The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to pizzadaddy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 27th, 2013, 03:31 PM

pizzadaddy is on a distinguished road
Bad Boy

Bad Boy

My cellmate, like me, is a war prisoner from the USA here in Russia. Both on our early 20s and we don?t know how the war is going. He is a nice person, obedient citizen and respectful of the law. I am not, back home I?ll be in prison anyways. He has been awarded well, better than average treatment, while I sink into the hatred of the guards. Promises of freedom are preached by the administrators ? follow the prison rules and you can forget this place forever. My cellmate is a devoted example for us fellow prisoners. I couldn?t be further from ideal.

He is an average guy in every way, perhaps that?s why they want him so much for the ?procedures?. He does grow tired of them, but he willingly returns everytime he is called upon, he figures it is the best option? and I thought too for a while. Until one day he returned and his eye color changed. From then on my doubt clouded everything regarding the experiments. The procedures are actually what the whole prison seems to revolve around.

He didn?t know, there are no mirrors around, but he?s dark brown eyes are blue now. He couldn?t know, I did not tell him. Not after he told me what happens next.

He was going to be free.

One last ?procedure? by an external organization and he would be immediately departed out of this miserable prison. A lie? Probably not, it has happened before. If it is too much to handle, the prisoner dies. If they take what they want, and the prisoner lives, they actually set him free. It?s a final experiment that somehow renders the person useless, or kills them. Either way, I deeply want the penitence or the price.

It wasn?t just due to my behavior that I was never chosen. I wasn?t physically up to it. I?m a tallish guy from a small town, very skinny and thuggish looking. I?m certainly handsome, but the time here has rendered by beard wilder and my hair longer than ever. Wearing a beanie keeps it controlled, sticking out from the back as a scruffy mullet, tickling my thin neck and skinny shoulders. It just enhances my overall mugger look, which does not go well with the guards.

All medication I was given aims towards ensuring I didn?t die. The external organizations decide, the guards just want me dead, but hesitate due to orders from above. I?ve been the only one given one single procedure and for the longest time; a daily intake of strength supplement. It didn?t do much, just kept my skinny frame able to stand for longer, it mostly made me drowsy. The strength drug seemed to be a failure, I?m the test subject and nothing at all happened. While the others come and go, I stay descending into my misery, keeping my scrawny body alive until decided otherwise.

I know from fellow prisoners I am called ?Arrow? as a nickname, due to my tattoos. Never understood the reason, besides small ones over my body, the most important one covers my whole left arm. Apparently the images of it deal with a local epic legend, I couldn?t know and it?s certainly not my story behind it. Probably due to my cock, it apparently amazed someone at the showers. I?ll never know. I do like it though, makes me feel like a hooded hero, even If I?m very far from that.

Tomorrow morning the outsiders come to set my cellmate free.

I?ve seen how they do it, they don?t actually care who they choose, and they just want a human being. I spent long hours replicating my cellmate?s chart with my information on it, hiding the papers in plain sight in a hole in the mattress, waiting the chance to quickly swap them to take his identity. His freedom or death will be mine, both better than this misery. Dissolving my medication rendered a thin layer over the liquid that made me extremely drowsy; I just dumped a cloth thick on it to ensure he would be asleep. Morning rose closer.

They came at noon; four medics covered in white attire, concealed face and gloved hands. No guards, they alone picked me up and placed my body on the wheeled bed. I didn?t move at all, but the thrill of the moment flooded me. My plan was working. They closed my cell behind me, forever.

Pretending to be asleep, or just drowsy enough due to medication, I felt the tingling of the wheels in the concrete aisle, as the halogen lamps periodically lit my scruffy face. A very long walk, probably by an underground passage, into a whole other facility. They stopped. I felt the bed attach to something in the darkness, as they harnessed my skinny body to a rising position. They lit the room with warm lights and revealed a medical room with pristine equipment, nothing like the filthy prison. Both biohazard and radioactive warning labels covered most of everything there. Perhaps I did fall asleep; because I found myself shirtless and just wearing my torn jeans, they didn?t even bother dressing me properly? they actually expected I would die soon perhaps.

I didn?t feel fear when it began, a quick piercing needle on my shoulder and feelings of molten glass entering my bloodstream. I couldn?t scream due to bindings on my mouth, but it got worse with a second shot in my other shoulder. Finally, I lost my mind with a burning needle in the base of my skull, an excruciating pain that scorched my nervous system. Started shacking myself to free from the pain, and I could sense that something was utterly off.

In my feverish rampancy, the medics pressed the emergency shaft over and over. What was happening was not expected at all. Somehow my skinny arms managed to wrap free, aiding with the release of my legs. I stepped off my ties into the cold floor. Was I taller? Coughed and strolled with my aching body closer to a medic, and in anger I knocked him out with my fist. I never thought I was able to do that. He was blocking my way through the door, which I snapped off its axes.

Running up the metallic stairs, my baggy pants dumped with my sweat, I came across a closed aisle with steel bars. I heard noises from behind, coming after me. In pain and desperation I bent the bars towards my freedom.

The cold day made my skinny body shiver, as I emerged from a hatch and looked upon an empty city down the deadlanded hills. I ran quickly towards the big desolate buildings.

I?ve been inspecting myself for some minutes now. The dizziness faded out, but the warmth is still there. That big boulder had to be several tons in weight, no match for me now. I heard dogs in the far distance. Looked down my tall body. Sweaty and dirty, I stopped running away at this alley in a dead city.

Looked down and couldn?t recognize myself. My tattoos stretched with massive swollen muscle, big pectorals shelving out my once skinny frame, a powerful stance due to my brawny mass. Where once I saw my bones, now there is a thick layer of metallic rocky abs over my torso, as I touch them with my powerful arms teaming with bulgy muclemass. I still look like a thug. I?ll always be one. Now I?m one nobody should even think ever messing with. I survived the experiment, and became something they never expected was possible. I am stuff of legend after all.

http://s3.postimg.org/awk6ztg8j/image002.jpg

I saw the guards gather on the other side. I turned around, my breathing almost a roar of power. If they want me, they all have to fight me. And I know I?m going to win.

http://s24.postimg.org/qr7efzzbp/4f5...9581301pz0.jpg

(to be continued?)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to pizzadaddy For This Useful Post:
andromediavirgo (May 27th, 2013), andyjay (May 28th, 2013), anglekindle (May 28th, 2013), coolman69 (May 28th, 2013), cutlerfan (May 27th, 2013), dickasauras (May 29th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (May 28th, 2013), jcb60970 (May 28th, 2013), jts (May 29th, 2013), LanceFan2001 (May 28th, 2013), littledude (May 28th, 2013), marmel (June 5th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (May 28th, 2013), monstarmaster (May 31st, 2013), muscledupsmoker (May 27th, 2013), muscular (May 29th, 2013), Neonando (May 31st, 2013), nipcub (May 29th, 2013), nnnrg (May 28th, 2013), ostrogoth1 (May 28th, 2013), paarke (May 29th, 2013), parabola56 (May 27th, 2013), portamivia (May 29th, 2013), rixxflix (May 27th, 2013), Scion35 (May 27th, 2013), stefano (November 15th, 2013), tattcub (May 29th, 2013), Terrylee Long (June 4th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (May 27th, 2013), Trontastic (May 28th, 2013), weaknobody (May 27th, 2013), xenon (May 28th, 2013)
  #2   Add to LanceFan2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 28th, 2013, 01:05 AM
Dream Weaver

LanceFan2001
Send a message via Yahoo to LanceFan2001
good job! thanks!
  #3   Add to bugmenot2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 28th, 2013, 09:29 AM

bugmenot2 is on a distinguished road
To be continued, please!!!
  #4   Add to DelaCrest0014's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 28th, 2013, 10:27 PM

DelaCrest0014 is on a distinguished road
Finally a post that actually has a really good story and not something just about sex.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DelaCrest0014 For This Useful Post:
anglekindle (May 29th, 2013), pizzadaddy (May 29th, 2013)
  #5   Add to tattcub's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 29th, 2013, 02:33 AM

tattcub is on a distinguished road
Really enjoyed it.
  #6   Add to Big Jake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 29th, 2013, 10:33 AM
Lost bull.

Big Jake is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Big Jake Send a message via AIM to Big Jake Send a message via MSN to Big Jake Send a message via Yahoo to Big Jake Send a message via Skype™ to Big Jake
Keep it going.
  #7   Add to imfit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 29th, 2013, 11:38 AM

imfit is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to imfit
Nice start. Please keep this story going......
  #8   Add to pizzadaddy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 29th, 2013, 05:56 PM

pizzadaddy is on a distinguished road
im not sure how to continue guys... it just came to me and I wrote it... any suggestions?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options