The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to nightwolf285's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2007, 06:22 PM

nightwolf285 is on a distinguished road
A Little Bar of Soap

The sound of water rushing into the bathtub has always been a soothing sound for me. Something about the water is very calming. Needless to say, bath time is my favorite time of the day. Ever since I was a little kid, I was always one of the weird ones that actually enjoyed bath time.

Even today, as a freshman in college, I enjoy it as much as I ever did. My roomate doesn't seem to have the same passion for the water that I do. However, I am sure I will be able to change his mind. See, the one thing about my roommate is that he is adorable. He's my age, a little shorter than me, but he has the cutest face. It's a smooth, round marble with a pair of shimmering blue eyes to match.

However, the past few months haven't done much for a romantic relationship. I think he knows that I like him, but he would never admit it. Then again, we haven't even talked about the whole gay scene. I'm pretty sure he is, but then again, I'm not sure. He's just-- weird that way.

Oh well. Maybe some time soon, I'll figure out what he is about. That's what this time is for anyway, right? I don't just relax in the bath, but I sometimes get a better perspective on my problems this way. I close my eyes and try to just let my problems drift off and let them float out into the water surrounding me. Key word was I tried. I just can't get him out of my head.

It's like he's teasing me by not letting me know for sure. Talking about it will just be on the cusp on the conversation, then he'll change it. When I try to bring it up, he pretends like he doesn't hear me. Maybe I'm just over thinking it. Instead of continuing to focus on that problem, my attention turns to a more shallow problem: me.

The thing is, I am not much of a club goer. I know. Why am I bitching about my chances with a guy when I am not even trying to establish myself in the scene? The quick answer is: I'm gay, it doesn't have to make sense. But the reason I don't like going out is that I am so scrawny. I try to wear all the clothes everyone else wears, but they always look weird on me. Either they cover me like a quilt, or if I do wear something my size, it makes me look almost thinner than I really am. I'm a six foot twig and I look even smaller, if that is possible. At least, I think so.

The only thing I have any confidance about is my dick. It's the only big thing about me. I measured it the other day at just above eight inches hard. As a matter of fact, it is sort of hard to hide in my clothes, since I am so small. Even when it's soft, there is always this big bulge just sticking out in front of me. And that's the other thing about Kyle. I could swear that he is checking it out, but then when I try to ask him about it, he always comes up with some excuse for why he was looking down. Or he will deny ever having looked at all.

God! Why can't I just relax. I need to relax. I grab the bar of soap from the soap dish. Maybe washing up will help me get all of this out of my head. Before I start rubbing it on me, I take a second look at it. It's pink. I don't remember having a pink soap bar. I usually use like a Dove bar or some generic bar. As interesting as it would be to figure out where this bar of soap came from, I don't really care. It's clean. It looks unused even. So, what am I worried about.

I sit up in the bath and start rubbing my chest with the bar. As I rub it across my chest, it feels actually sort of good. The little bubbles that it makes don't really tickle as much as they make my skin tingle. That's got to be good right? I wonder what Kyle would like rubbed on him. I could get some chocolate sauce out of the fridge. I would love to just drip that all over his body and lick it right off.

Though I have yet to see him out of his clothes, I can tell he's got a little muscle under there. I can see how his arms ball up when he moves them and also the bumps where his chest are. I start to feel of breath of cold air on my penis, and am unsure why. When I look down, I notice that I have gotten semi hard just thinking about him. My cock won't stop growing either. I guess it really likes him too.

Suddenly, I start feeling another wierd sensation. This whole time, I have just be wiping the soap bar on my chest. I look down and, "What the fuck!"

I can't believe what I am seeing. I put the bar down and wipe away all the foam. Maybe its just a trick of the light. As I wipe the foam off, I can feel my chest. It's not just my chest anymore. There are muscles on it. It's hard. I just stroke my chest to find that it is no illusion. It's muscle. My pecs actually grew since I have been in the bath. It is not like a massive difference, but it is noticable. "How is this possible?"

I try to figure it out and all I can do is look at the bar of soap. Could it be? Could it really be a dinky bar of pink soap that has done this? To test my theory, I pick back up the bar of soap and start stroking my stomach with it. Shortly after it starts to foam, I can feel the same tingling sensation that I had before. And rather than letting my thoughts run off again, I let the sensation take me over. As the foam covers my body, I can see my skin just soaking it in like a sponge. I just keep rubbing the soap on my stomach and as the tingling continues, I can feel my abs harden. Not only that, but little bumps of muscle are forming on my stomach. As I keep stroking them with the soap, they keep growing. I can't believe it. It IS the soap.

Leaving a little of the foam on my stomach, I start washing my arms. Soon enough, I can feel them growing. I can feel my very skin soaking in the foam from the soap. And it feels good. Little moans escape my mouth as I keep rubbing down my body with the soap. The sensation is incredible. If my muscles keep growing like this, I'm going to look like a sport's star in no time.

As I keep rubbing my upper body, I notice an increasing differance between my torso and my legs. I'm starting to get this sort of bulky chest and arms, but my legs are still these thin little things. Making sure to leave enough of the soap on my torso to keep soaking in the muscle, I turn my attention to my legs and begin to scrub.

Once again, the tingles return and my legs begin to fill up. It's slow at first, but picks up the pace in no time. My legs are starting to ripple in muscle unlike I have ever seen. The muscles are not only growing, but they are getting tighter too. Each one is getting more and more ripped as it gets larger. Lifting up my legs, I start rubbing down my calves. Little balls of muscle start growing into these actually nicely shaped diamonds. I can hear myself moan some more, but it doesn't matter. I just can't get enough of this. I can't scrub my body down fast enough.

I can feel all of my muscles grow as they soak in more and more, and it feels good. I also want more. So, I keep scrubbing and I keep growing. I watch my pecs inflate with size as they bulge even further out than they had just before. My abs crunch in with these six, large bulges, surrounded by a wrap of muscle on either side. My legs keep expanding with the rest, filling with muscle, same as my arms and shoulders. Every muscle keeps tightening, hardening, and growing, and it feels really good becoming so strong and looking so good. The thought of my muscles growing just makes me smile. This is amazing.

I can't believe what is happening. My muscles are growing. I'm getting bigger, and it's all thanks to a pink bar of soap?!

KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK.

Oh no. It's Kyle!

"Yeah," I call out as calm as I can.

"You done in there man, I need to get a shower in."

"Um, yeah," I respond more nervously, looking down at my new glistening body of muscle, "Almost done."

"Well, could you hurry up please."

I just look at my new amature bodybuilding form and smile. I look good. This though brings a sly smile to my face. "You know what. I'm done. Just give me a sec, ok?"

"That's fine," Kyle says, sounding a little annoyed, "Just don't keep me waiting."

"Don't worry," I say, "I won't."

Part 2?

When I thought of the concept for this little story, I laughed. I had to write it down and share it with you guys. I just couldn't get over the modem for the growth. I mean, how often is it a bar of soap? Hehehe. .... I can't think of another story with that in it. I'm sure there is, but I can't think of one.

Let this story serve two purposes, let it be entertaining on its own but also herald a "return" for me. I am more or less done with my schooling for now and with my time, I plan to keep writing on my other story "Finding Mark." I am sure there's only a few of you that remember it by now, but yeah. It will be fun.

I hope you liked that story. I might write the second part, we will see. (Yes, there is only one more part.) Depends on what kind of feedback this little thing gets back. Otherwise, I will see all of you later and I look foward to seeing you again.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nightwolf285 For This Useful Post: Remove Your Thanks
0mgj00h4x (March 22nd, 2013), BLinin (March 17th, 2014), Darkraidude98 (February 12th, 2013), flamedelft (March 17th, 2013), IronTemplar (December 9th, 2013), jetport58 (March 28th, 2013), jman250 (October 15th, 2012), kittenizer (February 21st, 2014), linkin (February 27th, 2014), Thorntons1911 (November 2nd, 2012)
  #2   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2007, 08:43 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Props for originality!

Pink soap -- who knew?!

I also liked the way the muscle kept accumulating size. It got bigger, then even bigger, the longer the soap stayed on.

I'll bet our narrator is "squeaky clean!"

--Reminds me of when large amounts of soapsuds, dropped from the ceiling in nightclubs, were all the rage in Spring Break bars a few years ago....
...Hmmm....now THERE'S an idea!

Welcome back, NightWolf!~

It's your time to howl!!!!
Thanks
  #3   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2007, 08:55 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Pink soap, what a wimp. Well, not anymore, but before, yes, definately.

That was pretty damn hot, short too, sometimes that's pretty good.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
Thanks
  #4   Add to TGilders's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2007, 10:52 PM

TGilders
Send a message via AIM to TGilders Send a message via Yahoo to TGilders
He should get Kyle to scrub his back, that pesky place is always so dang hard to reach...
  #5   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2007, 11:23 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
there is.

there is a story with soap causing growth....i just can't remember it's name. yours is obv hotter cuz you'll actually maybe continue it ;p
meheehe--glad to hear you'll be continuing 'mark'--you know how i liked that story ;p
~ille scriptor

Things happen.
Thanks
  #6   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2007, 01:25 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Definitely want a part 2.
Thanks
  #7   Add to no name's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2007, 02:31 AM

no name is on a distinguished road
Welcome Back

Hey nightwolf285,

Good to see you're now officially back. Also, thanks for the story - this is the type of soap opera I like best...

Cheers,
no name
Thanks
  #8   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2007, 08:49 AM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
Definitely want a part 2.
My vote is the same. This has interesting possibilities - please share part 2.
Thanks
  #9   Add to willsheej's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2007, 12:31 PM

willsheej is on a distinguished road
I want the protagonist to get greedy and rub it on his dick and for it too have the opposite effect and loose size. I think that could prove a great twist. Or even Kyle uses it and looses muscle or something, or even for the soap to have given the protagonist muscle it took it away from Kyle (since that was who he was thinking about at the time) and so as Kyle washes in the shower he notices his muscles start to loose definition.

Erm... that enough ideas yet? <.<;

Please keep writing.
Thanks
  #10   Add to greedycigarson's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2007, 01:18 PM
Cigar-smokin' cub

greedycigarson is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to greedycigarson Send a message via Yahoo to greedycigarson
Bigger. Much, much bigger. Stuck in the bathtub bigger.

Hot.
Thanks
  #11   Add to 13 of Spades's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2007, 04:10 PM

13 of Spades is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to 13 of Spades Send a message via Yahoo to 13 of Spades
Soap Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiscriptor
there is a story with soap causing growth....i just can't remember it's name. yours is obv hotter cuz you'll actually maybe continue it ;p
meheehe--glad to hear you'll be continuing 'mark'--you know how i liked that story ;p
~ille scriptor
There is a story with soap as the medium for transformation: Transforming Roommate's Dick; however, it's used to transform only the penis, not muscles, as well as this story is told from a completely first-person point of view.

I'm really enjoying your story, and I can't wait to see the next installment.
Thanks
  #12   Add to TeknoDave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2007, 06:23 PM
MGS Author, Moderator

TeknoDave is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TeknoDave Send a message via Yahoo to TeknoDave
The bar of soap is a great idea ... and the Into the Woods quote, awesome! One of my fave stage shows!
Thanks