The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Josef's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2013, 06:10 PM

Josef is on a distinguished road
A quick growth

They said the nanites would hurt like hell- it was worse than that. Each injection into each major muscle group burned like a thousand suns, and I had scratched at his skin leaving large rashes on my arms before the orderlies tied me down to the bed.

No one would ever call me strong; I was 5'6", one-fifteen soaking wet. My blond curls had been cut off at the roots leaving my hair covered in stubble. But all of this was before the treatment. Now I lay, strapped spread-eagle to this machine with a gag in my throat and a thick heavy tube rammed down my throat ready to start pumping the 'ooze' as they called it, pure liquefied protein and testosterone down my throat.

Here goes nothing, I thought to myself as the scientists around me nodded in acknowledgment of their process and flicked some switches. The tube suddenly shuddered flooding my stomach with the first of what promised to be many blobs of thick, heavy, protein. Gauges around me soon elevated as my gag reflex and nausea kicked in; I tried wretching up the pipe but a burly orderly managed to cinch the gag tighter before it could budge.

His gag reflex immediately tried to wretch up the pipe, but a burly orderly cinched the gag around him tighter. Soon the burning escalated to an inferno as every inch of me felt like it was on fire.

It was only a minute into the procedure which felt like an hour that I noticed the first changes; my stomach had inflated as a gallon of the ooze had pounded into my stomach but as my body cranked itself to its max it soon began to shrink, the nanites going to work flashfrying the ooze into what I craved most; muscle. They were all designed to break down my muscle bonds and reform them a thousand times faster than my body could; and in the end any protein I consumed would do the same as the ooze; pack on more and more meat to my already steadily growing body.

My pecs and my abs were first; it looked like I was flexing, swelling, growing more and more powerful with each passing second. What little fat dissolved away as six, then later eight rippling bricks emerged from the depths of my stomach. This was all under my hospital gown; I don't know why they kept me in it during the procedure. Maybe they were more prudes than they thought, but it didn't matter, my raging member would soon emerge as I felt it stiffen in my poser briefs I had on, and from what I felt, it seemed bigger. The fabric soon cinched around my upper body as my traps and delts soon thickened and swelled with power. The rough cotton tightened like a vice on my skin as each individual muscle surged into prominence, and as I felt the tenth pint of the sticky goo flow down the tube, I heard the first thread pop-then another. Soon sweat-stained flesh poured out as paper-thin skin and freaky rope-like veins emerged from the breaches.

It was at this point I noticed my limbs growing as well; I was probably well over the six foot mark by this point as my biceps flexed involuntarily, breaking the restraint keeping my arms down. The orderlies panicked; and me not knowing my strength flexed new-found melon sized biceps with glee which they grappled to but vainly failed to keep me down. My legs shot out, thrashing the solid steel restraint and breaking the joints. I was now power incarnate, but I kept the tool of my growth as I ripped what little of the gown remained and cranked one of the nearby valves to the max.

The sensation was like a volcano built under a nuclear reactor as it amped up. Ever steadily thickening muscle tissue swelled, bulged grew to even more monstrous proportions than before. Liquid steel flowed through my freakish thick veins, each one popping to the surface to channel my growth. I grunted, I growled, I bellowed with the device still logged in my throat forcing the ooze to backup for a mere second. Then it stopped; the tanks were empty.

I glanced into a mirror, feeling the bulging musculature of a super-human looking back at me. I had to have 50" arms, my lats like a cobras hood keeping my arms at 45 degrees, and my pecs throbbed with striations. Glancing further down I followed my ten-pack abs, each one cut from solid steel, then my over-filled poser brief, which looked like a whole honey ham and a salami was jammed in there, then my diamond-striated legs, each muscle group pumped beyond mountainous. I was a fucking muscle God.

I still wanted more. And I knew where the scientists kept the extra tanks.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Josef For This Useful Post:
BeatlesFan2003 (September 17th, 2013), chocomus (October 1st, 2013), chronos (September 18th, 2013), GoldfishBW (September 16th, 2013), Hanugumo (September 16th, 2013), hshunk (September 17th, 2013), jcb60970 (September 17th, 2013), jussmi1514 (September 17th, 2013), Mdlftr (September 16th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (September 17th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (September 19th, 2013), mjtunstall1976 (September 17th, 2013), muscledupsmoker (January 9th, 2014), nnnrg (September 16th, 2013), Rippedstud79 (September 17th, 2013), Scion35 (September 16th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (September 16th, 2013), toby182 (September 17th, 2013), willfrog13 (September 17th, 2013), xboy (September 17th, 2013), xenon (September 17th, 2013)
  #2   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2013, 06:21 PM

convolution is on a distinguished road
Thanks
So hot it burns...
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2013, 06:37 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
http://www.facebook.com/arpeejay

Last edited by arpeejay; Yesterday at 03:38 AM.
  #4   Add to GoldfishBW's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2013, 10:27 PM

GoldfishBW is on a distinguished road
Short and sweet! Nice story!

-Brad
  #5   Add to smkmuscleboi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2013, 02:01 PM

smkmuscleboi is on a distinguished road
Nice short story, I want him to find the other tank quick too