The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Poll: Did I improve even the slightest bit?
Poll Options
Did I improve even the slightest bit?

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to chopper1234's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2013, 12:32 PM
MACRO muscle lover <3

chopper1234 is on a distinguished road
Huge Muscle Mutation Syndrome- Part 1

*First Off: I hope I have improved, even the slightest bit since my last story. I apologize for that "Block of Text" as some of you called it.. I realize it was very bad, and for that I am sorry. So here is (Hopefully) a better story!

--------------------Huge Muscle Mutation Syndrome--------------------

Steve woke up from a perfect nights sleep. He went to the bathroom, took a shower, ate breakfast, and then went upstairs to get dressed for work. His shirt was very tight around his muscled body. His couldn't button the top button because his bull neck got in the way. His pecs pushed against the constraining cloth, threatening to rip it to shreds. In his pants, those muscles were tightly packed as well. His quads were squeezing in the tight pants, his calves perfectly visible in the tight material. Not to forget his 7 incher stuffed in his pants. He called down to his wife, Rochelle,? Honey. I think i?m gonna need some bigger clothes! These ones are getting way too tight!? She came upstairs. ?But those fit fine last week; They were loose even! And you haven't even been going to the gym lately.? ?I know. I don?t know what?s happening.? He checked his watch to see it was 7:13 already. ?Ah god. I gotta run i?m going to be late for work. Love you!? He kissed her as he ran down the stairs and out the door.

Once he got into the office, many people took notice of his new body. ? Hey Steve. You been working out lately?? ?Nah. I don?t know what happened.? ?Hey, Steve! Looking good buddy!? ?Thanks.? Everybody was watching him as he got to his cubicle. About an hour of sitting at his computer, he kept having to readjust his clothes. They felt even more tight than earlier this morning! He couldn't concentrate on his work anymore either. While (trying) to work he started hearing a sound but he wasn't sure what it was. He turned around to see if it was something behind him and his shirt rips open from his wide back. ?Shit.... This was my favorite shirt...? Steve quickly grabbed his things and ran out the door without a word to anyone. He needed to get to the doctors NOW. He drove as quick as he could, blowing a stop light on the way to get to the doctors office. He thought to himself. ?What?s happening to me...??

When he got to the desk in the doctor's office, the cute brunette looked up at him. ?Hello do you ha-? She stopped and was staring at his body. ?*Cough* Hum.. Sorry, Do you have an appointment?? She was still staring at his perfect body. ?No but I need to see the doctor now.? She gave Steve a clipboard to fill out for his reasoning for being there then told him he was the next person going in and to wait in the room. No more than 10 minutes later the doctor walked in. ?Hello Steven. What seems to be the problem today?? He spoke in a kind and professional voice. ?You are going to think i?m nuts but... My body keeps growing.... And it won?t stop.? With that there was a loud crack and a giant hole in Steve's pants near his quads. ?See what I mean?? The doctor was awestruck. He murmured to himself, ?I can?t believe it... Another case of Musculus ingens mutatio Syndrome... (That means Huge Muscle Mutation Syndrome in Latin BTW :P Thank god for Google Translate xD) I never thought I would ever see the day.? Steve looked up. ?What did you say I have, Doctor?? ?*sigh* It?s called Musculus ingens mutatio Syndrome, or Huge Muscle Mutation Syndrome in English.? Steve looked at the doctor, but he wasn't sad. He was happy. ?So you?re saying that i?m going to grow huge muscles? That?s awesome!? Steve had always had a fetish for having 30 inch biceps and pecs the size of beach balls. He loved muscles. ?Steve, I don?t think you under-? ?Woohoo! Yeah!? And he got up and walked out the door. ?-stand how big you?re going to get.? He didn't know it yet, but, Steve was going to be a muscle monster. Steve went out to the store and bought a whole new wardrobe then went home. When Steve walked in the door his stomach started growling. He was starving, he hadn't eaten since breakfast. He walked into the kitchen and ate nearly everything in the fridge. ?Wow was I hungry!? Steve walked in his room, fell onto his bed, and went to sleep.

That night, Steve woke up to a horrible pain near his crotch. He got up and went into the bathroom. Steve noticed he was already bigger than last night. He unbuttoned his jeans and his boxer briefs were pushed outward about 16 inches by his boner. ?Damn. My cock is huge... And it needs relief.? He pulled it out and started stroking; Then he started jerking faster and faster. He couldn't even get his hand around it, he had to use both hands. Steve started growling and grunting. His hips started bucking and then a cock erupted like a fire hose full of cum. As he was cumming, Steve's body started growing faster. By the time he was done, after 4 orgasms, his body was huge. His biceps were roughly 25 inches around and his chest was about 50 inches around. He now stood at 6 ft 4 from a previous height of only 6 ft 2.His quads were about 30 inches around and his calves about 20 inches around. His feet had grown to accommodate his new height from size 11?s to size 13?s. His lats spread like wings, pushing his arms out further. Steve's forearms now resembled Popeye?s. After that intense workout on the *other* muscle, his penis went from 11 inches soft to 15 inches soft. Steve's Growls and grunts had woken Rochelle up, and she walked in on him. Her eyes went wide. ?I- I-I CAN EXPLA-? Her tongue was already in his mouth. At first, he was shocked, and then he just went with it and held her in his big, strong arms. Before long, Steve's now 19 inch cock, almost as thick around as a soda can, was rock hard, his grapefruit sized balls already full of cum. They were making their way to the bed, Rochelle feeling Steve's rock hard muscles all the while. Steve laid Rochelle on the bed and ripped her panties off with his teeth, and ripped her bra in two. Then he pushed his cock into her vagina. Rochelle moaned in pain but looking past it and into the pure ecstasy. He started pumping his meat into her, growling like the monster he was becoming. Steve's thrusts are making the whole house shake. Steve's balls empty themselves as he shoots his massive load into Rochelle's pussy. He roars in pleasure, shaking the entire house. His body explodes in growth, his arms swelling past 50 inches, his pecs grow to around 75 inches around, his quads now a massive about 45 inches around, his calves a stunning 30 inches around. His body sprouted upward only stopping at a monstrous height of 8 feet tall. He pulls his, now soft, cock out of Rochelle. It has grown to about 25 inches long and 15 inches around. He has no idea how, and he doesn't really care for that matter, but Rochelle's vagina went back to it?s original shape, not the slightest bit deformed from the monster that was inside her. Rochelle leaned forward, covered in sweat and looked at her behemoth of a husband. She watched as he ran through various poses, the muscle swelling slowly bigger. Steve was so turned on by his transformation, his now cantaloupe sized balls were full and his cock was fully erect again. A devious grin spread across Rochelle's face as she beckoned him onto the bed. Steve wondered how big he would become before he stopped... Then he wondered why he even cared!

How steve looks now (His penis is the only thing not correct here :P) : http://n-o-n-a-m-e.deviantart.com/ar...me-2-277080517

Last edited by chopper1234; June 28th, 2013 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Title change
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to chopper1234 For This Useful Post:
0mgj00h4x (June 28th, 2013), aiden831 (June 28th, 2013), Boatsandhoes005 (June 29th, 2013), curinga (July 1st, 2013), droz (July 12th, 2013), jts (July 1st, 2013), Omiganda (June 28th, 2013), Terrylee Long (June 28th, 2013), ts1976 (June 28th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Ragetiger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2013, 01:32 PM

Ragetiger is on a distinguished road
That was fantastic. A great start and leaves enough to build upon it later. Move over World War Z, World War M is here. *flexes and growls*

I do keep a few other shots in the scraps folder http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ragetiger/
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Ragetiger For This Useful Post:
convolution (June 28th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options