The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2013, 02:15 PM

Thanked 2,625 Times in 311 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
Caveman - Part Sixteen

This is short, because I suddenly realized I hadn't posted anything in a while. Sorry, I've been spending all my writing time on RP-ing and chatting, and also managed to catch a summer cold while also stepping up my gym workouts. It hasn't been a good week.

I will probably be offline for most of this week, too, unfortunately, although there's a chance I'll be able to use a lot of that time to write, so there may be a bunch of stuff a week from now.

-----

Caveman
Part Sixteen

This story has been completed. Content warnings and general description are included with part one, general commentary will be after part twenty.

Part One | Part Two | Part Three | Part Four | Part Five | Part Six | Part Seven | Part Eight | Part Nine | Part Ten | Part Eleven | Part Twelve | Part Thirteen | Part Fourteen | Part Fifteen | Part Sixteen | Part Seventeen | Part Eighteen | Part Nineteen | Part Twenty

-----
Hi! I'm Stanley, the talking fish!
--Bill Vallely, Mark McClellan, Art Nichols, Ken Lopez, P. Zorito, and J. Jackson, The Fish That Should've Gotten Away (from Valiant Comics' Super Mario Bros.)
-----

As I jogged through town, I started evaluating possible plans.

Of course, a lot depended on whether Gary knew I was still alive. I had no doubt that he could have found out -- but on the other hand, he wasn't omnipotent, or even omniscient, as the rebellion of his computer system demonstrated. Heck, he was now relying on the assistance of thousands of zombie-like men who were incapable of following any complex orders -- that alone would probably distract him tremendously.

And I still had a tremendous advantage in size and strength over him. If I could get close enough without his knowledge, I could probably do enough damage in one blow to permanently disable him.

On the other hand, if he was serious about not attracting attention, he would probably be keeping an eye on the surrounding areas, and wouldn't turn his back on the entrance for long. And he had already demonstrated that he had the capability both to knock me unconscious and to have me not only killed but completely destroyed.

Whatever plan I came up with was going to have to be a real winner -- I was up against someone with unquestionably superior technology, an unknown but potentially inexhaustible material superiority, an actual army of followers who I felt responsible for keeping free of harm, and apparently no scruples whatsoever. But hey, no pressure!

My jog went on quite a long time; I didn't think it was a good idea to go much above normal human speed during daylight hours in public, and naturally our house was as far away from the airport as possible without leaving the suburbs. Noise pollution was for the poor, not "elites" like my parents.

Unfortunately, all I had to show for the prolonged run was a rejection of every definite idea I could come up with. Obviously I was going to have to sneak into the cave, but doing so would require some information which could not be obtained without approaching the cave -- were the brainwashed men bringing things into the cave? Were there boxes being left sitting around so I could pull a Metal Gear and crawl inside? -- and I couldn't get close enough to do that safely.

Fortunately, when I arrived back in my neighborhood it was the middle of the night, so I could speed up just a little. As I passed through the downtown area -- which was strangely deserted for a Friday night, even given the late hour -- someone called to me from an alleyway. It was so unexpected that I actually stopped.

Ordinarily, voices out of dark alleyways are best ignored, but the rules of self-preservation didn't exactly apply to me any more. I had the word of Gary's computer that attacks by plain force basically no longer worked against my body, and I could almost certainly tear any attacker -- up to and including the men enhanced by Gary -- into confetti if I so desired. Gary could certainly kill me, but he wouldn't bother calling me into a dark alleyway first.

So I stopped and looked in. The alley contained two dumpsters, a few garbage cans, a small assortment of miscellaneous trash, and one Paul Williams, my enemy from the school basketball team, stark naked and holding a garbage can in front of his crotch. He had definitely managed to get into Gary's enhancement program without me -- he was easily as big as Norris had been when last I saw him -- but instead of being a mindless zombie, he was his usual unpleasant self. Half of me wanted to run up and hug him just for not being mind-controlled, half wanted to smirk at him for obviously being caught naked in an alleyway.

"I should have known you'd still be around." Obviously, this was a crime he was not willing to forgive lightly. I decided to let the smirk win out.

"Is that a garbage can, or are you just glad to see me, Williams?"

"Shut up, fucker!"

"Aw, did I hurt your feelings, shithead?"

Paul's response was unprintable. Still, he knew what was going on, and seemed to be in need of assistance. I peeled off my shirt and tossed it to him.

"Stop mating with your superior and put that on."

He pulled it on; I grabbed him as his head poked out the top, tucked him under my shoulder, and ran for home. After a while, I clapped my other hand over his mouth; all the profanity he was shouting might attract attention, and I didn't want any -- from any source whatsoever.

When we reached my house -- Paul had gone quiet, so I was able to use that hand to unlock the door -- I took the precaution of carrying Paul up to my bedroom, putting him down on the floor, and sitting on his chest. I hated the idea of chemical seduction, but I really, really needed allies, and whatever it was that I was generating, it was the fastest way to make Paul want to help.

"Well?"

"Well, what, Williams?"

"What the fuck are you going to do to me?"

"Nothing just yet, shithead. Tell me, what did you mean by 'you'd still be around' earlier?"

Paul shrugged, or at least tried. "The caveman sent you off with a bomb. I didn't think I'd see you again."

It took me a few moments to pull my jaw off the floor and figure out the ramifications of this. "Wait, you saw that? I thought everyone was mind-controlled!"

Paul tried to shrug again. "Everyone but me. It didn't take, I don't know why. It's a good thing they're all so damn stupid or I would have gotten caught right away. Instead I just pretended until I had the chance to run away, but then I realized I had outgrown my clothes and so I had to hide in an alleyway."

"All right, then, tell me what happened. This is important."

"Well, let's see. Everyone turned into a zombie, and you got knocked out. And then the needles came out and injected everyone again, except you. And then these trucks of food came out, and the caveman ordered everyone to eat, and they all got bigger, like me. He just watched that -- it turned out that some of them were so stupid they couldn't even eat right, so he had to run around giving more specific orders to some of them. And then you woke up."

"Okay, I remember that part. Did he realize he didn't kill me?"

"Nah, he had other stuff to do. Say, do you mind shifting a little? I'm getting a little... uncomfortable."

I shifted around to look; sure enough, Paul's cock was hard as a rock. At least that was still working. I grinned and stood up.

"Okay, then, you can get up now. Well, if Gary doesn't know I'm still alive, that's good. I just have to sneak in and beat the shit out of him, then."

"How the hell do you think you're going to do that?"

I looked down at him, smirked, and flexed my arms. "Come on, he may be bigger than most guys, but compared to me..."

Paul sniggered. "Oh, yeah, you missed that part."

Uh-oh.

Last edited by tekuno; August 31st, 2013 at 09:40 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (July 7th, 2013), Anifanatic10 (July 9th, 2013), bigbearny (July 7th, 2013), bikebot2100 (July 7th, 2013), Braun1 (July 8th, 2013), convolution (July 8th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (July 8th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (July 8th, 2013), muscular (July 9th, 2013), nnnrg (July 8th, 2013), Reeza (July 8th, 2013), renbear (July 7th, 2013), rododoro3 (July 10th, 2013), superkappa (July 8th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (July 8th, 2013), xenon (July 8th, 2013)
  #2   Add to superkappa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2013, 06:00 AM

superkappa is on a distinguished road
Can't wait to see what's next. Short, but awesome installment. Thanks!
  #3   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2013, 12:48 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
I still want to know why the computer (a) had the self-awareness and self-determination to rebel, and (2) why the heck Gary is going about ruling the world with a plan that's guaranteed to fail, and (iii) why he doesn't KNOW it's going to fail, as he was apparently smarter than that before.

Also, how was he so convincingly friendly before without the 'muahaha' attack - he's so single-tracked now, it doesn't fit. Something else is going on there.
  #4   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2013, 01:24 PM

All your questions from A to 3 will be answered eventually, but since I don't plan on making anyone into Ruffini the dog, the answers have to come from plausible sources. Patience, patience.

By the way, Nnnrg, when are you going to post that story here?
  #5   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2013, 04:29 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
I am just going to wait until the final pieces of the puzzle fall in to place before directly commenting on what is actually going on. For all we know Gary could just be all "LOL gais I got you. I was toats bored and wanted to see what you'd do." And then the rest of the crew would just respond with "Oooooooh yooooooooou~! Now let's all do something fan-service related." At least I finally caught up on reading these all since the 6th installment. Good writing so far, though. I like story lines, since the normal "grow and fuck" or "steal and fuck over" formula is usually boring unless there's something else going on. Not that I'm dissing people who like those things. Floats, goats, boats, moats, etc.

And don't feel bad Tekuno, it's not like you have deadlines to write your own creative story. Besides, you churn out way more stuff than some other lazy writers who write the same amount of stuff that you do per section but never get around to doing it because they are too busy playing Animal Crossing or LaTale or maybe they're making dress designs for a competition just to get the Fashion Designer title in LaTale but they are failing miserably because they can't make an outfit that looks super astonishing compared to all those other entries since they are very accustomed to making PRACTICAL dress designs and not super-duper-Frenchie-runway designs and maybe it's the same kind of people that don't care about run on sentences because they are too lazy and/or preoccupied with stuff to even finish a

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnrg View Post
I still want to know why the computer (a) had the self-awareness and self-determination to rebel, and (2) why the heck Gary is going about ruling the world with a plan that's guaranteed to fail, and (iii) why he doesn't KNOW it's going to fail, as he was apparently smarter than that before.

Also, how was he so convincingly friendly before without the 'muahaha' attack - he's so single-tracked now, it doesn't fit. Something else is going on there.
Look at me still talking when there's Science to do.
When I look out there, it makes me GLaD I'm not you.
I've experiments to run; there is research to be done on the people who are still alive.
And believe me I am still alive.
I'm doing science and I'm still alive.
I feel fantastic and I'm still alive.
While you're dying I'll be still alive.
And when you're dead I will be still alive.
Still alive.

That at least answers the AI part. /o/

*referencing GLaDOS* AKA: the most notorious rogue computer in the science fiction universe. . . Since HAL, anyway. Though let's face it, GLaDOS is way scarier than HAL. She also sings original songs. Which makes her a quintuple threat. (Acting, Song-writing, Singing, Science-ing, Murdering)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:
renbear (July 9th, 2013), rododoro3 (July 10th, 2013)
  #6   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 8th, 2013, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarity View Post
Besides, you churn out way more stuff than some other lazy writers who write the same amount of stuff that you do per section but never get around to doing it because they are too busy playing Animal Crossing or LaTale or maybe they're making dress designs for a competition just to get the Fashion Designer title in LaTale but they are failing miserably because they can't make an outfit that looks super astonishing compared to all those other entries since they are very accustomed to making PRACTICAL dress designs and not super-duper-Frenchie-runway designs and maybe it's the same kind of people that don't care about run on sentences because they are too lazy and/or preoccupied with stuff to even finish a
Yeah, it would be terrible if I was wasting time replaying video games I've already beaten... like Cursed Treasure 2 or Super Mario 3D Land. It would be a horrendous waste of time which would be totally unconscionable. ...or at least, it will be after I beat the Barbarian Queen level with a "Brilliant" rating.

Thankfully, while I'm offline, I'll be away from my 3DS, at least.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
nnnrg (July 10th, 2013), renbear (July 9th, 2013)
  #7   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2013, 08:16 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekuno View Post
All your questions from A to 3 will be answered eventually, but since I don't plan on making anyone into Ruffini the dog, the answers have to come from plausible sources. Patience, patience.

By the way, Nnnrg, when are you going to post that story here?
When I get it to a point where I don't feel ashamed to post it, of course.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options