You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

  #1   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post
Old August 30th, 2013, 01:51 AM
Registered User

Thanks: 6
Thanked 2,624 Times in 311 Posts
Rep Power: 10
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
Caveman - Part Eighteen

I think I rewrote this three times. I still don't like it very much, but it's better than it was. it's one of those "exposition was needed before we get any further" things.

Since it's also kind of short, I may as will throw in a drawing, right? Everyone likes drawings, except for the people who don't. Well, Nnnrg suggested last time that Mitch was getting too big to be useful. Well, sort of. He's definitely outgrowing our human-sized world (which is why he won't be sitting down at the kitchen table again) but I made sure to describe how his anatomy was changing to support it last time. I drew a handy sketch of Mitch and Paul, naked of course, to illustrate how this works. (You'll need a FurAffinity account with the "adult" filters turned off to view the drawing.)

And as long as I'm posting links to drawings from this story, don't forget that I already did a couple for earlier parts: there's a semi-finished drawing of Mitch, Norris, and Brad sleeping, plus a sketch of the three of them walking to school in part 13. I hope to draw something for the final confrontation, for reasons which should be obvious after this part if they aren't already. There will be at least two more parts of this story -- exactly two if I can work up enough enthusiasm to sit down and just write out the climax and then the resolution, more if I break it up. Still, we're getting close to the end of this -- and nowhere near the end of In Corpore Sano, which should have lots more hopefully-only-slightly-implausible growth and two more complete sex scenes before the climax.

(Oh, and also: I finally got my fancy-shmancy Jot Touch stylus, which should make it a lot easier to draw on my tablet. Unlike the one I've been using, this one interacts with the tablet to block touch from your palm, so I won't end up wasting every fifth stroke accidentally zooming because the program thinks the edge of my hand is a finger and I'm making pinching motions when I drag the pen. Just in time for me to work on the preliminaries for Some Assembly Required. Now if my stupid rib would just finish healing so I could sleep properly, everything would be wonderful.)

-----

Caveman
Part Eighteen

This story has been completed. Content warnings and general description are included with part one, general commentary will be after part twenty.

Part One | Part Two | Part Three | Part Four | Part Five | Part Six | Part Seven | Part Eight | Part Nine | Part Ten | Part Eleven | Part Twelve | Part Thirteen | Part Fourteen | Part Fifteen | Part Sixteen | Part Seventeen | Part Eighteen | Part Nineteen | Part Twenty

-----
Now the moth defeats the mouse and man;
It's messing with the plan;
It can't be believed.
--They Might Be Giants (John Flansburgh and John Linnell), The Bee of the Bird of the Moth
Paul and I stared at the moth and its message for a moment. The whole event was so utterly bizarre that we just stood blinking at the utter weirdness of it. My cock deflated.

"So are you going to check your e-mail?" I looked down at Paul. "...sir?"

I shrugged. If this was a trick, it was a pointless one. Gary could presumably swat me like a fly now, to say nothing of killing me by technological means. Just using the bits and pieces I had already seen him using, I could think of five ways he could kill me remotely; if he wanted me dead, there was no reason to send me e-mail about it, even as some kind of sick joke. Even the "read a message just before you die" type of humor would be simpler and more effective by other means.

Furthermore, the fact that I hadn't already been killed suggested strongly that Gary thought I was already dead. So he was probably not monitoring the house, or my e-mail accounts, any more. If he ever had been -- now that I thought about it, Gary had repeatedly been surprised when I arrived at the cave, so perhaps he hadn't even been actively monitoring me in the first place.

I put Paul down -- on his head, technically, but since it was the part of his anatomy which he appeared to use least, that was probably all right -- and went to my computer. Unfortunately, my hands had become so large that the keys on the keyboard were far too small for me to press individually. I used a pen to type in my password when it woke from sleep, and very gently maneuvered the mouse around until my mail client was pulling in new messages.

There were nearly six hundred of them. I suddenly realized, somewhat guiltily, that I hadn't checked on my mail since before I found Gary. There were messages from teachers about homework, notifications from automated systems, comment notifications from blogs, a bunch of spam, messages from people who I had seen later at school, and lots and lots of messages from people who had seen me at school...

At the bottom of the inbox listing was a message apparently from myself to myself, sent only about 45 minutes earlier. The subject line was "THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW". I opened it, and read:
From: Mitch Hammond
To: Mitch Hammond
Subject: THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

Congratulations on managing to escape Gary's bomb. Please take this opportunity
to kill Gary. Fortunately for you, Gary is not as intelligent as he believes
himself to be, and you have a reasonable chance of accomplishing this.

Gary is actually an energy being controlling the body of a caveman. His
consciousness does not require sleep -- but his body does. He "sleeps" -- the
state is much deeper than ordinary sleep, more like a temporary coma -- for
approximately 150 minutes each night. During this time, he is unable to defend
himself; his body will run on automatic. His sleep period typically begins at
2:30 AM.

He has given orders that all homo sapiens who have been exposed to his mind
control should be permitted into his base without response by his defenses,
which are otherwise automatic and brutal. There are four subjects who were
exposed to the mind control technique but successfully resisted or evaded it.
Any one of these four can get you into the base.

Although you cannot directly countermand his orders, or order his systems to do
things which will necessarily harm him, you should be able to control his
computer within those limits. I suggest you use this to your best advantage.

Furthermore, the semen of those who have taken Gary's formula will cause you to
grow if you ingest it. Strictly speaking, it is a rapid emulation of the
enhancements which the formula has granted to the subject in reaction to the
specific details of their genetics. Do not try this when outside the base,
because your body will require vast amounts of food as it grows.

Because of the alterations made to his genetics, Gary's body also has this
property. He is far too powerful for you to defeat right now -- but if you can
drink even a few drops of his semen while in possession of sufficient food, you
will be strong enough to destroy him.

I strongly suggest that you hurry. Gary is currently manufacturing materials
for an emergency last-minute alteration to his plans; tomorrow, he intends to
begin replacing the brains of his slaves with biochips. If you hope to have
any chance of restoring your friends' minds, you must act tonight.
That last sentence struck me cold; the thought that Norris and Joe and Adam and Brad would have their brains scooped out like melons was terrifying. (And Mike, too, although in his case it was more a feeling of incipient guilt for failing to protect him.)

Paul had stood respectfully to one side as I read, and gradually drifted back from terror to lust. Now he gave a polite cough.

"Sir? Can I, er..."

"Huh? Oh." I closed the message, sat down cross-legged on the floor and willed my cock erect. "Sure, climb on. Go crazy. Don't mind me -- I need some time. For once I want to think things through before I take action."

Last edited by tekuno; August 31st, 2013 at 09:48 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
Anifanatic10 (August 30th, 2013), BGrizzly (August 31st, 2013), hardmuscl4life (August 30th, 2013), mlbjock (August 30th, 2013), nnnrg (August 30th, 2013), renbear (August 30th, 2013), xenon (August 30th, 2013)
  #2   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post
Old August 30th, 2013, 03:26 AM
Registered User

Location: Auckland, NZ
Thanks: 474
Thanked 71 Times in 57 Posts
Rep Power: 7
convolution is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the chapter, and the drawings
Any sharing of creativity is a gift.
__________________
"You could be big, too, but you gotta need it, like you need your next breath.?
(from Jaypat's story "I Wanna Get Huge")
  #3   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post
Old August 30th, 2013, 08:00 AM
Registered User

Thanks: 825
Thanked 266 Times in 155 Posts
Rep Power: 10
nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Think things through? Now that's a departure from precedent

So, should he defeat Gary... and we can only hope he does... there will then be The Consequences. Mitch and his friends no longer fit in the usual human world...
  #4   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post
Old August 31st, 2013, 05:56 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

Location: Toronto, Canada
Thanks: 27
Thanked 19 Times in 12 Posts
Rep Power: 11
funboy is on a distinguished road
You may not be happy with this chapter, but I sure appreciate it!
__________________
Our three great gifts are life, the ability to laugh and to love. The greatest is life, but it is worth nothing without the next two.

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold