The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to nobody12381's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2013, 04:11 AM

nobody12381 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to nobody12381
Emil Side Story: Clark

As the number-one fan of the Emil series, I can't contain my craving for a new installment any longer. Here's something I came up with. Incidentally, here are the links to the original threads by Florian, a.k.a. Funbird:
One
Two
Three
Four

Clark stood nude before the full-length mirror and looked at himself. He still couldn't believe his eyes. His chest, arms, thighs and calves were all huge and beautifully sculpted, just like Emil. His abs sat in sharp relief against his trunk in an extremely defined eight-pack. The only drawback to looking at himself was that he had to hold his perpetually erect, monstrously huge penis down far enough to see his pecs and abs properly. He wondered to himself whether Emil really started out this way as the old man assured him.

Two months ago, Clark Kilborn was a 16 year-old quasi-recluse. He attended a prestigious, suburban "magnet school" known for its excellent football program. As was the case with many dysfunctional schools populated with the spoiled spawn of inherited wealth, athletes were given unhealthy amounts of preferential treatment and ego-stroking. That environment assured Clark, a pale stick of a boy offered minimal participation in class and negligible participation in any other school-sanctioned activity. He simply kept his head down and earned respectable grades. Unfortunately, that respect seemed only to extend to his parents and teachers. His milquetoast conduct and appearance not only made him a target for bullies, but also for ostensibly normal students who didn't realize they had it within them to sadistically torment someone simply for being weak.

Clark's "real" life existed online. He spent his school days cautious and withdrawn. In fact, he was cautious and withdrawn around almost everyone not related to him. When he entered his room however, he relaxed as if the doorframe were a psychic portal, beyond which a completely different Clark existed. He passed shelves of anime figurines, all of which were beautiful girls in various states of undress or nudity. Further anime girls on posters literally papered the walls. He would take his seat in front of his computer, with a glowing screen dominating the dark room. Tissue boxes sat stacked on the computer desk just to the left of the monitor, and a strikingly large trash can for a bedroom sat to his right on the floor. He spent his time divided between a few hentai sites until several months ago when he discovered Emil on YouTube, and shortly thereafter a fan site, EmilEichinger.com. Clark had a rich fantasy life full of characters from his favorite anime artists such as Takahiro Kimura, Mogudan and Ino. But he didn't imagine having sex with them himself. That "honor" was reserved for Emil, the young man who had everything Clark wanted: unimaginable power, sex with world-class beautiful women and gorgeous looks. He believed with every fiber of his being that Emil was the closest thing to a god and that if he ever decided to take over the world he would do anything Emil commanded. He would even commit suicide for the would-be world emperor if it meant Emil would be able to add just one more incomparably beautiful woman to his harem. If he had a girlfriend (though he doubted he ever would) he would love for Emil to have sex with her just for the privilege of watching him reach one of his legendary climaxes.

Clark excitedly gushed his admiration and arousal for Emil at every opportunity on the information superhighway. He posted "reviews" of Emil's various heterosexual sex scenes to his favorite hentai forum and compared each girl's body to the anime character she most resembled. And he masturbated at least twice per day to hentai, Emil or both. He downloaded hundreds of gigabytes of Emil sex videos and gave little consideration to the possibility of computer viruses. So he reacted with surprise when an obviously trojan-related error message appeared one afternoon.

"I see you're very interested in Emil." Clark grimaced at having to format his computer to regain control of it from the source of the bogus error. He morosely clicked 'OK' and started to ponder his options. But within a second of the error's disappearance a customized, Java-based chat window appeared. Clark wondered whether he'd just contracted a particularly nasty computer virus until a message appeared on it to confirm his fear. "Anon: Clark, we need to talk." Clark's heart sank. He inferred the virus writer wanted to toy with him. He further guessed his data was the hacker's hostage, so he put his text cursor into the chat window and started a conversation.

"Clark: Who are you?" The boy grimaced at the hacker's preparation and attention to detail evident in his name appearing before his reply.

"Anon: I'm someone even more interested in Emil than you. I occasionally recruit young men to help me and settled on you."

"Clark: Help you with what?"

"Anon: I know where Emil's power comes from and want to use it for my own purposes. I made Dillon what he was." Clark was understandably skeptical.

"Clark: It's a nice thought to be able to make people strong enough to fight Emil. But I think you're full of crap. Sorry."

"Anon: Have a look at this." A browser window appeared on Clark's screen and loaded an unlisted YouTube video. Much to his surprise, Dillon appeared seated in front of a webcam. Clark's mouth fell open.

"Okay, so I say this shit on camera and then we're even, right?" Dillon appeared to direct the question to someone off to the side outside the webcam's field of vision. "All right. Listen up," Dillon ordered the viewer. "This old dude named Axel shot me up with some cool ass shit! I just fuckin' sat on my ass for two months and turned into this badass fucker! I don't care how strong they say Emil is; that fairy is toast! Nothing's as strong as these babies," Dillon boasted as he made a double-bicep flex. "So if some old ass dude named Axel wants somethin' from ya, you do whatever the fuck he says yo! He will fuckin' hook you up! Whooo!" Dillon flexed one more time. He then reached forward and appeared to pick up the camera. "Say hello to all my admirers," Dillon laughingly ordered as an old, balding man came into view. The man nonchalantly waved for the camera to be pointed away, which it was. "See ya!" The video then ended and the browser window disappeared. Clark was stunned. He'd searched online far and wide for information on Dillon and never found anything like that video.

"Anon: Convinced?"

"Clark: That video was incredible, but that guy in the back could have been anybody."

"Anon: Oh, it's me. Have a look." A small webcam video appeared next to the text box with the man from Dillon's video. He made a motion consistent with typing.

"Clark: No. No way. That's got to be an animated gif or something! Come on, really?" The old man typed again.

"Anon: Give me a sequence of numbers between one and five. I'll show the numbers with my fingers."

"Clark: Four, one, two, five." The man in the video showed the requested numbers. "Clark: Woah. It's really you!" The old man smiled at the screen.

"Anon: Yes Virginia, it's really me."

"Clark: Huh?"

"Anon: Never mind. Before your time. So are we on the same page now?"

"Clark: I guess. So you made Dillon strong by injecting him with something?"

"Anon: That's right. Emil calls it a 'super gene,' and although that's an oversimplification of what really happened to him and Dillon, for a non-scientific conversation it's enough to call it that."

"Clark: So what do you want with me?"

"Anon: Are you in denial? I want to make you strong."

"Clark: What?! Why me?"

"Anon: I didn't tell Dillon much about myself but I think you're in a position to understand my feelings about Emil's power. Do you have some time to listen to my story?"

"Clark: Definitely. As many hours as you need."

"Anon: It won't take that long to give you the short version. Essentially, my family has the so-called 'super gene.' My full name is Axel Eichinger; I'm Emil's uncle. I've dedicated of my life to studying and controlling Emil's power. After the government finished the Human Genome Project I faked my death and went into hiding."

"Clark: Why did you fake your death?"

"Anon: Because my sister-in-law, Emil's mother tried to press charges on me when I took a blood sample from Emil as a child. We knew about the old Eichinger family myth about producing a Beowulf every certain number of generations, and that Emil could eventually be such a man. I was happy for him, but his mother didn't want him to have an abnormal life, surrounded only by people who feared or exploited him. She and I fought and I took the sample for his own good. I had to preserve and study the sample, so I cashed out some investments I had in another name to avoid taxes and arranged a phony drowning for myself."

"Clark: So you're on the run right now?"

"Anon: I haven't had to run since I engineered the incident, but I am in hiding."

"Clark: Okay."

"Anon: Getting back to the power issue, Dillon was a prototype. I won't get too technical, but I misjudged how muscles are supposed to grow by several pounds in a single day because I had no example of it in nature from which to extract a genetic template. So my retrovirus was clumsy and Dillon ended up not being strong or resistant enough to survive his encounter with Emil. Which turned out to be a blessing in disguise because he had rocks for brains and wanted to run off and cause mayhem instead of stay and let me fix my mistakes."

"Clark: So are you still not able to make people as powerful as Emil?"

"Anon: No, I fixed it. I can make you a match for Emil."

"Clark: ..."

"Anon: What do you think?"

"Clark: I don't deserve to be strong."

"Anon: This is why I chose you. I actually know how you feel better than you might think, Clark."

"Clark: What do you mean?"

"Anon: You like the idea of looking up to a man your age or younger with more strength than you can ever imagine enjoying pleasure stronger than you can ever imagine. Am I right?"

"Clark: Yes," the youth replied as he blushed deeply.

"Anon: I feel that way too. It's called living vicariously. Most men do it by watching sports games. They feel a sort of triumph when 'their' team is successful. But a few men, like us feel sexual satisfaction when a man stronger and more virile than us has sex. And the better he seems to feel, the more we enjoy watching him. We watch him more than the woman, no matter how beautiful she is."

"Clark: I never imagined I'd be able to talk about this stuff with anyone."

"Anon: I know how you feel about that, too. Doesn't it feel good?"

"Clark: It does."

"Anon: So now do you understand why I want to inject you?"

"Clark: Because it'll let me have sex you wished you could have when you were my age?"

"Anon: You've got it."

"Clark: All right. I know how you feel. I'll do it."

"Anon: Thank you. Do you need help settling anything before you leave home? You might not want to come back for a long time."

"Clark: No. My parents are douchebags. They just want me to go to college and get a job they can brag about me having to their friends."

"Anon: I suppose that's ironic."

"Clark: LOL, I guess so. But they don't care about what's happening to me at school."

"Anon: You'll certainly be able to get revenge against anyone you want, but I really recommend against nursing grudges. Killing people you hate isn't as fun as it might sound."

"Clark: You've killed people? Who?"

"Anon: I'd rather not get into it. Let's set up our meeting. I have some instructions for you to memorize over the next couple of months."

Clark showed up on his bicycle at a nearby abandoned warehouse for the meeting later that day. He wandered around among some large rusted-out industrial equipment and was about to declare himself lost when he suddenly felt a hand grab his wrist and turn his palm upward. He turned to see the man himself. "Ready?" Axel's other hand held a syringe with neon blue liquid in it.

"Is that stuff glowing?" Axel stuck the needle into Clark's forearm without answering first.

"Better not to think about it," the old man said quickly as he pressed the plunger down with his thumb. Clark made no effort to resist and watched it fall until all of the liquid had been injected. He understood the older man's eagerness to see power in the flesh. "It's done. Nothing can stop it now," Axel said with palpable excitement. "How do you feel?"

"No different."

"I mean emotionally. Now that you're two months away from being as strong as Emil." Clark smiled shyly.

"I can't wait to feel something," he replied cautiously, although he stopped himself from feeling weirded out when he realized how special it was for the two of them to share their vicarious feelings. "I'll miss feeling powerless when I watch videos of Emil having sex, but I guess I'll get to have my own sex instead."

"You certainly will." Clark saw a hungry look in Axel's eyes. He felt himself being stared at with laser-like intensity. Their mutual dysfunction told the young man his counterpart was aroused and tempted by the sight of a teenager he knew would soon become world-conqueringly powerful. Clark closed his eyes, parted his lips and leaned back into a stack of pallets so the older man could obtain a sorely-needed sense of connection with another human being. But he didn't hear anything for several seconds and felt no contact. He finally opened his eyes again and saw Axel was gone. Clark felt a pang of empathic pain for him. The boy did what he wished thousands of times for Emil to do if they should ever meet, and even though he felt no attraction to the man who was old enough to be his grandfather he knew he had something Axel pined for and wanted to make him happy.

"I wouldn't have told anyone," Clark said with sadness for Axel's suffering.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to nobody12381 For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (August 21st, 2013), Braun1 (February 24th, 2014), convolution (August 21st, 2013), Funbird (February 24th, 2014), Hanugumo (February 24th, 2014), hardmuscl4life (February 24th, 2014), iceman75 (August 21st, 2013), idavid (August 27th, 2013), jcb60970 (February 24th, 2014), Kit Werecat (February 24th, 2014), littledude (February 25th, 2014), marki (August 22nd, 2013), milwmuscleguy (August 21st, 2013), Mr_Izom (August 22nd, 2013), MuscleHintz (August 23rd, 2013), muscular (August 21st, 2013), portamivia (August 21st, 2013), Reeza (February 24th, 2014), tat2d9999 (August 21st, 2013), Terrylee Long (August 21st, 2013), TKnTexas55 (August 21st, 2013), whatizit (August 21st, 2013), wrestlejock646 (August 21st, 2013), xenon (August 28th, 2013)
  #2   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2013, 10:50 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
As a fan of Emil's feats of strength and manliness, I'm certainly looking forward to seeing what happens, will Clark be as strong or even stronger? Great start, can't wait to see more!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Funbird (February 24th, 2014)
  #3   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2013, 06:58 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Interesting psychology - living life vicariously!

Can't wait to read more.
  #4   Add to Funbird's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2014, 01:17 AM

Funbird is on a distinguished road
Well done Nobody!
I don't know if I ever listed Emil's physical stats but here they are:
Height: 6'3"
Weight: Unknown
Arms: 35"
Chest: 76"
Waist: 30"
Thighs: 40"
Calves: 28"

Strength: God like
Penis length flaccid: 16"
Penis length hard: 48"
Penis circumference hard: 12"
Testicle Size: Each roughly that of a softball
Size of nipples: Each slightly smaller than a golf ball

Mental condition: Extremely narcissist with heightened sociopathic tendencies. Emil wishes to rule planet through his special unit known as "The Blacks". This unit was created by Emil who gifted each individual with superhuman strength (much lower than his own). "Gifting" is a term used to describe Emil having sexual contact with an individual either through vaginal or anal intercourse. He is able to gift his seed by mental thought prior to the encounter if he chooses to induct that man or woman in The Blacks. Only Emil can do this so as to control the total numbers of his chosen ones. Emil cannot take away the power from an individual once they have been gifted. He can instead terminate them with his physical power. The exact number of The Blacks is determined to be around 150 soldiers, two thirds of whom are female.
The unit operates from a permanent base in South Africa.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Funbird For This Useful Post:
iceman75 (February 24th, 2014), Kit Werecat (February 25th, 2014), nobody12381 (February 25th, 2014)
  #5   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2014, 05:53 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
http://www.facebook.com/arpeejay

Last edited by arpeejay; April 14th, 2014 at 07:56 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to arpeejay For This Useful Post:
Funbird (February 24th, 2014)
  #6   Add to portamivia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2014, 03:14 PM

portamivia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to portamivia Send a message via Yahoo to portamivia
I want to read more of Emil's story. Don't let us wait too long...
  #7   Add to Funbird's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2014, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by portamivia View Post
Don't worry. I'm also trying to get an illustration done of the wonder blonde.
  #8   Add to Funbird's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2014, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by portamivia View Post

If anyone is interested there's a story titled "Handling Emil" by Veronica Divine. I commissioned her to do a story a few years ago that revolved around a sexual encounter between Emil and his "Achilles Heel" named Sonia Savic. For those who do not know who Veronica is, she can write a sex scene like none other trust me. I think she did a great job on "Handling Emil".
If you do a search of the title you'll find it.
Trust me you'll get a hard on reading it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Funbird For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (February 25th, 2014)
  #9   Add to The Pecman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2014, 12:08 AM

The Pecman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funbird View Post
Well done Nobody!
I don't know if I ever listed Emil's physical stats but here they are:
Height: 6'3"
Weight: Unknown
Arms: 35"
Chest: 76"
Waist: 30"
Thighs: 40"
Calves: 28"

Strength: God like
Penis length flaccid: 16"
Penis length hard: 48"
Penis circumference hard: 12"
Testicle Size: Each roughly that of a softball
Size of nipples: Each slightly smaller than a golf ball
I assume this person would not be able to shop for clothes off the rack at Walmart.
  #10   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2014, 11:16 AM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
I've seen Links to pics of some of Emil's girlfriends, but I haven't been able to find a Link to a pic of the Big Boy himself.

Is there a pic of Emil? And could you either post the Link or let me know where I can go to find it myself?

Also, I think it would be great to see a "Before" and "After" pic of Clark. He should have himself photoed against a height chart in a Speedo, now that he has just received the injection, and again against the height chart with a Speedo about two months later. That would be just TOO HOT!!

Come to think of it, a "Before" pic of Emil wouldn't be bad, either. After all, if Emil is starting to get so famous as to have interviews revealing he could easily rule the planet, it would be nice for us all to know what he looks like when we read about his feats.

Of course, with this latest posting, I'm not sure if I should be focusing on Emil, or Clark. Emil is so very, very good looking, he might be more photogenic than Clark. But I'm not sure if the serum enhances physical symmetry and therefore makes him better looking too, as well as bulking his body up.

I'm also not sure who's the bad guy here, given the fact Emil went through natural "growing" pains, and pounded some assholes out of existence. On the other hand, Clark seems to be directed to deliberately kill Emil. So who's the ruthless killing machine here?

If they do battle, it will be Epic!! Talk about "Clash of the Titans"!

But you know, absolute power corrupts absolutely, and Clark may seem humble and unassuming now, but once he's become a God, things could change very rapidly, and the old man just might find himself rooting for Emil once again! Or, since power is attracted to power, these two may end up becoming Super Lovers! Things can be funny that way, when you tinker with human potential..

Great story(s) so far, and I hope to see what happens to both these characters very soon!

#11   Add to nobody12381's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2014, 01:33 PM

nobody12381 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to nobody12381
This is the best of times and the worst of times. The best because my ancient thread was resurrected once again, and the worst because it only reminds me of my incomplete project. Kit, thank you so much for your kind words. And Funbird, please contact me on Yahoo. I want to start chatting with you again!

Here's a bit more of Clark. Maybe I just need to post shorter installments so I don't feel overwhelmed and let the project lay dormant.

Clark stayed with his family and went to school for another two weeks before Axel contacted him again. They both knew that Clark would soon be too muscular to avoid attention. Axel explained that Clark needed to let the transformation progress far enough to make him invulnerable to police, soldiers and others who would want to capture or kill him once his superhuman nature became known. Axel picked him up from the warehouse where they'd first met with a few boxes of anime girl figurines and thumb drives which contained Clark's hentai and Emil material. They didn't bother with his clothes.

Clark stepped out of Axel's car into what appeared to be a large, general-purpose underground space. Clark looked around in confusion. "What is this place," he asked the older man as he joined him from the driver's seat.

"The best I can do with interior decorating given what I do here," Axel answered self-effaciously. "It's the closest thing I as a dead man can have to a house." There were three bedrooms and bathrooms, a laboratory, office, gym, workshop and garage. But there weren't any internal walls or doors. It was neat and organized in its own way, but the amenities seemed more like convention booths than rooms without any walls to separate them and only concrete for a floor. Axel excused himself for a few minutes and Clark looked around while he waited for the old man to return. His first thought was that since it was underground and had such sophisticated equipment it might be a sort of "bat cave." But he soon realized it was a man cave -- possibly the greatest one ever built. He couldn't suppress a chuckle at the logical-but-hideous place Axel called home. But the concrete environment carried his laugh much further than he had intended; Axel walked over to him. "Find something interesting," Axel asked with friendly curiosity.

"Sorry," Clark explained sheepishly, "but is this a 'man cave?'" Axel took the question good-naturedly, which made Clark relax.

"Yes. And as manly as you're going to be, I think this is a great place for you. See those weights over there," Axel asked as he gestured toward the gym with an upturned palm. Clark knew nothing about gyms or weights, so he couldn't distinguish what was what.

"Yeah."

"The lightest one weighs 300 pounds. And you'll be able to lift most of them in a few days. All of them will be easy in another 2 weeks." These numbers were hard for Clark to understand; he had rarely tried to lift or move anything heavier than a 20-pound overstuffed backpack.

"When do you think I can lift the 300-pound one?"

"That's an excellent question! Let's find out," he said as he led Clark over to it. But the mischevious smile he wore led Clark to believe the old man already knew the answer. Nevertheless, the young man thought everything looked heavy, which of course it was. Clark stood in front of the bar with 2 150-pound plates innocently. "Okay, stand right here," Axel explained as he positioned the young man with hands on his shoulders. "Now bend your knees, but not your back." Clark complied. "Good. Just down to there. Now put your hands here and here. See how they're in symmetrical positions on the weight bar? That's so the weight is equal on both of your arms. Not that you'll need to remember that for much longer," Axel trailed off when he realized that despite his light touch and the sweatshirt fabric over them, Clark's shoulders were already extremely toned.

"Hey," Clark said as he finally got through to Axel, who had apparently let his mind wander enough not to notice that the young man had asked him a question and turned around when he didn't get an answer.

"Oh. I'm sorry," Axel said with a little embarrasment and lowered his hands to his sides from the midair position they'd held when Clark's shoulders were there.

"I said, do you want me to get naked now?" Clark had asked it with such an affectionate smile, but Axel couldn't find the words to properly express what he wanted. That prompted Clark to put his own hands on the older man's shoulders. "Please listen," Clark began gently. "I'm so glad you decided to do this for me. It's the best thing that's ever happened to me and ever will happen. I get it -- I really do. You look at me the way I look at Emil. I've spent more hours watching him feel good when he has sex than I've spent masturbating. I know I turn you on, especially now that I'm transforming. And it's okay!" Clark stared into Axel's evasive pupils. "You can look at me, feel me up, make out with me, suck me or have me suck you as much as you want. I will kill anyone who finds out or tries to hurt you. In fact, I'll kill anyone you want, period! So please," Clark pleaded softly as he put his hand underneath Axel's chin to bring his averted gaze into alignment with his own, "let me give you what you want." The older man opened his mouth to answer, but it took him a few seconds to bring himself to form any words.

"I don't need anybody killed, but I would like you to be naked from now on when you're here."

"Sure!" Clark stepped out of his shoes and undressed on the spot. It wasn't a frantically eager or teasingly slow process, but simply a steady transition to nudity. Even if Clark had known how to tease someone he never would have done it to Axel, who allowed himself to stare openly once Clark's ripped torso came into view. He could see the young man was already far stronger than any other boy his age. Clark beamed a smile at Axel, who was happy to see Axel so stimulated.

"So what do you think? Do I look like I can lift this one," he asked innocently. The bulging, sculpted muscles of a lightweight bodybuilder and pale, soft skin of a sedentary, reclusive teenager gave him a decidedly otherworldly look.

"That's a great question," Axel repeated with an anemic smile. "Go ahead and try." Clark stepped back over the bar so the older man could watch and got into the proper position. He then straightened up and Axel's eyes swam as he saw the 300 pound weight rise without Clark's arms flexing.

"Is this good? It looks so heavy!" Axel tried to swallow but found his mouth dry. He managed a nod. The boy cautiously removed his right hand. Both found his left bicep still didn't flex. Clark rotated the weight vertically and found he could still hold onto it effortlessly with only two fingers. "Wow! Could Emil do this after two weeks?!" The old man shook his head.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nobody12381 For This Useful Post:
Funbird (February 25th, 2014), iceman75 (February 25th, 2014), jetphoenix (February 27th, 2014), Kit Werecat (February 25th, 2014), Reeza (February 25th, 2014), The Pecman (February 25th, 2014)
  #12   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2014, 04:41 PM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
Of course it's really too early to comment usefully on this story yet, but I can at least say a word about its spirit and tone.

There's a very delightful naivete and innocence about Clark at this point in time. He's shy and bashful, but endearingly honest and sincere.

Personally speaking, I can't think of anything sexier than experiencing the simple tentative steps of a mild and gentle boy taking his first awesome steps toward Godhood. The dichotomy of the situation is striking.

There's something so appealing watching both of these mild souls tentatively taking steps toward a meaningful relationship, while slowly become something literally world-shattering.

It's a nice touch, and of course, it cannot last. The human mind is unbelievably adaptive to changes in the paradigms of the world he lives in, and by.

Soon enough, Clark is going to start performing awesome feats of strength, with the bored, matter-of-fact attitude of a normal person that snaps a matchstick.

In a way, that will be a bit of innocence lost, and I'll feel a bit sad when it happens. But this situation is building up an indescribable bonding with Alex, and God help whoever makes the mistake to intimidate or harm the old Guardian.

Sauce for the Goose.

Well Done, and Thank You. I'll look forward to your next installment.

Last edited by Kit Werecat; February 26th, 2014 at 01:02 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kit Werecat For This Useful Post:
Funbird (February 25th, 2014), The Pecman (February 25th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options