The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to linkin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2013, 04:12 AM
I want to grow up !

linkin is on a distinguished road
A New Coffee - Part 2 -

The poster : https://sphotos-b-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/h...54243729_n.jpg

- Part 1 -

(For this part, I have had the help of JOSEPH SINGER to check my text. He has not yet been able to verify all, but he still works on this ! I'll update the text subsequently !)

(French Version)

Mike waited quietly on the couch. His eyes did not leave the front door. "Perhaps I've also got magical powers?" He wondered with a smile.
Mike looked at the clock impatiently.
"Uh ... what are you doing Jake? Hurry up!"
Moments later, Mike heard a car, then chatter. Straining to listen to the conversation, he recognized Jake’s voice. Then he heard the car leave and Jake open and shut the mailbox. “He’s almost here!” he thought gleefully. He heard Jake’s key in the lock.
“Now’s the moment of truth! Jake will discover a new me!”
The door opened.
“Hey Honey, I’m-“
Jake froze, his eyes glued to Mike, the mail dropping silently from his fingers. Mike smiled in return, not moving from the couch.
“Hi, baby!” he rumbled.
Jake’s only response was a change of expression- the puzzlement of a man faced with more questions than answers.
“Jake! Jake, you OK?” No reply. Mike tried again.
“Did you have a good day?” Absolute silence.
Mike decided to take another tack.
“By the way, your coffee was delicious- I’d even say extremely delicious!”
“What?”
“You asked me to tell you if I liked the coffee, remember?"
“B-but…” Jake stuttered.
“Frankly I love it! It’s bold, with a powerful mix of spices that gives it a strong taste- muscular, you might even say!”
“Mike!” Jake snarled, “I’m not interested in the coffee, I wanna know what happened to you! You look different!”
“Indeed.” Mike stood up… and up… and up. Jake froze.
“What the hell? How’d you get so big?”
Mike grinned. “Your coffee.”
Jake smirked. “OK, this is the point where they come out and tell me I’ve been punked, right? Where’s the hidden camera?”
Mike glared and flexed menacingly. “I’m serious, Jake! Now close the door so I can explain.” Jake closed the door without taking his eyes off Mike.
“Spill.”
Mike frowned. “Well, I just drank it, and –tadaa! I thought you’d be pleased, not staring at me like I was an alien!”
“But I don’t understand!”
“What’s there to understand? The coffee made me bigger and taller! It’s developed my muscles and multiplied my strength tenfold! Just look at these biceps!” Mike flexed his huge guns. “Heck, I look like a huge, roided bodybuilder, not the coach I am!.. Not that I mind!”
“Me neither. But your story’s so weird- it’s hard to believe.”
“But you can’t deny it’s true.”
Jake craned his neck- looking up was new for him-and gulped.
“No, I know it’s real. Heck, you’re so wide and- how tall do you think you are now?”
“I’d say about 6’6”,”Mike said with a grin. “I actually have to stoop a bit to fit in the door now.”
“And to think, this morning I was the one looming over you…”
“Mike grinned and stretched, spreading his arms wide.. “Yes- it‘s wonderful, but weird. Where’d you get this stuff anyway?”
“I thought I told you- that holy terror Mr. Williams gave it to me for helping him move some stuff!”
Mike’s grin spread even wider. “Do you think you can get some more?”
Jake couldn’t believe his ears. “You want more? Look how huge you are!”
Mike snorted. “It’s not for me, it’s for you. The coffee was a godsend, but it was meant for you. I’d love to see you buff up too!”
“But- but… “
“How many times have I tried to drag you along to the gym, to make you do sports? Trust me, you’ll enjoy being big!”
Jake sighed. “All right- for you.”
Mike felt Jake relax; he wrapped his arms around him, cradling him between his pecs. “I love you, Jake.”
Jake sighed and kissed his lover’s left pec.” I love you too.”
“Then trust me- it’ll be wonderful.”
Jake looked up into Mike’s eyes in trepidation. “What do I say?”
“Say you lost the original sample, and are really disappointed, as you’d been looking forward to trying it. See if you can convince him.”
Jake gave a wan smile, and then closed his eyes, cuddling close as if drawing strength from his giant lover.
Then he turned and started out the front door.
“OK, here goes.”
As he approached Mr. Williams’ house, Jake was plagued with questions.
“Can this be real? What if the effect was a fluke and the coffee does nothing for me?”
He shook his head. “Buck up, Jake- you have the chance to change your life forever.”
Ten minutes later he arrived at Mr. Williams’ house. Gingerly he knocked on the door- once, twice, three times. “Hello? Mr. Williams?” He knocked again, then once more with force, but received no answer.
“I guess it’s not meant to be...”
Suddenly he heard a loud noise in the garden.
“Mr. Williams?”
Poking his head around the gate, Jake saw no-one, but the garden gate and back door were open.
“Nothing ventured, nothing gained.”
Jake quietly snuck into the house, lighting his way with his phone. Cobwebs and dust were everywhere, as if no-one had lived there for a long time.
“M-Mr. Williams?” He proceeded onward to the kitchen; now he was getting freaked out.
“I’ll quickly check the cabinets and get out of here!” He searched through all the cupboards but there were no signs of any coffee.
Defeated, Jake made to head back out the door, when his eye caught sight of another cabinet above it. Taking a deep breath, he pulled it open…
Quickly he rifled through it.
“Candy, tea, cookies, chocolate...”
Just when he’d given up hope he found two bags at the very back.
“LGM Coffee- That’s it!”
He took the bags and ran.

(V This part has not yet been verified. Soon ! )

Back home within 5 minutes, Jake close directly the doorbehind him.

- So ? exclaimed Mike
- I found two! ...
- Found ?
- Yes, he was not there and the door was open...
- Damn... I hope nobody saw you !
- No, I think not...
- Let's see the coffee !

Mike had the coffee and looked at the bags.

- Did you see ? It's two different coffees !
- How so ?
- Well this one is the same as mine this morning, butthis one, it says "maximum intensity"...
- There should be stronger in taste...
- Taste It !
- But... But I will not take it now !
- Why not ?
- Can you let me get over my emotions ? I leave you thismorning with a monotone and normal life. I return in the evening, I find myselfwith my man who is transformed into a muscle god, I steal coffee at an old man,and then you want me to taste a coffee that will probably change me forever ?
- Uh... YES !
- In addition, I will not sleep this night taking thiscoffee at this time of day !
- Do you think I really want to sleep tonight ? Thistransformation has filled me with energy ! And that's really your only concern? Then even if you do not take it, I do not think you'll sleep much thatnight... If you know what I mean... Mike said with a slight smile.
- Tell it like... It is true that you are not wrong...
- I prepare the coffee!

Jake sat in the living room. Fear invaded.
"How am I going to be after that coffee ? Did Ireally need this ? And if... No, No negative thoughts ! Being muscular can justgive me more respect and admiration. I would no longer be a ordinary guy ! Buthow my colleagues will react tomorrow ? How to explain such rapid muscle growth?"

Jake was so in his thoughts that he did not see rightaway that Mike is already in front of him with the coffee.

- This is your moment of truth !
- Yes...
- Do not be afraid ! I had some pain but it's nothingcompared to how you feel afterwards ! You'll just feel your body shake.
- Okay...

Jake breathed a little to cool the coffee.

- Do not worry ! It is a new milestone in our lives !
- Yes. Come on, let's go !

Jake drank the coffee in one gulp. Mike stare Jake.

- He is very strong in taste ...!

A few seconds later, Jake's stomach began to rumble.

- I think the work begins... Mike whispered.

Indeed, the coffee began to have its effect on Jake. Jakefelt quite dizzy and nauseous.

- I do not feel well at all... Mike.

Jake stood up. Everything revolved around him and becameblurred. Mike maintains Jake.
Some time later, Jake felt a little better.

- It has stop spinning... AAAAHHHHHHHH !!...

Jake cried ! He put his hands on her belly.

- THAT HUUURTS !

Jake wrinkled as if he had an enormous cramp in thestomach.

- Jake!
- FUUUCK !!! AAAAAAAHHHH !! ...

Mike was afraid. It has not at all had that reaction withhis coffee. He always maintains Jake. Then he saw a change ...

- JAKE !... You... Enlarge...

In fact, Jake was growing ! Her belly swelled !

- How is this possible?

Jake saw nothing, he always cries so much. Mike watchedthe transformation of Jake.
His belly continued to swell. His neck, arms and legsalso began to swell. Jake sweats a lot. His shirt was soaked and very tight.The belt broke.

- Damn, you had to set at least 88 lb !

2 buttons jumped out of the shirt. The collar of hisshirt was torn. Shoes creaked.
Then Jake was silent. He was breathless.

- What...
- Jake, I do not know what to say...
- I still see blurry...
- I'm sorry Jake...
- I feel heavy...
- I'm really sorry...
- Mike, what did you do to me ?...
- I could not know...

No noise.

- You will try the another coffee ! This is the samecoffee as I have taken this morning ! It will probably fix it...
- SHUT UP !
- Jake...

Jake tried to move but he was not used to this body.

- AND WHY I ALWAYS SEE BLURRY ??
- I don't know...

Jake still stood in front of Mike.

- WHY ? WHY ? WHY ME ?

Jake tried typing Mike with no success.

- Please Jake...
- WHY ?

Mike took Jake in his arms and gave him a hug.

- That will going to arrange, Jake!
- Why did I listen to you ...
- We will try the other coffee !
- NO !
- But ... Look what the coffee has made to me !
- AND LOOK WHAT THE COFFEE HAS MADE TO ME!

Jake began to cry. Mike squeezed him very hardly in hisarms...

- Mmmhhh...
- Jake ?
- I... I... Mmmmhh...
- What there is ?
- I feel better... And I don't see anymore blurred.
- Well you see ! It will eventually get better !
- Mmmhh... Much better even...

Mike smiled at Jake. Then he saw that Jake felt actually"good" !

- I see that you hold the shape at this level ! says Mikewhile looking at Jake's crotch.
- Mike... I have pain...
- What ?

Mike noticed that Jake became red and beginning to sweat.

- I'm hot, cold,... Look, my hands are shaking...
- Yes, I see ...
- Mike... Pain... Mike... Help me...
- Breathe Jake ! Breathe !

Jake then began to scream in pain. His whole body wasshaking. His eyes were white. A tremendous heat emanating from his body. Miketried to keep it while squeezing against him.

- Jake ! Hold on !

Jake's body trembled more. Jake was getting hard tomaintain. Mike then realized one thing... He felt closer to Jake... Indeed,Jake made look slimmer.

- Jake ! You lost weight !

But when Mike says that, the belly inflates even worsethan before.. Jake's body calmed down. Mike stepped back. Jake kept his eyesclosed with hands on his head.

- I can not stand Mike...
- Courage, baby...

Jake opened his eyes and looked at her body.

- Mike, I feel better... This is weird...
- I do not know...
- I feel an energy in me...

While Jake spoke, Mike looked at Jake. Something hasintrigued Mike. He seemed to see some things change... It seemed to him thatthe fat moved...
And Mike was right. The fat that Jake had won wastransformed... in muscle !

- Jake...
- What ?

Mike could no longer speak, so captivated by the face ofJake ... His double chin turned into a square jaw and muscled.

- Impressive ...
- Thank you...
- No no... You don't feel anything in your neck ?
- Yes, that pulls me a little but the sensation isgood... Why ?
- Well... I believe that you continue to betransformed.... Mike said with a big smile.
- What?
- Your fat becomes muscles !

The neck stiffen. A real neck of bull !

- Mmhh... Yes... That's good... Jake said while touchinghis chest.

The boobs (of fat) disappeared and chest appeared. Theremaining two top buttons jumped. Jake showed pectoral muscles of bigbodybuilders.

- Oh... Damn...

His arms swelled visibly. His deltoids were formed whileripping the rest of the shirt. They were almost the size of a bowling ball. Hisbiceps have followed and they took a large size. they had to 1.3ft ofcircumference. All veins stood out on the forearm. The pianist's hands hadbecome lumberjack's hands !

- Argh...

Belly fat disappear. A beautiful pack of 8 appeared withthe lower abdomen perfectly cut in v.

Legs swelled in his turn. Jeans yielded to the buildmuscle. Calves took care of the rest of the jeans. Jake has had legs like ahuge rugbyman.

The transformation finish by his feets which imposed.Nobody shall like being below.

Jake did not move. Mike was in total awe. Jake was moremuscular than him !

- ... A true Hulk...

Jake smiled.

- I always feel this energy in me...

And indeed the transformation was not quite finished !
All the veins of Jake's body showed themselves, his wholebody tensed.

- FUCK THAT IS GOOD !

Quite his muscles grew while becoming firmer. Nobodybuilder had this body. 0 % of fat, only muscles from head to feet.

- Impressive...

The only sound in the house was the breathing of Jake,strong and heavy.

- Are you okay ? asked Mike
- You ask me if i'm ok ? You saw my body ? OF COURSE THATGOES !

There, Jake began moving forward to Mike and lifted himwhile squeezing him in his arms.

- Woah !
- Damn you're so light !
- Damn you're so strong !
- And you don't see everything...

At this moment, Mike threw Jake into the air and caughtit with only three fingers. Jake showed no pain, no contraction. As if holdinga phone in his hand.

- Awesome !

Jake put Mike on the ground and moved forward to theenormous sideboard of the lounge. With everything that was inside, thesideboard should weigh no less than 300kg. He lifted it of a hand withoutstumbling.

- Too easy...
- Given the size of your muscles it seems logical... saidMike with a total admiration.
- You like that huh ?
- Oh yes ! It is just pity that the coffee are not madeyou a little bit taller...
- It's okay ! I have at the moment a massive body of5.9ft as possible... I am not to pity !
- Sure !...
- Then there is the second coffee...
- You want to take it ?
- No, no. YOU'll take it !
- Uh... A transformation in the day will be enough for meI think ! Mike said while laughing.
- Listening... I stole these 2 coffees from YOURrequest... You did not so much let me the choice to take this coffee becauseYOU always dreamed that I am sturdier... Now that it is made, I ask you to takethe other coffee ! I want to see you being transformed !
- Well this is it ! Look at me ! Mike said a littleuneasy at the turn of the situation.
- I WANT TO SEE YOU BEING TRANSFORMED ! It isn'tcomplicated what I say to you !
- But we do not know the effects which can have to take 2coffees ! You saw the results to take it already with that one !
- You knew the effects of the coffee that I taken maybe?
- No... But...
- BUT WHAT ?
- What arrives at you Jake ? Why you get excited likethat ? I never saw you like that...
- Well, that it is sure that you have never seen mebefore like that ! LOOK AT THESE MUSCLES !!! says Jake while contracting thearms.
- But... We are both very good like that, no ?

- I WANT YOU STILL grow ! You wanted me to be more shack,I want you to be bigger ! I LOVE IT ! Since I saw you more than me... You makeme even more effects !...
- But I'm still bigger than you there ...
- You want that I make you drink this coffee withstrength ? I think that I wouldn't have too many worry to make it...
- No, it's good I'll do it ...

Mike went to the coffee machine has quite upset. He hadnever seen Jake like that. " He was always an angel, he never bawled. Thecoffee did not make that to change his body, it also modified his personalityor then its confidence in him... Was he Afraid of me before? Fear of what ? Ido not think..." thought Mike while pouring the coffee. "How I amgoing to become with this second dose of coffee ? I am already a big guy !Well, not as much as Jake, but it's wonderful to be as I am... "

- That's it ?
- Yes...
- Hey listening... I am maybe to go there a little bithardly with you but... In love, it is necessary to make concessions not ? I, itwas not my dream to be like that. Well, now I admit that I adore this body andespecially this herculean strength. But on the base I forced myself for you!
- Yes... But...
- Has there not of but !
- But and if...

Mike began hardly his sentence that Jake took the coffeefrom Mike and made him swallow force. Mike was in a state of shock. He didn'trecognize any more his man...

- BUT... BUT... YOU ARE ILL !
- YES I AM ILL !... I'M CRAZY OF YOU !

Jake took Mike's neck and kissed him. Mike could notbelieve his eyes that strength. He could not free himself from his lips but hedid not feel necessarily need. The kiss lasted a moment. Mike trembled and,this, broke the kiss.

- Come on darling, release all !

Mike began to shiver and felt the electric shocks in allof his muscles.

- These are the same sensations...
- Come on my big, RELEASE ALL !
- Damn...

Mike trembled even more, his muscles swelled and shrankin eye sight.

- Impressive...
- AAAAHHHHH !!!!

Mike tore his clothes, the widest which he had foundafter his first transformation, while continuing to roar. His veins inflated,His muscles grow, of the sweat flowed on all his body.

- Courage Mike !

A wave of energy crossed the room and the calm was back.Mike was exhausted.

- It's far from over... he said while blowing.

Jake looked at Mike with wide open eyes, he did not letgo of the look ... Until he heard the floor creak... Jake looked down and sawfeets as he never had seen. They were at least a size 14.5 !

- Oh damn! The size of your feet!

But while Jake was stunned by the feet of Mike, he didnot see that the transformation had continued, and when he raised his head, thehead of Mike touched the ceiling...

*Boom!*

- Ouch!
- You must be easy 7ft...
- You like ?
- Oh yes !
- It is a little tall all the same, no ? How will weexplain... AAAAHHHHHHHHH....

Mike put himself on all fours so much the pain wasintense. His roaring was so strong that Jake blocked his ears.
Mike's skin became red, the veins had stood out evenmore. His muscles developed once again.

Jake did not want to miss anything and saw that thecalves of Mike had doubled in size. They were the size of his arms !
Then came the turn of the quadriceps and they took anunimaginable scale. His buttocks were tearing the rest of his underwear.
The cry was reduced and Mike began to rise. His legs werehuge compared to his chest and arms. He did not get up completely, he kept hisbent double as if he had a stomach cramp. Then came he cry even harder. Hisabdominal already well developed, swelled and redefined. His shoulders widenedin no time. They were the size of a watermelon ! His biceps followed. With hisarms folded, his new biceps choked so they were big. His forearms and handsthickened large of loggers appeared. The size of his neck did not exist in anyliving being on this earth. Jake could not believe his eyes, a god of muscleloomed before him.

- FUCK !!!

*CRACK!!*

Jake stood up suddenly and his head broke the ceiling. Hestill grows. Jake admired the pectorals of Mike. He would need more than thesetwo hands to cover one of his pecs. They were huge and imposing. And his tail,not speak about it !

- Damn... I can't... anymore...

Mike was breathless. His breath was moving all his hugemuscles to the delight of Jake. Mike stooped. He wiped your head filled withplaster.

- Huge...
- Thank you...
- Even more impressive than my transformation !
- This was my second dose also...
- Yes it's true! But you're even more beautiful like that!
- I hope ! Mike said laughing.

Jake walked over and kissed Mike. His lips were muchsmaller that than of Mike.

- I give you a lot of effects that I see... Mike said,looking down ...
- It is quite normal! Being in front of a muscle god ofalmost 7.5ft ... It does not leave you indifferent...

Mike smiled.

- I had said to you that we will not sleep that night...

END

Last edited by linkin; August 29th, 2013 at 11:17 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to linkin For This Useful Post:
iets21 (August 29th, 2013), musclegrowthdm (August 29th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options