The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Incognito-tie's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2013, 03:53 PM

Incognito-tie is on a distinguished road
Growing to Fit - 2

Part 1
A little more growth in this chapter, as well as some man on man action ( though not as graphic as some of you may prefer.) I want to build up this story, so there isn't too much growth... For now. Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As he fished through his pockets for his apartment key, a flash of heat shot through Ev's body. A light sweat broke out over his body, and he began to feel a little light headed. After he locked the door behind him, Ev rushed to the bathroom. Hoping to cool himself off, he splashed cold water on his face. Rivulets of water streaming down his face, Ev looked into the mirror at his slightly flushed face.
I hope I'm not getting sick, he thought worriedly.
As if in response, the heat that had been surging through his body vanished. Before Ev could wonder why, a tingling sensation, somewhere between when a body part falls asleep and when you brush the roof of your mouth with the tip of your tongue, washed over his body.

Ev gave a small groan and closed his eyes. His head tilted back in pleasure. The tingling feeling was all throughout his body but it was the strongest in his main muscle groups. Ev didn't know how long the feeling lasted, but after a time he realized that the tingling had disappeared. Slowly opening his eyes, he realized immediately that things were slightly off. The angle of his reflection in the mirror seemed to show a little more of his lower body, and he felt... pumped up. Somewhat like someone had left an air hose in his body for slightly too long. Ev's eyes widened as he finally looked down at his body.

If he had been a division 1 athlete in college, this is what he would have looked like. Pecs that formed a small overhang above a chiseled six pack. Biceps that balled up so big he couldn't even touch the shoulder of the same arm. His calves had developed a definite diamond shape, and his quads and hamstrings gained a size and definition previously unknown to him. And his package, well what a package it was. It bulged nicely from his now very snug boxer briefs, and if it had been questionably above average before, there was no doubt now. After testing out his newly improved member, Ev was engulfed by a sudden wave of sleepiness. He was barely able to make it back into the bedroom before he passed out.

A knocking from his apartment door eventually woke Ev up. After laying groggily on the bed for a moment, a jolt of realization cleared the sleep from his head.
Bron.
Only after he had thrown open the door did Ev realize that his shirt hugged his torso, and that it barely reached the waistband of his shorts. His shorts were pressed tight against his legs, and his package bulged out almost obscenely. Trying to appear as nonchalant as possible, Ev cleared his throat.
"Let me help you bring your things up," he offered.

With every box he hauled up the stairs, Ev could feel Bron's eyes on his back. Or, more accurately, on his ass. After he set down the last box, Ev turned around to see Bron leaning on his counter, temporarily focused on a small potted plant. Ev found his eyes roaming across Bron's body. To Ev, the man in front of him was perfect. Slightly tanned. A stylish swoop in his hair. A body that didn't speak of brute strength, but of agility, grace, and poise. To another observer, Bron would probably seem to be relaxed, if not a little distracted. But to Ev, he was a panther: lithe. At ease. But ready to pounce. Bron turned to look at him, and Ev snapped from his reverie.

"Can I offer you a drink?" Ev asked, his face reddening slightly. "I don't have any beer or anything, but I have soda and maybe some orange juice."
"I am thirsty," Bron replied,a small smile forming on his lips, "but not for any of those things." Ev's reply was lost in Bron's mouth as it pressed against his. Ev recoiled in surprise, but then returned the kiss enthusiastically. The pair gradually moved towards the bedroom, their clothes being shed along the way until they both fell onto the bed in nothing but their underwear. Hands began to roam across one another's bodies, and then their bodies pressed together.

The pair laid in the afterglow for a while, basking in the feeling. Eventually, Bron turned towards Ev.
"Are you going to share how you grew since I last saw you?" He prodded, only half teasing. " Both since two years ago and this morning?"
Ev's smile faded slightly.
"I'm not sure you'd believe me," he answered, gauging Bron's response.
"You can tell me, I'll believe you."
"Well..."Ev began, then stopped. After searching for the right words for a moment, he began again.
"It's like this. Yesterday, after my workout at the gym, I bought a new post workout drink. I'd never seen it before, so I thought I'd try it. This morning I woke up and my body looked like a person who'd been going to the gym for a few years. Then, after I came back from meeting you at the coffee shop this morning, I had a hot flash and I grew even more. After that I fell asleep, woke up and let you in, and now here we are."

After a moment of silence, Bron spoke.
"Do you still have the bottle that the drink came in?"
Ev was slightly taken aback.
"You mean you believe me?" He asked, a hint of incredulity in his voice. "What I told you is basically crazy."
"We'll, I don't see another explanation," mused Bron. " Besides, what reason would you have to lie?"
Giving a small grunt of agreement, Ev got up and went into the kitchen, returning a little while later with the purple bottle and handing it to Bron. Bron's eyes widened a little when he looked at the label.
"Have you looked at the news lately?" Bron asked, worry creeping into his tone.
"No," Ev replied, "why?"
"Because the company that made this recalled the drinks almost as soon as they'd reached the stores. Said that there was something wrong with the ingredients and that it wasn't safe to stock them. I'm surprised you even managed to buy one. Most places didn't shelve them at all, or pulled them as soon as they heard about the recall."
"We'll there sure was something up with whatever ingredients they used," Ev commented, "but I'm not complaining."
"I'm not either."
And with that, Bron pulled him back onto the bed, pressing his body against Ev's.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Incognito-tie For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (July 27th, 2013), Anifanatic10 (July 25th, 2013), Hanugumo (July 25th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (July 25th, 2013), jcb60970 (July 26th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (July 26th, 2013), msclpatrol (July 25th, 2013), nnnrg (July 26th, 2013), sexiscriptor (July 27th, 2013), swinginbusdoors (July 26th, 2013), Terrylee Long (July 25th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (July 25th, 2013), Wynfrith (July 28th, 2013), xenon (July 26th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options