The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2013, 11:58 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
FFF: Dealing With The Muscled Dummy

College is done for sure and so are all the dress commissions irl. I was finally able to get in some time/motivation to write this about a month and a half later than I should have. For some reason this one feels really rushed. No proof reading done outside of a spellcheck, so I hope that doesn't ruin stuff. This is the second installment of the FFF story arc.

Click this to read the first part -> FFF: The Muscled Dummy

FFF: Dealing With The Muscled Dummy

========================= December 22nd, 2014 =========================

"Come on, little guy, one more time!" I pushed the weight up, as per Trent's instructions. I could not say no to this man. . . This alpha beast endowed with above-average masculine traits. It did not help that he was far too simple to take no for an answer. My body's muscles were taxed, while my inner strength felt just as weak. I think I need to take a break from trying to drain him. "Nice job, Saran. The mass you got on that bod looks better when it's pumped up. I never seen a guy bench more and more weight with each workout. . . You're a natural!"

"Yes, one might say that it was forced on to me." I grunted as I sat upright. I felt the giant man's hands grab my shoulder. My instinct was to tense up and brace for some form of pain.

"Whoa, I'm just trying to relax you, Saran. . . Chillax, little dude." Trent's fingers dug into my skin, but in a good way. A gentle circular motion with his fingers as his hands moved up and down made my shoulder droop without hesitation. I have spent about three weeks with this man, yet I cannot get a good read on him. His hands slid down towards my chests, under my shirt, still continuing the strange rubbing motion. Is this what a massage is like? His rough hands feel. . . Oddly fantastic. "Your shoulders feel pretty meaty. . . Heheh, so are your pecs. Look, I can grab them too. Niiiiiice and meaty. I think you have what it takes to be a real muscleman, Saran. You must have crazy genes or some shit! Uh, but now you just gotta start sounding like a man."

It is true; I seem to have an affinity for building muscle. My family has not participated in any form of labor, including exercise, for centuries. In fact, I highly doubt any of my kind participates in routines for lifting weights. My kind just steals power; we do not need to build it ourselves. I have gained at least 25 pounds of muscle on my once lithe frame, mostly in my upper body from the looks of it. My once elegant frame was now wider and tougher, which honestly made me a somewhat disappointed. My father said I had incredible looks, and would look my best as a slimmer kind of man. . . Now I am well on my way to becoming this powerful, bulky, and masculine-muscled thing. Then I heard Trent's last comment. It is annoying that he keeps mentioning it, so I finally said "I am fine with the way I speak, Trent."

"Pfffft, bitch-speak is not cool." Trent tapped the back of my head with his palm. "Man up, bro. It's bad enough you're named Saran. What're you gonna say to ladies? Oooooh wha 'elluuu feeemaaales, mah name ez Saraaan. Would ye fancy a roid on moy liddle dickie?"

". . . I do not sound like that." I found myself face to face with Trent, yet I do not remember getting up from the bench. My fists were clenched – it was automatic. I do not know what has come over me. I kept thinking Peace, Ciaran, you are always in control of your emotions. You barely have them, after all.

"Yeah you do, Saran. It's kinda funny." He crossed his arms as a means to flex them in front of my face. "You can't sound like a real man with that kinda talk, Saran. . . Ugh. . . little boy Saran, when're you gonna learn? You sound like a fancy smart guy but you act hella dumb."

"Saran is not my name. It Is. Ciaran! You over-muscled buffoon! I have said it many times and yet you still fail to grasp it! Are you not able to use your vocal chords properly? Are you selectively deaf? Or perhaps you have been dropped on your head one too many times? It is Ciaran, not Saran! You better get it right the next time you. . . You. . . Fucking imbecile!" I froze shortly after I heard the word fucking fall from my lips. I have never felt like this. I rarely feel emotions. I cannot believe I just said that to Trent of all people. I braced for my impending destruction.

"HAH-HAH-HAAA!" The large man's hardy chuckle shook my entire body, the booming sound echoed throughout the empty weight room. "Finally, it looks like your big ol' set of balls finally grew in, Ciaran. . . I was just fuckin' with ya. And I gotta say, the way you said fucking was kind of hot with your little accent. . . Your voice even sounds kinda deeper, too. . . Man, that testosterone must be working its magic. See? With a Godly-Muscly-Sexy-Teach like me, you'll be manly in no time!"

Testosterone? Oh, yes, the male sex hormone. Was that why I was acting this way? Yes, yes, that must be it. It is impossible for me to lose control of my emotions. My kind does not have raging sex hormone problems, after all. We do produce testosterone, but we do not work out or engage in sexual activities so. . . Our testosterone levels are hardly relevant when it comes to our reactions. Or am I just trying to rationalize this outburst by using anything I can? I do not know. "You are unbearable, Trent."

"Admit it, you love me." A goofy grin was upon Trent's face when he said that. I could not help but stare at it for a few moments, then into his glimmering green eyes. A small part of me – rather irrelevant to how I feel as a whole – enjoyed seeing Trent in this specific light.

"Hardly." I reached for my work out towel and wiped my forehead. "Well, I do believe it is time for me to depart. . . I am in terrible need of a shower."

"You can get showered here, then maybe we can go grab some grub. You gotta fuel up after working out like that." One of his meaty arms wrapped around me, pulling me towards the gym's locker room. I managed to quickly before his entire arm enveloped me.

It was a fine opportunity to see if he would lower his guard, but I highly doubt I would lower his guard enough to drain his vitality. In short, it would have been a waste of my time. So I said, "No thank you."

"C'mon! It's on me. You can eat as much as you want!"

"Thank you for the offer, but I must decline. Perhaps another time." I went to go fetch my things, leaving Trent in a sour mood. Why was he so interested in taking me out? What would he gain by feeding me? I simply do not understand his strange motives, nor do I understand why he went from being positively upbeat to gloomy within seconds. I could not help but mutter, "What game is he trying to play?"

========================= December 31st, 2014 =========================

I entered the gym earlier than usual, only to find it empty – just as empty as it is during my evening workout sessions. I watched as a preoccupied Trent burst from his office, dressed in rather fetching attire. I must say, putting a blonde behemoth like him in a suit really does wonders. He looked up and jumped back, dropping his stack of papers. Why was he so surprised?

"Oh shit! Man, Ciaran!" He placed his hand over his heart, almost as if he were trying to clutch it. Just one of the many useless and silly gestures humans like to use. "I thought I locked up so I didn't expect. . . Uh. . . Nevermind. . . Anyway, I thought I told you the gym's closed on New Year's Eve?"

"Oh? That is today?" Perhaps I should invest in a human calendar.

"Yeah, damn, you suck with dates." Trent bent down to get the papers he had dropped, having difficulty doing so. His body was so large that whenever he moved, at least one group of muscles bulged outward. It is like his body was constantly flexing unless he stood still. That poor suit jacket must fear for its inanimate life. "Haha, good thing Christmas day was your resting day. I bet your dumb ass would've came over wondering why the door was locked."

"Yes. A good thing." Christmas? How many needless holidays or special days do these humans have? "Why is the gym closed and why are you dressed like that? I must say, you look dapper for a muscle-bound ruffian."

"Heh, thanks, Ciaran. Uh, er, closed? Um, it's because I gotta get this place ready for tomorrow. You know, like, uh, all the New Year resolutions and shit. . . People are gonna come in and take over the cardio room because the gym down the street doesn't have room and stuff. . ." His eyes darted around, his nervousness was apparent. He was on edge for some reason. Trent went to put the papers in a bin on the main desk, but dropped them. "Fucking cocksuckers! Fuck those fucking papers and fuck gravity and fuck this desk and fuck. . . Those fucking papers again!"

Right. I suppose saying he was on edge was an understatement. I rushed to gather the papers for him and place them in the bin. He looked so jumpy, but more importantly, his defenses that protected his vitality were frantically fluctuating. "What is wrong, Trent?"

"I have to order all this extra stuff to replace the stuff those gym-noobs are going to ruin. Then toy with the budget because repair and utility bills are gonna rocket up to the moon. 20 years of dealing with this shit and I'm still not used to it. . . But I guess it's not so bad. Then what's worse is I had to deal with my mom earlier at her snobby party. I'm her big embarrassment and everyone there just stares holes into me like I'm the freak show entertainment. I'm just so spent, y'know what I meant? But I'm excited to see how many of those guys stay. I usually get a few weaklings who stick around and join the rest of the guys. Gotta admire noobs who keep going to try and be their best. Some of 'em are pretty hot too."

"Yes, I suppose tenacity is a rather fine quality when put to good use. Besides, there is no need to be stressed. Those party-goers were simply astounded by your beautiful physic." I placed the papers on the desk for him. Trent let out a sigh of relief and smiled at me, his guard was slowly dropping. "Say Trent I w- Wait, 20 years of dealing with this sh-stuff?"

"Mmmhm! Pretty impressive, right? But a guy like me can do anything because I'm so awesome." He attempted to strike a ridiculous pose, but quickly remembered he was wearing a very over-strained suit. So his attempt to flex made him look silly, to say the least. He straightened up quickly and pretended like he never tried it.

"So how. . . Old are you?" I rolled my eyes and shook my head in disapproval. He would be a lot less obnoxious if it were not for his arrogant and impulsive personality.

"41. I started this business when I was 21 thanks to mom loaning me some money. It took off real fast because guys got results fast. No dude can say no to a guy like me. So when they say 'oh man I can't do four more' like a little pussy I say 'yes you can and you better' – Presto! They do it. I'm magic."

"I am. . . Honestly shocked to learn of your real age. You look marvelous for a 41 year old human male." He looks too young, actually. Then at the same time he does look his age given his body's muscle mass and his rough exterior. Perhaps like two different qualities combined? Something is amiss here. There is no way a human male his age could look identical to my age. He covers it well with stubble, but now that he is clean-shaven it is even more apparent. Unless, of course, he was not entirely human – that would explain a lot. This requires further investigation, especially since I am tethered to him until I drain him.

"Uh thanks? Never heard it put like that way before." It appeared that he was blushing, but was looking away so I would not see. "I like to think it's all the working out that keeps me hot and stuff. And the sex. Lots of it."

"Great, great. . . So Trent, would you honor me with your presence after I return from my trip. . . That is what I originally came here for, to tell you of my trip." I made it up on the spot, of course. "I am visiting relatives and staying with them, so I shall be gone for a few months. I know a charming establishment where we could have a quiet evening together. I would really appreciate some time to unwind while in the company of a dear friend."
Trent stared at me for a minute and his wide-eyed gaze narrowed until he was staring daggers into my face. "Just so I'm getting' this. You're asking me out on a date, right?"

"I suppose, if that's what you want to call it." I guess that was another way to say friendly outing for humans? I thought a date was a fruit or a set 24-hour interval of time within a month.

"Heh. . . For a while there, I thought you hated my guts." Trent smiled his moronic-smile, though this time it was different, almost as if he were sad and happy at the same time. "This is the first time a guy's asked me out in a long time. Usually I have to ask them. You're really something else, aren't ya? A lot different than what I expected."

"You have no idea." His guard is almost fully weakened. This is going smoothly. If I let him stew, he should be utterly defenseless.

"But listen here, you won't catch me in a suit again. I'M choosing the spot where we meet up."

"It is a deal."

========================= ??? ??, ???? =========================

I had to return home and visit a local dweller of my father's own little alter-world. Basically, it was a small community filled with powerful or well-known beings that were not entirely human; hidden away from the humans. Time in this secluded space moved much slower than the outside world, so when I told Trent that I would be away for a few months. . . I was not lying. Although, only a few days would pass within my father's alter-world. Unfortunately, it took a great deal of power to traverse from one world to the other, so I still lost one month of my own precious time. I would lose another on my way out.

The person I was going to meet was a woman named Eris N Dahlia, who was quite famous around these parts for tampering with humans in strange ways. Father says she is not the Goddess of Chaos despite her first name – which most Demons try to stray away from for respectable reasons. It would be an awfully hard name to live up to, if that were one's goal. Speaking of chaos, she seems to live up to her name quite well considering all that she has done in the human world. . . Perhaps she is actually. . . No, that'd be impossible.

"OK, so, kid." The woman began, flipping through a series of rotary card catalogs. "You want me to track a guy down and see what kind of blood is running through his veins, right?"

"I am an adult, Lady Dahlia. Please do not refer to me as child or 'kid' as you put it. I am also from the prestigious line of Delacro-" A pencil hit me on the cheek, stopping my retort.

"Eris. That's what you can call me. Formality is soooooo boring. And last I checked you're not even a full-fledged demon. So don't come over to my fabulous library and puff out your chest thinking I'll give a damn. I bet your dad doesn't even call you his son or cares about you. So you have nothing or no one to really back you up."

"W-well, I am trying my best to remedy that. I want to make Claudius proud of m-"

"Claudius? You can't even say 'my dad'? That's kind of sad. You shouldn't have to 'remedy' anything. You're of his flesh and blood but you still have to prove yourself by doing something so serious. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Well, kid, you can always come over here if you want to cry about your daddy issues that I am veeeeery sure you would like to talk about. I also love hearing about people's problems; it entertains me, especially since my life is perfect."

"Oh. . . Well. . . Um. . . Let us get back to why I am here. . . It is just. . . P-please. I beg of you, you must aid me. . . I have only half of a year ahead of me. I must find out about this man before I officially purge him of his vitality. If he is not a human and is somehow another type of being, I could be banished from this world or any alter-worlds. If I am to be banished for draining him, I may as well just lay down and die."

"Wow, you sure changed your tone to ultra-fancy on that one. Oh fine Drama Demon, I'll help you out for sure. I bet finding someone with a super common name like Trent Stone is going to be soooo easy to f- eh?" The card catalog stopped rotating and presented one card. She pulled the card out and scanned over it. "Well, fine, be that way you dick."

"I apologize for the inconvienece."

"It's not you. It's this stupid thing. Sometimes these things just like to waste my time, but get a pretty boy in here asking for help and they'll hop right to it. Talk about being total sluts; whoring out information to any hot guy they see. But I suppose that just adds to their charm. If they worked and were in order every time they'd be really boring. Well, anyway. . . Book 8-0-0-9-1-2-2-4-1-9-4-5-2-5-7-0-8-3-2-1-8-6-5-3-9-7-5-2-3-5-6-2 within Section T.S. please make your way to the main desk. . ." I waited for a moment, expecting for a book to appear – giving me all that I needed to know. "Are you serious? Get your papery book-ass over here now. Make me get up from this seat and I will rip your binding off and use barbed wire instead."

Oh, now the book appeared. I did not know books or catalogs could be so temperamental. "So Lady Eris, what does it say? Is Trent just a really above-average human or is he much more?"

"Still with the lady title? Eeesh! Well whaaaat-eveeer." She opened the book, scanning the pages and flipping through them at impressively blinding speeds. "Aw that's cute. The thought section of this book says he's thinking of you. According to this, he's had a lot of fuck buddies but no one really asked him out. I'm sure he's as giddy as a school girl who was asked out to the prom by the school's quarterback. He also thinks you had a nice bulge when he first met you. Looks like you're guaranteed an easy screw-session on the first date. Luuuuucky yooooou~!"

"Um, well, that is nice. But that does not answer my question."

"Oh, that's not good news?" She tapped her chin, "Oh right. Delacroix. Heartless monster. Only cares about power. Got it. OK back on track! So Trenty-Boy here is most def a half-breed. It seems his mother snagged a rich Incubus and he fathered Trent. But like all those other sex demon guys, he bailed soon after the kid was born because he was afraid of commitment. At least she got a sweet house and tons of money out of it. Trent and his mom are totally oblivious to what he really is. So you don't have to worry about freaky half-breed powers getting in the way."

"I am not sure that is how they funct-"

"Weeeeeelp, since the laws don't give two shits about sex demon thingies, there are no laws pertaining to the half-breeds they happen to make. So go ahead and drain him. And since he's as close to draining a demon as you'll get, your power's thresholds will be greater than your father's overall potential by at least three times." She flipped to the first few front pages. "Oh he was a chubby little baby. Aaaaaaw! Look at how adorable he is. And a chubby little kid, and a- Huh. Well, it seems that puberty hit him like truck. That was hit by a train and being pushed by the train. That was carrying nuclear waste. And atomic bombs. Incubusesesesesis may be freaks between the sheets, but hot damn, they do look reeeaaallllly good regardless."

"If you do not mind, I will be taking my leave now."

"Yeah, yeah, sure." She flipped through the book as I began to walk out, though her voice stopped me from exiting. "A few months, huh? I know I shouldn't get excited over this dumb shit, but damn! This guy actually asked me out. Normally it's like HEY TRENT, WANNA FUCK and of course I do. I have a great dick, right? It'd be selfish to not fuck 'em. . . But. . . Huh. . . Months away. . . He said he'd call me or whatever when he got back. No biggie. It'd be nice to see him again. He' was kinda boring at first, but he puts up with me, and we talked a lot during the workouts. He's really hot, and those eyes! Fuck, I could stare into those for hours. He seems like a decent guy. He's 20, yeah, but he doesn't care about my age. But he seems to have everything together - I'm fucking jealous. Man, I don't even know how to feel about him. But I feel that it's a good feeling because he's a good guy under all that seriousness. . . A really good guy, I think."

"Excuse me?"

"It's nothing; it's just a little something from the thought section of Trent's book. I thought you'd like to hear it before you returned back to the human world." Her smirk was unsettling. It said she was up to something, but what?

"No offense, Lady Eris, but could you refrain from telling me of his thoughts. As you would most likely say, 'I really do not give two shits' about what Trent thinks. He is my target and my soon-to-be victim. He is nothing more."

"Yeah. OK. Keep telling yourself that. I'm sure your demon pride will be fine, because you're a really good guy. Toodle looooooo~" She waved me off, and without even moving my feet, I was outside. Now I am beginning to see why father stays away from this woman. She is not the most gracious host in all the land, that is for sure. What stuck with me was that last part about me being 'a really good guy' or something similar. Why would anyone think a cold and heartless demon is a good guy? Oh wait, he is a muscled-moron, I almost forgot.

========================= March 28th, 2015 =========================

"Hot fucking damn, it's been three months! I thought you died by now or something. . . Still down for that little unwind time or whatever? I got a buncha fun planned."

"Indeed I am, Trent. I have been anticipating the day we could finally meet one on one outside the gym. Just you and I, at a location of your choosing. What is it that you have in mind, if I might ask?"

"You might not ask not. . . Uh. . . Not nothing! I mean, no, it's a surprise, I'm not telling you until you get there. You didn't grow huge as fuck while you were away, right?"

"No, I am still the same. Why do you ask?"

"I don't want any surprises."

"Yet you want to surprise me- Oh. Nevermind. Just tell me where you would like to meet me."

"Get a pen and paper, buddy, I'm putting your ass to work. I hope you love walking. Hehehe. . ."

========================= PART THREE =========================
Click this to read the third part -> FFF: Draining The Muscled Dummy

Last edited by Rarity; January 16th, 2014 at 03:59 PM. Reason: link to part three added
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
Anifanatic10 (June 21st, 2013), arpeejay (June 9th, 2013), curinga (June 11th, 2013), dimarvalc (June 9th, 2013), Dodger (June 12th, 2013), Hanugumo (June 9th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (June 9th, 2013), hs81 (June 9th, 2013), Jaekel (June 9th, 2013), jcb60970 (June 11th, 2013), LanceFan2001 (June 21st, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (June 9th, 2013), MuscleHintz (June 9th, 2013), muscular (June 11th, 2013), nnnrg (June 9th, 2013), rododoro3 (June 9th, 2013), sonic260 (January 15th, 2014), Spudforth (June 11th, 2013), xenon (June 10th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Hanugumo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2013, 12:59 AM

Hanugumo is on a distinguished road
Is Ciaran really going too drain him dry? Or will whatever come next make him think twice about it and all? I'm sooooo~ looking forwards to the next part. =D
Gotta admit that I'm hoping that he won't be draining Trent, but that he somehow finds a new way to increase his power without the need to drain another person.
  #3   Add to rododoro3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2013, 03:43 AM
Vroom vroom

rododoro3 is on a distinguished road
Yes, Rarity's back!
I'm willing to bet money on Ciaran realizing he loves Trent, aided and abetted by Eris who encourages him to relinquish the hold his father has on his life.
If that happens, I would be ecstatic.
However, I'm not saying I wouldn't be partial to Ciaran draining Trent of his vitality and becoming a huge muscle demon.
  #4   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2013, 10:28 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
I think they're a charming couple and there's much more to Trent than Ciaran expects.
I also think Ciaran's father is going to be, uhm, surprised.

I won't even point out that you misspelled 'trip' in one place. 0; )
  #5   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2013, 06:38 PM

I don't think surprised is the right word to use for how Claudius would feel about Ciaran. As it stands now, Ciaran doesn't hide his feelings (when describing things through his narration). So. . . What you see is what you get. And of course there's Eris Ninian Dahlia who might intervene out of pure boredom. So she'll probably have fun with Sir Stoneface and Mister Hardbody one way or another.

AND
-> Uses only spellcheck
--> Misses a word that is not spelled right
---> i dun evn no wat do
  #6   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2013, 07:14 AM

curinga is on a distinguished road
Really amazing! waiting for more!
  #7   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2013, 02:07 PM

Actually, I am already halfway through the 3rd part and it could be done soon. But I feel it is awkward so I might need to edit some of it. Also, I think it'd be weird to post the 3rd part so close to the 2nd part's initial posting. :<
  #8   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2013, 11:22 PM

Mkay, so the 3rd part is being polished up and I will release it tomorrow when I'm finished. Thanks to nnnrg as usual. Just bumpin' this up to send out the notice (if people care).
The Following User Says Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
LanceFan2001 (June 21st, 2013)
  #9   Add to LanceFan2001's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2013, 03:50 AM
Dream Weaver

LanceFan2001
Send a message via Yahoo to LanceFan2001
AWESOME! Thank you! I really like the pacing and humor in this. I only wish i could write comedy like this but being that I have no sense of humor, it always falls flat. Anywho... good work! keep it up!

I vote for the sad ending of Saran sucking up the vitality of Trent and becoming a huge ass Muscle Demon and freaks out on his daddy...

Or Saran turns Trent into a demon and they suck the vitality out of his daddy!
  #10   Add to AuraTwilight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2013, 11:20 AM

AuraTwilight is on a distinguished road
I personally vote for Trent dominating the relationship and maybe making Saran more like himself.
  #11   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2013, 11:35 AM

"Saran" oh u gais so sillay.

His name is Ciaran, Trent was just being a dick to push Ciaran around. The next part is coming up after I polish the last half. But first, I must waste my life on LaTale for an hour or two. Thanks for le comments.

And Lance, if you keep at it you'll eventually get it. Either that or just do blatantly unfunny things to make it funny. /o/

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options