The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to pizzadaddy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2013, 09:10 AM

pizzadaddy is on a distinguished road
Becoming Joshua Aaron - Beginnings

Hey guys, I just finished my first big work on a story, the Josh body swap series. So far there are five chapters of the Beginnings part, where Gregory learns to deal with his new body. I got most of the idea from personal experiences, Im a gay guy who got into rugby and weightlifting, and in no time I got from a scrawny teen into captain of defense. Im still the same gay guy, not girly or sassy but laidback and fun. I still enjoy clothing and looking nice, got my eyebrow pierced and love to play with my beard. Changing into a bigger beefier body has consequences on how my same attitudes show, now Im more confident and open about myself. http://s3.postimg.org/gogtniqzn/1974..._5261827_n.jpg That pic pretty much wraps it up, shows my looks and goofyness pretty well. Feel free to contact me, discuss other stories or whatever you like. Oh, and I chose my pen name "pizzadaddy" because I was a delivery pizza guy and in the routes to houses I thought of most of the plots of these stories. Finally managed to get one down.

The story deals with gay nerd Gregory Walker suddenly awoken inside the body of Joshua Aaron, the college star quarterback. This first Beginnings part shows how Gregory manages to grow into Josh and his new body and life. With that in mind, after the whole Beginnings arc ends, Ill return to the actual reasons behind the body swap and the fate of Josh in the gay guys body.

- pizzadaddy

Becoming Joshua Aaron - Beginnings

Chapter 1

It smelled of mud and grass. Voices became clearer, but still felt dim and far from me. Blurry bright lights flooded my vision. I saw the silhouette of football players trying to aid me to my feet. I can hardly open my eyes. I precariously stand, held by two guys who walk me slowly to the lockers. Cannot recognize them, they seem enthusiastic about something. Did I score or something? They sit me on a bench outside a lockeroom building, feeling less dizzy now. They leave, I’m left alone to catch my breath. I slowly open my eyes.

The football field is widely lit by the stadium lights. Clock reads 21:07, of a Thursday night in Dallas. Late practice seems to be over, no crowd, just players. They seem to walk to another building. I see a figure detach from the crowd, walking towards me.

“Good game son!” grins the coach as he strolls closer. “What a move man! That right there was NFL worthy… got us scared son, what happened back there? You wanna get that head bump checked? Real few things can tremble a guy like you… but you did fall right to the ground, you alright?” I nodded. “Alright man, told the guys to leave you alone here, no glory talk about today for now… got the whole locker for you” He fatherly patted my shoulder, which felt different. I wasn’t following much of what was going on. “See you tomorrow” I smiled at him and nodded in approval, just followed the flow of the chat. “Good grief man, you got a strong handgrip. Later son” A final handshake and he walked away.

I breathe deeply the cool evening air; my chest seems to handle large amounts of it. I don’t feel pain or nausea. I feel different, as if I now use a lot of space. Did I hit my head really hard? What happened? I was just now doing an evening written exam. Blackout, then I awake here. My heartbeats resound slow and steady. I exhale profoundly and walk into the locker.

My shoes make clanking sound in the concrete floor. I look down. Besides the shock of how far away the floor seems, my view is obscured by big protruding pectorals drenched under my shirt. I have to be at least 6`4 and heavily muscled. I sidestep due to the surprise, the noiseless concrete room echoes with my clanking footwear. Stepping back while getting a rear glimpse at my abs, I stumble across a small mirror on the wall.

I’m looking at Joshua Aaron. The college star quarterback, fullfledged football stud with built prime american beef. The guy who’s looks I’ve lusted since forever. A man I jerked and dreamed about. The small square mirror shows his face. I blink repeatedly, partly due to the trivial dizziness but mostly because I couldn’t believe my eyes. My piercing deep blue eyes. I just stood there, in awe. Short light brown hair, my rugged handsome features, the anvil shaped jaw, the scruff. Breathing steadily but heavily, I clenched my jaw to remain silent, my skull responded by enhancing the strong angular traits, the big imposing good looks. A husky feel surrounded my looks, threatening and solemn, like a nordic god enlisted in the marines. Neat and tidy, yet rough and savage, the traits of a man with power.

I looked down again at myself. No big mirrors around, but I could tell what a sight I am now. My 260 pound musclebound frame, which felt hefty compared to my former body, was covered by loose clothes that still showed a lot of the specimen I am. Muddy and smelly, the simple black white-striped sweatpants clearly covered massive thighs that showed off no matter how baggy they looked. Over my chest, a grey long sleeve cotton shirt hugged with grass and sweaty stains the slabs of meat bulging around me. God it feels good. After-game good. I feel something across my back, cannot see it but its printed on the shirt. My lastname, AARON in big white bold letters arched across my back, as my fingers touch the different feel of the printed fabric, while my muscles fight for space as my arm explores it. Began to feel a cold breeze as my heat fades and my clothing soaks. My cock was pulsing under my pants. Ever throbbing as time passes and I settle more in this temple of a body.

A small yet evident red mark shows on my forehead. No pain, nothing as I touch it. I wasn’t wearing a helmet, perhaps practice didn’t demand it. No pads or any sort of gear, just this simple clothing had to cope with the tough sport of football today. Not that I needed it, it seems I could lift a tank. Josh is the kind of man that would chase someone and demolish walls if necessary. The guy was a heavyweight sportscar in the field, without the fear of scratching his goodlooks. Extremely masculine, a guy like Josh lacked mundane fears. Passionate about victory, he gave his monster body the stress to break bone and muscle every game, stress that could probably kill any average man on the spot. In my former body I would have died. I never met Josh, he was a nice guy but he wouldn’t ever talk to me. I lusted his power and confidence, the idea that he underwent a life that would indeed kill me. Too foreign and dangerous to even talk to. Never noticing the gay lad desperately obsessed with him.

Not anymore. Somehow, his perfect play was messed up during practice. He somehow hit his head precisely somewhere, which left his magnificent body asleep for a while in the game field. Finally, I somehow awoke, not a sign of Josh. Just me, a gay college nerd now inhabiting the body of the all-star beefy quarterback.

As I thought about this, I ran my big hands over my dirty shirt. Feeling how my boulder muscles stretched it, my nipples showing as it got cooler. My arms moved up and down my chest, below the big pectorals, to the sides and over the loose folds that still revealed the ridged abs. My cock was now eager with a rock hard on, pulsing warm precum. The clock reads 21:15. I was confused and eager, overwhelmed by the many feels. My hard on felt like none before, great lust of wholehearted anticipation, as if it had being waiting for such an experience for a very long time. While everything felt ever more familiar, me adjusting to my new imposing height, the muscles covering me and the overall power it gave, I knew it was my personal eager cock now dwelling inside Josh’s tool. It is the dick of a small gay boy in spirit. Now framed by the epitome of masculinity and attractiveness.

A noise snatched off my ecstasy.

Quick footsteps heard outside the building, from the backdoor. Stepping outside and leaving the field behind, I can quickly walk the mildly empty campus towards the sciences building. The vague noises get closer, as a small crowd flocks around the corner.

An ambulance. Without getting too close, I understand what happens.

“Gregory Walker, 21 years old, no apparent former condition… fell unconscious during econ exam, vital signs unstable… probable comatose state, concussion?” a paramedic softly comments to another, who takes notes while asking other questions. “Signs of brain injury, collision induced… later rippling lesion from earlier? Improbable chemical reason, will discard in lab… sure he had some sort of head stress, maybe fell or something… but no signs anywhere… probably from earlier, yes?” The crowd dissipates quickly while rumoring about, as the ambulance closes its doors and departs down the street.

Chapter 2

So Josh did get a serious head injury. Is he in some sort of coma? He has to, inside my body. What on Earth can get a man like Josh Aaron knocked out? Not that he can do much, they took him away… they took him while trapped in me… is he going to get better? Will we go back? What if… he dies… if my body dies with him… am I… is Gregory gone then? Am I?

I am Gregory. Small, wimpy kid who aspires to climb outside the pit of his past. I don’t have many friends, or family. I struggled towards college as I struggled from orphanage to foster homes. Scholarships; saw a future at a prestigious Texan college. Hard to admit that nobody will miss me, I was on the road towards becoming someone. Now, I died on that road without getting anywhere… and took Josh with me… somehow. Should I feel guilt? For the world I just died. I was Gregory.

I am Joshua Aaron now. That is all there is.

It sounds horrible, but becoming him it’s something I’d trade my life for. Somehow, I did. Abruptly woke into this very real fantasy. Standing outside the empty campus, I thought of the situation. My old life is gone. The old Josh is gone. What am I now? I’m a nerdy gay lad inhabiting the body of an allstar college quarterback… and enjoying every breath of it. I got to hold it, keep calm and firm grasp of it. To the world Josh has not changed. At least, it’s not ready for an altered Josh. Not yet.

My impressive shadow was casted on the walls of the sciences building as I walked to its entrance. It was almost emptied from the ambulance hype. Found the storage lockers by the room where the test was being held. Can’t believe I was here time ago, doing a boring exam. Wasn’t hard to open my combination lock to retrieve my backpack, but the size difference was staggering – the lock seemed so small now. I notice some people look at me while walking towards the exit. Before I would have been paranoid about it… but they looked at me because I’m Joshua now. And that is all there is.

Since I know nothing about Josh’s life, it is only safe to return to my own dorm. My huge brawny legs take me quickly up the residence park stairs, towards my dorm. Fuck I’m powerful; I can’t wait to explore myself once I’m completely alone. Can’t wait to be alone. This has been a gay thing I’ve done since long ago. Not a fetish guy, but I’m mad about muscled guys being hot on their trade. Secretly, I bought jockstraps and apparel shirts for myself, to feel a bit like the jock I would never be. Now, I’m so insanely ripped even with this loose dirty practice clothing got my dick rock solid. I walk up the stairs, two steps at a time. Im eager, my height, the weight, my size… I feel what a handsome beast I’ve suddenly become, overwhelming the aisles of the residence hall that seemed so wide before. Looking down, I slid the key, watching with anticipation the brawny fibers of my arm and the big pectorals move as I open the door. Finally alone, I go to my small bathroom and turn on the lights.

I creamed myself a bit.

Standing before me, in the big bathroom wall mirror, was Joshua Aaron. The poor grey cotton shirt had to be XXL, still stretched and sweaty over my impossibly wide frame. Anchored to my rugged handsome face was my big neck, guarded by two arching traps that merged into my wide shoulders. Standing with an overall heroic posture, straight back and commanding looks… and I wasn’t even trying. Nervously smiled, this was amazing. Big shadows framed my pectorals, showing round nipples under the fabric, while struggling the space against my wide lats. A big drenched musky stain covered my abs, revealing their summits under the cloth. The long sleeves hardly contained my arms complex. Solid muscular spherical muscle protruded from shoulder through forearm, through massive triceps that demanded loads of space. Biceps round and rocky complete the bulgy taper down my impossibly virile attractive form.

After minutes of contemplation, I check my side profile. What a man. Great handsome nose above a big manly jaw, a wide chest that stretch with bulging pectorals, with the ridged shoulders rippling by every move. Moving my big muscly arm beyond me and its buff nearside, I get a glimpse of my back. Two big major slabs of muscle taper down, a bumpy hind shows off with several shadows of valleys and mounds. And my lastname, printed in bold white over these hills and lost in part on the deep valley down my spine. I see my arm on its side; I see my chest on its side. I’ve never seen such a powerful human before, and my cock is eager with equal thrill.

Standing in front again, practically ripped the shirt as I took it off. Watching a glimpse of my bare torso, hardly containing my cum, I snake my powerful arm under my sweatpants and lower the waistband. My new tool emerged, twice as big as I’m used to, swollen with expectation. My gay cock now inhabited this 9 inch manhood, which I held with my big strong grip as I looked at my own shirtless image.

There I was, a gorgeous 6`4 and 260 pound muscular gay man, holding his dick with his mighty clutch. As I rode my new body, I saw the colossal muscles inflate with action and vascularity. Perfect abs under shelving pecs, tensing huge arms and bulging shoulders – I was growing inside him; into his height, into his bulk. My arms fought for space, my muscle compressed each other, my skin exuded manliness. I saw myself, my own reflection, the content of all my fantasies. And I came like never before. Jerked a silver stream over the bathroom cupboard and mirror. My whole body stepped back with pleasure, and hit the wall behind, as I collapsed in ecstasy. The whole dorm resounded as my body flops, as if a small quake happened as the god relieved himself in absolute pleasure. I stood there against the wall, gasping, touching the wall in two points due to my massive muscly back. My head moved back, swelling my neck. I saw myself from the rear of my closing eyes.

“Fuck… I’m Hot” I said in Joshua’s voice… for the first time.

Chapter 3

Fuck… I’m Hot. It resounded on my mind. I’ve never heard his voice before, a deep masculine baritone speech. An authoritative but soothing sound, nothing like my former voice… I could tell how the cords were carved and tutored by testosterone. The energy of the recent orgasm was still there, I panted against the wall while slightly moaning to hear my vocals. As overwhelming as it already was, this newly found trait just added into the impossible attractiveness of what Joshua Aaron is… or was.

I opened my eyes. There I was; a wide muscular torso with bulgy shoulders, a tense neck and arching heroic pose against the wall, while sturdy powerful arms frame the look, as they grasp my throbbing dick. My abs never lost definition; just enhance or condense their arrangement as I breathe. A mild brown stubble covers my pectorals, thin hairs of smooth unnoticeable texture… and a trail made alike, flowing between my rocky abs towards the flawless pelvic belt. Letting go of my calming cock leaves the wide open, tapered form and brawny arms look almost menacing. This guy is the perfect alpha male specimen. How Josh treated his looks until now… I can tell he had been ridiculously straight… to the point of not caring much of his insane handsome goodlooks. Somehow he still managed, probably unknowingly, with football and lifestyle, to develop into the hottest guy in existence. A testimony of how amazing his genes are. Now under new management, a gay boy lusting every edge of the looks, ready to not just enjoy the perfection, but to devotedly worship every inch of it.

The exhilarating events left me ignorant of the demands of this body. I was somewhat hungry, dirty and actually tired. Not exhausted in the way I was used to; I could sense it’s a version of tiredness as experienced by huge football players. It is an aftergame feel, a pumped cockiness mixed with energized accomplishment, a wholesome sensation of manly action. He was in a football game and deployed most to earn glory, with a body up to the task, a feeling select few can experience. Feels good, aftergame good, intoxicating. I can’t believe I’m actually feeling it. I’m living a dream, a fantasy. Never want to go back. I worship myself, my rock hard body. Shirtless and sweaty, brawny and dirty, I slowly go from slow touching to actual flexing. Never tried it before, never saw it so close. After a while, I catch myself in my own reflection and snap a powerful double bicep pose. Great mounds of strength, bulginess everywhere, intimidating power, a man tall and heavy… watching from the inside, feeling every thing. I
could hear it stretch like leather, my back arch strong, heavy prime musclemass under my command. My cock pulsed again. In a quick move I almost tear apart my sweatpants, as both my powerful grip and incredibly broad thighs were too much for the already constrained fabric of the pants.

Naked. I breathed deeply, now inhabiting every fingertip and core of this musclebound sanctuary. I am Joshua Aaron, I know myself and seen completely, I’ve conquered and prevailed. By now, my height feels natural, my muscles still mouthwater me, but I’m accustomed. Completely naked, I am the master commander. I put my hand on my hips, along a relaxed imperative pose, while giving my reflection a sexy smirk. “Hey handsome… I see you lift”… damn, that was good… “Oh man… You in the football team?” I laughed at myself, my dick got harder just to hear my own chest rebound with the hot sound. “Yeah dude” I answer to myself, getting swaggered “Star quarterback, like what you see?” I take one arm off my hips and flex a bicep. A bulgy sphere fights for space with the brawny forearms and shoulders. I bit my lower lip a bit, still watching myself. “Fuck, you’re handsome as fuck man… Can I get a closer look?” Strolling while playing with myself near the counter, I rest my powerful self on my arms and stare at my face.

Rugged, hot, handsome, dreamy, masculine, attractive, gorgeous… I got lost into my own features, further pulled into the blue of my oceanic eyes. My nice lips made a little smirk, while a tightened jaw enhanced the angularity of my skull. Slightly prominent ears, faultlessly sexy and symmetric frame my head. A noble nose, perfectly imperfect with unnoticeable scars evidence of a life of action. Expressive eyebrows of light brown color, under a nice angular forehead. Light brown hair with natural blond highlights, short in style while a bit messy, just further prompted the idea of manliness. And the auburn scruff, covering the anvil shaped jawbone. A jaw so manly and defined it gave license to the rest of the rugged goodlooks to remain, as a mast of masculinity. “Oh… fuuuck… I’m hot as hell” I just couldn’t believe it, so close there, while touching my features, feeling the strong sculpted bones behind them. Maybe this guy is harder to tame… just a quick look and I lost myself completely.

I stepped back, my cock was mid-erect. Hands on my hips, lowering them now, I checked my legs. Meaty masses of beef, a complex powerful system made for speed and supremacy on the field. Cables of rocky fibers rippled under the smooth skin, while the mild cover of thin brown hairs glistened about the bathroom light. Huge calves, as I saw them on my back, under a nice round muscular ass. My body had the perfect proportion of healthy lipid, present in the exact locations to enhance an insanely perfect shape, an epitome of human excellence. Big feet, several sizes bigger than my old ones, and very nice feet indeed. I stand while watching them, as the hills of muscle eclipse the sight as I rise to my full posture. Big calves, big quads, an army of rocky abs guarding above my erecting cock, big slabs of protruding pectorals, the close thin fur below my neck… the feet look far away now, I’m so tall. My hands ride this topography and secure once again an erection.

Pivoting swiftly I turn on the shower, as warm water quickly pours into the now really small space. I step in, my head touches the showerhead and the curtain doesn’t close. I don’t bother, I watch myself in the mirror, while it gets steadily foggy. I’m so big water doesn’t even pour outside, it runs warm from head to toes, covering all my body, hugging and wetting all of Joshua Aaron. Curling ripples over my pectorals, rainy drops on my bulgy arms and shoulders, cleansing feeling as the quarterback takes the sweat from the field off his body. A brief washing turns erotic, as a rear sight of my huge body further hardens my manhood. I grab once again my gay cock and jerk it with my powerful arm, while my other hand massages my perfect ballsack.

The gay athlete is lost in himself once again, huge cables of muscle throb inside the forearms as the jock whacks off in ecstasy. Vascular trails emerge while his hot body moves, as the water washes away the sweat of the game. “Fuck this is good! Oh man… Fuck I’m strong” The football player roars in his deep baritone voice, as he punches the side of the shower with his free arm, cracking and almost breaking the wall. “Oh, damn… Fuck Yeah!” The shower can hardly contain the power of a gay man 6`4 in height and of 260 pounds of raw muscle. His abdomen contracts close to a massive orgasm, as the huge bulging muscles move in command of the attractive stud. “Yes! FUCK YEAH!” With his dominant arm clutching his aching cock, Josh released a load of cum worthy of a sexual musclebound stallion. While doing so, he stepped drenched off the shower and flexed several times his impressive muscles, while touching himself. Cumming all over his hand and the shower, the gay hunk moans a powerful roar of overbearing nature. The roar of Joshua Aaron.

Dripping wet and satisfied with the intense shower, Josh steps off and curls a red towel over his waist. With his big had, he wipes the fog off the mirror. “Yeah… glad you liked it. Joshua Aaron, nice to meet you” The stud smiles at himself, arches his back while combing his hair back, and steps off the bathroom.

The dark dorm is cool, now getting warmer with the presence of a steamy massive quarterback. After a small time of worship and flexing, the big athlete feels dry enough and collapses on the bed. The bed cracks threatening to break apart. Towel still over his hips, he stares at the ceiling. He pats his stony belly with one hand, while tucks his other under his head. Couldn’t avoid flexing his big bicep, now bulging meat centimeters away from his ear. Running the hand up and down the great muscular torso, the bed crooked while supporting the amounts of heavy mass. Josh smiles and falls asleep, the end of his first day.

Chapter 4

Warm sunlight from a gap in the window annoys my face. Completely still, I wake slowly without even opening my eyes. I’m lying face down on my bed, cuddling my pillow. Opening my eyes slightly; I observe the sunbathed cloth of the pillow, the yellow colored light flooding the otherwise dark dorm. Immobile, my body is slightly covered by a messy towel, I’m lying down naked. I open my eyes, blink some times, and move my head searching drowsily for comfort. The heavy scruff rakes like a smooth sandpaper the fabric of the pillow, a feeling I’m not used to. A sense of my newly huge body falls over me, my feet are now extremely far away and my massive weight stresses the mattress. Still moving my head searching for a neat comfy spot, I realize it cannot be done. My beefy arms are tucked under the pillow; rocky muscles felt hard as steel under the fabric. Now cuddling it better, I raise an arm from under it and place it over the pillow, in front of my gaze. What a perfect arm, a wide girth of cabled muscle covers my huge forearm, securing the thickness of my wrist. Under the thin brown hairs run veiny trails into my hand and up my arm. Over my bulgy spherical bicep a single nice vein stretches the already tight skin, loosing itself into the muscle of my brawny shoulder. Moving it about, I see the amazing muscularity of my enormous arm. The most beautiful arm I have ever seen. Here, watching it from inches away, all mine.

On my nightstand there’s a clock. It reads 10:42 AM of Saturday. Did I sleep a whole Friday? I stood amazingly quick with the power of my abdominal muscles, sitting on the bed after it crooked loudly under the gravity of my mass. “A whole day” whispered to myself. Did I require that much time to adjust? I stood. Now everything felt fine, I settled into it during my sleep. Height, weight, proportions and control; as I woke into the day, I woke into this body with a solid claim of ownership. It is more mine now than ever, I could sense the permanence of it.

Adjusted to the dim warm light filtering from the curtains, I inspect my dorm. What a nerd Gregory Walker was. Books piled, papers scattered and pencil sawdust over the desk. Nothing on the walls, but some scribbled reminders and charts. Hardly any smell, some piled clothing on the floor, mostly everything tidy, for a college student. No signs of fun, no signs of life besides academics. I look at my old life from above, as if recalling a recent memory. The dorm of a nerdy gay guy.

I crouch near the drawer, looking for the only clean clothing that might fit me now. I bought some football gear and compression clothing in my past life… wore it in private for a hope of feeling or looking like the jocks that fuel my dreams. How it clings to those powerful bodies, I felt too as the spandex fabric of them held kind of loosely to my small old frame. A tiny fantasy that kept me entertained and certainly helped while watching porn. Most where either medium or large in size, big for my former self but far too small for me now. I slipped with effort the biggest shorts I found, still hugging my legs tight, but worked fine. Had to wear my smelly football shoes without socks, none fitted anymore… certainly there was no other footwear choice.

Digging into the drawer, knew exactly what I was looking for. “Ah, yeah... let’s see how you look now” The size L sleeveless white UnderArmour shirt that was too big for me. Not anymore. Almost dressed, shirt on hand, I walked into the bathroom to enjoy the sight. Standing there admiring my shirtless shape, I slid the silky shirt over my muscular torso, stretching it to the limit as it overcame my arms. Once set on my shoulders, watched as I lowered the rest of it down my pectorals and abs. Sizes too small, made to stretch, it looked amazing. Hugged my bulgy torso like a second skin, hid the mild hairs of my chest and enhanced every stony muscle it covered. Sleeveless, left my beefed up shoulders and arms free, further enhancing a sexy quarterback look. It looked like a tank top, an effect of its smaller size overextended by my huge frame. I just stood there in awe.

Watching my scruffy face, with its angular goodlooks, resolved I needed a haircut. Not just that, a hairstyle; it had been hot and short for a while, now I could render his dreamy handsomeness towards something breathtaking. Still watching as my muscles bent and rippled under my skin and shirt, I took my clipper from the bathroom cabinet. I enjoyed the brown hair with mild highlights, but this demanded a neater look. Without second thoughts, I trimmed down the sides of my head towards a crew cut shape. Not too short, just enough to look neat and military. “Aw… Nice. Hey Lieutenant” I saluted my reflection, which unexpectedly made my shoulder and bicep into an enormous strong flex. After it was done, I made the top part a bit spiky with water. With my face wet, I trimmed my wild scruff into a nice tamed design, further augmenting my anvil jawline and somewhat revealing a slight dimpled chin. Smiling and blinking my blue eyes several times in astonishment after the quick retouch, stepped back to contemplate my brief work. My cock was already getting hard but now it was rocky. There he was, not just the handsomest guy I’ve ever laid eyes on, but the tallest and beefiest one. A walking specimen with perfect genes. “Daaamn” I moaned, just made a quick sailor flex to seal the deal.

Had to leave the dorm soon, this time forever. I’m not Gregory anymore, had to take some of my stuff and look for a way to settle at Josh`s place. Peeked through the curtain`s side into the campus buildings. The fraternity district is a couple blocks away and had houses and apartments that held most of the jocks and players of college. My best bet was to head there. Picking up my laundry bag, I smuggled most of the clothing that seemed useful, bathroom stuff and money. Found a lot of things that had but never wore, like some nice shades and a jockstrap. Inspecting the desk, I found a cool leather cuff watch that I consider very manly and sexy. Wore it once after buying it, to my utter disappointment it was too big for my puny wrist. I was considering trying it on, and watched my left hand while thinking and noticed it was already clenched as a fist, ready for it. I placed the wide leather cuff on my muscular wrist, and had a hard time closing the buckle. Once on, it looked as hot as I dreamed. Big muscular fibers under the wide brown leather, gave the cuff watch an extremely rugged masculine look. Flexing powerfully, I enjoyed every bit of its hot looks, complimenting all of myself. Ran my hand up and down my compression clothed chest, while shifting the bag over my shoulder, giving a last look at my dorm.

Walked into the hall and didn’t even bother locking the door, felt nice to finally be such a hot masculine stud. Strolled with confidence towards the exit, about to start my new life.

Chapter 5

It was cool outside, but the sun felt nice over my big exposed arms. I had the shades handy, so tried them on, not knowing how exactly I looked. Was a good sight, evidence of lasting looks from the few pedestrians and drivers… or was it my shirt? My walk, my confidence? Never thought in my life I would develop such a way of behaving, nothing like my former self. Perhaps it was something I dreamed of since so long, it just came natural now, effing through my now imposing muscular self? You can’t just avoid walking like a stud with a body like Joshua`s.

Everyone who happened to stumble a look kept it locked in me. The fraternity district was significantly silent, nothing like other residences on a Saturday morning. Vague smell of alcohol and weed near the party houses, I knew this was somewhere guys like Josh felt at home. Somehow, I had a hunch that he had an apartment, a lone dorm kind of guy who didn’t fuse party and privacy. Not that you could, the apartment complex was as hangovered as everything else. The five floor building was wide along the street side, with balconies for each of the dorm units. Slid my wide body by its side while going in, the entrance door was a bit too narrow for a guy like me.

The student mailboxes where fixed to the wall. Not an official part of residence, they all had a more permanent housing feel. Each had a name, but most where scribbled over or missing. Luckily, his was not. On the fourth row, near the middle of the grid, a faint sticker read “Josh Aaron” written with typewriter. It looked fairly intact compared to the others, as if he didn’t want to be contacted unless it was an important matter. Apartment 426, I was glad everything was working smoothly. Settled my bag over my other shoulder and headed to the dorm through the stairs.

I’m a virgin. It was a thought triggered by the atmosphere of the place. The residences in this district screamed sex, and the stairs and halls of this building where drenched with history of lovers, affairs and fucking. The irony was that my dick was obviously not a virgin, but the person inhabiting it is. Joshua Aaron got laid like a champion, but now he is a virgin. It made me horny, merely breathing with his lungs did. I walked down the long fourth floor hallway to settle in my new place.

How many girls had walked through door 426? I grabbed the door handle and almost broke it, for I assumed it would be unlocked. Took my shades off, left my bag on the floor, and kneeled to inspect the lock. Just needed a replacement key, sure there was one inside. I sighed, jerking the handle in hopes it would lose open. Although I could, I didn’t want to break the door. Would be a scandal and didn’t want to call much attention and question-

“Hi” A handsome guy stood by the door beside me. “H-Hey Josh”

He was certainly my type, and never saw him before on campus. Tall, but not nearly as me, he stood there holding his schoolbag with one arm. With a lean athletic build, he could clearly defend himself, but I got on him easily over a hundred pounds of muscle. He seemed artistic, probably a theatre major or writer, concerned about his looks. Long blond hair combed back at shoulder length, tucked behind ears, masculine, nicely kept short beard, very goodlooking. I would have mumbled and be ridiculously nervous with this kind of guy in front of me before, but now he was the one who seemed to be trembling. While very attractive, I felt fine with him there. Didn’t see him appear, he probably came from the other staircase, which I missed as I took the long route.

“Hey man” I said, as he stood back and stared up, for I recovered to my full posture and towered over him. “I… eh, I forgot my keys” Fuck, this guy was shaking… aren’t we neighbours? I figured he’d be used to seeing me around. “Think I could climb into my dorm through your balcony?” Don’t know why I said that, I enjoyed him right there.

Silence. “I like your hair man, looks like Thor” Honestly complimented his looks, both broke the brief silence and gave him some confidence. He swallowed heavily and smiled at me. “Thanks… Thanks Josh… I eh, sure I can help” He motioned to the side and grabbed his keys. “Matt by the way… case you forgot… and eh… sorry just, I mean you…” Damn this guy was nervous. Did we have an awkward moment days before? He had a hard time opening the 427 door.

He looked at me quickly “Nice haircut too… marine look, nice” He was flirting back. This hot guy actually wanted me. He unlocked the door, but just paused there. “Look mate, I’m sorry if was awkward around you before, let’s just start over and” I interrupted him by stepping closer, hand on his shoulder. “Man, it is all fine, no worries” I noticed his watch, similar to mine. “Ha, look at that” I said smiling “stylish watch Matt, I like it”. He looked down and moved his long sleeve up, it looked nice on him. “Yeah but yours is bigger, plus you can rock it better… I mean… check those arms” Yeah, he was all excited with me there.

“My arms, huh?” I like him a lot, love the flatter. “Well you’re fucking huge man, look at you… muscles everywhere… and that shirt, well just… Uff man” He said nervously. “Ha yeah? Wanna touch?” He looked at me with bewilderment. With a quick motion I took my hand off from my waist and bulged a solid flex, a great meaty peak rose around my quarterback arm, to his amazement. “I… eh, Josh…” Trying to silence his moaning “It’s… mmm… wow…” Touched me slightly at first, but continued surely. He breathed rapidly, while his hands worshiped my rock compact muscular arm and forearm. He squeezed but my arm didn’t react, even unflexed it was a brawny solid mass. He was ecstatic. I was pleased that he loved the worship, because I was all over him too.

I wanted to fuck Matt, fuck for the first time. With this body I can get anything, do anything. Turned my arm from his shoulder to his lower back, while the arm he was worshiping is tucked behind him now. So close, he was engulfed in my muscular torso. I felt his hard on with my bulgy thigh. He felt mine with his abs. He tried to hug me back; my rearside was too massive and wide for him. Effortlessly, I lifted him to be closer to me, our hearts racing.

“Josh… are you gay?” He said without trusting his own words.

“Yeah” I kissed him.

Sunk deep into his lips. He moaned. My big hand was around hot messy golden hair, Matt now lifted by me and held in place by my muscular body. He kissed me back, our beards met and softly scratched, while my imposing neck further kissed and claimed Matt for myself, and he wanted that. He stood tall; I bent over slightly, both of us embracing each other with lust. Opened the door hurriedly, boomed it behind me and collapsed Matt into his bed.

He saw me tower over him, a walking muscular athlete lusting every inch of him, getting closer. I was over him, tucked my arms under him, and the bed screamed with our weights. “Fuck man, you look hot in that shirt” He tried to push his arms under the sleeveless shirt though my shoulders, and be trapped between my big self and the layer of spandex. I took his pants off with so much strength they ripped a bit. He liked that, and tried the same with mine, but needed my help due to my massive legs. After playing with my muscles and my shirt, he resolved to take it off and his, awkwardly breaking our kissing. Naked with me all around him, surrounded by big powerful muscle he lusted, he signaled me to switch over and be below him.

Both naked, the cocks met the other’s hardons while embracing each other. After a while of kissing, Josh began to handjob Matt with his mighty grip, standing from the bed towards the wall. While wanting to be fucked, Joshua could control everything now. The guy who decides, the guy in control. Held Matt strongly and stood him against the wall, facing it, the muscular man behind him. “You’re the hottest man… fuck you’re hot” Matt felt the gay quarterback on his back, while his massive arms held him strong against him. Without seeing him because he stared at the wall, he could draw the big pectorals and abs as they touched his back, and the pronounced cock pulsing below them. Josh began to jerk Matt’s cock with his strong hand, while Matt worshipped the rippling solid forearm and bicep over his chest as he did so. The angular anvil jaw scratched his neck, as Josh raised his arm to the wall for support; he was going in. Matt saw the massive fibers of metallic strength, bulgy biceps and triceps, and a glistening watch that gave the athlete an incredible hot ruggedness. Holding to this mast of strength, while still feeling Joshua’s grip on his cock while jerking him, he felt his spine adjust towards penetration.

Josh went in with the aid of his strong back and ass, so decisive and solid it held Matt off the ground. The gay quarterback moaned a roar of baritone pleasure, as he completely held his handsome lover. Matt was immobile with muscles all around him, a wide 9 inch cock embedded deep within him. He felt that nothing could move under that much pressure, but Joshua’s strength was immense, he could handle himself and everything with ease, no matter anything. Stepping back and into the bed again, Josh jerked Matts cock as if it was his own, while arching his back to fuck him powerfully. Matt was euphoric in erotic pleasure, lying over a huge quarterback that had his powerful limbs snaking all over him, rocky hard muscles with warm sweaty skin. Josh was dominating with his prime alpha male body, closing towards an orgasm that tortured the loud bed and cracked the walls.

Another stallion roar from the gay musclebound athlete, and Matt released a silvery puddle of cum over his slim abs. At the same time, Josh throbbed his massive cock inside Matt and released a tenfold amount of manly ooze, which Matt felt from his core to his teeth. Trembling over, the quarterback felt how his lover faded into a deep orgasm as he did so too, releasing him with a slight moan and cuddling him on his chest.

“Fuck man” said Josh breathing powerfully “That was the best shit I’ve ever felt”

Matt turned over, feeling the raging heart of Josh as he used his massive pectoral as a pillow “Josh… fuck man, was that real… never thought… you’re the hottest man in existence” He felt a great muscly arm warp around him, as he saw the gorgeous athlete`s eyes and smile. The best fuck he ever had, by far, and he had a lot.

“Get used to me” said Josh with a handsome smirk. I’m here to stay.

Last edited by pizzadaddy; August 6th, 2013 at 10:48 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to pizzadaddy For This Useful Post:
alasnar (May 21st, 2013), BEHRMUSCLE1 (May 17th, 2013), cg12345 (May 16th, 2013), colsjfw (May 17th, 2013), dakken125 (May 21st, 2013), Dario (July 29th, 2013), drow13 (August 1st, 2013), edwardandras (May 16th, 2013), HugestFuckGod (May 21st, 2013), Inhumanyuyin (May 16th, 2013), jcb60970 (May 17th, 2013), leedsmusic (August 2nd, 2013), max1042 (August 3rd, 2013), Mickju (August 1st, 2013), MM80 (May 19th, 2013), Mr_Izom (June 12th, 2013), muscledupsmoker (May 16th, 2013), Muscle_Knight (May 17th, 2013), muscular (May 20th, 2013), nnnrg (July 30th, 2013), northpole1966 (June 6th, 2013), Otaru_grower (May 24th, 2013), panama (July 29th, 2013), qapl2001 (May 16th, 2013), Reeza (June 10th, 2013), Terrylee Long (May 17th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (May 16th, 2013), youngtrevor (June 5th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Shahrazad2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2013, 08:55 PM

Shahrazad2 is on a distinguished road
Interesting story, including a number of different elements. I like the way you describe your characters' appearances, making them unique to your story.

I am uncertain how I feel about the body theft, or the worry about what might be going on with the real Joshua in the comatose body.
  #3   Add to pizzadaddy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2013, 11:33 AM

No worries man... The actual Josh will show up next "season" or story arc... Along the explanations behind the swap and what will happen after it... Which might get less sexy in the muscle sense, and more epic in scope
  #4   Add to portamivia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2013, 01:22 PM

portamivia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to portamivia Send a message via Yahoo to portamivia
You mean, that guy in the picture is you? Holy shit, we have a hot writer, here. Where does the line start?
  #5   Add to pizzadaddy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2013, 02:08 PM

yeah man ahaha, i went from nerd to rugby captain, so this story deals with that in a way... that arm over pillow part was a real thing, and other observations are too regarding my body... which is pretty beefy but not bodybuilder like, works for rugby... what line? between me and Josh? ahahaha hes an idealized version of me... hes 6`4 and freakishly handsome, but im more into guys like Matt... this story deals with how i see myself and what I want in others... so yeah hope you enjoy it, was in my head for a long while
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pizzadaddy For This Useful Post:
ajwong18 (May 19th, 2013), HugestFuckGod (May 21st, 2013), marmel (June 7th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (May 17th, 2013), portamivia (May 18th, 2013)
  #6   Add to somerandom's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2013, 10:10 AM

somerandom is on a distinguished road
I'm surprised this hasn't got more feedback, really well written and it's very different from your average growth story, in such a good way. I can't wait for the next part! I love the idea of swapping rather than changing - I'm sure a lot of us around here have the desire to become someone else
The Following User Says Thank You to somerandom For This Useful Post:
pizzadaddy (May 20th, 2013)
  #7   Add to HugestFuckGod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2013, 06:13 PM

HugestFuckGod is on a distinguished road
Well I can't wait for the next story arc!
The Following User Says Thank You to HugestFuckGod For This Useful Post:
pizzadaddy (June 4th, 2013)
  #8   Add to pizzadaddy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 4th, 2013, 10:17 AM

Ha thanks man... I got myself into gym so hopefully when my hype cools down
  #9   Add to miniace2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 4th, 2013, 09:43 PM

miniace2009 is on a distinguished road
Don't let us keep you from growing bigger in real life too man! ;D
  #10   Add to pizzadaddy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 6th, 2013, 01:08 PM

you like me or the story better? ahahahaha
  #11   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2013, 08:15 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
you like me or the story better? ahahahaha

The answer is obviously "yes"
The Following User Says Thank You to nnnrg For This Useful Post:
miniace2009 (June 9th, 2013)
  #12   Add to miniace2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2013, 01:00 AM

miniace2009 is on a distinguished road
Don't make me choose!
  #13   Add to pizzadaddy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2013, 06:34 PM

i cant deny thats flatering, but really... i would love some feedback lads, thanks
  #14   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2013, 09:13 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,305 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzadaddy View Post
i cant deny thats flatering, but really... i would love some feedback lads, thanks
I like the whole concept of your story and it is very well-written. I like all the details in your descriptions when he's checking himself out and when he's fucking Matt. Little things you mention like the smell of mud and grass and the scratching of facial hair against the back of Matt's neck really bring it alive. It engages all of the senses.

I also like the way you handle the distinction between the narrator and the body he inhabits. It's him, but it's not him. He has seen this body from the outside, and now from the inside. That's quite different from a narrator who grows super-muscular and appreciates the changes. I like it!

And you are a freaking stud-muffin.

I hope you continue writing. And if you want to illustrate your stories with some more 'selfies', no one will complain.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
miniace2009 (June 11th, 2013), pizzadaddy (June 11th, 2013)
  #15   Add to pizzadaddy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2013, 07:40 PM

dude you won the internet today, thanks ahahaha
  #16   Add to reilly97's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2013, 10:33 AM

reilly97 is on a distinguished road
Great story, love both characters a lot. amazingly detailed story!
  #17   Add to pizzadaddy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2013, 08:54 PM

hey lads, still working on the next parts... been on vacation, you know the drill... i got a nice pic for you Reeza, ive been hitting the gym like crazy so i dont mind showing off http://s21.postimg.org/ek8pv324n/595...06058437_n.jpg keep an eye for the next parts guys
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pizzadaddy For This Useful Post:
nnnrg (July 30th, 2013), Reeza (July 29th, 2013)
  #18   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2013, 11:36 PM
Reasonably Insane

Quote:
hey lads, still working on the next parts... been on vacation, you know the drill... i got a nice pic for you Reeza, ive been hitting the gym like crazy so i dont mind showing off http://s21.postimg.org/ek8pv324n/595...06058437_n.jpg keep an eye for the next parts guys
Woof! I'm honoured. I really have won the internet!
  #19   Add to pizzadaddy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2013, 08:09 AM

ill be honest... i waxed my chest and wanted to show off
The Following User Says Thank You to pizzadaddy For This Useful Post:
nnnrg (July 30th, 2013)
  #20   Add to SoraIsTheMan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2013, 08:57 PM

SoraIsTheMan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to SoraIsTheMan
Nice story mean like how you blend how the main character thinking as him self and the jock
  #21   Add to ChrisCHJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2013, 10:13 PM

ChrisCHJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to ChrisCHJ Send a message via Skype™ to ChrisCHJ
Awesome story, loved the intricate description of everything. Really felt like I was experiencing this world turning change and exploration with Josh. But I want to be Matt, why does he get to kiss Josh and not meeee!!!????
  #22   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2013, 11:02 PM
Reasonably Insane

You deserve better!

Quote:
Pizzadaddy, I feel like I didn't thank you adequately for this photo. I nearly creamed myself when I opened it. You are seriously on fire, man. What a smokin' hot body! Those thick hairy forearms are enough to feed my fantasies for a while, but they're attached to those awesome biceps and triceps! I want to feel the veins on those muscles while you flex them. But wait! Your shoulders are like rocks, dude. How much work did that take? God, I would love to watch you work out! Could I towel you off? Please, sir?

Don't even get me started on your meaty pecs. I just want to scrape my tongue across your nipples until you cry for mercy. The way your waist tapers down from your shoulders and chest is so fucking sexy. I want to kiss your abs and your obliques while you do crunches. I can only imagine what's under those black pants. I'll bet your legs are as massive and beautiful as your arms. Hang on a second . . . I need to finish myself off over here so I don't short out my keyboard . . .

Whew! That was quite an explosion! I nearly passed out.

So, yes, once again I thank you for your kind greeting. Much appreciated.

So what the fuck is wrong with the rest of you? When a studmuffin like this delivers such a gift to the forum, he deserves to be worshipped. So get to it!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
drow13 (August 1st, 2013), pizzadaddy (July 31st, 2013)
  #23   Add to pizzadaddy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2013, 12:31 AM

wow thats insane flatering

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size