 PM

Mt Brutal

After breaking up with my boyfriend I felt the strong need to get out of town; everything I saw and touched reminded me of him. He'd dumped me because I was way too fat, and no diet or workout seemed to help me lose weight. At six foot 4, I slowly crept up from 305 to 320, and then at 345 lbs I was finally dumped, and homeless. Then I picked up the local news paper and saw that a weird right-wing militia group was advertising for laborers to move to a mountain camp, for a year to help them complete the building of their survival camp in the mountains. I definitely would not see anyone familiar there: I'm a liberal, gay man that has always lived downtown. It's a perfect get away!

Soon I was blindfolded with the other, "New hires" and driven in a windowless van deep, deep to a secret location in the mountains. When we arrived, there were just a couple of log cabins, and a small mess-hall. I saw dozens of people. Soon the experienced members were claiming the other new guys. Then this big behemoth walks in, grabs my shoulder, and proclaims, "I am claiming this stocky guy." Then he orders me to follow him, and we hike way, way, way up the mountain.

Soon I start huffing, and puffing, and the gigantic man announces, "Don't worry, I'll go up and down for supplies. You only have to do this hike once until Winter, and by then you will be much more athletic! Lets rest a while, and get to know one another. My name is Able, or that's what people call me. I had amnesia when I was recruited more that a year ago, and I was called Able because I'm so big that I am able to dig any cave, and to move mountains. Like you soon will." Then he flexed a bit, to show off his massiveness. He must have been about 6 ft 2, and at least 350 lbs of solid muscle. This guy had no fat at all. I then recounted my story, except saying girlfriend instead of boyfriend. Then we restarted our hike.

Soon we got to this huge deep cave. Able announced, "We're home. Please make yourself comfortable." The cave was about 8 feet high, 15 feet wide, and it must have went at least 100 ft deep. It was supported by huge, thick tree stumps. "I built all of this." Able proudly announced. Then he added, "You are taller than me, and you have a wider bone structure, and a nice tick layer of fat for me to work off. Today I'm going to show you how to efficiently dig, move dirt, fell trees, and move logs. Over the next couple of weeks I will toughen you up!"

A couple weeks in the pain of moving started to subside, and my pants became so loose I had to hold them on by rope. Then about a month after that, it became apparent that I was tunneling more fast than Able. I was lifting the trees faster than him too. Then Able said, "Gee boy, look at them muscles starting to poke out from your body!" He was right. I still had a healthy/thick layer of fat (maybe a 44 or 46 inch waist) but my muscles had swollen up to be huge enough to dominate my physique. Able soon added, "I don't know how we are going to keep a monster like you fed; already I am shooting a deer at least every-other day, and just look at how big my quads have become trying to haul up even more food to feed you! Just feeding you is a full-time job. I don't want you getting all ripped like me, because that layer of fat helps to keep you going longer than I ever could!" The massive muscle-morph of a man then lifted his shirt to show how shredded he was. Every ab was deeply etched. Every fiber of every muscle was visible.

A month later, Able was looking ever shorter than before. He was feeding me a whole deer a day, and he got a field guide so he could track lots & lots of food without hauling it up. Still, his legs were exploding with size: when I met him they were 30 in around, last month they were 34 in around and now they were 38 inches around. Mine still dwarfed his as my muscles had spent the last month consuming everything possible to grow, including consuming all the fat my body had. I'd way outgrown my clothes weeks ago, and I'd grown too big for anything the group could obtain. As I yawned, and flexed my massive, naked, dirty, overly muscled body, I noticed a giant tent being pitched in Abel's pants. I looked down on the tiny little man and said, "Come worship this giant mountain of a man."

I had spent the last two and a half months defeating this mountain, and in exchange, I'd become a mountain in my own right. Mt. Brutal!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to brutus For This Useful Post:
bigbearny (July 4th, 2013), GTlifter (July 3rd, 2013), Hanugumo (July 16th, 2013), manlion (July 3rd, 2013), milwmuscleguy (July 3rd, 2013), MuscleNerd (July 16th, 2013), toby182 (July 4th, 2013), ttownlittlebear (July 6th, 2013), vlad (July 3rd, 2013), wrestlejock646 (July 3rd, 2013), xboy (July 3rd, 2013)
  #18   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2013, 02:05 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Oh man, you can't stop there, keep going with the hot mountain man!!!
  #19   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2013, 04:30 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
I loved the quick intro: liberal gay out of shape big dude moves to mountains with the right-wing militia group! Be interesting to see what happens when he comes down from the mountain!

Lot of Biblical/origin myths there: the journey into the wilderness, the finding/creation of oneself, the "wild man", feeding off of nature's bounty...

English majors would have a field day! [oh, pun not intended.... ]

Mdlftr - who really liked English lit in school!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mdlftr For This Useful Post:
brutus (July 4th, 2013)
  #20   Add to MonsterMash62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2013, 05:44 AM

MonsterMash62 is on a distinguished road
Nice job, man. Please keep posting. They're all really well done. Short, sweet and sexy. I especially liked the last one. Crazy place and really awesome transformation.

Physical Education
Coach Pennerson is having a really weird month. He just can't make sense of some of the things happening around him. Had the college he taught at always allowed students to walk around in tiny tight shorts? Why had they hired such a stupid janitor? And why was Tom, his quarterback, always picking on Jack, the weak gay chess club star? He really hoped Tom eased up, before karma came around and bit him in the ass?
  #21   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2013, 08:25 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
http://www.facebook.com/arpeejay

Last edited by arpeejay; Yesterday at 05:23 AM.
  #22   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2013, 06:35 PM

Last Summer

My family is very conservative, so my parent were not at all happy when I came out to them. I remember my dad telling that he was disappointed that his only child was not only a, "Queer" but one of the sissy ones at that. It didn't help when few months later, in March of my senior year in high school, on my birthday, some friends and I were arrested. The charges included: being drunk, being loud & disorderly, and minors possessing both weed and alcohol. My dad, a very large brute of a man, was livid. He had friends on the force, and did not like his friends arresting his son, or seeing that his son hangs out with other girly boys.

The next morning, my mom said that they had written to her parents to take me in for the Summer to straighten me out. Until then, I was grounded. Everyday after school, I was to go straight to the gym where my dad would train me so I wouldn't be total dead weight on grandma & grandpa's farm. My dad kicked my ass in the gym, and after the second week, one weekend he showed up in my bedroom with several syringes. "So, Andy, do you really think that you enjoy drugs?" He asked me. "Yes sir. I don't know why. Maybe I am you and stupid like you and mom tell me." Then he closed the door, and quietly told me, "When I was your age, I was small and wimpy like you. You grandfather hated having a little guy like me dating his daughter. So, I talked to a friend that dealt drugs, and bought a bunch of stuff. I took growth hormone, steroids, and testosterone to grow, and man-up. I'm afraid you take after my side of the family, so let me show you how to use all this stuff, and do NOT tell you mother, or her folks!"

I followed everything my dad said for the next three months, and I grew from 5 ft 9, 120 lbs to 6 ft, and 190 lbs. My arms were 12 in around when we stared, and now they were just over 16.

The day after graduating high school, instead of partying with my friends, I had to take a bus to my grandparents house. Grandma and grandpa lived on a farm, in the country, with no phone, and no electricity. They believed in the old ways, and that life should toughen you up.

When I arrived at the grandparent's farm, my grandfather looked down on me, and said, "Well I didn't know a kid could be a smaller piece of shit than your dad was, but here you are! You'd better be taking whatever your dad was on at your age to turn him into the half a man he is today, eat all the whole foods your grandma cooks up, and do all the heavy work I tell you to."

All Summer long, my grandfather was a taskmaster; as I grew bigger and stronger, he assigned me more, and heavier tasks. I'd work 12 to 14 hours a day, and I'd sleep at least 10. With no distractions like TV, Internet, or telephones, all I did was eat, sleep, and work. With no mirrors, and no shower on the property, I never saw how big I was growing.

At he end of Summer, when it was time to say good bye, I noticed that I was maybe an inch taller than my grandfather, and even stronger than him! The 6 ft 9, 420 lbs bear of a man had to gasp when I hugged him good bye.

When I got home, my parents gasped even more at how big and strong I'd grown than how strongly I smelled. My dad looked up at me, and said, "Well you sir have become a real man. I don't care if you are straight, gay, or even a democrat. I'm proud of what a man you've become! Now go upstairs and shower up." I went upstairs tripping out on how small the house seemed to be now.

After my shower I found fresh clothes laid out for me: a 4 XL tee shirt, size 40 knit shorts, similarly sized briefs, and a pair of size 17 sandals. I stretches the tiny clothes over my massive muscles, and my dad had a couple of measuring tapes in his hands. "Now let's see what kind of a hulk you have become. Of course you are too big for our scale... It's made for little guys like me, so we'll have to take you to the cargo facility where that Avery boy you seem fond of works." This was the first time I heard my dad call himself "Little." At 6 ft 7, 370 lbs their was nothing "Little" about him! He then started to measure, "6 ft 10 1/2 in, 32 in arms, 38 inch waist, 72 inch chest, 48 inch thighs. OK big guy, let's load you up in the truck and get you to Trans American Cargo!"

At the cargo center, I noticed this beautiful man at the counter. He was about six feet tall, and had quite large, swollen muscles. I could see strong quads straining and sculpting his shorts that should be baggy. Then I noticed his beautiful blue eyes, that reminded me of my former boyfriend from school, Avery. Then, when we got to the counter I saw his name tag that read, "Avery." "Oh my God!" I gushed, "You grew BIG, and got JACKED! What happened to you this Summer?" Avery looked up at me and said, "Look who's talking! I might be big, but you are a monster! After we were arrested last Spring you dad came by and said that if his son was gay, then he wanted his son going out with a man not a boy. He then offered me some shots, and training at the gym. At first I met him before school, then as soon as we graduated, it was before and after work. The last time you saw me at the start of March, I was 5 ft. 7, 140 lbs, and my arms were 13 in around. Now I am 6 ft. 1, 240 lbs, and my arms are 19 in around. I'm nothing like you, or even your dad, but I am going every day!" Then I stepped on the scale, and I was afraid Avery was having heart trouble as he read out, "568 lbs." I really was a monster!

Two days latter it was time for Avery and I to start college. We both kept training with my dad after school. By Halloween Avery was 6 ft 3, 275 lbs, and had 21 inch arms. He was a little too big to be convincing in his Thor costume. I became 7 ft. 1, and with my 37 inch arms I weighed 685 lbs, so obviously I dressed up as the Hulk (the CGI one, not the classic...)

Over the years my dad came around, and is much more liberal person. Secretly, I think he enjoyed watching both of us swell up to inhuman proportions.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to brutus For This Useful Post:
arpeejay (July 6th, 2013), BBMikeNJ (July 19th, 2013), bigbearny (July 7th, 2013), Hanugumo (July 7th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (July 16th, 2013), imfit (July 6th, 2013), Mdlftr (July 6th, 2013), MonsterMash62 (July 6th, 2013), nnnrg (July 17th, 2013), toby182 (July 7th, 2013), ttownlittlebear (July 6th, 2013), vlad (July 16th, 2013), xboy (July 6th, 2013)
  #23   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2013, 10:08 PM

convolution is on a distinguished road
Thanks for your tasty little packets of wish fullfillment
great writing.
The Following User Says Thank You to convolution For This Useful Post:
brutus (July 7th, 2013)
  #24   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2013, 02:01 PM

Thank you.
I try to keep them as little things that can be quickly read for some, inspiration!
  #25   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 16th, 2013, 03:25 PM

Brutally Allergic

Every Spring my allergies bug me. The first couple of years I lived in the desert I thought I had a cold every Easter. Then my doctor treated my allergies, and a couple years later, I started treating them naturally. Then this last season came along. The early heat, the wet Winter, whatever it was, this year had the worst allergy season on record. My natural treatments did nothing, and my doctor's treatments were no better, plus they made me feel like crap. Then one night in mid April I was surfing the Internet looking for anything that could help my allergies that I hadn't tried when I came across a link, "University study on experimental allergy treatments..." I called the number, and made an appointment for the next day.

The next morning I went to the University Medical Center at the appointed time, then after a nurse took my my vitals I was taken to a treatment room where I met a slight young man with dark skin & eyes named Dr. Abdullah. The kind young doctor said that he didn't think I was a good fit for his program, so I asked why. He pointed to my arms, and said "It is obvious that you work out a lot. Your arms must be at least 17 inches around. This treatment is a new family of steroids that a Canadian university recently came up with. However, unlike the traditional corticosteroids, these have an extremely anabolic affect. I am sure you'd rather keep lifting and growing at your natural rate. If we gave you these, we would need you to sign a waiver so the university would not be responsible for you out growing your clothes or anything." I told the doc that my arms are actually 18 inches, but right then I felt so awful that I couldn't go to the gym, and that even if I went to the gym and grew bigger, I could just buy some new clothes. I explained that I was desperate to breathe again. He presented me with a stack of waivers to sign, and a small brown paper bag full of pill bottles. He then said, "I'll see you in 3 months, and you'd better fit through that door, so no working out!"

Whatever the medicine was, it worked like a charm: by that night I was breathing clearly, and I slept beautifully. For a couple weeks I even kept my promise of not working out. Then, there was a record breaking heatwave, and the AC went out in my condo. I couldn't afford to get it fixed for at least a month, so I started to hang out at the one place that wouldn't cost more to frequent, and had ice-cold AC: my gym.

Back at the gym, I felt like I had gone home. I really loved working out, and it was fun having record lift after record lift. In one week I'd gone from 210 lbs to 225 lbs. After the second week, all my baggy clothes were tight. I got on a scale, that read 250. A buddy walked by and saw the 250, and said, "Dude, I knew you were swelling up lately, but shit that's heavy! How big are you?" I told him that I didn't know, but that he could measure me. We were both about 6 ft tall, and we were both about 15% bodyfat, but that's where it ended. My buddy was 220 lbs, and his arms were 19 inches around. He had always been bigger and stronger than me. He took the tape to my arm, I flexed and he said, "Geezus! 21 massive frack'n inches!" I gave a flex, and He about lost it.

A couple weeks later, I was able to afford the AC people to fix my AC system. One of the workers saw my now 24 inch arms, and said, "If I knew you were a 300 pound bodybuilder that could carry this system up yourself I wouldn't have ordered the crane, and I could have save you a lot of money!" I told him that I was about 330, but the ladder won't hold me and the new AC compressor, so it's good he hired the crane.

Even after having my AC fixed, I kept going to the gym for a few more weeks. Then one day I went to measure my arms, and they were 33 inches around. The freight scale at work only went to 500 lbs, and I was maxing it out, so I decided I'd better stop working out, remembering my promise to the doctor.

A couple weeks later I went to the doctor's appointment, and it wasn't easy squeezing my massive frame & muscles through the 4 foot wide doorway, but I did it before we got there. Dr. Abdullah started shouting at me about how irresponsible it was for me to not alter my routine for the meds, etc. Although, the whole time he lectured me (I was thinking it was more for the nurse's benefit than for mine) I noticed he was pitching a tent. He then quietly slipped my a piece of paper, and whispered in my ear "Please call me after 5." Then the tiny, young man continued his rant of what a bad person I was and that I was out of the test program.

A couple hours later, at 5 PM, I called the number he handed me. Dr. Abdullah answered, and he begged me to train him, "I was always such a nerd, I had no friends. I graduated high school at 16, and medical school at 21. I'm too intimidated to go to a gym, but I hate being so scrawny. I can't find any hot men like you that are attracted to a guy like me!"

I told him to meet me at Gold's in 30 minutes, and I'll show him everything he'd need. He met me at Gold's at 5:30, and he brought a new formula. It was nice having my small brown man worship my massive alabaster muscles, but in a few weeks we became the "Salt & Pepper Giants" He quit he job as he had a stock-pile, and now we model as giants for a living!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to brutus For This Useful Post:
anglekindle (July 16th, 2013), bigbearny (July 17th, 2013), convolution (July 17th, 2013), curinga (July 17th, 2013), Hanugumo (July 16th, 2013), LanceFan2001 (July 24th, 2013), mawkroy (July 16th, 2013), nnnrg (July 17th, 2013), Reeza (July 17th, 2013), vlad (July 16th, 2013)
  #26   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2013, 06:48 AM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Great as always! Please keep them coming!!
  #27   Add to brutus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2013, 11:02 PM

As a chef, I've always wanted to make a name for myself, but my jobs were always mediocre at best. So when a major gay-oriented website said that they were filming several Internet series in my hometown I applied to host the cooking show. After a couple interviews and auditions I was called into a meeting with the show's producer. "We start filming in 4 months so we can go head to head with the TV networks' sweeps season. We like your knowledge and enthusiasm, but..." His voice trailed off. "But what?" I asked. "I don't know how to say this nicely, so I'm sorry, but we feel that the audience will want someone bigger, more muscular, and without the spare tire. I know you are a cook, not a fitness guy, but would you be willing to do a fitness transformation series first? Before you agree, let me warn you, you will have to move into our studio, and live and breathe fitness 24/7, and be willing to have huge muscles. This is a major decision. Think about it over night." I told him that I'd do anything for the opportunity, and I always wanted big muscles, but I never knew what to do at a gym, so I agreed.

That weekend I moved all my stuff to a storage facility, and gave notice on my apartment. That following Monday morning I showed up at the warehouse where they were filming the series. I was introduced to Apollo, their trainer, and Andy the guy who would transform with me. Andy had an OK build, better than mine, and he was going to host the home improvement/ decorating show. Apollo looked like a Greek God. Apollo had us measure him first to inspire us: 6 ft 2, 250 lbs, 32 in waist, 20 inch arms. Then he measured Andy: 6 ft, 205 lbs, 36 in waist, 15 inch arms. Then it was my turn: 5 ft 8, 210 lbs, 40 in waist, 12 inch arms. Apollo shouted, "How can your arms be so small?" Between takes he gave Andy 3 shots, and then he gave me 7. We worked out 3 times a day, took naps, ate carefully controlled meals, had hypnosis & meditation, and several times a week we got steroid & hormone shots. They filmed everything (except the shots), and Apollo measured us daily (but the never let us see out progress because he wanted us to be surprised too.) Andy's muscles were growing quickly, and he quickly got rid of his fat. He was looking shredded like a mini Apollo. I on the other hand was growing big. Really big. I was looking up less and less at Andy and Apollo, and my muscles seemed to be constantly swelling up beyond belief, but my stomach kept growing too.

At the half way point, the producer guy returned, and asked Apollo for our progress. Apollo reported, "In just the last 2 months, Andy's biceps have swollen up from 15 inches at the start to 19 inches now. Also, he has cut all his excess body-fat, and he now has a ripped 6-pack that rivals mine." Then he pointed at me, and said, "I didn't realize how young this little fucker is and that he is still growing. He went from 5 ft 8, to 6 ft tall. He's now the same height as Andy, and might grow taller than me! He's still fat. In fact his waist has gone from 40 inches to 44 inches, but I will start cutting him up soon. His arms were originally 12 inches, and he had to bulk. His arms are now 20 inches around, the same as mine, and he's damned strong too!"

At the final episode of the transformation show, we got to see our measurements. Andy looked like a pro bodybuilder in competition shape: still 6 ft, 285 lbs, 30 inch waist, and 23 inch arms. He his muscles were much bigger and stronger than Apollo's, and he had an even smaller waist! Then it was my turn: I'd grown to 6 ft 4 and I looked down on everyone, 425 lbs, a 36 inch waist (quite small, but not totally cut-up) and my arms stretched the tape at just over 28 inches. I looked like a living muscle morph! Compared to the two of us, Apollo now looked like a little twerp, but he was still devastatingly handsome.

All of our shows were hugely successful, the website was able to charge a lot for sponsorship, and advertising, plus they marketed the shows to that webflix service everyone has on their TVs now. I have continued to grow, and I still live at the studio because I have out-grown apartments. Everyone just calls me the God of Food.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to brutus For This Useful Post:
anglekindle (August 5th, 2013), arpeejay (August 5th, 2013), convolution (August 5th, 2013), GTlifter (August 4th, 2013), Mdlftr (August 6th, 2013), vlad (August 5th, 2013)
  #28   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 5th, 2013, 06:30 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Nice! Would have been hot to hear about the big chef eating and eating to pack on all that size, and how his bigger size has changed his cooking (kitchen items being too small, making bigger portions with more protein, etc).
The Following User Says Thank You to vlad For This Useful Post:
brutus (August 5th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options