The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2013, 07:06 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,303 Times in 192 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
The Gardener (Part 5)

Author's Note: I did a lot of writing this weekend and still had time to work on my real garden. So here's another, shorter chapter. I'm enjoying this project a lot, and your comments and thanks have been much appreciated.

The Gardener
by Reeza

Parts 1 and 2 : Part 3 : Part 4

Part 5

The day after having dinner at Sam's place I went out to buy food after work. I decided to go to the gigantic discount grocery store on the outskirts of town where you can get a jar of mayonnaise the size of a small child. I had never shopped there just for myself, but now that I would be cooking for him I was mentally dialing up my recipes to much larger batches. Should I cook for eight people? Ten? I almost wanted to challenge Sam with the amount of food I would prepare, but I didn't want to make him feel self-conscious or guilty. I would start by cooking for eight. And I could make dessert. "There's always room for Jello," I thought, smiling at my sharp wit.

I had plugged in the chest freezer my parents installed in the basement. It hadn't been used for quite a while, but it would come in handy now. As I went through the meat department at the store I found things I never had reason to buy before, like whole turkeys, large roasts, hams, bags of frozen fish fillets and family packs of ground beef and chicken. I loaded my cart with boxes of pasta, canned goods, cartons of soup stock, and blocks of cheese. I looked at a big can of extra virgin olive oil and whispered, "We have a lot in common." It went in the basket. I decided I would buy fresh vegetables at the market closer to my house. It was a good thing, because my cart was very full already.

At the checkout I watched the total of my purchases climb toward an amount that made my throat constrict, unaccustomed as I was to spending money. I cracked open my wallet and pulled out a credit card that was as shiny as it was the day it arrived in the mail two years earlier. I said to the fat young cashier, "I hope this works - I've never used it before." She gave me a hateful look and slashed it through her card reader as if she were picturing a dagger going into my eye socket. With one cheerful blip, the machine made me poorer.

"Sign in the box," she intoned, while thinking about other ways to kill me. I did as I was told.

It was hard work hauling all that food home and putting it away. I had to evict a spider from one of my pantry shelves. I half expected bats to fly out of there. It hadn't been stocked since my parents were around. I liked seeing it full of food again - it seemed to put life in the house. As soon as I was done I started putting together a big pan of lasagna for the following night so I could just pop it in the oven after work. Then I made a lemon pound cake. I enjoyed it.

It took us a few weeks to get into the rhythm of our new arrangement. He cleaned up the lawnmower and started cutting the grass every week. I never let anyone else work in my garden before, so it took some courage for me to give him access to my private paradise. I asked him to remove the overgrown brush that I had been neglecting between the trees and hedges around the perimeter. I showed him how to prune out the new undergrowth on the huge lilac bush that was showing off its large, deep purple blooms. Sam was impressed and I was proud. No ordinary, average-sized, pale lilac could have pleased me as much as this one did.

I told him about the various bulbs that were blooming and what they needed to look their best. There were clumps of fragrant hyacinths, mobs of daffodils, and a long row of multicolored Dutch irises along the south side of the house. When he admired the circular bed of enormous tulips on the front lawn, I informed him that we would have to dig those up in the Summer and plant them in another bed in the Fall so they would get that big again next year. "The first year when they aren't the biggest tulips in town, I'll get rid of them and buy new ones." He looked at me to see if I was serious, but there was no mistaking the high expectations I had for my tulips.

During our dinners together I could tell Sam was getting more relaxed around me. He stretched his long limbs and draped himself over his chair like a big cat. I looked forward to the end of each hearty meal when he would express his contentment by touching his firm stomach in one way or another. I don't know why that gave me such an erotic charge - I guess I'm just wired that way - but I began to see it as my reward for a job well done. He always managed finish whatever I cooked.

Unfortunately, the more relaxed Sam got, the more tightly I had to wind my internal spring to keep myself from sprouting a huge boner. I bought smaller underwear and researched drag queen techniques for taming a trouser snake. I started masturbating before he arrived to relieve my tension, but I always had another round in the chamber by the time he left. I hadn't jerked off that much since college.

He told me about his work as a trainer, what he had learned and what he would demonstrate for clients. I could see what he was learning in the shapely lumps under his clothing. It became clear to me that he had known next to nothing about physical fitness and exercise techniques before he got his job at Harbor View. When he first started working out in the health club the staff assumed, based on his appearance and the amount of weight he was lifting, that he was a long-term enthusiast. In fact, the only exercise he was familiar with was farm labor. But he had the charm to bluff his way through and the intelligence to quickly learn what he needed to know. He certainly knew enough to satisfy the long list of sexually frustrated housewives who were signing up for his services.

During a meal of baked ham with macaroni and cheese, he told me of his discomfort with the way some women touched him and made assumptions about what he might want to do with them for a little extra money. He became adept at informing people that he was gay, despite the objections of the manager who worried that it would reduce traffic at the club. Fortunately most of the women were content to remain in his presence and ogle him without inappropriate touching, the same concession I willingly made and understood perfectly.

Now that I knew him a little better, I asked Sam if he had similar difficulties with any male clients. He blushed and looked down at the table. "I'm sorry, I don't want to make you uncomfortable, Sam. Forget that I asked."

"No, it's alright, Adam. I just don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"It's okay. I'm a man of the world," I lied. I was sipping a sweet Moscato that came from a box in my refrigerator.

"Alright . . . if you say so." He hesitated a little longer. "Yeah, I've had guys come on to me. Some of them were creepy and I had no problem telling them to switch to another trainer. But there have been a few who were . . . attractive." He looked up at me to see my reaction.

"Go on," I said, playing the therapist.

"Well, I'm not made of stone." I surveyed his hardened torso and considered disagreeing with him. "I'm a horny twenty-year-old, so sometimes I want to do more than jerk off, ya know?" He looked up at me again, gauging my reaction. I was a blank slate. "If a good-looking guy could talk me into meeting him in one of the hotel rooms after work, I went. I did some stuff . . . they did stuff to me. I'm not gonna lie - some of it felt fantastic. Some of it was disgusting. There wasn't much conversation. And the ones who wanted to see me again only talked about sex and what they wanted to do to me. They didn't make me feel . . . I didn't feel like a person . . . does that make sense?"

"Yeah. It does." That was all I had to say about it. I put the last slice of ham on his plate.

"You know . . . I wish I knew a gay man with more experience. Someone who could show me the ropes." He looked at me.

I said, more to myself than to him, "Yeah, that would be nice, wouldn't it?" I took a big swallow of wine.

There was a long silence while he ate the last of the food. He carefully set his knife and fork on his plate before speaking again. "Adam . . . is there anything you could tell me that might help?"

I looked at him. I mean, I really looked at him this time. Because I didn't let his handsome face frighten me, I was able to see that he was vulnerable. I said, cautiously, "Help with what?"

He spoke more quietly. "Help me to feel more comfortable with who I am." He squirmed in his chair.

I thought very carefully about what he was asking, then I answered with a question of my own.

"Do you really think I would know anything about that?"

He looked frustrated. "But why, Adam? Why are you so uncomfortable? Why won't you tell me?"

"It's not just you, Sam. I haven't told anyone. Ever." My face felt hot.

"Seriously? But you know I know, right? Doesn't that make it easier?"

"You would think so, but no. I wanted to tell you that night when you told me about yourself, but it wouldn't come out." My voice cracked.

"Why don't you do it now? Just say it." He seemed really invested in this.

My heart was pounding. "Alright . . . I'm gay, alright? I'm gay. I've been gay forever. Gay, gay, gay!" I breathed in and out, waiting for something bad to happen. I stared at the floor and actually waited. The earth didn't shake. The planet still turned. The sky stayed in place. I raised my head.

He exhaled. "Thank you, Adam. That must have been difficult."

"Yes it was." I rubbed a single tear into my face before it could fall. I wish I could say I felt relief or something like that, but I wasn't there yet. It just felt like a new set of risks.

We continued to talk for a while, tentatively. I admitted that I was a virgin and would be useless to him as a mentor. He was surprised but didn't seem bothered. He revealed that his encounters at the Harbor View were the majority of his sexual adventures, apart from an awkward attempt with a boy from his home town who rejected him. I was very surprised. I assumed, wrongly, that he would be more experienced simply because he was gorgeous. I realized I shared that assumption with his flirty clients at the gym. I didn't like making that connection.

He asked me if I ever thought about having a boyfriend. I said, "No," because it was the honest answer. Had he asked me whether I thought about having sex, I could have answered, "Frequently," but that didn't mean I would actually do something about it. I repeated my dusty excuse about "not being cut out for relationships." I wasn't lying - I still believed that.

Sam said he wanted a real relationship, that he knew enough about sex to know that he wanted more than just sex, no matter how long he would have to wait for the right person. I thought, sadly, that life would grind those idealistic notions into dust before long, but I felt no need to discourage him. "You'll find someone," I said.

I got up and started to clear away the dishes. He stood up to help. I wanted to change the subject because it was getting late, and that conversation was exhausting me. I asked him if these meals were helping him make progress in his workouts. I should have known better than to torture myself with that line of questioning.

"Well, that's an interesting thing," he said. "The nutritionist at the club asked me what I was eating, and when I told her, she said I was doing things all wrong, that I would get fat instead of gaining muscle. So, she brought out this thing that measures body fat, and she couldn't believe how low it was." As he was talking, he lifted the front of his t-shirt and exposed his hard belly. My eyes seemed to expand like little balloons. I beheld the classic six-pack of a marble Adonis, with the tantalizing addition of a jagged line of dark hair leading into his pants. I had to lean against the counter to steady myself. I self-consciously covered my own soft belly with my arm. He just went on talking, obviously unaware of what he was doing to me.

"So she grabbed a fold of my skin like this," he demonstrated, "and measured again, but it came out the same." He ran his fingers over the abdominal muscles, flexing them a bit, then gave his stomach a couple of firm slaps with his open hand, emphasizing its drum-like tightness. "I said to her, 'That's what good home cooking can do for you!'" He smiled at me. "I gained some weight, though, so it must be muscle. They told me it would be hard for a guy my height, but I think my legs are getting thicker just from the way my jeans fit." He ran his hands over his denim-covered thighs and patted them to suggest how solid they were.

Meanwhile, I was praying that my tight underwear wouldn't burst. My brain was deprived of blood. "So . . . that's . . . you're doing . . . well, then. Good." I started to fill the sink with water. We had developed a routine of taking turns washing and drying the dishes, and it was my turn to wash. After thinking a bit I said, "Maybe I should change the way we eat."

"No!" he objected, "I like the food you make. It's like my Mom's cooking."

"Yeah, well, these are my Mom's recipes. When I was young, I ran every day and I could eat like this, but I think I gained a few pounds since we started our arrangement."

"No you haven't! You look fine, Adam."

"Uff, flurg!" I sputtered. I wished he would stop patronizing me. I thought he was nicer than that. "Trust me! I've gained weight." That ended that! "It wouldn't hurt to listen to the nutritionist, would it?" I handed him a clean, wet platter.

He sighed heavily. "I don't want to be hungry all the time. I always feel so good after I leave here. Is it costing you too much? If that's what you're thinking I can . . ."

"No, I didn't say I would cook less food. I want you to eat as much as you need. And it's not about money. In fact it'll probably cost more to eat healthier. But maybe if I cut out some of the fat and the refined carbs, and added more protein . . . I could lose some weight and you could . . . you know . . .gain muscle more easily." I was trying to sound like it wouldn't matter to me.

"Oh. Okay." He was quiet for a minute. "Do you think I need more muscle?"

I was briskly dismissive. "No! No, I'm just saying . . .for your job . . . it sounds like they want you to gain muscle. And you're really tall, so there's room on your frame . . . well, you know what I mean." I tried to lighten things up. "Besides - if you're gonna find Mr. Right, you want to make sure you really fill out those jeans! Ya know? The gays have high standards!" I smiled so hard that I hurt something in my face. I just wanted to make sure he knew I was joking.

He looked thoughtful as he continued drying dishes. "Okay. I appreciate the advice. And if it'll help you . . ." He was being awfully serious, but I was sure he got the joke.

When the dishes were done, dried and put away, he started moving toward the door. "Adam, I meant to say earlier . . . I mean, I know you're not really comfortable with this yet, but I wanted to say that it was an honor to be your first."

I didn't understand. "My first what?"

"The first person you came out to."

"Oh. Sure." I was going to get choked up again.

"It meant a lot to me, truly."

"Arble urg gruph." As I tried to make a word he stepped forward and wrapped his long arms around me in an unexpected hug. "Arble!" My face was pressed against his chest. My arms were paralyzed at my sides until he squeezed me hard enough to provide a chiropractic adjustment. I raised my hands and awkwardly patted his broad back like I was burping a gassy baby.

As confused as I was in the moment, I remembered for a long time afterward the warmth and the smell of his body, and a surprising sense of safety.

He released me a moment later and stepped back. He smiled and said, "There . . . that didn't kill you, did it?"

"Urg?"

"Good night, Adam. Thanks for dinner."

Continued in: Part 6

Last edited by Reeza; July 27th, 2013 at 12:29 PM. Reason: added link
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 70 Users Say Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
17013 (February 21st, 2014), akpakpakp (January 27th, 2014), algethor (July 22nd, 2013), Anifanatic10 (July 23rd, 2013), anthrowolfdude (July 23rd, 2013), BB501s (July 28th, 2013), BEHRMUSCLE1 (July 23rd, 2013), BigSteve6ft3 (July 22nd, 2013), Braun1 (July 23rd, 2013), chocomus (July 23rd, 2013), cutlerfan (July 24th, 2013), Dario (July 22nd, 2013), dickasauras (July 22nd, 2013), dinjin (July 22nd, 2013), Faust2001 (August 6th, 2013), GrangerWebb (August 20th, 2013), Hanugumo (July 22nd, 2013), hardmuscl4life (July 23rd, 2013), hellofriday (July 24th, 2013), henhu (July 23rd, 2013), HugestFuckGod (July 22nd, 2013), hypnnos (July 23rd, 2013), idiomat (July 22nd, 2013), Incognito-tie (July 22nd, 2013), jcb60970 (July 23rd, 2013), Jocaflo (July 23rd, 2013), lazlong (October 16th, 2013), littledude (July 23rd, 2013), Lukullus (July 23rd, 2013), makurra (July 25th, 2013), mario2007 (July 23rd, 2013), Mbrgtt (July 24th, 2013), Mdlftr (July 23rd, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (July 23rd, 2013), milwmuscleguy (July 22nd, 2013), mksgv (July 24th, 2013), msclbldr (July 23rd, 2013), muscle405 (July 24th, 2013), muscular (July 23rd, 2013), Neonando (July 23rd, 2013), nnnrg (July 23rd, 2013), nvb2 (July 29th, 2013), photoguy (July 23rd, 2013), portamivia (July 24th, 2013), rairf (July 26th, 2013), revolution2233 (July 22nd, 2013), Rickaverage64 (July 24th, 2013), rododoro3 (July 24th, 2013), Rubber1984 (April 13th, 2014), ShadowFrost (January 15th, 2014), Shelby (July 23rd, 2013), sierraca (July 23rd, 2013), sonic260 (July 25th, 2013), stringra1970 (July 23rd, 2013), tallguy417 (July 23rd, 2013), Terrylee Long (July 23rd, 2013), thebestflex (July 23rd, 2013), TJDasen1 (July 22nd, 2013), TKnTexas55 (July 22nd, 2013), ts1976 (July 22nd, 2013), ttownlittlebear (July 23rd, 2013), umlerian49 (July 22nd, 2013), waabo2 (July 24th, 2013), weaknobody (July 23rd, 2013), wjlepetomane (July 22nd, 2013), worshipper (September 5th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (July 22nd, 2013), ydt81 (September 28th, 2013), zenith_muscle (July 25th, 2013), zmack (July 27th, 2013)
  #2   Add to HugestFuckGod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2013, 07:38 PM

HugestFuckGod is on a distinguished road
"Arble urg grugh" that's pretty much sums up the sound of my fanboy-ing, I really love this story. This story is a huge reason I visit this site, I feel normal being attracted to other guys. And this story is a great example of one that does not go straight into the sex, I am really enjoying it.

Thank you.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HugestFuckGod For This Useful Post:
arpeejay (July 22nd, 2013), GrangerWebb (August 20th, 2013), Reeza (July 22nd, 2013), zmack (July 27th, 2013)
  #3   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2013, 07:55 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
"Arble urg gruph." I second that!

This is turning into a beautiful story.

U.M. Lassiter
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to umlerian49 For This Useful Post:
arpeejay (July 22nd, 2013), Reeza (July 22nd, 2013)
  #4   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2013, 11:01 PM

convolution is on a distinguished road
Yup, "Arble urg grugh" says it all
Thanks for this.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to convolution For This Useful Post:
arpeejay (July 22nd, 2013), Mdlftr (July 23rd, 2013), Reeza (July 22nd, 2013)
  #5   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2013, 11:51 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
http://www.facebook.com/arpeejay

Last edited by arpeejay; Yesterday at 04:27 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to arpeejay For This Useful Post:
Reeza (July 23rd, 2013)
  #6   Add to TKnTexas55's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2013, 11:58 PM
Fan of muscle... and more

TKnTexas55 is on a distinguished road
I really love these two men. Can't wait to hear what they do next.
The Following User Says Thank You to TKnTexas55 For This Useful Post:
Reeza (July 23rd, 2013)
  #7   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2013, 06:22 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
"Arble urg grugh...."

....at least our narrator is getting more in touch with his feelings!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mdlftr For This Useful Post:
Reeza (July 23rd, 2013)
  #8   Add to Anifanatic10's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2013, 08:11 AM

Anifanatic10 is on a distinguished road
I am loving this story. This is one of those few on here that can still be a damn good story with out any mention of muscle at all. And those are the ones that always stand out to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Anifanatic10 For This Useful Post:
Reeza (July 23rd, 2013)
  #9   Add to mario2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2013, 09:14 AM

mario2007 is on a distinguished road
Oh man, I LOVE this story!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to mario2007 For This Useful Post:
Reeza (July 23rd, 2013)
  #10   Add to weaknobody's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2013, 10:24 AM
Leo

weaknobody
Send a message via Skype™ to weaknobody
Agreeing with all of the above

This is story is hooking me up more and more with each chapter. I love the character background you're giving our narrator in such subtle ways I feel I already know him and I'm actually happy for him!

As for our boy... Oh, isn't he amazing? Country-like gentle and polite, incredibly hot but - not really - unaware of that fact?

Thank you, Reeza. The story is amazing!
Reeza (July 23rd, 2013)
  #11   Add to Jocaflo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2013, 10:35 AM

Jocaflo is on a distinguished road
Me too. I also like the way you write, the suspense... But neither too early nor too late. The next chapter doesn't need to be the last one, but please let them have sex after all, LOL. We can't keep waiting, can we? Poor Adam. All he can do is masturbation. How about Sam? This is not a monastery, is it? And even in a monastery sex between two adult males would not tolerate such a long "foreplay", LOL. Please stop the torture, lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jocaflo For This Useful Post:
Reeza (July 23rd, 2013)
  #12   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2013, 12:09 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Now that he's getting in touch with his feelings he needs to get in touch with his Broca's Region
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nnnrg For This Useful Post:
Reeza (July 23rd, 2013), rododoro3 (July 24th, 2013), vlad (July 23rd, 2013)
  #13   Add to muscle16a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2013, 01:03 PM

muscle16a is on a distinguished road
I'm really enjoying this story.

But . . . it seems to be following a common thread: The guy who is already big and strong gets bigger and stronger. Maybe it's me, but when I think "muscle growth", I do NOT think about already huge guys getting freaky-huge, but rather I think about normal (or thin) guys getting big!

Maybe it's just me, but the "muscle-freak gets even freakier" theme doesn't do as much for me as the "skinny dweeb gets hunky" theme does. I suppose there is a place for both.

Not that I'm complaining. As I said, I am truly enjoying this story. Particularly the PACE at which it is proceeding - which is to say, slowly.
The Following User Says Thank You to muscle16a For This Useful Post:
Reeza (July 23rd, 2013)
  #14   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2013, 04:58 PM
Reasonably Insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jocaflo View Post
Me too. I also like the way you write, the suspense... But neither too early nor too late. The next chapter doesn't need to be the last one, but please let them have sex after all, LOL. We can't keep waiting, can we? Poor Adam. All he can do is masturbation. How about Sam? This is not a monastery, is it? And even in a monastery sex between two adult males would not tolerate such a long "foreplay", LOL. Please stop the torture, lol.
Thank you for your compliment. The "torture" you are experiencing is exactly what I was hoping readers would feel. Adam has survived for 32 years on masturbation. Trust me - he can wait a few more months to have sex with another person. Sam can get sex any night of the week if he wants it, but he only wants it from the right guy. So he can also wait a few more months. There will be sex, and plenty of it, but it won't be coming soon. If you feel frustrated by that, then you know what the characters are experiencing and I am succeeding as a writer.

It has been my intention from the beginning to build the sexual tension in their relationship to a point where even the smallest gesture or expression can deliver an erotic charge. The "foreplay" is still several chapters away.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
makurra (July 25th, 2013), revolution2233 (July 24th, 2013), rododoro3 (July 24th, 2013)
  #15   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2013, 05:15 PM
Reasonably Insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscle16a View Post
I'm really enjoying this story.

But . . . it seems to be following a common thread: The guy who is already big and strong gets bigger and stronger. Maybe it's me, but when I think "muscle growth", I do NOT think about already huge guys getting freaky-huge, but rather I think about normal (or thin) guys getting big!

Maybe it's just me, but the "muscle-freak gets even freakier" theme doesn't do as much for me as the "skinny dweeb gets hunky" theme does. I suppose there is a place for both.

Not that I'm complaining. As I said, I am truly enjoying this story. Particularly the PACE at which it is proceeding - which is to say, slowly.
I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying the story, and I understand that you're not complaining. Adam will be growing tremendously as a person, but not physically. And just to be clear, Sam was tall and slender when he arrived - not huge. Now he is a little taller and more muscular, but not a muscle-freak.

And I'm glad you like the slow pace because there will be plenty more of that. The characters have taken on a life of their own in my head and they spend a lot of time talking and interacting like real people who are getting to know each other. The story will continue to be heavy on dialogue and relationship building.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
makurra (July 25th, 2013), revolution2233 (July 24th, 2013), rododoro3 (July 24th, 2013)
  #16   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2013, 06:57 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
Straight to the point. Holy fuck - I am loving this story!
Reeza (July 23rd, 2013)
  #17   Add to henhu's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2013, 07:25 PM

henhu is on a distinguished road
Reeza, thanks for the development of the characters in this story: totally believable. I'd like to see Sam grow taller and more muscular, not necessarily in an unrealistic way, but it would be highly erotic to see him attain 7' tall, thanks to Adam's cooking and overall care, and have Adam become more expressive of his admiration of Sam's awesome physique and strength. Size differences between couples are a big turn-on for me. Just a suggestion. I am eager for the romance between them to begin. Soon?
The Following User Says Thank You to henhu For This Useful Post:
Reeza (July 23rd, 2013)
  #18   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2013, 07:55 PM
Reasonably Insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by henhu View Post
Reeza, thanks for the development of the characters in this story: totally believable. I'd like to see Sam grow taller and more muscular, not necessarily in an unrealistic way, but it would be highly erotic to see him attain 7' tall, thanks to Adam's cooking and overall care, and have Adam become more expressive of his admiration of Sam's awesome physique and strength. Size differences between couples are a big turn-on for me. Just a suggestion. I am eager for the romance between them to begin. Soon?
Thanks for your thoughts! Most, but not all, of your wishes will come true. I am also very turned on by size differences.

As far as I'm concerned, the "romance" started in the second chapter. If you're talking about sexual interactions, that will develop veeeery slowly.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
cutlerfan (July 24th, 2013), rododoro3 (July 24th, 2013)
  #19   Add to Jocaflo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2013, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeza View Post
Thank you for your compliment. The "torture" you are experiencing is exactly what I was hoping readers would feel. Adam has survived for 32 years on masturbation. Trust me - he can wait a few more months to have sex with another person. Sam can get sex any night of the week if he wants it, but he only wants it from the right guy. So he can also wait a few more months. There will be sex, and plenty of it, but it won't be coming soon. If you feel frustrated by that, then you know what the characters are experiencing and I am succeeding as a writer.

It has been my intention from the beginning to build the sexual tension in their relationship to a point where even the smallest gesture or expression can deliver an erotic charge. The "foreplay" is still several chapters away.
You're welcome. To a large extent - I'm afraid - many of us here survive on masturbation. I know it is not for me to say this, because you are the author, not me, but given the context I should think Adam will have the orgasm of his life as soon as he lies down to make love to Sam. Just a kiss, maybe even less than a kiss, will trigger his powerful ejaculation. He may begin to feel embarrassed, but Sam will reassure him that it is ok. And both the intensity of his discharge and the loving words from Sam will make Adam weep copiously. Sorry for this, but I couldn't help it. (PS. No need to say that English is not my first language, ok?)
The Following User Says Thank You to Jocaflo For This Useful Post:
Reeza (July 25th, 2013)
  #20   Add to makurra's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2013, 05:19 AM

makurra is on a distinguished road
Damn, I'm really loving this storie!! Buddy, keep on writing stories like this, your rock!!
The Following User Says Thank You to makurra For This Useful Post:
Reeza (July 25th, 2013)
  #21   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2013, 05:37 AM

Wow, truth will out....

Quote:
You're welcome. To a large extent - I'm afraid - many of us here survive on masturbation.
Yes, the unvarnished truth for most guys - gay, straight, bi-sexual, whatever!

So the fact that this character's *ahem* "private moments of release" are noted in the story as part and parcel of his everyday reality -- that's what makes this story series seem so real!

Kind of like when characters on tv never go food shopping, or use the bathroom, or pick their noses or do all the other "human being" things that people do all the time -- and which can really spoil the sexy mood!

Great writing!

Mdlftr
The Following User Says Thank You to Mdlftr For This Useful Post:
Reeza (July 25th, 2013)
  #22   Add to Jocaflo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2013, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr View Post
Yes, the unvarnished truth for most guys - gay, straight, bi-sexual, whatever!

So the fact that this character's *ahem* "private moments of release" are noted in the story as part and parcel of his everyday reality -- that's what makes this story series seem so real!

Kind of like when characters on tv never go food shopping, or use the bathroom, or pick their noses or do all the other "human being" things that people do all the time -- and which can really spoil the sexy mood!

Great writing!

Mdlftr
Right on, but that is especially true for those of us who crave muscle and who lack muscle. It is not easy to find a muscled man who is willing to have sex with a normal man, right?
  #23   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2013, 08:13 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Right on, but that is especially true for those of us who crave muscle and who lack muscle. It is not easy to find a muscled man who is willing to have sex with a normal man, right?
Actually, I suspect if you look at it statistically, controlling for sexual orientation, that it's exactly as easy as finding a muscled (straight) man who is willing to have sex with a "normal" woman - i.e. not a super-gorgeous woman with no physical flaws (according to fashion.)

The thing is, finding extravagantly muscled men is not terribly common. They tend to congregate together though. And finding ones who are willing and interested in sex with other men, approximately 1/3 of those, according to most research.

So is it easy? Not necessarily, but if you crave muscle, and build your own, then you are increasing your odds because you're likely to be around other men with muscle. And all you need then is to be open, friendly, and not a pervert to find out which ones are interested in general. Just as if you were a straight person trying to get a relationship with another straight person.

OH yeah. If its just sex and nothing else? There's an app for that, and you may end up spending more money than you want to because prostitution is the other answer. (not an answer)
  #24   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2013, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnrg View Post
Actually, I suspect if you look at it statistically, controlling for sexual orientation, that it's exactly as easy as finding a muscled (straight) man who is willing to have sex with a "normal" woman - i.e. not a super-gorgeous woman with no physical flaws (according to fashion.)

The thing is, finding extravagantly muscled men is not terribly common. They tend to congregate together though. And finding ones who are willing and interested in sex with other men, approximately 1/3 of those, according to most research.

So is it easy? Not necessarily, but if you crave muscle, and build your own, then you are increasing your odds because you're likely to be around other men with muscle. And all you need then is to be open, friendly, and not a pervert to find out which ones are interested in general. Just as if you were a straight person trying to get a relationship with another straight person.

OH yeah. If its just sex and nothing else? There's an app for that, and you may end up spending more money than you want to because prostitution is the other answer. (not an answer)
nnnrg,

As usual, I think you've nailed it! You've laid out the premise, you've supported it with common sense logic and facts, and you've given a good practical and moral lesson at the end: "Prostitution is not a substitute for a real relationship."

Good job! Seriously!

Mdlftr
  #25   Add to Jocaflo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2013, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr View Post
nnnrg,

As usual, I think you've nailed it! You've laid out the premise, you've supported it with common sense logic and facts, and you've given a good practical and moral lesson at the end: "Prostitution is not a substitute for a real relationship."

Good job! Seriously!

Mdlftr
I agree, but prostitution or rather hiring a escort is the sole option for a few people. What I find questionable is pimping (pandering) and of course pedophilia, which is an illness, I should add. I particularly abhor pedophilia for financial profit, which is "inhuman".

But how many of us on this board want a real relationship with a muscled man? I am neither ashamed nor proud to say that I want such a man just for sexual relief. If we can have a loving, respectful but also passionate interaction in the bed... well, that is enough for me, but that is me. What feels right to me may feel wrong to many.
  #26   Add to rairf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2013, 01:12 PM

rairf is on a distinguished road
Oh Reeza! You know just how to tease! I love how you're still building the tension. I would beg, but I know that would just thrill you even more

Women love muscle too!
The Following User Says Thank You to rairf For This Useful Post:
Reeza (July 26th, 2013)
  #27   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2013, 05:49 PM
Reasonably Insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by rairf View Post
Oh Reeza! You know just how to tease! I love how you're still building the tension. I would beg, but I know that would just thrill you even more
Arble urg gruph.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options