The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2007, 02:29 PM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,280 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
Best Friends - Part 13

In those few moments before you are completely awake you live in a dream world. I was allowing myself a few pleasures before I opened my eyes and began this new day. The first thing I noted was how great I felt. The memories of the displays of muscle and strength from last night, the sex with Will early this morning, and the way his body felt under mine all caused me to want to fall back asleep. I wanted to live in this incredible joy for a lot longer. The only thing that caused me to open my eyes was the instant realization that Will had grown more ? he had obviously grown a lot. I knew immediately that the intense growth had been caused by the intense sex. I somehow knew that by fucking him I caused him to grow. That thought started to get me hard again.

When I opened my eyes I began to understand that no part of my body was touching the bed. I was completely on Will?s back, ass, and legs. My head was at the bottom of his shoulder blades and my feet stretched only to the top of his calves. I glanced to the right and left - realizing that Will?s shoulders spread almost all the way across his queen-size bed! At this moment Will was my bed ? his body size surpassing mine by a mind-blowing amount. I knew his shoulders had to be over three feet wide. This knowledge caused my cock to get even harder. I turned my head to look down at the foot of the bed and saw that Will?s feet hung off the end of the bed by a lot ? and, looking up, saw that his head was against the wall at the topside of the bed. He was massive ? beyond my wildest dreams. I instinctively started rubbing my hard cock into his ass. I could sense that he was half awake. He could feel my body moving. Even though it felt incredible to be lying on top of his body, I could tell his body was very hard ? everywhere ? even his ass, which I continued to push my cock into, felt like stone. I placed my hands up on his huge back and marveled at how much muscle was underneath me. I sensed that he was more awake by this time. I also knew he realized he had grown a lot. I could tell the thought pleased him very much ? and excited him.

I decided to suggest, with my mind, that he get up and make us some coffee. This way I could stay in bed for a little longer and get a view of his beautiful new body as he moved to the kitchen. I sent him the message to make some coffee. There was no movement. I decided he might not be as awake as I thought. I sent a stronger message ordering my muscle pup to fix his master some coffee. The message was strong enough to even wake him up if he was still asleep.

?Make your own coffee,? Will said with his face still half in a pillow.

?What did you say, muscle slave?? I asked in a strong voice. ?Get up and make your master some coffee.?

Will reached around and grabbed my ass with one hand. He lifted my entire body a little in the air and turned his gigantic body over. It was my first glance at his now insanely massive chest. He lowered my body back down - as soon as he was lying on his back. My chin was resting on his right pec ? and my head was bent back so far that it hurt ? his chest was too huge to rest my head on it comfortably. I slid my body up so my arms were folded on his chest and my upper body rested there. I noticed two things immediately. First, my elbows sticking out did not even come close to reaching the width of his humongous chest and, secondly, my back hurt because it was bent so much by his protruding pecs.

Will said, ?I guess I should tell you, James, that you really can?t control my mind. You can?t make me do anything.? And with that he gave me a big smile. I noticed that even his face muscles looked chiseled and powerful.

?What?? I asked disbelieving, ?But yesterday and last night. All those things you did.?

?I did all of those feats because I really liked all of your suggestions. You are one freaky muscle lover, my little friend. Your ideas gave me a raging hard-on the entire time.?

?How can that be? You did everything I suggested - perfectly,? I said stammering.

?Well you give pretty direct instructions and I?m just that good,? Will said moving his arms behind his head and I noticed, for the first time, how huge his arms had grown. His biceps weren?t just bigger than my head ? they were bigger than my upper body.

?Why you little shit,? I cried out, noticing that his chest still protruded out with his arms behind his head.

?From the way my body feels this morning, James, I think you should be saying ?why you fucking huge shit,?? Will said laughing.

I immediately took my fist and slammed it into his stomach. Pain shot through my hand. It was as if I had decided to punch the sidewalk.

?Was that a punch or were you tickling me,? Will asked. ?Cause I barely felt a thing.?

My hand was really aching, but I needed answers. ?But you can hear me when I send thoughts to you ? can?t you??

?Hell yeah, little buddy. And I know you can read my mind because you knew all the things I wanted to do last night, as well. You know how to create quite the show and I?m the guy to live out your deepest desires.? Will could see that I was sulking. ?What?s the matter??

?Well, it?s just that you?re growing so big and strong. I wanted some kind of power, too. I was so excited that I could control you. I wanted to be able to send messages to make you do lots of things. I wanted some kind of power, too!? I said looking away from him.

Will brought his huge arms down from behind his head, grabbed me by the waist and pulled me up his body until my face was even with his. ?But, James, you can! You can send your thoughts to me easily ? and you read my thoughts and the thoughts of those other guys last night. That was incredible. But more importantly, man, you don?t have to control me to get me to do something for you. All you have to do is ask. I would do anything for you. I love you James. You are the reason that I am this big and strong. We both know that. We can?t explain it, yet, but we know it?s true. You are everything I want in a lover. You get off on my body more than I do and I didn?t think that was possible. You just name it man ? and I?ll do it for you. You control me through our love for each other ? not because of some other power. I think our love is stronger than anything. I?ll do anything you ask ? freely. My desire is to please you ? and you alone.?

By the end of Will?s speech I had the hard-on of all hard-ons. I never thought I would feel this king of connection with someone. I knew I loved this giant, too. Will could feel my growing cock. He lifted my body off of his easily ? holding me at the wait with one hand and at the chest with the other. He raised his head off the bed and looked down at my cock. He said, ?Well, look at what we have here. Is that for me? Are you that hot and bothered because Big Herc tells you he loves you??

?Yes,? was all that I could say.

?Well,? Will said, ?let?s see if I can help you with that. Here, brace yourself against the wall, Mr. James. I?m getting you off.? And Will lifted me slowly so I could put my hands against the wall above his head. Because he was so big now he had to slide his body down as he held me by the waist. He lowered my rigid cock into his warm waiting mouth ? sucked on in for a few seconds ? and then started lifting me up and down so my cock slid back and forth in his mouth. After a few times up and down Will lifted me up so that my cock popped out of his mouth. ?We?re going to make this last for a while, my friend.? He then lifted my body higher and towards the wall ? turning me slightly so his hot mouth could easily get to my now-tight balls. He bathed my balls with his hungry lips and tongue. I moaned loudly every time his mouth made contact. My rock-hard dick jerked each time, as well. He then lifted my body again and brought my cock down to the deep valley between his monstrous pecs. He pushed my hard cock between those muscle mounds, squeezed his pecs together, and started to raise my body up and down so my cock slid between all that muscle. I realized looking down that the crevice between his pecs was so deep that I could have placed my forearm there and he would have been able to surround it with his pec meat completely.

?Are you close James?? Will asked lifting me up and holding me in the air to look at me. All I could do was moan. ?How do you want to lose your load? In my mouth or in my chest muscles? I want you to choose.?

I was looking down into his face and then glanced at his huge chest. At that moment my body went tense and I shot my load all over his chest and neck. My body bucked in his hands for what seemed like ten minutes. Will was smailing the entire time watching my cum shoot all over his pecs.

?I guess you decided,? Will said. He scooted over on the bed ? as much as he could ? and laid my now limp body beside him. He turned on his side and looked me in the eyes. He took his hand and ran it over his chest ? massaging my cum into his muscles. ?I wonder if this is what makes my muscles grow? Let?s hope so.? Will brought his face to mine and kissed me gently on the lips ? I responded by opening my mouth and welcoming his tongue. We gently explored each other?s mouth for a few minutes. Will finally pulled his face away looked down at his chest, and said, ?It looks like I need to get cleaned up. I think I?ll take a shower. Are you up for making coffee??

I didn?t answer. I wasn?t still sulking ? I was just spent from our little muscle worship session.

?After you make coffee and I shower, I think it would be fun to see how big I?ve gotten. Would that make you happy little muscle lover?? Will asked. ?Yeah, I think you?ll like that.? And in a flash I was standing up beside the bed. The thought of seeing how big his body was made my energy surge again.

?One pot of coffee coming up. Get showered, young man ? then it?s time to do some comparisons. Will just smiled at me and then stood up. As he straightened up fully we both knew his growth had been more than either of us had expected. His place had ten foot ceilings so it was hard to judge - but I?d say he had reached seven feet ? and his shoulders were so fucking wide.

?It?s a good thing we?re not going to take a shower together,? I said looking at how huge Will was, ?I don?t think a drop of water would hit me if I was standing behind you.? Will just laughed and walked to the bathroom. I started to pull on some clothes. I heard the shower curtain being pulled back.

?Aw, the shower nozzle is too low. The water will hit me in the stomach,? came Will?s whining voice.

?Just bend it so it hits you higher,? I answered.

?Oh, yeah, thanks,? he said and I could hear the sound of metal being bent. The screeching finally stopped. ?Don?t worry, little man, I?ll point it back down for you.?

?Thanks, big guy ? you?re so kind,? I yelled as I left to go make coffee.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Londonboy For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (July 25th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (January 23rd, 2014), Kit Werecat (January 23rd, 2014), msclpatrol (December 19th, 2013), ScottJones188 (March 13th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (January 23rd, 2014)
  #2   Add to rtulde's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2007, 05:23 PM

rtulde is on a distinguished road
Will takes over?

Interesting developments, and I don't mean just the muscle. Will and James need each other but Will seems much more in control. I can't wait to see what happens when Will's roommates show up.
The Following User Says Thank You to rtulde For This Useful Post:
DONTPRESSREPEAT (December 1st, 2012)
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2007, 06:10 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Solid chapter.
  #4   Add to Lukullus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2007, 11:33 PM

Lukullus
Send a message via Skype™ to Lukullus
Very well done!

Cannot wait for the next chapter! I would love to see some even more impressive feats of strength and some really big measurments...
  #5   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2007, 01:37 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
cool twist
  #6   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2007, 02:14 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtulde
Will and James need each other but Will seems much more in control.
That bit sets me on edge for a lot of reasons (nevermind the title of that post "will takes over" or whatever)
First of all--this seems like classic internet psychobabble, especially where it asserts without much concrete evidence--where does will seem "much more in control"? the closest i can gather is where will turns out to be 'much more in control' that previously believed--a different thing altogether. In the latter Will is merely regaining his "control" (as most of will's speech was about how James didnt need to control will--will would already do anything james asked because of their love--I'm dropping that choice of words altogether; instead i'd suggest "sovereignty" instead--as it is by Will's own, ah, will that he did those things, his own dominion over his own actions and directing them in the service of his love.)--reasserting to equalize.

THe only reason I give such a damn is that to say anything of "more control" and "taking over" is to miss the subtlety of the situation--that is, the very love that seems is supposed to make things more meaningful, complicated, and interesting, hence likely this shift in the circumstances of the story (James does not "control" Will; Will controls Will but loves James enough to do what James asks of him just anyway). So you would do a great disservice to the work by simplifying it to just that interpretation--and that's half the problem of shitty internet psychobabble as a whole: missing or concealing the poin, the purpose, or the meaning of some thing, some element, or some aspect, by overasserting one's own dumbass take on it as though it were necessarily true (note the language of the statements; generally very declarative - eg "so and so IS this and that" "x IS y"; granted I might be guilty of such declarative language even within this post--but at least as a whole my post is overall an attempt at stepping back and reclaiming what would appear, as i see it btw, to be the real deal in the storyl; that is, trying to keep an eye on the broader picture. Then of course there's this second part--the rant :P--that's just illformed and random anyway.)

for the record: i don't mean to single you out; it's somethign i see a lot--all over the place--and have to deal with everyday in class. I also don't mean to imply that you're an insensitive moron or that this one comment should malign you forever; that would only be more senseless overassertion

Things happen.
  #7   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2007, 02:29 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Hey, I LIKE this story! So often, a big muscle guy is portrayed as a jerk, a bully, and an arrogant prick. Why can't a big muscle guy be a nice guy, for a change? I love th way Will and James are truly best friends. Good job, Sexiscriptor, for showing us how being big and strong doesn't mean you have to be the bad guy in every story! Keep it up! Being a big guy who is NICE shows a lot of character, and I admire that!
  #8   Add to rtulde's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2007, 04:44 AM

rtulde is on a distinguished road
Wow! I didn't realize an offhand remark would yield such a profound analysis! Good job, sexscriptor! I should put down more half-baked ideas to provoke good discussions! Londonboy certainly has us all caring a lot about these characters.
  #9   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2007, 06:28 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
thanks for striking a blow for reciprocity and mutual respect, Londonboy! (And writing a really hot chapter to boot!)

xoxo

Richard
  #10   Add to gingy123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2007, 11:15 AM

gingy123 is on a distinguished road
Great Story, I can't wait to see what comes next!
  #11   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2007, 01:37 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
same here, hope you are still writing, londonboy
  #12   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 5th, 2007, 02:30 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
This story is amazingly hot, but it also reads so nicely, it feels really enjoyable and pleasing, even the aparently simple details work in such a way to enphasize the quality of your work

Congratulations

And by the way - I looooooooooooved how you manage to put these two back in a mutual relationship. To imagine that Will loves James so much that he accepted playing the mindless muscle slave for his pleasure is actually very heart warming.

Take care
  #13   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2007, 11:15 AM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,280 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
Sexiscriptor, Rtulde, and all!
How great it is that this Forum offers a place for such diverse interests and opinions. I am still constantly amazed at the subtle things that people pick up in the stories. Sexiscriptor - thanks for noticing how the relationship between Will and James will continue to grow in new ways because of this latest twist and for aknowledging how these changes will help the story develop differently. Rtulde - thanks for your openness to say how much you like a muscle guy that asserts himself - that's cool, too! I tried to make it possible - as others have noticed - for the guys to easily move into different roles - thus pleasing my own desires for a muscle slave or a muscle boss. I hope I can continue to make Will and James interesting. Here's to future discussions on the benefits of having a place that allows, no - encourages, different opinions, likes, and dreams.
Londonboy

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options