The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2013, 09:51 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
Dylan at the Gym

The heavy muscleboy sat in the back of Kyle’s car as they drove to the gym, lazily eating from a bag of fresh grapes he had got from the grocery store. It was the third one he had devoured; the first bag held a dozen apples, while the second held almost as many peaches. It seemed to Kyle that Dylan’s appetite was insatiable. ‘It makes sense, though,’ the photographer thought to himself, ‘Where else does a high school kid get the calories to he needs to be almost three hundred pounds of muscle?’

It was a relatively long drive, but they reached the gym eventually. It wasn’t huge, but it was the biggest one around, and would, Kyle hoped, suffice. As the two walked in, they were greeted by the receptionist, a fairly attractive well-muscled college-aged jock, probably in his early twenties, who would have been quite impressive had he not been standing across from Dylan.

“Hey, dudes, lookin’ pretty great,” the jock grinned at Kyle and Dylan, though his eyes were only gazing at the teenager’s muscles, running over each of Dylan’s shirt-hugging abs and heaving pecs. “I just need to see your membership card before you go on in. If you don’t have one, I can get you a temporary card for a small fee.”

Kyle was about to pull out his wallet to pay for Dylan, but the muscleteen acted before he could. “Excuse me, sir, but I don’t have a membership. And I don’t have money on me, either.”

“You don’t have a membership? That explains why I’ve never seen you before, kid… I definitely would have remembered a guy as big as you.” The guy shrugged, “I can’t let you go through though without a membership, though. I’m really sorry about that.”

Dylan’s raised his brows, and a faint smirk sneaked upon his face. Kyle heard the boy’s sleeves groan as his enormous arms crossed in front of his chest. “I came here to work out, and I’m not going away until I pump some real iron. It would be pretty bad for both us if I didn’t get what I want.” He bounced his pecs, resulting in the massive chest muscles punching violently against the strained fabric. The college kid had to blink a few times to believe that those huge pecs were real; it didn’t seem possible that anything so meaty and bulky could be so elastic and supple. “You catch my drift?”

The receptionist shook his head. “Don’t get me wrong, dude, I’d never want to piss off a beast like you, but I don’t think you understand. You need a membership to go through.”

“Just let me pay for the temporary membership, Dylan…”

The hulking adolescent turned his head towards Kyle and winked as if to say, “Don’t worry, I know what I’m doing.” Then, turning back, Dylan placed his hands behind his head. “I think it’s you who doesn’t understand, mister. You see these guns?” The receptionist looked over at the boy’s massive arms, admiring their round, hulking enormity, and the way the muscles seemed to shift lazily underneath, relaxed, powerful muscle that might have resembled a fleshy bowling ball… and, suddenly, Dylan twitched his biceps. The sleeves tightened for a second, but they couldn’t hold. The resulting flex tore straight through the already-strained sleeves, unveiling the mouthwatering teenage beef that would better be described as 'cannons' than 'guns'. “These bad boys ARE my membership. Who says I can’t go through? You? My puppies disagree, don’tcha, lil’ guys?” He looked over to his right and flexed his arm. Dylan’s biceps soared high enough that, without even tilting his head, he could kiss the very tip of it with his beautiful, masculine lips.

“You think my puppies are right, man?”

He looked back at the receptionist, to see that the college jock was breathing heavily at the sight, a growing wet spot forming on his cargo pants. “I… you’re right, kid, you’re just, just amazing…” The man reached out to touch Dylan’s bulletproof muscles, but a disapproving frown from the colossal muscleboy told him to stop mid-stretch. “Go on through, I, I won’t tell my boss…”

Kyle and Dylan continued past the counter, as the receptionist ran off to get a change of pants. Before they entered the weightroom, the muscleboy stopped and grinned down at the blond photographer. “I hope I didn’t freak you out back there. It’s just that you’ve been awfully nice to me, letting me stay over at your place during the rainstorm last night, and driving me all the way over here, and everything. I didn’t want you to have to pay for me too, so I used my… ‘persuasion skills’ to get us both a free membership. My ex always told me that I can be pretty scary when I’m persuading someone.” He grinned.

‘Scary,’ Kyle thought, ‘But also sexy as fuck.’ The way Dylan’s biceps effortlessly exploded through the shirt’s fabric made Kyle hard as hell. The kid hadn’t even started lifting yet, but his muscles were already getting pumped up. ‘Shit… this boy is a monster… how can he only be seventeen?’

“Anyways,” the musclegod continued, “At least everybody will know not to get in my way while I work out, right?” Dylan chuckled at the way Kyle’s eyes seemed glued to his gigantic biceps. “C’mon, let’s go.” He opened the door to the weightroom and gestured Kyle to enter. “Ladies first.”

---

Donald was proud of what he had accomplished. At 260lbs of muscle, Donald was huge, a true titan, with a skinny 34-inch waist that made it obvious that his mass wasn’t from eating burgers. He knew his effect on women, on men, his ability to hypnotize others with his incredible bulk and physique. He wasn’t always this big; the bulky redhead had suffered from obesity as a teenager. Everyone made fun of him, so one day he decided to improve on his body. That was the day when he transformed from the introverted fat kid to the hunk he had become today.

The bodybuilder snapped back to the present. Donald was feeling pretty good about himself that day; it was the day before his competition, his fourth one. The first three had been a cinch to win, and he had bulked up twenty pounds since he last he hit the stage. Donald was sure he would win this one too.

Today was chest day for Donald, which was good, because Donald’s pecs were his favorite part of his body. He went to work, lying down, his huge muscles spreading as he prepped himself up, then his arms grasping the bar, lifting it as he proceeded to pump one, two, three, four, FIVE reps with 585lbs. It was his bench press record, and he was proud as hell that he was strong enough to rep it five times on his first attempt. He was the biggest, baddest guy around, and everyone envied him. Or so he thought.

Suddenly, a massive, hulking, shirtless giant walked by. He was way bigger than Donald… and he seemed to be way more ripped, too. The giant smiled down at Donald, a handsome smile with sparkling teeth and stunning brown eyes, though the bodybuilder could barely make out the musclegod’s face in the bright light from the gym ceiling. “Nice job, man,” the giant rumbled, his voice oozing youthful masculinity, “You look pretty buff. Wanna’ spot me?”

Donald only worked out with big guys; he didn’t associate with anyone below 200lbs. But this stud was obviously way, way bigger than that, he even dwarfed Donald himself! Grudgingly, the bodybuilder stood up behind the bench and wiped the sweat from his brow. This musclegod may be fucking massive, but there’s no way he could be stronger than Donald.

Then the giant musclebeast laid down on the bench and started pumping out reps. As the musclefreak was pressing the bar, Donald finally caught a glimpse of his face, and… holy fuck! How old was this kid?

“…eighteen, nineteen, twenty! Fuck yeah, that was a sweet warm-up! Hey, man, can ya’ add two more 45lbs plates to each side? I need to get a REAL pump in these babies…”

The older bodybuilder obeyed, adding 180lbs to the bar. While the teen resumed benching, Donald added up the weights in his head… 765lbs! Damn!

“Hey, kid,” Donald said after the muscleteen had finished another set of twenty reps, “Just who are you, anyways?”

The boy sat up, surprised. “Oh, I guess I never introduced myself, huh? I’m Dylan. High school senior.” He extended his arm out, palm open. “And you are…?”

“The name’s Donald, and I’m a bodybuilder” the redhead grasped Dylan’s hand and shook it. Out of habit, Donald squeezed the kid’s hand to test his strength. The kid smiled at him, revealing two rows of flawless white teeth… and then returned the squeeze with mind-blowing pressure. He nearly crushed Donald’s fist in his grip! The bodybuilder winced as he pulled his arm back, but the teenager didn’t seem to have even noticed the effect of his bone-crushing grasp on the older bodybuilder. “Shall we get back to the workout?”

---

Meanwhile, Kyle watched from a distance as Dylan showed off to the bodybuilder, snapping a photo quietly every few seconds. These pictures were coming out perfectly. Each of Dylan’s reps made the muscleteen’s massive arms explode, his gargantuan pecs inflate until they looked like they would rip out of the “Get BIG n’ BUFF 4XL” t-shirt at any moment. As the muscleboy worked out, an arrogant smirk slowly spreading upon his gorgeous lips, the older bodybuilder stood behind him gaping at the teen’s superhuman strength as Dylan easily pumped the enormous weights. These pictures would be excellent advertising for BIG n’ BUFF.

---

Donald was shocked as Dylan finished his last set. For the finale, the unstoppable muscleteen had 855lbs on the bar, almost three hundred pounds more than Donald’s own bench record! The kid pumped out ten reps, but just when Donald thought he would stop, the kid pumped out ten more. And ten after that. And then ten again. By the time the freak kid was done, Donald had counted fifty reps, and Dylan still wasn’t tired!

“Don’t want to drain my energy too soon,” the kid winked at Donald. “Besides, if my pecs get any bigger I’ll have to buy a new shirt! My biceps have already ripped through the sleeves…”

“Goddamn, kid, if I didn’t just see you bench over three times your bodyweight, I’d think you’re on juice! You’re not taking anything, are you?”

Dylan shook his head, droplets of fine sweat slinging off his dark hair, “Hell no. My musclepower comes solely from a balanced diet of bread, meat, fruit, and veggies, and everything in between. I eat anything and everything, and no matter what I consume, it all turns into pure muscle.” The adolescent raised his right bicep and flexed, admiring the enormous musclesphere, “Incidentally, that was less than three times my bodyweight. I weighed myself in at 316lbs last time I checked.”

Donald’s eyes widened. “Last time you checked?”

“A few days ago,” Dylan admitted, the tone of his voice a mixture of innocent and cocky. "I might be a few pounds heavier..."

“Ho-ly-Shit! You’re a genetic freak if I’ve ever seen one!” And then, realizing what he had just said, “Not in a bad way, of course! I wouldn’t want to piss off a stud like you! But damn, over three hundred pounds and still in high school. I bet the ladies can’t get enough of you.”

Dylan laughed, walking over to pull-up bar, the big meaty spheres of his glutes grinding against each other with every stride. “Yeah, I hear that a lot. Come over here and help me with my workout.”

The bodybuilder followed the muscleteen, curious what the kid planned to do. Dylan handed him a belt. On it were two hundred pounds of iron.

“Wear this,” the kid ordered. Donald obeyed. “Now grab onto my neck and hold on tight.”

As soon as he did so, Dylan started powering out reps on the pull-up bar. Up and down, up and down, the teen tirelessly pulled nearly 800lbs using only his lat and arm muscles. Grasping the kid’s incredible body, Donald could actually FEEL Dylan’s enormous back blossom into a vast plane of unyielding muscle, even under the shirt spread so thin across his powerful torso that it was starting to look more like a second skin than an actual garment. The muscleteen counted reps, “Twenty, twenty-one, twenty-two…” but the bodybuilder was too busy holding onto Dylan’s body to listen, the kid’s muscles expanding with every pump and forcing apart his fingers with their growing size. The weight belt pulled down on Donald’s mass, making it even harder for the bodybuilder to keep his grip. Donald growled and applied every ounce of strength he had to holding onto that teenage body, but even his strongest grip couldn’t dent the stud’s impossibly dense musculature as the muscleboy vigorously pumped out reps. “Sixty-one, sixty-two, sixty-three…” the teenager counted, each rep inflating his biceps a little bigger, his back a little wider, his power a little stronger. The kid’s muscles started sweating, drenching the shirt in his overwhelmingly male sudor. Donald was dizzy as the slippery, sweaty mountain of muscle burgeoned beneath his fingers, and he felt that he could barely hold on…

---

Kyle continued observing the scene. Dylan had flexed his bicep, a prodigious ball of muscle exploding from his arm, and the bodybuilder’s jaw dropped in awe at such mind-boggling enormity. SNAP! Picture perfect. The dude’s face was blown away by the teen’s overwhelming size, and the photo showed it. Then Dylan indicated towards another part of the gym, and the two headed off to… a pull-up bar? The kid handed the older guy a weighted belt with an ungodly amount of steel on it, saying a few words while he flashed that trademark perfect smile of his (‘does he even realize how hot those lips are?’) Then Dylan grabbed onto the pull-up bar and started pumping out reps… with the bodybuilder hanging on his back! The kid ceaselessly pulled up their combined weight, probably over 800 pounds, and didn’t stop until the guy holding onto him looked like he was about to fall off.

---

When Dylan dropped back to the ground, Donald fell off his back. He was breathing hard, exhausted, his big, muscled arms aching from hanging onto the powerful teenager. He had never imagined being lifted so easily! And by a kid, not even out of high school!

“…and that makes one hundred reps!” the teenage musclegod announced. He looked down on the floor, where Donald was lying, exhausted. “What up, big guy? You can’t be tired already, we just started! Get off your ass and help me do squats!”

For the next two hours Dylan and Donald worked out. Dylan, of course, dominated. Donald was getting more and more worn-out from just trying to keep up with the teen’s heavy lifts, and yet the musclekid himself was an unstoppable fountain of vigor. Every time he pumped up his muscles, Dylan seemed to have a new surge of energy. Donald could hardly comprehend how this high school kid was easily lifting weights that powerlifters would envy, and the fact that the boy seemed to gain more musclepower, more dynamic energy with every flex just blew his mind. Of course, by this time Dylan’s record-breaking work-out had attracted quite a few other gym-goers, muscular guys and skinny guys alike. They asked him about his schedule, his diet, his stats, even his favorite work-out music, but once Dylan made it obvious that he wouldn’t appreciate distractions from his lifting, the overzealous fans backed away.

“Shit, kid,” Donald said, “You’re more jacked than I ever dreamed of being. I remember in college girls thought I was hot as fuck, and I was way smaller than you are. I can’t even imagine all the pussy you must be getting with a body like that, kid.”

Dylan laughed as he curled two 180lbs barbells. With each rep his biceps bulged into gigantic cannonballs, and as they stretched his triceps formed a delicious arc twice as big. Donald watched the teen’s arms as they continued to flex and expand. He felt something, a sort of awe, familiar and yet nostalgic. It was the same awe he experienced back when he first saw a bodybuilder flex in one of his magazines. But this muscleboy fucking dwarfed that old bodybuilder, it wasn’t even a competition. He remembered being a fat kid in high school, back when the mean jocks used to corner him in the hallway and use his flabby belly as a punching bag. Donald was glad Dylan wasn’t one of those jocks. A punch from Dylan could probably do way more damage than anything those high school jocks did.

“What’s your shirt say?” Donald asked. “Get BIG n’ BUFF… 4XL… what’s that?”

The teen dropped the dumbbells on the floor. Thirty reps with each arm. He flexed. Fucking huge. Huger than ever.

“BIG n’ BUFF? It’s a company. They make workout equipment. Make supplements too. I always use their shit. You should check them out”

It was a lie, of course, but a harmless one. Donald was enraptured. “BIG n’ BUFF, huh? I’ll look them up as soon as I get home. Sounds like the kind of stuff I need to gain more muscle.”

Dylan shrugged, striding over to the mirror. He lifted the hem of his shirt, revealing two columns of ripped, shredded muscle. “Yeah, check out these abs. I’ve got a fucking eight-pack here.” He casually glanced at the older bodybuilder. “Come here, see if you can hurt me.”

“No way man,” Donald shook his head, “I’m exhausted. I can hardly even move my arm.”

“Don’t worry, I won’t flex,” Dylan promised. He let out a deep breath and relaxed his abs, though they still looked dense as lead. “See?”

“Fine, then,” the redhead grumbled. He walked in front of Dylan, forming a fist as hard as he could. Then, pulling his arm back, turning his hips, he swung his fist into the teen’s midsection, putting the entire momentum of his body into that one superpunch.

Instantly, Donald cried out in pain. He collapsed on the floor, holding his fist in his other hand. “Shit! I think you almost cracked my knuckles! You said you wouldn’t flex, damn it!”

“I didn’t, dude,” Dylan replied, “This is what my abs would look like if they were flexed.” Then, tensing his lower torso, Dylan really flexed his muscles. His rippling abs actually started to grow and bulge and push out against each other, eight bricks of muscle that were each easily distinguished by the eye, powerful slabs unyielding and indestructible. The Greek Gods carved out of marble couldn’t hope to imitate such hardness.

“Now that you got a chance to punch me, it’s only fair I get to punch you.” Dylan chuckled when he saw Donald’s horrified face. “I’m only kidding, dude. I’m don’t want to kill ya’.” Then, crouching down next to Donald, he said, “You’ve been a great work-out buddy. I’m going to stay here a bit longer, but you’re totally drained. Go home and get some rest. Maybe we can work-out again some time.”

Dylan winked at the older bodybuilder one last time before walking away. Donald quickly collected himself and drove home as fast as he could. He had never reacted this way to another man, but this incredible teenage musclegod, with his handsome face and his mind-boggling power and his irresistible youth and virility, this kid made him gay if he wasn’t already. He was going to have a very long jerk-off session this afternoon. It would be the longest of his life.

---

The teen giant strode into the locker room. Kyle was there, shuffling through the pictures in his camera.

“Like what you saw?” The muscleboy asked. He walked over and sat down next to Kyle, looking into the camera. There was a photo of a beautiful, gargantuan muscular adolescent squatting a barbell holding an unfathomable amount of weight. The teen’s perfect lips spread into a smile that was calm, casual, almost smug as he pressed over half a ton of iron with his powerful teen glutes. By contrast, the man spotting him had his mouth hanging open and his eyes wide, as if in awe, perhaps with jealousy or even lust. A few other men and women could be seen in the background of the photo, though they all seemed puny in relation to the muscleteen. More than one of them was looking in the boy’s direction. One of them almost looked like they had a boner, though it could have just been a trick of the light.

“Liked it? I loved it! You went through every single pose and flex imaginable. These photos are going to turn out great.” Kyle paused a bit as he shifted his eyes from the camera to the teenager. Fuck. Three hundred pounds of muscle. Superhuman strength. Sexy face. Sitting right next to him. He looked even bigger up close, pumped powerfully from the workout. The kid could rape him and he wouldn’t be able to do anything about it. Not that he would mind.

“There’s only one thing left. I should have done this earlier, but I thought I should ask you for your permission first. The people who I am selling these photos to, well, they’ve wanted to get some shirtless shots of you for their advertising campaign. I’m not going to force you to do it if you don’t want to, Dylan, but I’m willing to pay a nice bonus if you do.”

The muscleboy chuckled. “Kyle, you think I’d feel shy about doing a shirtless pic? Dude, I love showing off! Don’t even bother paying me extra.”

And that’s how Dylan’s first shirtless photos came about.

Kyle ended up taking about a dozen or so shots with his camera. They all turned out perfectly. First, he had Dylan flex his pecs, tearing the BIG n’ BUFF shirt down the middle. It was a torso shot, with the muscleteen staring directly at the camera with those big beautiful brown eyes that made Kyle shudder. The boy’s pecs heaved forward, bursting through the fabric of the shirt like a surge of water through a dam, the two enormous muscle-pillows exploding towards the camera. His arms were held at his side, balls of muscle relaxed and yet huge; it was impossible to ignore Dylan’s impressive biceps and triceps, even when unflexed. In another shot, Dylan was in the shower, his eyes closed, mouth barely open as tiny droplets of water splattered over his seductive male body and soaked his powerful muscles. The photo offered a breathtaking view of his monstrous pectorals, his colossal arms, and his flawless eight-pack. A third shot featured Dylan showing off his broad, expansive back. The staggering width of the muscleboy’s shoulders was only more amazing when contrasted with his skinny waist; Dylan’s belly was tiny even compared to most female models! At the bottom of the photo, one could easily see the muscleteen’s thick prominent glutes pushing against his basketball shorts, the deliciously erotic musclebutt seeming to explode from the boy’s miniscule waist. Dylan’s powerful neck was twisted towards the camera so that he could gaze directly at the viewer. He was winking, and his lips were curled in a cocky smirk, as if saying, ‘Yeah, I know you want this’.

“That’s amazing, Dylan,” the blond finally said. “Let’s wrap this up and go home.”

---

Kyle drove Dylan back to the teen’s house. The radio was turned up, playing the latest pop music. Dylan casually popped and flexed his muscles to the tune as if pumping weights. The photographer worked hard to keep his eyes on the road, despite the bulging mass of beauty sitting in his backseat.

“The company is Big n’ Buff, right?” the teen suddenly asked

“Which company?”

“You know, the one you’re selling my pictures to. Big n’ Buff?”

“Oh, yeah,” Kyle replied, “That’s them. They make equipment and supplements and stuff.

Dylan shrugged. “I told that bodybuilder who I was working out with about it. Told him that I’ve been using it for a while, and that he should use their products too if he wants to be big like me.”

The photographer chuckled. “Using it for a while, have you? The company itself is fairly young. They’ve had a rough first year and they’re looking for a few models to help them promote their image and attract more customers.”

“Then why not let me talk to them?” the muscleboy asked. “Next time you meet up with them, bring me along too. I can help you strike a deal with them. I’m great at persuading people..." and then, with a naughty grin, "but you know that already, don't you?”

Kyle thought about it for a few seconds. “Sounds like a good idea. I haven’t actually talked to anyone there yet. I have a middleman, or rather a middlewoman, whom I talk to first. But I’ll see what we can do about arranging a meeting.”

After a few more minutes of driving, they reached Dylan’s house.

“Thanks a lot for everything, Kyle. I'm serious, you've been a really awesome friend to me.” The muscleboy smiled, “When I become internationally famous, I’ll pay you back and you can retire in luxury.”

“Yeah, right, big guy” the photographer laughed, “Call me when you find the solution for world peace.”

Kyle watched the hulking muscleboy slam the door behind him. Then, with a sigh of lost passion, he drove back home.

Last edited by MuscleHintz; April 13th, 2014 at 07:12 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to MuscleHintz For This Useful Post:
beachdude (June 29th, 2013), bigbearny (June 30th, 2013), cg12345 (June 29th, 2013), convolution (July 2nd, 2013), Hanugumo (June 29th, 2013), Herald (June 29th, 2013), I<3Muscles (June 30th, 2013), iceman75 (June 28th, 2013), jetphoenix (July 3rd, 2013), kamaswami (June 30th, 2013), LoveEmBig (March 27th, 2014), makurra (July 18th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (July 1st, 2013), milwmuscleguy (June 29th, 2013), musclegrowthdm (June 30th, 2013), muscular (June 29th, 2013), racecar (June 28th, 2013), Terrylee Long (June 29th, 2013), wjlepetomane (July 4th, 2013), worshipper (June 29th, 2013)
  #2   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2013, 09:54 PM

I posted this in the last story, but I'll do it again for those who might have missed it:

I think I ought to apologize for not responding to any comments on this story for four months.

But I have been reading your comments, and I have been working on another Dylan story. Oh believe me, I have.

And tonight, I present the longest Dylan story yet! Dylan at the Gym!

Like always, please read, review, and comment! It's hot off Microsoft Word so I may have made a few oversights but I'm very satisfied with my work. I hope you love reading it as much I did writing it.
  #3   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2013, 10:32 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,305 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Yay!

Oh, yes. Very hot! It had the desired effect on me, I can assure you. I like the abs scene the most. The idea of a very narrow waist in contrast to the huge upper torso really lights my fire. Thanks for writing this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
MuscleHintz (June 29th, 2013)
  #4   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2013, 10:50 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Dude, I have been fascinated with Dylan since the first story, and I gotta say, not only did his gym session live up to my expectations of him, but he surpassed them with ease! I think he loved messing with Donald, blowing his mind time after time. I mean the bench press, 50 reps with 855 pounds, without a lifting shirt, had Dylan attempted a max bench press, I'm not sure Donald, Kyle, or myself would've been able to handle it. Then doing pull ups with an additional 500 pounds hanging off of him? Had he done reps with one hand, I probably would've cum in my pants. I'm much like Donald, I may not have been gay before being in Dylan's presence, but seeing that much power and muscle in person may have forced me to admit that I am at least bisexual, if not all the way homosexual. Yeah, I hope there's more to this story soon, I personally would've loved to see more lifting, if only to continue blowing Donald's mind, and of course my own, not that you haven't done that already. This story was everything I was wanting from it and more! Keep up the great work!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
  #5   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2013, 12:20 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
http://www.facebook.com/arpeejay

Last edited by arpeejay; Yesterday at 05:45 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to arpeejay For This Useful Post:
  #6   Add to I<3Muscles's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2013, 10:14 AM

I<3Muscles is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleHintz View Post
TKyle ended up taking about a dozen or so shots with his camera. They all turned out perfectly. First, he had Dylan flex his pecs, tearing the BIG n? BUFF shirt down the middle. It was a torso shot, with the muscleteen staring directly at the camera with those big beautiful brown eyes that made Kyle shudder. The boy?s pecs heaved forward, bursting through the fabric of the shirt like a surge of water through a dam, the two enormous muscle-pillows exploding towards the camera. His arms were held at his side, balls of muscle relaxed and yet huge; it was impossible to ignore Dylan?s impressive biceps and triceps, even when unflexed. In another shot, Dylan was in the shower, his eyes closed, mouth barely open as tiny droplets of water splattered over his seductive male body and soaked his powerful muscles. The photo offered a breathtaking view of his monstrous pectorals, his colossal arms, and his flawless eight-pack. A third shot featured Dylan showing off his broad, expansive back. The staggering width of the muscleboy?s shoulders was only more amazing when contrasted with his skinny waist; Dylan?s belly was tiny even compared to most female models! At the bottom of the photo, one could easily see the muscleteen?s thick prominent glutes pushing against his basketball shorts, the deliciously erotic musclebutt seeming to explode from the boy?s miniscule waist. Dylan?s powerful neck was twisted towards the camera so that he could gaze directly at the viewer. He was winking, and his lips were curled in a cocky smirk, as if saying, ?Yeah, I know you want this?.
It's impossible for me to say how much I LOVED this paragraph. The rest of the story is incredible, but this one passage, to me, demonstrates what makes Dylan such a hot and powerful character.

Dylan is sexy, and he fucking knows it. He knows he's absolutely massive, with his enormous pecs and arms, and he knows he has the proportions that most bodybuilders only dream of with his incredibly wide shoulders and tiny waist. Even his strong, muscular ass contributes to his perfect model body. Finally, Dylan's got a young, beautiful face, and he knows that his youth and beauty makes his irresistible sexuality even more erotic.

But Dylan doesn't brag about his manliness. He's confident enough to know that just by revealing his incredible muscles, others will be in awe. He's seductive and he's cocky but he never feels like he needs to be a prick about it.

In other words, "Yes, Dylan, I DO want that!"
The Following User Says Thank You to I<3Muscles For This Useful Post:
MuscleHintz (July 1st, 2013)
  #7   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2013, 08:44 AM

Thank you, everyone who has commented!

I don't know when I will post my next installment in the series. This is due to a combination of not having enough time to write, needing creativity to think what scenario should happen next, proofreading, and of course, the writing itself.

If anyone has any ideas on what you want Dylan to do, feel free to post them!

Also, I want to compile all the Dylan stories into one topic, but I want to see if there is an audience for that first. Do you want to see all of the Dylan stories in one single post? That would make it easier to read the series but I don't want to do so if there isn't an interest in it.
  #8   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2013, 09:22 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
http://www.facebook.com/arpeejay

Last edited by arpeejay; Yesterday at 05:43 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arpeejay For This Useful Post:
makurra (July 17th, 2013), MuscleHintz (July 2nd, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options