The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to cropsey23's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2013, 05:17 PM

cropsey23 is on a distinguished road
Colin's Determination, Part 7

My heart seemed to stop, but was really racing as I watched Colin in front of the scale. Without hesitation, he dropped his cargo shorts on the floor. Now I knew all along how strong his calves were. And in the light of the Coach's office, they looked massively powerful. But seeing his glutes in full view for the first time really drove home for me how much power he had gained. They were quite massive, and now I knew why he moved with such ease on the field. The briefs could barely contain all the solid muscle. Thick ropes of muscle snaked down his legs, and watching them twitch gave me chills. He turned slowly and I got a full view of his diamond shaped quads. They were perfectly symmetrical, and it became apparent to me that they had to be strong, to carry that dense upper body muscle. Even before he shed the hoody, I was amazed at how massively wide his shoulders were.
Looking directly at me, Colin tugged down the zipper of his hoody. I could see underneath the collar of a flimsy tank top. It was one of my old tank tops...that I never wore because it was too loose on me. Without hesitating he pulled off the hoody.

The first thing I noticed in the reveal was his delts. They truly were softball sized, and perfectly rounded. The size and thickness really added to his broad, imposing frame. And they needed to be big, to support he newly thick neck.

My eyes instinctively drifted down to his biceps. Even relaxed, I could see the peaks and cuts in them, and I naturally compared them to mine. Looking at my arms, and back at his, which were clearly much bigger, Colin caught my eye. He must have sensed how my train of though came to a complete halt. He grinned, turned and let me see his thick triceps. I was still speechless as he said "python...is the word you are looking for Greg...python." He didn't even have to flex them for me to know he was right.

He was now standing in front of me, in just briefs, and my too-big tank top. Needless to say, it appeared to be painted on his jacked up frame. His chest was as thick as the rest of him - defined and clearly quite powerful. Just from the size of his pecs, the tank top rode up on his torso, and there was about a 4 inch gap between the tank and his briefs. I could see the outline of a solid 8-pack cobblestone of abs. In a flash, he grabbed the hem of the shirt, pulled it up over his head, and I got a flash of the back of his powerful triceps. He tossed the shirt, turned, and stepped on the scale.

The weights of the scale were still set at my weight, 150 + 44. As soon as Colin stepped on it, I heard the balancing bar clunk UP.

He outweighed me.

I was surprised, but he didn't seem to be. Coach Conway approached, his face as stunned as mine must have been.

He started to move the lower weight from 44 up to 50. Colin just laughed, and I could see the power in his lats from behind. I was taking in the entirety of his massive Y physique, and was startled by Colin's voice. Very quietly, he said, "You need to start at 200 Coach." Coach Conway adjusted the weight to 200, and then slowly started to move up the smaller counterweight.

201. 202. 203. 204. The bar was still not in balance. Colin seemed to be relishing my and the coach's response.

Finally, the bar settled at 207. 207lbs. Colin had gained eighty-three pounds in just seven weeks, and now outweighed me by 13lbs. He turned and looked at the coach, and without the least bit of irony, he just said "big enough for the team now?" Without waiting for a response, he stepped off the scale. He just stood there, crossed his arms, which made them seem even more imposing. His very presence seemed to suck all the oxygen out of the room.

Coach Conway tried to gather his thoughts. He just said "That is a remarkable gain Colin, you have worked very hard."

Colin studied him, and me. Then he just said "Now you can watch me work out on the field with the other players." Again, more of a statement then a question.

Coach nodded, and told Colin to go change into his workout gear. As he turned to go to the locker room, I offered him his hoody. He just smiled and said "I won't be needing that anymore Greg." I watched as his powerful frame walked down the hall.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to cropsey23 For This Useful Post:
alanindy (September 7th, 2013), Anifanatic10 (September 7th, 2013), arpeejay (September 8th, 2013), atbkv (September 8th, 2013), Blake (September 8th, 2013), Braun1 (September 9th, 2013), dickasauras (September 7th, 2013), henhu (December 26th, 2013), hn6huS (December 16th, 2013), imfit (September 7th, 2013), lefortremi (December 15th, 2013), makurra (September 8th, 2013), mario2007 (September 7th, 2013), mavucla (September 7th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (September 8th, 2013), minatweet (September 7th, 2013), mus (September 8th, 2013), muscular (December 15th, 2013), Neonando (September 9th, 2013), photoguy (December 15th, 2013), Reeza (September 7th, 2013), Rubber1984 (September 8th, 2013), skumbum (September 8th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (September 7th, 2013), worshipper (September 8th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (September 7th, 2013), xenon (September 9th, 2013)
  #2   Add to mario2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2013, 07:50 PM

mario2007 is on a distinguished road
Cropsey, you are such a tease!!!!! I absolutely LOVE this story, the way Colin is just so superhumanly powerful. Oh boy, that just does such a number on me....

MORE, MORE, MORE, PLEASE!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to mario2007 For This Useful Post:
arpeejay (September 8th, 2013)
  #3   Add to ploder4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2013, 09:59 PM

ploder4 is on a distinguished road
Why do I get the feeling that Greg may lose out big on this?
  #4   Add to cropsey23's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2013, 02:11 AM

Next up for Colin and Greg

I have a couple of different paths the story can take now. Any suggestions:

• Conor grows even more and becomes the alpha captain of the team on his first day, an unheard of accomplishment for an incoming freshman.
    And before long, he is also the captain of the football and soccer teams, and does some track events to help that team out where needed. At the same time, Greg continues to grow, but can't even begin to seriously catch up to younger brother. Torn between a dream job in the private sector, or basically continuing his college experience for another few years, will be a major point of tension between the two.
  • Colin becomes a much more benevolent Alpha. Identifying good, overlooked athletes who could be stars with just some guidance from Colin. It's all going well until one of them breaks from the pack.
  • Colin installs Greg as Coach and they both create an army of powerful, athletic men.
  • Please tell me if there is anything else you would like to see
[email protected]

Last edited by cropsey23; September 8th, 2013 at 12:57 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to cropsey23 For This Useful Post:
mario2007 (September 8th, 2013)
  #5   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2013, 06:10 AM

debate1 is on a distinguished road
IT would be awesome for Colin to get stronger but start teaching others kids to become strong. With different body types. Like a fat kid that gets picked on and becomes more aggressive as he gets in shape with Colins help!!!! Keep it up!
  #6   Add to mario2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2013, 07:00 AM

mario2007 is on a distinguished road
Cropsey, for me it's gotta be all about Colin, and how he becomes a GOD of MUSCLE & POWER among men.
  #7   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2013, 07:36 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
http://www.facebook.com/arpeejay

Last edited by arpeejay; Yesterday at 03:47 AM.
  #8   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2013, 04:48 PM

debate1 is on a distinguished road
Can chance for an update on colin?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to debate1 For This Useful Post:
mario2007 (December 14th, 2013), xmrr20a (December 15th, 2013)
  #9   Add to cropsey23's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 25th, 2013, 10:01 PM

Colin

More to come this weekend.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cropsey23 For This Useful Post:
Aronymous (December 27th, 2013), atbkv (December 26th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (December 26th, 2013), mus (December 26th, 2013), photoguy (December 26th, 2013), skumbum (December 27th, 2013), TheHugeMan (December 26th, 2013), xmrr20a (December 26th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options