The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to loiseron's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2013, 07:47 AM

loiseron is on a distinguished road
1.I want ...

Hello everyone, here is my first story.
Excuse me for my English because I'm French.

John, a student of 16 years old and 5 feet don't have quiet life. His days boils down to little: wake up, look in the mirror to remember how much his body is ugly, high school where he is the smallest in its class and all mocks.The worst time of the day is the sports class, where at the moment they play rugby. Every night he comes home with at least one blue, at bedtime, John prays. He prays to be tall, handsome, strong, muscular and especially respected. Today is the day when all rocked, John did not manage to sleep he got up, turned on the computer opened the browser, launched a website, but instead of this site he saw a red button with writing "clic on me, "John did. A sudden tiredness took it, he opened his eyes and managed to read "your wish are no longer just a dream" and John crumble on his desk.John woke up in his bed, he thought that this night was a dream. He began his day as he usually does. Arriving at school, John was taken by the four big guys, they grabbed him and took him to the bathroom where they locked John. John was despair he wept and thought about what was dreaming. As nothing had changed, John wept more. Suddenly he felt a weird thing that put him doubt, it may be "activated" the power. He focused and not wanted to be able to pass the toilet door without stooping. In the cabin, where he stay (6 'tall and about 3 'wide) the heat rose, he began to shaking and took the very strong pain. Within 10 seconds he measured 6'6, his shirt was too small and ditto for his pants but his feet, his head and muscle had not changed. So he wanted to have head and feet in proportion to its body. Back pain but less intense and his head swelled to reach a reasonable size. He looked at his feet and saw her swollen shoes then tear it to let out his new feet. It lacks one thing, muscles! He took his smartphone to find a model of muscle, opened his picture looked at this http://25.media.tumblr.com/d2d1d077d...q3d6o2_400.gif and said "I want those arms ! ". The pain took his right arm and left, biceps began to grow, and then the forearms and triceps and after 30 seconds, after the pain it is dispelled it obtained the arms of the picture !He continued his research on his Smartphone and found this http://mukimuki.tumblr.com/post/48425415306 , so he said, "I want the all rest, but keeping proportionality to my size! ". The requested change was such that John fainted. When he wake up, he was surprised and raised three problems: - size does convene it more
-force has not followed the muscle so it is still low
-proportionality wanted his pecs are three times larger than the photo (hence the size problem) and therefore they completely obscure the view of the lower body. He began by setting the size problem by saying: "My size does not fit me more I want my head touches the ceiling so about 8 '! ". Again the hope that realized without the pain of expansion just that his head hitting the ceiling!
He continued with the strength that would allow him to leave the cabin is what he said: "My strength is too low so if the universe was an object (an infinite weight ....) I could raise it with the small finger ! ". John felt nothing, to check whether the force was well he took the door knob and pulled the door a little tore the frame. Now that all was resolved he could get out of the cabin and look in the mirror. His body was divine, the muscles were prominent, he was the greatest man, strong, muscular of the world!
He even thought about this dream is not got one and thought the phrase "your dreams are no longer just a dream" and then wondered: "If it makes my wishes, if I say I want to have a big dog Husky breed I have? "He turned his head and see a puppy too cute!

Now that John has tested his power he asked until where he could go ....
Following soon!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to loiseron For This Useful Post:
Gymini29 (June 11th, 2013), hackard (June 11th, 2013), linkin (June 13th, 2013), Terrylee Long (June 12th, 2013), toby182 (June 12th, 2013), weaknobody (June 11th, 2013), xenon (June 12th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Tiger192847's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2013, 08:04 PM

Tiger192847 is on a distinguished road
Your English isn't too bad its just some words are missing and some words are understood what you meant by them but don't work in the context used main example thats near the end it seems like you ment wondering or questioning instead of asking however asking is a word meaning he exact same as those two but it deals with the action of speaking to someone else for their input, but I do that same thing with Spanish so i can't blame you.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options