The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2013, 12:28 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,303 Times in 192 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
The Gardener (Part 6)

Author's Note: Thanks again for all the wonderful comments on Part 5.

The next part of this story will be about Adam and Sam's interactions over the Memorial Day Weekend. A lot can happen in a few days, so it will take several chapters to cover it all. I hope you like emotional rollercoasters.

For those of you outside the USA, Memorial Day is celebrated every year on the last Monday of May. That three day weekend is considered the beginning of the Summer season, and the gardening season.

The Gardener
by Reeza

Parts 1 and 2 : Part 3 : Part 4 : Part 5

Part 6

It was the week before Memorial Day and one of the few co-workers I talked to on a regular basis stopped in my office. Donna was in her forties and happily married, with three kids, so I felt comfortable joking with her in a way I never would have done with some of the single women in the office. Plus, she was wickedly sarcastic. Bonus! She asked if I had plans for the weekend. I rolled my eyes and said I would be busy.

"That's right! You'll be rushing from one social event to the next!"

See what I mean about the sarcasm? I said, "I have a lot to get done around the house, and I'm looking forward to planting a few things in my garden."

"If you plant any more flowers around that house you're going to start drawing tourists!"

I was alarmed. Could that really happen?! But she was exaggerating. "I've told you before, Donna, I prefer plants to people. It's just the way I am. No offense."

"Seriously, Adam, it wouldn't kill you to make an appearance at a barbecue once in a while." She lowered her voice. "There are people around here who are very interested in you, ya know."

This didn't sound good. "What are you talking about? Why would anyone be interested in me?"

She stared at me. "They want to harvest your organs." She said this with a perfectly straight face. "Are you dense? Two of the ladies on staff have a running argument about which one of them will get a date with you first. Especially since you filled out a little. By the way, whatever you're doing with your diet or exercise - you need to keep that up. You're looking even better lately."

"Whess ya mot?!" Jibberish again. I looked at her like she had two heads. At the same time I was surprised she thought I looked better with the additional weight I had gained. I had been cooking healthier meals for a few weeks, I stopped drinking wine, and I started running again, but still. I dismissed her claims about the women in the office. "I don't want to hear about it!"

"You don't even wanna know who they are, do you?" She cocked an eyebrow. "You know . . . if that's not what you're into, that young guy they hired in the tax department can't take his eyes off you, either."

It was so hard to tell whether she was being serious or sarcastic, but I was astounded. How long had all this been going on? There was a new guy . . . he looked really good in his tailored dress shirts so I tried to ignore him. He was always complimenting my ties - another reason to avoid him. Could he have been . . .? Nah! No. I didn't believe it. I said, "Don't you have any work to do, Donna?"

She sighed. "Well, it's your life, Adam. If you're happy, good for you. But sometimes I think you're like that boy in the plastic bubble. Are you sure you can breathe in there?" Beneath the sarcasm, she was a nice person.

I took a deep breath and exhaled just to prove her wrong. She smirked and went away.

The weekend couldn't come soon enough for me. There were a lot of things I wanted to get done, and fortunately, Sam had no other plans except his Saturday shift at the restaurant. My old garden shed desperately needed a new coat of paint, so I wanted him to clean it out and get it ready. There was some junk in the basement I wanted to leave out for the scrap dealers, but that might have to wait. I also wanted to plant my dahlias and several flats of annuals to fill in the spaces where the bulbs had faded. This was a busy time for gardeners, and an exciting time because of all the perennials that were growing rapidly and blooming.

On Friday after work, I walked around the property with Sam, telling him what I was hoping to get done and showing off the perennials that were at their peak. On the south side of the house I had five carefully spaced trellises supporting five different types of clematis vines that were beginning to display masses of six inch blossoms. He admired them and said, "You really like the big ones, don't you?"

I replied, "Yes, I do," while I compared one of the blossoms to the size of my open hand.

"Speaking of which," he said, "have you noticed how much bigger I'm getting?" He ran one hand over his chest and the other over the back of his khaki shorts.

That seemed like an odd segue, but I went with it. Of course I had noticed that he was more muscular, but I wasn't planning to comment. I didn't want to act like the creepy guys who came on to him at the gym. I offered a bland affirmation. "Yes, I thought that t-shirt was getting tight on you. You'll have to buy new clothes if you keep that up." I couldn't really look at him without getting an erection, but he seemed to be puffing himself up a bit. Naturally - who wouldn't be proud of a body like that? And it was getting better every week.

"I guess that high protein diet you switched us to is really making a difference. You're looking good, too, Adam."

"Myek!" I wish people would stop saying things like that! In truth, I hadn't added more protein to our meals. After doing some research it seemed like it wouldn't make that much of a difference anyway. The sheer quantity of food Sam was eating provided more than enough protein for him to build muscle. However, I did cut down on fat and added more complex carbs, which was good for me. Of course I was pleased that Sam was making rapid gains, but I wasn't sure I could take any credit for it. He must have been lifting his weights a lot.

We continued our tour around the house. There were large bouquets of multicolored columbines blooming all over the place. Sam squatted in front of one of them to have a closer look at it. I liked the way his t-shirt stretched across his back and showed the remarkable v-shape of his large torso. He looked closely at the flowers.

"I like these! I know they're not as big as those, but they're so interesting . . . kind of complicated. I don't know how else to put it. Even the leaves are more complex." I looked at the columbine. Huh - he's right. I liked them well enough, or I wouldn't have planted so many, but I never really gave them the credit they deserved.

We moved on and arrived at my struggling peony. As usual, it had grown into a full, leafy shrub. This year I was pleased to see three flower buds on it. It was an encouraging sign, but still pretty frustrating. The other varieties of peonies were already overloaded with buds that would produce big soft flowers in shades of pink and red. This one would be white if it ever bloomed. Ants were crawling on the unopened buds. I thought about the day I bought it. "Did I tell you when I planted this, Sam?"

"No, I don't think so."

"It was the day my parents died. In fact, it was right before I got the phone call."

Sam didn't say anything. He just put his hand on my shoulder and let it rest there. I didn't move away like I might have in the past. It felt good. It brought a couple of tears to my eyes for some reason. I wasn't still sad about their death - I had accepted it. I guess it was just nice that someone . . . I don't know . . . it was like he understood, and that touched me.

I brushed the tears away before he could see them. "The sun's going down. We should have our dinner. I want to get an early start tomorrow morning." Without speaking, he followed me to the back door and into the kitchen.

I had prepared a cold shrimp and black bean salad with chopped tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers. It was delicious and Sam loved it. I used three pounds of shrimp and three pounds of cooked beans, plus a couple pounds of vegetables. I ate one plateful. Do I need to tell you where the rest of it went? When he sat back with a contented smile and put his hand on his abdomen, I thought, "Expensive, but totally worth it!"

Now that I was really looking at him, it was obvious how much he had grown. I couldn't help but ask, "What do the people at the health club think of all the progress you're making?"

"Uhh, they're kind of freaked out about it, actually. They said nobody could put on this much lean weight in the time that I've been there."

"Really? How much have you gained?"

"Since I started working in the gym, about twenty-five pounds. I gained about ten before that while I was just working in the restaurant, but I was kind of skinny when I got there."

"Thirty-five pounds?! In seven months? And it's not fat." I was a little concerned. And impressed.

"I know, that was their reaction. They asked me if I was on something, but I'm not. I told them how much I eat, and they can see me eating there every day, but they still don't believe it."

"Wait, you eat at the restaurant every day?"

"Yeah, I told you, Chef likes to feed me almost as much as you do." He looked apprehensive. "You're not going to get mad, are you?"

"No, of course not, but . . . you eat a meal in the restaurant, plus what you eat here?"

"Uhh, more than a meal, really. He gives me as much as I want, just like you do. And I eat breakfast on my own. A big breakfast." He blushed.

"Breakfast . . . " Of course he eats breakfast. I was trying to wrap my head around the amount of food he was consuming. I must have had a strange look on my face.

"You know, Adam, I'm starting to feel like some kind of freak, the way everybody is reacting to this."

I snapped out of my trance. "No, no! No, no, no, no, no! You're perfectly fine! Just because you're different doesn't mean there's something wrong with you. I'm sorry if I . . . you're just so . . . extraordinary."

"So . . . it's a good thing? You're okay with it?"

"Of course, Sam. Why wouldn't I be okay with it?" He really surprised me sometimes.

"I don't know. I'm not always sure . . . I still don't know what some people think of me."

"Ach! Don't worry too much about that. Who cares what people think?" I got up to start on the dishes.

"Well, some people matter more than others," he said.

He joined me at the sink. It was his turn to wash. I had a good look at the thickness of his upper arm while he was washing out the giant bowl I used for the salad. It was intimidating. Then it occurred to me that I wasn't afraid of him. He was such a sweet guy. I thought . . . What are you afraid of? Sexual feelings and . . . something else. I wasn't sure.

There weren't too many dishes that night, so we finished quickly. Then he asked me a question that really embarrassed me. "Adam, I was wondering . . . will I ever get to see the rest of the house?"

I stared at him, slack jawed.

"I know you're a private person and I don't want to impose, but I've been coming here for a few months and I've never been past the kitchen. I like old houses and I was just wondering what it looks like inside."

I was mortified. Had I lost all of my social skills? "I'm sorry, Sam! I'm just so . . . ugh! Of course you can see the house. Come on - I'll give you a tour."

"Cool! I'm glad I asked. I thought maybe you didn't trust me or something." I wished that wasn't the reason, but honestly, it was something like that. I hadn't let people in for so long that I forgot it was the normal thing to do.

I led him into the small room adjacent to the kitchen that I used as an office. It was functional, but nothing special. I opened the door that led into the dining room. It was after dark and I hadn't turned on any lights yet. I pushed the old-fashioned button light switch, illuminating the massive oak table with the eight chairs that my mother had reupholstered. The built-in china cabinets on either side of the bay window glistened with light from the original brass chandelier fitted with hand painted glass shades. Sam just said, "Wow!"

I walked through the columned archway at the other side of the dining room and pulled the chain on a leaded glass floor lamp that lit up the next room. A matching suite of Victorian parlor furniture was arranged in front of the walnut framed fireplace. I pushed another light switch that lit up the sconces attached to the walls. The light was reflected in the mirror behind the high etagere mantlepiece filled with blue and white vases my parents had collected. There was another bay window at the front of that room, and another archway that opened into the entrance hall inside the front door. Sam was taking it all in with a look of wonderment. "Beautiful!" he said.

On the other side of the entrance hall was another room, originally the ladies' parlor, with a simpler marble mantlepiece and yet another bay window facing the front of the house. I had turned this into a media room with a flat screen TV above the fireplace, a pair of leather club chairs and a matching sofa. This was where I relaxed in the evening. Sam smiled. "Nice! Very nice."

I pointed to the back of the room. "That door leads to a small bathroom and then back to the kitchen. Do you want to see the upstairs?" I asked.

"Sure, if you don't mind." We went back to the entrance hall where the floor was covered with English encaustic tiles that were original to the house. The first owner had been a wealthy merchant who spared no expense in the construction. The open staircase had a carved and spindled walnut bannister. Sam said, "This is amazing!"

I led the way up the stairs, with some discomfort arising within me. Should I show him my bedroom? The upstairs was the most private part of the house, and this sort of tour didn't come naturally to me. I decided to make it quick. The second floor was divided into two identical suites of rooms on either side of the stairs. At the top, I went to the right and through the open the door to my suite. It consisted of a smaller dressing room at the back of the house and a large bedroom at the front of the house, again with a bay window. It was a good thing I always made my bed.

Sam, probably sensing my discomfort, did not linger in my bedroom for long, but complimented the handsome High Victorian Gothic bedroom furniture that my parents bought for themselves. It was my favorite furniture in the house. When he came back into the dressing room he looked out the window and saw the coach house. "So, this is the window I see from my apartment."

"I guess so," I said briskly, moving on. "The bathroom is here at the top of the stairs. It's the only one on this floor, but at least it's large." There were matching marble sinks on shiny metal legs on either side of the central door, with large mirrors above them. My parents had modernized the bath area with a large shower that blended well with the original black and white tiles on the floors and walls. Sam pointed out the advantage of the high ceilings in making it possible to have a shower stall that would be comfortable for people as tall as him.

"And across the hall I have my library." I led him to the other suite that had been my mine as a teenager. The back room held a motley collection of things I kept from the earlier part of my life, and the front room was lined with book cases. My parents put in some of them and I added more. I had a lot of books.

Sam's eyes grew large. "Awesome! I always liked reading when I could get my hands on a book, but my parents didn't like it. They said books were for daydreamers. Except for the Bible, of course." He ran his fingers over some of the bindings, looking at the titles.

"Feel free to borrow something," I offered. "You might not like my taste in literature, though." I liked serious 19th century novels with unhappy endings.

Sam pulled out Tess of the d'Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy. "Is this good?" he asked.

"It's one of my favorites, but . . ."

"I'll give it a try. Thanks!" He looked very happy. As we went back through the other room he noticed some old toys I had on a shelf in the corner. One of them was a shirtless G.I. Joe action figure. "What's this?" he said as he picked it up.

I cringed. "Oh, that old thing! What's that doing there?"

"Were you into military toys?" He smiled and raised an eyebrow.

"Mmm, I wouldn't say that exactly. I, uh . . . alright, I liked his body. Okay?"

He grinned and ran his fingers over the hyper-muscular plastic torso. "I see!" He seemed tickled by my embarrassment, and I couldn't help but smile about it. He put it back on the shelf and we headed down the stairs. "Thanks for giving me the tour. I'm very impressed."

"Before you go, I might as well show you the basement, too. There's some stuff down there that I want to get rid of and I'm hoping you can help me figure that out." I led him back through the kitchen and down the basement stairs. It was a full basement with a poured concrete floor. When I flipped the light switch, all the ceiling fixtures my father had hung between the beams lit up the large spaces. This had been his domain. His work benches and tools were still neatly organized but covered with a layer of dust. I was not the repair guy he had been. Sam, on the other hand, was like a kid in a toy store. He could barely contain himself. He started talking about all the things he could do with the tools he was seeing. I liked seeing him so excited, but I didn't want him to get sidetracked.

I redirected him to an area of the basement I called "the junkyard." My father had been a bit of a pack rat, always reluctant to throw away things that "might be useful some day." There were piles of scrap lumber, pipes, scrap metal, and stacks of dried up paint cans. Adjacent to the laundry area where I had my washer and dryer, there were three obsolete appliances that should have been hauled out of there years ago. One was an old-fashioned enamel washtub with a hand-cranked wringer on the side. Next to that was a large rusty cast-iron radiator that had been removed from the kitchen when it was remodeled. It was so heavy I couldn't move it an inch.

"So, this is the stuff I want to get rid of. I know of a scrap dealer who will come and pick up the metal stuff if I can get it onto the driveway, but I don't know if that's something we should tackle this weekend."

Sam looked at the broken dryer. "It won't take long." He put his hands on either side of the boxy appliance, picked it up like it was made of cardboard, and set it down again. Then he did the same with the matching washer, testing its weight, but not finding it difficult to lift.

My penis sprang into action. "Oh! Yeah . . . I almost forgot about your . . . strength thing."

"Yeah, this is when it comes in handy." He said this casually, like it was no big deal. He wasn't showing off - he wasn't even paying attention to me. He bent over to pick up the wringer washer with very little trouble, then set it down again. I watched the muscles in his arms expand and contract and noticed how his thighs filled the legs of his shorts. Then he squatted in front of the radiator.

"Oh, please don't try to lift that, Sam . . ." I was concerned about my throbbing dick.

"Why not? You want to get rid of it, don't you?" He bent over and picked it up like you would lift a basket of laundry! His arms exploded into segments of hard muscle, pushing his sleeves up to his bulging shoulders. I could tell he was straining a little, but not a lot. He set it down.

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed, crossing my legs like a child with a full bladder.

He looked at me. "What? Are you okay?"

"Yeah! I just never . . . I didn't think . . . I mean, WOW!"

"Well, I told you I was strong, didn't I?" He gave me a worried look. "You think it's weird, don't you?"

"NO! No!" Why did he keep thinking that? "I think it's great! This will make things so much easier! Thank you!"

He could tell I was distressed, but he looked confused. "Do you want me to take them outside tonight?"

"No, no! It can wait! I'll decide what to do tomorrow. It's getting late, so we should probably call it a night, huh?"

"Okay. Are you sure you're alright?"

"Yeah, I just need to use the bathroom. I guess I waited too long."

"Oh! Sorry. Let me get out of your way, so you can go." He went up the stairs ahead of me. I had a close up view of his perfectly shaped buttocks moving in his shorts. This did not help my condition. He headed out the back door.

I spoke quickly. "So first thing tomorrow we can go to the nursery and pick up the stuff I ordered, okay?"

"Okay. Thanks, Adam!" He was always thanking me. "Good night!"

I slammed the door and locked it. I needed to get my pants off so I could take care of my painful erection, but I didn't want to do it in the kitchen. I had a rule against masturbating on the first floor. I started turning off lights as I hobbled through the house and up the stairs. When I got to the dressing room adjacent to my bedroom I shut off the light before entering just in case Sam was still outside. I did the same with my bedroom light so I wouldn't be visible through the windows.

I started undoing my pants on the way back to the dressing room. I pulled them off, tossed them aside, and peeled the tight underwear away from my angry dick. As it expanded straight out from my groin, a cool breeze from the open window provided some relief. Then I noticed the light from the coach house and was drawn to it like a moth. The blinds were open on Sam's window so I could see into the apartment. I watched him cross the room, pulling off his t-shirt as he walked. He tossed it aside. His naked torso was magnificent, even from a distance. Then, facing away from the window, he leaned one hand against a wall for support. He bowed his head, slipped his other hand down the front of his shorts, and started massaging his crotch.

I grabbed my erection and ejaculated immediately, splattering the wire screen on my open window. Although my mouth was wide open, I did not make a noise, accustomed as I was to hiding my pleasure. I exhaled quietly, sunk to my knees, and unwound my body until I was flat on my back with my sticky penis in my hand. I looked up and saw my ejaculate running down the window screen.

God dammit! That's gonna be a bitch to clean up!

Continued in: Part 7

Last edited by Reeza; December 18th, 2013 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Minor changes for inmproved continuity.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 68 Users Say Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
17013 (February 21st, 2014), AKA (July 28th, 2013), akpakpakp (January 27th, 2014), algethor (July 27th, 2013), Anifanatic10 (July 27th, 2013), atbkv (July 28th, 2013), beachdude (July 27th, 2013), BigSteve6ft3 (July 27th, 2013), bikebot2100 (July 28th, 2013), cg12345 (July 27th, 2013), chicken legs (September 16th, 2013), chocomus (July 30th, 2013), Cliff8x (July 30th, 2013), cutlerfan (July 27th, 2013), Dario (August 4th, 2013), dinjin (July 28th, 2013), Faust2001 (August 6th, 2013), Gman (August 1st, 2013), GrangerWebb (August 20th, 2013), gymtoffee (August 4th, 2013), Hanugumo (July 28th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (July 27th, 2013), henhu (July 27th, 2013), HugestFuckGod (August 2nd, 2013), idiomat (July 27th, 2013), iowamuslfan (July 28th, 2013), jcb60970 (July 27th, 2013), jpmtn (July 29th, 2013), lazlong (October 16th, 2013), littledude (July 27th, 2013), Lukullus (July 28th, 2013), makurra (July 30th, 2013), mario2007 (July 27th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (July 28th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (July 27th, 2013), msclbldr (July 27th, 2013), MuscleSuperman (July 27th, 2013), muscular (July 27th, 2013), Neonando (July 27th, 2013), noomnoom (August 2nd, 2013), nvb2 (July 30th, 2013), photoguy (July 28th, 2013), Psst (July 27th, 2013), revolution2233 (July 27th, 2013), Rippedstud79 (July 27th, 2013), rocketdog (July 28th, 2013), rododoro3 (July 28th, 2013), Rubber1984 (February 16th, 2014), RyBearATL (August 2nd, 2013), ShadowFrost (January 15th, 2014), Shelby (July 28th, 2013), sierraca (July 27th, 2013), sofladdd99 (July 28th, 2013), sonic260 (July 27th, 2013), stringra1970 (July 28th, 2013), tcwd (July 28th, 2013), TJDasen1 (July 29th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (July 27th, 2013), ts1976 (July 27th, 2013), ttownlittlebear (July 27th, 2013), umlerian49 (July 30th, 2013), vlad (July 27th, 2013), waabo2 (July 28th, 2013), wbjason (July 27th, 2013), weaknobody (July 29th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (July 27th, 2013), ydt81 (October 2nd, 2013), zenith_muscle (July 29th, 2013)
  #2   Add to sierraca's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2013, 01:46 PM

sierraca is on a distinguished road
And just how would one clean up spunk from a window screen? It could be a perfect reason for Adam to take down all the screens and wash them before summer. Actually, wouldn't the house be fitted with storm windows so this would be the perfect time to take those off and wash them as well. Of course, this could lead to wet and soapy t-shirts on Sam and Adam, and then, ... .

I really the description of the house. These types of houses have so much character to them (as opposed to the sterile white-wall cookie-cutter homes of suburbia of today). Looking forward to part 7.
The Following User Says Thank You to sierraca For This Useful Post:
Reeza (July 27th, 2013)
  #3   Add to wbjason's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2013, 01:46 PM

wbjason is on a distinguished road
I love the long slow development you have going here! Awesome writing skills dude! Keep up the awesome work!
The Following User Says Thank You to wbjason For This Useful Post:
Reeza (July 27th, 2013)
  #4   Add to TKnTexas55's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2013, 04:07 PM
Fan of muscle... and more

TKnTexas55 is on a distinguished road
Awesome writing. You have brought life to these two.
The Following User Says Thank You to TKnTexas55 For This Useful Post:
Reeza (July 27th, 2013)
  #5   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2013, 05:16 PM

convolution is on a distinguished road
Bitter sweet, touching, and hot
The detail and solidity of the characters; it feels so real.
Thanks for this story.

Last edited by convolution; July 27th, 2013 at 05:29 PM. Reason: typos
The Following User Says Thank You to convolution For This Useful Post:
Reeza (July 27th, 2013)
  #6   Add to mario2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2013, 07:21 PM

mario2007 is on a distinguished road
You are such an EXCELLENT writer. I login every day just to check if you've posted more of this story. Can't wait the next chapter!
The Following User Says Thank You to mario2007 For This Useful Post:
Reeza (July 27th, 2013)
  #7   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2013, 07:38 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
The language of flowers.....

Amazing writing!
I just noticed that the description of the flowers, and the respective reactions of Adam and Sam to the flowers parallel their own inner perspectives:

[Adam]
On the south side of the house I had five carefully spaced trellises supporting five different types of clematis vines that were beginning to display masses of six inch blossoms. He admired them and said, "You really like the big ones, don't you?"

I replied, "Yes, I do," while I compared one of the blossoms to the size of my open hand.

"Speaking of which," he said, "have you noticed how much bigger I'm getting?" He ran one hand over his chest and the other over the back of his khaki shorts.

That seemed like an odd segue, but I went with it. Of course I had noticed that he was more muscular, but I wasn't planning to comment. I didn't want to act like the creepy guys who came on to him at the gym. I offered a bland affirmation. "Yes, I thought that t-shirt was getting tight on you. You'll have to buy new clothes if you keep that up." I couldn't really look at him without getting an erection, but he seemed to be puffing himself up a bit. Naturally - who wouldn't be proud of a body like that? And it was getting better every week.

[Sam]

We continued our tour around the house. There were large bouquets of multicolored columbines blooming all over the place. Sam squatted in front of one of them to have a closer look at it. I liked the way his t-shirt stretched across his back and showed the remarkable v-shape of his large torso. He looked closely at the flowers.

"I like these! I know they're not as big as those, but they're so interesting . . . kind of complicated. I don't know how else to put it. Even the leaves are more complex." I looked at the columbine. Huh - he's right. I liked them well enough, or I wouldn't have planted so many, but I never really gave them the credit they deserved.

Reeza, you are an amazing writer. This is really first-class, thoughtful, introspective writing.

Thank you for this high quality work.

Mdlftr
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mdlftr For This Useful Post:
makurra (July 30th, 2013), Reeza (July 28th, 2013), revolution2233 (July 28th, 2013), rododoro3 (July 28th, 2013)
  #8   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2013, 08:20 PM
Reasonably Insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr View Post
Amazing writing!
I just noticed that the description of the flowers, and the respective reactions of Adam and Sam to the flowers parallel their own inner perspectives.
Thank you for noticing! Sometimes, while I'm writing a passage like that I think, "Are people going to see what I'm doing there?" Many things in the story symbolize what's going on with the characters.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
makurra (July 30th, 2013), revolution2233 (July 28th, 2013)
  #9   Add to revolution2233's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2013, 01:23 AM

revolution2233 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeza View Post
Thank you for noticing! Sometimes, while I'm writing a passage like that I think, "Are people going to see what I'm doing there?" Many things in the story symbolize what's going on with the characters.
People definitely notice the subtle meanings you build in this story!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to revolution2233 For This Useful Post:
Mdlftr (July 28th, 2013), Reeza (July 28th, 2013)
  #10   Add to Jocaflo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2013, 02:52 AM

Jocaflo is on a distinguished road
Perhaps it is not fair to ask you, but I wonder how much of this is autobiographical.... Very good work, anyway. If I had the time, I might try to translate it into Portuguese.
  #11   Add to Jocaflo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2013, 02:59 AM

Okay, I know, I know, this is an impertinent question again, but do you think all the love Adam feels for Sam is purely because of his body? I mean if Sam stopped growing like that and became a normal man, if he lost weight due to a certain physical condition/illness, etc, you know what I mean, do you think Adam's love would still be there for him? Okay, you can call me The Devil's Advocate. I may be wrong, but I think Adam's love may begin to grow beyond the merely physical aspect.
  #12   Add to rododoro3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2013, 04:23 AM
Vroom vroom

rododoro3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jocaflo View Post
Okay, I know, I know, this is an impertinent question again, but do you think all the love Adam feels for Sam is purely because of his body? I mean if Sam stopped growing like that and became a normal man, if he lost weight due to a certain physical condition/illness, etc, you know what I mean, do you think Adam's love would still be there for him? Okay, you can call me The Devil's Advocate. I may be wrong, but I think Adam's love may begin to grow beyond the merely physical aspect.
With writing at this level, you can spot deeper meanings and interpret sentences in different ways.
Cue "Are the curtains blue because the character is depressed, or blue because the author likes blue?"

What you're stating is not entirely correct, in my eyes.
You say that you're beginning to see Adam's love evolving beyond lust, but I say that Adam's been emotionally attracted to Sam since around Chapter 2.
As mentioned in this chapter, in the same words, Adam thinks Sam is sweet.
Physical attraction is what he's trying to avoid (as you can tell by how embarrassed he is by getting an erection) but a recurring theme throughout the story is how Adam notices little details about Sam's personality that make him fall in love just that little bit more. Such as how Sam's aware of his strength but doesn't show it off, how Sam understands that it's difficult for Adam to talk about his parents' death and admit his own sexuality, and tries to help him through it...

At least, that's how I interpret the story.
And like I said... You can interpret it in quite a few ways.

Writing that sparks debate is always good writing.
Please keep writing, Reeza.
I love me some good romance, thank you for posting
Anifanatic10 (July 28th, 2013), Reeza (July 28th, 2013)
  #13   Add to Jocaflo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2013, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rododoro3 View Post
With writing at this level, you can spot deeper meanings and interpret sentences in different ways.
Cue "Are the curtains blue because the character is depressed, or blue because the author likes blue?"

What you're stating is not entirely correct, in my eyes.
You say that you're beginning to see Adam's love evolving beyond lust, but I say that Adam's been emotionally attracted to Sam since around Chapter 2.
As mentioned in this chapter, in the same words, Adam thinks Sam is sweet.
Physical attraction is what he's trying to avoid (as you can tell by how embarrassed he is by getting an erection) but a recurring theme throughout the story is how Adam notices little details about Sam's personality that make him fall in love just that little bit more. Such as how Sam's aware of his strength but doesn't show it off, how Sam understands that it's difficult for Adam to talk about his parents' death and admit his own sexuality, and tries to help him through it...

At least, that's how I interpret the story.
And like I said... You can interpret it in quite a few ways.

Writing that sparks debate is always good writing.
Please keep writing, Reeza.
I love me some good romance, thank you for posting
You are right. I may have missed a lot, because, being new to the forum, I admit I just browsed through the first chapters of this masterpiece of homoerotic prose.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jocaflo For This Useful Post:
rododoro3 (July 28th, 2013)
  #14   Add to sofladdd99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2013, 10:51 AM

sofladdd99 is on a distinguished road
gardener

Fantastic story. Great lead-up. I can't wait for ch 7-8-9?
The Following User Says Thank You to sofladdd99 For This Useful Post:
Reeza (July 28th, 2013)
  #15   Add to AKA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Obsessed, in a good way.

Thanked 1,742 Times in 129 Posts
AKA is on a distinguished road
Applause

Certainly the best story currently happening and the one I look forward to reading the most. And by that I mean that this is a story, with characters and dialog and settings that come alive for me. Excellent writing!
Anifanatic10 (July 28th, 2013), arpeejay (July 28th, 2013), nvb2 (July 30th, 2013), Reeza (July 28th, 2013)
  #16   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2013, 08:04 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
http://www.facebook.com/arpeejay

Last edited by arpeejay; Yesterday at 04:21 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to arpeejay For This Useful Post:
Reeza (July 29th, 2013)
  #17   Add to TJDasen1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 29th, 2013, 08:31 PM

TJDasen1 is on a distinguished road
Just gets better and better. Thanks for sharing with your fans.

Tim
The Following User Says Thank You to TJDasen1 For This Useful Post:
Reeza (July 29th, 2013)
  #18   Add to nvb2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2013, 06:06 PM

nvb2 is on a distinguished road
I'm finally getting around to saying that I love this story! I love the pace and your writing is superb and excellently detailed! Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
The Following User Says Thank You to nvb2 For This Useful Post:
Reeza (July 30th, 2013)
  #19   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 30th, 2013, 07:38 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
"I have a rule against masturbating on the first floor..." Too,too funny. Let's here it for clueless misanthropes! My kinda people.

U.M. Lassiter
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to umlerian49 For This Useful Post:
Reeza (July 30th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (August 2nd, 2013)
  #20   Add to jen12smith34's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2013, 10:26 PM

jen12smith34 is on a distinguished road
part 7 please.

Part 7 please!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to jen12smith34 For This Useful Post:
Reeza (August 2nd, 2013)
  #21   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2013, 06:12 PM
Reasonably Insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen12smith34 View Post
Part 7 please!!!
You sound desperate!!

Sorry to make you all wait, but I'm going out of town for the weekend. I hope to post the next chapter on Monday.

Again, my sincere gratitude for all the compliments on my work. I'm glad you like what I'm doing.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
Anifanatic10 (August 2nd, 2013), convolution (August 2nd, 2013), henhu (August 2nd, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (August 2nd, 2013)
  #22   Add to HugestFuckGod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2013, 09:24 PM

HugestFuckGod is on a distinguished road
Dear Reeza,

I think I speak for a few people when I say that this is probably one of the best written stories on this site. From what I have read most of these stories are quite lustful and have a shallow plot (I am not hating, I like some of these storys). The characters, even the filler characters are funny and add to the story. The adorable awkwardness and troubles add that slight realism. This story you are writing could probably be published (minus any *hint* *hint* hot steamy sex scene that may develop). This story is one that starts with love over lust and I LOVE it! Thank you so very deeply for sharing your wonderful story with us!

P.S. I am totally fanboying over this!!!

- H.F.G.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HugestFuckGod For This Useful Post:
Anifanatic10 (August 3rd, 2013), Reeza (August 2nd, 2013)
  #23   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2013, 09:38 PM
Reasonably Insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by HugestFuckGod View Post
P.S. I am totally fanboying over this!!!

- H.F.G.
I have a fanboy called HugestFuckGod!! (blushing)

Seriously, that's a wonderful comment. You'll be pleased to know I was just working on the story when your message popped up, even though I should be sleeping before I leave town tomorrow. I am really enjoying the process of writing this one. It's just about all I do in my free time now. Except for this weekend.
  #24   Add to xmrr20a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2013, 01:53 PM

xmrr20a is on a distinguished road
Can't wait

just caught up on the goings on with this thread and seeing you're working on the story is the best news I've had all day. This story is one of the all time best on this board.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xmrr20a For This Useful Post:
JKT (August 5th, 2013), Reeza (August 4th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options