The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to MonsterMash62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2013, 04:34 AM

MonsterMash62 is on a distinguished road
Description Validation?

I'm putting together another e-book, and I'm wondering if anyone can give me some feedback on the following descriptive paragraphs. I want to make sure that it makes sense and is hot enough. Any suggestions/comments/critique very welcome!

------------------------------------

For the first time ever, I allowed myself to really look him over.

He was wearing a light blue, long sleeved, button up cotton shirt, but it was much too tight around his massive chest and arms. It seemed as if his biceps were going to burst through the sleeves at any second. They formed huge round peaks with his arms barely bent.

His shoulders were even larger balls than his powerful arms and they created a dark shadow where they met his biceps. I could almost hear the sound of his shirt straining to hold them in.

His upper body was so much bigger than his waist that his shirt seemed to hang away from his body at the bottom. The shelf of his pecs overshadowed his waist, thick, full and incredible. And even his legs were beautiful. His thighs were thick, and the fabric of his khakis pulled tight around them.

I swallowed, my throat suddenly very dry.

Physical Education
Coach Pennerson is having a really weird month. He just can't make sense of some of the things happening around him. Had the college he taught at always allowed students to walk around in tiny tight shorts? Why had they hired such a stupid janitor? And why was Tom, his quarterback, always picking on Jack, the weak gay chess club star? He really hoped Tom eased up, before karma came around and bit him in the ass?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonsterMash62 For This Useful Post:
Terrylee Long (June 28th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (June 28th, 2013)
  #2   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2013, 09:30 AM

falseyedee is on a distinguished road
makes total sense and is very hot!
congratulations on taking your stories to kindle. i just picked up a copy. love the cover. looking forward to reading it.
don't be afraid to add a direct link to your book's sales page in your signature here...makes it easier for your readers to find the book.

my new website: www.falseyedee.com

my new ebook, a short story, is available at amazon.com. all my books are at at amazon.com as both paperbacks and kindle ebooks:
http://astore.amazon.com/muscleficti...ail/1452858519

for nook users, all 3 of my short story collections are available as nook ebooks!

my first 3 books are available as PDF files at gumroad.com.

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options