The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2013, 12:50 AM

Thanked 2,624 Times in 311 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
Caveman - Part Seven

Last time I wrote something with a giant high school student, some people were a bit disappointed that I pulled him home from school after an hour or so, and there was never any more "muscles and/or sex at the high school" stuff.

Well, if you're one of those people, congratulations -- although I admit that writing a plausible return to high school is going to be a pain, the plot actually kind of requires it. (There's still quite a ways to go, believe it or not.) Tempting though it is to troll you all by having the guys call in sick and find some way to carry through the necessary plot developments by other means, the plausibility here is already stretched as thin as paper, so you'll just have to put up with the pastiche I cobble together from my recollections of high school. But first: the end of this part and much of the next one involve massive awkwardness! (No pun intended!) (Although you notice I'm leaving it in!)

Oh, and tomorrow, unless I get in an accident or something, the next part of A Lucid Account, which is already waiting. (In other words: it's basically a day off from writing. Nya ha ha ha ha!) (Well, okay, I'll be spending some time working on an outline for the happy version of A Word Out of Place; when I don't have an outline things get bogged down.)

-----

Caveman
Part Seven

This story has been completed. Content warnings and general description are included with part one, general commentary will be after part twenty.

Part One | Part Two | Part Three | Part Four | Part Five | Part Six | Part Seven | Part Eight | Part Nine | Part Ten | Part Eleven | Part Twelve | Part Thirteen | Part Fourteen | Part Fifteen | Part Sixteen | Part Seventeen | Part Eighteen | Part Nineteen | Part Twenty

-----
"Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. And others... Aha, I'm sorry, of course, I know, all I meant was the 'ladies and gentlemen'. What I meant to say was, some of you have brought friends."
-- Anna Russell, Introduction to the Concert (By the Women's Club President)
-----

It was much simpler to convince Joe of the reality of Gary's existence than it had been to convince Norris. For one thing, Joe, being an athlete, was a little more grounded in just how impossible my size was by conventional standards -- which meant that something really weird had to have happened. For another, there were two of us telling the same story, which lent it some extra credibility. First I told Joe how I discovered Gary, and what had happened after that, and then Norris and I took turns describing what had been going on since Norris had returned from his trip.

After the first few sentences, Joe had Norris flex parts of his body and compared his own teen athlete physique to the artificially enlarged muscles on Norris' body. Then he asked me to flex, too, but instead of comparing his body to mine (which would have been pretty ridiculous), he basically did a sort of mild worship session.

When we were done describing how Norris got his shot, Joe was so absorbed in his contemplation of my body that he didn't even notice that we had stopped talking. Norris and I exchanged glances; how much of the story had he actually taken in? Was he even listening?

"Well, after we came back, Norris and I have been fucking like bunny rabbits."

"Mmmm." No reaction -- Norris smiled at me; time to push the envelope.

"We're fairly sure that having sex makes you grow faster. And I'm bi, and Norris here is as queer as a three dollar bill."

"You don't say." Still nothing. I knew my thighs were good, but I didn't think they would hold Joe's attention quite so thoroughly.

"Yes, I've been balls-deep in Norris' ass for hours at a time." A lie; even now I hadn't been in Norris' ass even once, but I was going for a reaction.

"Hmmmm." Joe was tracing out the lines of separation between the heads of my quads.

"Well, actually, that was a lie. We're afraid I might hurt Norris if I fucked him, because I'm so big and strong. We might get to that point tonight, though. It's going to be interesting to see how far I can go, because my cock is nearly two feet long now."

"Ah." Geez! I shrugged at Norris. We stood there, uncertain of what to do.

"So, uh, that's all." Still nothing. I cleared my throat. "Joe?"

After a pause, Joe looked up at me. "So, can I get a shot, too? And do I get to join in on the fucking, or are you two an exclusive item?"

Norris and I exchanged glances again while Joe grinned. It was Norris who spoke.

"Well, uh, actually, Gary wants to experiment on you, too. I think we could probably get you a shot tonight, if you really want. As for the fucking, what the heck?"

Joe snorted. "Do you think the football team never does anything sexual in the lockerroom? All those raging hormones, all sweaty and pumped up in the showers together? I bet I've done way more adventurous stuff with half the guys on the team than anything you two have gotten up to while I was away."

Norris spoke for both of us: "But... you're straight! You have a girlfriend!"

"HAD a girlfriend. She decided to break up with me by text at the beginning of spring break because she couldn't wait to have sex until I got back."

"Oh, sorry, man. Still, you aren't gay like me, right?"

"No, dipshit, I'm not gay like you. I'm bi, like him." Joe pointed at me. "Besides, for THAT body, I'd TURN gay."

There didn't seem to be much of anything we could say in reply to that. Joe took the lead:

"So, to get the most out of my shot, I'll need to fuck like there's no tomorrow, is that it?" I nodded. "Well, I think you guys have the best way to do that down pat. Let me go back to my house for a minute and tell my parents I'll be over here for the rest of break. Back in fifteen minutes." He jogged back out the door and headed towards his house.

Norris looked at me. "Did that really just happen?"

"I thought HE would be the one who couldn't believe what was going on, didn't you?"

"You said it."

"Oh, well, the more the merrier, I guess. Unless you DID want to be exclusive."

Norris walked over, put his arms around my neck, and pulled himself up. Then we kissed again. When he came up for air, he said "as long as this part is between us only, I don't mind having another guy join in down below. Besides, it'll be a couple of days before he's strong enough for you to fuck safely, even with his head start. So I still have an advantage."

Maybe it's a little pathetic, but I found that erotic enough that I was hard again. "Do you suppose we have time for a quickie before he gets back?"

"Well, if not, he's going to have to get used to seeing us in the act sooner or later; why not start now?"

As it happened, Joe took longer than he had thought to get back; when he came back in with his own bag, we were just finishing cleaning up and putting our clothes back on.

"Geez, couldn't even wait until I had my shot, too?"

"Huh. Don't worry, we'll be ready again by that time."

"Fuck. I can't wait to try this stuff."

We headed to Gary's cave. At Norris' insistence, I carried them both, holding my arms up in the position of a double-biceps pose (without the flexing) so that they had enough room. I admit that it was kind of a turn-on to realize just how true it was what I had said to Norris: carrying them both was easy; the difference made by Joe's 200-odd pounds was almost nothing at all.

The cave opened as we approached, and I jogged down the passage to Gary's room. He smiled as we entered.

"Ah, this must be Joe. Good. I'm all ready. Please set him on the ground, please."

I set Joe down. He was staring around the room, but even so he did not notice the needle approaching.

"Ow! Fuck!"

"All done. I suspect you gentlemen would like some more food, correct?"

"Er, yes, Gary. Thank you for everything."

Gary gave me a lazy smile. "Don't mention it. The pleasure is all mine. You forget that it has been tens of thousands of years since I was able to experiment. I'm afraid I need to get back to work, so if you could just see yourselves out..."

"Work? What are you working on?" Norris had been wondering off and on since the beginning.

"Ah? Well, uh, I am repairing certain portions of the base which were damaged in the earthquake which buried it, as well as certain devices which were never intended to exist for so long without maintenance. Describing things in detail would take more time than I wish to spend."

It was pretty clear that Gary wanted to be rid of us, at least for the time being. I picked up my friends and slung them over my shoulder, grabbed the sack, and jogged back up the passageway.

Norris was hard as a rock inside his shorts -- I could feel his cock pressing into my shoulder again. Joe was hard, as well, but there was a whole different character to his excitement; Norris was turned on by my display of strength, while Joe couldn't stop thinking about what that shot would mean.

When we reached home and went in, I dropped the sack next to the almost-empty one it was replacing, and lugged my friends into the living room, where I set them back on their feet.

"So, hungry yet, Joe?"

Joe shook his head. He seemed disappointed.

"Don't worry, it isn't actually instantaneous. But there's something we can do now to help it along, right?"

Joe frowned. "You mean?"

"Strip, big boy!"

Norris had already removed his shirt and was taking off his shorts. I peeled off, too.

Joe took longer. Partially because he was watching me, but there was something else. I grabbed his arm and he flinched. He was embarrassed!

"What's wrong, Joe?"

Joe looked down at my enormous cock, which was already half-hard and growing by the second.

"This is the first time I've ever gotten naked with other guys--"

"Liar!"

"Let me finish! The first time I've ever gotten naked with other guys when I wasn't more or less the biggest guy in the room."

"Ha! Get used to it, kiddo!"

"Shit." It was plain to see why Joe wasn't too thrilled to compare bodies with me and Norris. Norris and I were about as cut as it is possible to be; our growth had sucked away all the fat on our bodies. Joe, on the other hand, though he clearly had much larger muscles than Norris had had, was also the proud possessor of quite a lot of fat around his body. He still looked good, but Norris looked like he had just walked in from a bodybuilding competition. Which he had won. In the heavyweight section.

It was an interesting little orgy -- at the last minute, Norris shied away from actually letting me fuck him. Joe was willing to let Norris top him, but Norris didn't want to fuck anyone but me. In the end, Norris and Joe 69-ed, and then Joe worshipped my muscles while I pec-fucked Norris. It was a bit awkward.

When I finally painted Norris and Joe with cum, Joe's hunger kicked in. We headed to the kitchen. Norris and I had eaten only an hour or so earlier, but we had fucked three times since then, and so Norris managed another cylinder and I had two. Joe managed to eat one -- he ate a little faster than Norris had managed on his first try, but had more enthusiasm.

"Huh. You beat my time for eating your first super-spam. Don't you find it kind of gross?"

"Gross? Have you ever actually taken any bodybuilding supplements? Compared with the stuff I take after my workouts, that was a five-star meal."

We sat at the table for a while, talking, then took a bathroom break -- good thing the house was so big; as it was, we were using all the bathrooms except the one attached to my parents' bedroom.

I was surprised, when I came back out, to find that Joe was actually pushing for more sex. He wasn't really ready for it again, yet, although he was starting to get hard, but, he explained, if fucking was what it took to make him bigger, he wanted to do it as often as possible. Besides, it wasn't like it was something unpleasant or anything, which neither Norris nor I could deny.

To make a long story short, the three of us were up until 1:30 fucking, eating, and -- to put it bluntly -- shitting. In the morning, Norris and I woke up before Joe and got in a quick mutual masturbation, and then we all headed down to the kitchen for breakfast. I managed to cum 16 times -- still not actually in Norris, but largely inspired by his body -- between breakfast and dinner, while Norris managed 10 and Joe got to 8. Our food intakes were likewise extra-large; I managed 17 cylinders across the three meals, Norris got to 14, and Joe forced his way through 10, an impressive feat for his first whole day. It was good to be eating more, but I couldn't help remembering that, before Gary had given me that second shot, 17 cylinders would have been only a bit more than a single meal...

After another bathroom break, we all agreed it was time for measurements.

Joe insisted on going first. He now came to 205 pounds, a gain of (he said) 7 pounds, which was a huge disappointment to him -- although I pointed out that his body had burned through nearly all its fat and he was now as cut as Norris and I. That cheered him up a bit, until Norris got on the scale and weighed in at 256, a whole 21 pounds gained since the day before. "It must be all the fucking," he said, "don't leave me out any more."

Joe's arms were 17 1/2", which cheered him up a bit -- he had been trying to break 17 for ages. His chest was 49, and his waist had shrunk to 29. Norris tried not to smirk when we found that his arms were 19 1/4, his chest was 55, and his waist was 28. Of course, Joe found that his thighs, which he had really built up for football, were already the same 26 1/2 as Norris', so that was okay.

Then the two of them measured me. I still hadn't broken 8 feet in height, although it was getting a bit closer. My arms, however, had blown up to 37", with an incredible separated mound which made all three of us hard. Joe and Norris bickered over the actual measurement of my chest; Norris claimed it was 104, while Joe said it was only 103 and that Norris was making a mistake. Either way, it was gigantic. My thighs were still only 52 1/2", but my waist had actually contracted, much to Norris' amazement, to 31 1/2".

By this time, we were all hard thinking about our size and power, and how much more we would probably gain soon. Joe insisted on measuring our cocks, too -- we didn't have the heart to tell him we had been doing that already, too. I was now 20 1/2", while Norris had managed to gain a whole inch and was now 11". Joe was simultaneously embarrassed to be only 7" -- which he said was a half-inch gain from before -- and thrilled to realize that that measurement was also going to go up.

We fucked several more times that evening, and Joe's appetite responded by getting as strong as Norris', although I was still out-eating them both. In our off moments, we discussed the immediate future: this was Sunday night. Spring break lasted only through Tuesday; on Wednesday, we were going to have to go to school if we didn't call in sick, which we debated. For that matter, Joe and Norris were going to have to go home for at least one night, and their parents might not react well.

On the other hand, Mike would be back from the tennis team's training camp the next morning. All three of us looked forward to (a) his reaction and (b) offering to get him an injection as well.

Finally, we wore ourselves out and fell asleep. In the morning, Norris and I woke Joe up and the sex continued. We could all see that we had continued to grow, perhaps even accelerated even further. Certainly our appetites suggested that -- for breakfast, I had 8 cylinders (which I felt like swallowing whole), while Norris managed 6 and Joe 5. And then we fucked some more. I don't mean to suggest that we were getting bored of it -- not at all; quite the contrary, with each orgasm I felt sexier and more dominant, and my friends both seemed to be getting more and more possessive of, well, the right to be the one bringing me to orgasm. In fact, I was surprised that neither Norris nor Joe expressed any interest in fucking each other, which would almost certainly have been safe. But since we were still sticking with non-invasive methods, it was fairly tame.

A little before lunchtime, Joe's cell phone rang. All three of us were naked and flexing into the mirrors we had set up in the weight room, but Joe had carried his backpack in because he had brought some bottled tanning oil and wanted to try it on my skin, and so we heard it. Joe grabbed it, looked at the readout, and grinned. He pressed a couple of buttons, answering the call and putting the phone into speaker mode.

"Joe? Is that you?" It was Mike.

"Yeah, it's me. What's up?"

"Where are you? I tried calling Norris, but there's no answer on his landline or on his cell, and your Mom said you were at Mitch's, but I went by on the bus coming back and the place looks deserted -- all the blinds are down."

"I'm at Mitch's. In fact, Norris is here, too. We're staying over until the end of break because Mitch's housekeeper quit and he got all lonely." Joe gave me a smirk. I stuck my tongue out at him. Norris jumped up and swallowed it, and we kissed for a while as Joe continued the call.

"Oh, okay. Mind if I come by, too?"

"No, no problem. In fact, you can stay overnight, too."

"Great. I need help with my math homework."

"Well, we may not be much help, because we've been pretty busy with a... fitness kick. But you can come if you want. And cum if you want."

"What was that?"

"I said we were on a fitness kick. You know, trying to turn Mitch into a stud."

"You got some steroids or something?"

"We're doing our very best."

"Well, wait till you see me. The training was awful, but I think my calves are half an inch wider around than they were before. I'm going to be an animal on the court!"

"We can help with that. And maybe a few other places."

"Huh? Was that some kind of joke? You sound like you're smiling."

"It would take too long to explain. Come on over. Bring your overnight bag, too, if you can."

"Will do. Tell Mitch I want to see his answers for the math assignment."

Norris and I broke our kiss. "You'd better answer the door, Joe. You look closest to, well, what you were before."

Joe snickered. "Yeah. I wonder if we can get him to actually shit his pants."

"That's not very nice."

"Who cares? The guy wants to copy your math homework. Let him suffer for it a little."

In about forty-five minutes -- Joe and Norris 69ed as I jacked off watching them, and then they insisted on jacking me off again, so the time was filled pretty thoroughly -- the doorbell rang. Joe pulled on some mesh workout shorts he had brought but not yet outgrown, and headed for the front door. We heard him bring in Mike.

"The fuck have you been doing, Joe? You look like a fucking bodybuilder?"

"When have I NOT looked like a bodybuilder, Mike?"

"Usually. You football freaks are mobile lumps of fat, you know? You should fucking take some lessons from the tennis team."

"Huh. Does anyone on the tennis team look this good?"

"Well, not now. But something weird has to be going on for you to--"

At this point, they rounded the corner and saw me and Norris. Mike's failed to shit his pants, fortunately, but when I took a step forward and opened my mouth, he turned and ran.

Fortunately, he hadn't put down his bag, and was too frightened to drop it. As the first to react -- and also, probably, the fastest one in the house -- I caught up with him long before he reached the front door, pulled his feet out from under him, and, inspired by Gary, sat on him, supporting myself partially to keep from crushing him.

The next five minutes were filled with hysteria. I started to wish we had just warned him in advance. But he finally calmed down, although when we let him up he was inclined to be upset that my dong had been brushing the back of his head the whole time. Once we had him listening, and convinced him that we weren't planning to kill him and eat him -- apparently Mike had chosen a sport where being light on your feet was a big advantage because he had the instincts of a gazelle -- we gradually got him to accept our story.

"So, to sum up: the three of you let some ancient alien inject you with some random chemical, and ever since then you've been having gay sex almost nonstop, and you're turning into bodybuilders."

Norris was disturbed by the inaccuracy. "Well, that's a bit of an oversimplification."

"Shut up. I never would have thought you guys would be such faggots." Mike's reaction was classic homophobia -- down to the smallest detail: his cock was hard as a rock. All three of us were looking at it. Then Joe and Norris exchanged a glance and nodded.

Before either Mike or I could react, the two of them leapt at Mike, took an arm each, and dragged him to me. With their free arms, they pulled the bike shorts I had put on down about six inches. Then they shoved his face in my crotch and rubbed it in my nascent public hair. Mike struggled hard at first, but then he gave a moan; when they lifted him up, there was a wet spot in his crotch.

"Stop it you fucking assholes! You can't--" The dropped him back down; Joe grabbed my half-hard cock and started stroking it back and forth across Mike's face. "Aaaah! Fuck! I--" Mike started crying.

I finally decided I had had enough. I mean, it was kind of sexy, in a very weird, dark way, but Mike was still my friend, even if he was apparently a hypocritical closet case. "Okay, you two, let him go." They let him go, and he sagged to the floor. "Why don't you two head to the kitchen, and I'll talk to Mike for a while."

"But--"

"Go."

"Okay."

Mike was sobbing. I let him cry for a while. And pulled up my shorts, too. After a while, I cleared my throat.

What came next was extremely painful, so I won't tell you about it. Mike was... confused. After a lot of back-and-forth, I finally established that (a) he didn't think he was gay, or even bi, (b) I turned him on incredibly, but most importantly (c) he wanted to get an injection, gain about a thousand pounds of muscle, and then beat the living crap out of Joe for not warning him and then treating him like that. Oh, and (d) he reluctantly admitted that he would be willing to go through with the "lots of sex" part, to pursue the aforementioned end of turning Joe into a two-dimensional figure, provided anything gay was done with me, and not Joe or Norris. I gave him a pat on the head, and we headed for the kitchen; it was time to visit Gary again.

Last edited by tekuno; August 31st, 2013 at 06:46 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
amauiguy (May 9th, 2013), Anifanatic10 (May 8th, 2013), atbkv (May 8th, 2013), BGrizzly (May 8th, 2013), Braun1 (May 8th, 2013), convolution (May 8th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (May 8th, 2013), jcb60970 (May 8th, 2013), manlion (May 8th, 2013), mawkroy (May 8th, 2013), nnnrg (May 9th, 2013), ostrogoth1 (May 8th, 2013), Reeza (May 10th, 2013), renbear (May 8th, 2013), swinginbusdoors (May 10th, 2013), vga518 (May 8th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (May 9th, 2013), xboy (May 9th, 2013), xenon (May 8th, 2013)
  #2   Add to amauiguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2013, 08:17 AM
Growing

amauiguy is on a distinguished road
Over the years I have read countless stories of this genre, yet have never happened upon one commencing with a quote from the grand dame of comedic opera. Amazing.
  #3   Add to vga518's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2013, 10:38 AM

vga518 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to vga518 Send a message via Skype™ to vga518
Our Protaginist Mitch seems to be becoming quite the Alpha. It is a bit sad to hear that no one wants to go there with him, that can sadly get quite boring. I felt bad for Mike that was no way to be treated and I feel him. I just hope he doesn't 100% mean what he said. Wouldn't want him getting "corrupted" in a way. Please keep writing and I look forward to reading more.

#4   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2013, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amauiguy View Post
Over the years I have read countless stories of this genre, yet have never happened upon one commencing with a quote from the grand dame of comedic opera. Amazing.
There was a time when I listened to a lot of spoken comedy -- Victor Borge, Monty Python, Beyond the Fringe, Anna Russell, Abbott and Costello... I think there's even still a collection of W. C. Fields buried at the bottom of the box where I dumped all my audio cassettes.

For years I was under the impression that the Lime Jell-o Marshmallow Cottage Cheese Surprise routine was Anna Russell, too, but it isn't. (In my defense, I never actually heard the original until about a year ago.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vga518 View Post
Our Protaginist Mitch seems to be becoming quite the Alpha. It is a bit sad to hear that no one wants to go there with him, that can sadly get quite boring. I felt bad for Mike that was no way to be treated and I feel him. I just hope he doesn't 100% mean what he said. Wouldn't want him getting "corrupted" in a way. Please keep writing and I look forward to reading more.
Mitch hasn't figured out a few things about himself, yet. In many respects, his friends, whether consciously or not, understand things better than he does. We'll get there.

He's being patient about sex, which is probably a good thing. Remember, this is a guy whose strength is so great that, at least for the moment, they can't even measure it, or even measure his weight although it would have to be really high, and he can flatten trees just by walking through them. Speaking as someone who has had to cut down a couple of weed trees in the course of yard work, even knocking over a fairly small tree without hitting it with a machine with a weight in the tons (like a car) is astonishing. And we have no evidence that his friends are superhuman like him, at least for the time being and maybe ever. He doesn't want to accidentally squeeze his hands during an orgasm and turn his partner's pelvis to fragments. That wouldn't be fun, and he knows it.

Mike won't be mistreated any further. At least, no more than anyone else in the story. Heh heh heh. And, I might add, heh heh heh.
  #5   Add to amauiguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2013, 01:16 PM
Growing

amauiguy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekuno View Post
There was a time when I listened to a lot of spoken comedy -- Victor Borge, Monty Python, Beyond the Fringe, Anna Russell, Abbott and Costello...
For a complete change in tone of your story, try reading it aloud using Victor Borge's phonetic punctuation.

One could write a story about Anna Russell's Siegfried: "he?s very young, and he?s very handsome, and he?s very strong, and he?s very brave, and he?s very stupid?. He?s a regular Little Abner type." No need to include all his noisy aunts.
  #6   Add to renbear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2013, 02:33 PM

renbear is on a distinguished road
"I'm not making this up, you know." -- Anna Russell

<3 <3 <3

For the love of GOD, everyone, go listen to Anna's synopsis of Wagner's The Ring. NOW.

You can thank us later. Just remember to be patient; it keeps building. :-)

Here's a three-part YouTube playlist of it:
  #7   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2013, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amauiguy View Post
For a complete change in tone of your story, try reading it aloud using Victor Borge's phonetic punctuation.

One could write a story about Anna Russell's Siegfried: "he?s very young, and he?s very handsome, and he?s very strong, and he?s very brave, and he?s very stupid?. He?s a regular Little Abner type." No need to include all his noisy aunts.
Honestly, I'd be more inclined to write a story based on Peter Cook's coal miner. (You can find a couple of versions on YouTube, but neither one is as good as the audio-only version on the CD.)

"'Ello, I found a lump of coal."
"Did you really?"
"Yes, this black substance is definitely coal, all right."
"Jolly good, the very thing we're looking for."
"Yes, and what's more, it's a very heavy lump."
"Be very careful not to drop it on your foot, then, ha ha ha."
"What, me drop a great heavy lump of coal on my foot? You must be out of your -- oh! I've dropped it on my foot, I say."
"Silly duffer."
"'Ello, I've found another lump of coal, even heavier than the first lump."
"Be very careful not to drop THAT on your foot, then, ha ha ha."
"What, me drop another great heavy lump of coal on my foot? You must be out of your -- oh! [pause] I've dropped it on YOUR foot."
  #8   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2013, 03:47 AM

I have part eight nearly done, but I want to get just a little further, and also to reread it for typos before posting, and I just realized it is now ludicrously late, in fact it's nearly dawn, so it's time to go to sleep for a while. This will have to wait for tomorrow, sorry.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options