The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tom256's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2013, 05:22 PM

tom256 is on a distinguished road
How to Outmuscle a Zombie (Prologue)

Hello All,
WARNING! This story contains a significant amount of violence and a LOT of zombies.
I just thought it would be good to write a story about two of my favourite things, muscles and zombies. This story is inspired a little from one of my favourite books, which is now a film, called World War Z. This section of the story however does not really have any muscle in it. It's just a prologue that I though would be interesting for a few of you to read. I know in the past I make stories and then don't finish them but this is different this time. I already know what to write and I shall enjoy writing the rest of it. Until the muscle enters in the next part of the story as well as a little bit of fun too Enjoy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

After just 8 months of the first officially recorded diagnosis, the human race could now officially be labelled as an endangered species. It was so frightening back then. But, maybe I?m getting a little too ahead of myself. Don?t worry; I?m fine right now, sitting here with my laptop in front of me, typing these words. There is a purpose behind all this though. I have decided to write what I suppose you could class as memoirs, even though I am only 27 years old now. These ?memoirs? are being written so I can help myself recollect the hell which has occurred over the past decade. To those who may not know of me or never heard of me before, I was the first ever genetically enhanced soldier of the FGI (Free Global Initiative), so yes, because of this, I am gay, additionally I am proud of this fact, but we?ll get to that later.

Where to begin? I suppose it?d be best just to give you all a quick overview of the facts. In the early months of 2003, reports were beginning to spread from South America about a new infection which had both severe mental and physical effects. Within 2 days of the reports being publicly broadcast worldwide, it was confirmed that riots were spreading all across Brazil, and that the army were called in to all major cities. Alongside this move, soldiers were also granted the right to use deadly force on anyone deemed as a threat. To the rest of the world, this was seen as a military coup by the Brazilian army. They were quickly condemned by the United Nations, alongside leaders of the world?s leading nations. Within a week of the riots beginning, reports began to spread of riots occurring in Venezuela, Paraguay, Peru and other countries surrounding Brazil. It was clear that something really wasn?t right. The UN sent an envoy to the capitols of Brazil, Venezuela and Colombia in order to see what was happening. Naturally, the envoys were also stalked by the world media. The day the envoys and the media arrived, hell was unleashed. News correspondents reported ordinary people attacking anyone they could see. These ?attackers? were described as having blood all over their clothes, with bite marks on their skin, along with blood on their mouths. It was said that they showed no remorse for their actions or showed no specific motivation but to bite others. Internet bloggers began claiming that these attackers seemed awfully similar to those fictional creatures known as ?zombies?, but governments completely washed away these claims, stating that such claims were nonsense. A day later, almost no media company could reach their correspondents, nor could the UN contact their envoys.

The American CDC (Centre for Disease Control) analysed a body (still moving) which was shipped in from Brazil, acquired by undercover marines, who we soon deemed as being emotionally unstable. They concluded that because the heart and other respiratory organs had ceased to functions the aggressors were classed as being deceased. Sources claimed that the spokeswoman for the CDC was overheard whispering the word ?zombie? to her colleagues on several occasions. Soon after this announcement, the governments of the world began creating drastic defence measures in order to counter the oncoming apocalypse, a word which is all too common with the subject of ?zombies?. But the strictest of border policies could not stop the inevitable. Within 2 months of reports of riots, the entire continent of South America was classed as a lost cause. Within another month, the infection could not be halted through Costa Rice, Honduras or Guatemala. When the infection reached Mexico, The President of the United States, George Bush Jr, declared that the borders to America were now officially shut and that no air travel was permitted apart from official Government business or flights permitted by security forces. Bush also stated that if the infection reached Mexico City, he would be tempted to use nuclear force to prevent the savage beasts from reaching American borders. Unsurprisingly, the so-called zombies reached Mexico City and ravaged in within 1 day. Also unsurprisingly, the American Government agreed on dropping nuclear weapons in Mexico. It no longer mattered what human-rights groups said. It no longer mattered what the United Nations said, they may as well have not existed. Governments no longer listened to groups such as these, instead, the held a sort-of every-man-for-himself regime. The bombs fell within a few days of the announcement, 8 tactical nuclear bombs dropped in Mexico, 3 of which were focused around Mexico City. Although the operation was deemed a success by the top-brass, the rest of the world knew that it was a fruitless endeavour, especially now that reports of ?mass-rioting? were being reports in China, India and Australia.

Not to be a bit of a patriot or loyalist as it were, but there was only one nation which truly managed to keep its backbone. While the infection swept from coast to coast in the USA, and the zombies marched ever Westward from the far East, only a country within Europe, the United Kingdom of Great Britain didn?t break out into total disorder. The government made a rare smart move on their side, by rolling out the propaganda machine quite early in the days of the crisis. After a year and a half of the first outbreak, the country, we, I was ready to defend the nation. While the rest of Europe was in a state of disillusionment. The British government was attempting to come up with any way possible to fight the unnatural invaders of the world. Conscription was put into place, taxes went up and working hours increased. Rations were put into place and many forms of social media became not just banned, but outright illegal. The odd thing about this was that there were no protests, no riots or strikes or anything. Everyone knew their place in this plan, for the survival of the country. It was a marvellous thing to see at the time.

July 2006. There had been no word from Washington D.C for at least 3 weeks. It was assumed by that point that America was lost. It was also common fact that this nightmarish infection had claimed three entire continents, as well as much of the middle east, much of North Africa and it was also beginning to reach into the middle of Eastern Europe. Why had it not reached further, you ask? Perhaps it was because China created a regime of total conscription, as well as Russia and India doing the same thing. A few hundred million soldiers managed to hold our enemies for a little while, yet it was not enough. The fruits of British science and ingenuity were beginning to show however. A scientist who worked for the University of Manchester claimed that he had created a process which would genetically enhance a human being in many ways. Certain features of the project included longer and more significant signs of youthfulness, as well as increased levels of strength, endurance and all 5 senses enhanced to a great degree.

This my friends, is finally where I come into the story?.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to tom256 For This Useful Post:
iceman75 (June 23rd, 2013), Jaekel (June 22nd, 2013), mawkroy (June 22nd, 2013), milwmuscleguy (June 23rd, 2013), muscular (June 23rd, 2013), Neonando (June 22nd, 2013), parabola56 (June 24th, 2013), portamivia (June 22nd, 2013), silong (June 23rd, 2013), tattcub (June 23rd, 2013), wrestlejock646 (June 22nd, 2013), xenon (June 23rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to sampson_muscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2013, 06:49 PM

sampson_muscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to sampson_muscle Send a message via Yahoo to sampson_muscle
Looking forward to reading more of this!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options