The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2013, 09:02 PM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,027 Times in 860 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
Sex Does A Body Good - Part One

Read a previous episode in this series: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=67656

Don't forget to check out my blog: http://whitepapermusclestories.blogspot.com/

?Damn. I envy that guy so much. I wonder how long it took for him to get that big,? Cole mutters to himself as he watches one of his gym crushes max out another rep after he takes another ten second breather on the bench press. The huge hairy stud has coached Cole before after they spoke a few times and even had lunch together.

His grunts always make the smaller lifter pay attention to him despite the fact that he is supposed to be doing his own routine. Every once in a while, the bigger stud will turn to stare at Cole and bounce his pecs while winking.

?HEY COLE, YOU BETTER BE WORKING HARD DUDE. I WILL COME OVER THERE AND KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO YOU,? he says with authority.

Cole stops glaring with a dumbfounded look on his face and gets back to working his legs. His big trainer friend stops his routine to stand up and walk over to a nearby mirror. He flares his huge hairy lats and stands with confidence as he studies every single detail in his muscles.

He makes some unusual noises and smiles a bit as his eyes peer in Cole?s direction through the reflection. Once again the young lifter is catching glances and can?t seem to help from looking.

?WHAT DID I TELL YOU COLE? GAWD DAMN MAN, WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH YOU??

He turns to walk towards the youngster and as he gets closer, Cole can see sweat beading down his hairy chest and back as his arms glisten. The vast array of veins and vessels stick out from his forearms all the way up to his shoulders.

He goes to stand in front of Cole as he tries to use the leg press. He puts his huge arms down on the rack as the young lifter attempts to lift it up with all of his might. Cole?s face turns dark red as he tries to lift it up before having to drop it back down.

?Come on Reid, can?t you take it easy on me. I have been doing so well and you are punishing me for some reason.?

?Dude, you are taking too many rest periods. I know I am distracting you by being here, but I know you need help with your training. I did promise you right??

Cole stares into Reid?s dark brown eyes and seems mesmerized. Reid?s eyebrows rise a bit as he flexes his guns making the veins grow and sit right off from the surface of the skin.

?COLE! WHAT THE HELL MAN? WAKE UP! Okay I will let go of the rack.? He lets go and walks over behind Cole?s head. ?Now, I want you to lift that fucking rack up all the way man. Hold it for about five seconds and then bring it down.?

Cole understands and attempts one complete rep. Reid tells him to do it again and he does. This continues for the next three minutes as Cole does a complete set.

?Great job man, now you can relax for a minute.? Reid rubs Cole?s chest with his big hands making his eyes enlarge since he has never done that before. The young lifter can feel his chest pressing against his back now.

He realizes there is no one else in the gym and is probably why Reid is so much looser now than he was just a few minutes ago. The big guy?s groomed beard is now brushing against Cole?s face as he sighs a little.

?What was that noise you just made Cole? Did you just sigh??

?Uhhh maybe, why are you massaging my chest anyway Reid??

?I am just rewarding you man. You are working hard lately and I thought I would help you relax a bit.?

?Ummmm thank you I guess. I have enjoyed our lunches lately Reid.?

The big stud smiles as his eyes light up. He moves to the side of Cole and looks at him before moving down to talk to Cole at eye level. The young lifter looks a bit confused as Reid moves in.

The hot trainer looks into Cole?s eyes before leaning in to kiss him on the lips. It is soft but very comforting as Cole nearly melts. Reid laughs a bit as they separate.

?You are okay man. I have thoroughly loved our lunches Cole. I know you like me a lot which is why I am so hard on you in the gym.?

Cole?s cock instantly gets hard once they stop kissing. Reid knows this but doesn?t touch it. Cole?s eyes look glazed over as he continues to stare at Reid?s gorgeous face and body.

His short brown hair, groomed beard, and cleft chin drives Cole wild, but his massive hairy chest, back, and legs make him weak. Reid winks as he does a double bicep flex. His engorged biceps swell as the veins grow and his back widens.

?Go ahead Cole, I will let you touch me. I feel like we are becoming good friends now.?

Cole grabs both biceps and squeezes. Reid lets out a nice moan and motions for Cole to continue exploring. The young lifter seems disoriented, but Reid helps him out by taking his hands and putting them over his huge hairy round pecs and flexes them.

Cole feels how firm they are under the thick growth and moans himself. Reid leans back in again and kisses Cole on the lips again this time rubbing the young lifter?s face and head.

?Mmmmm Cole this feels so good man. I really like the way you kiss. I think you can put that mouth of yours to good use.?

Reid takes his head and buries it into his pecs. He laughs as Cole moans loudly feeling the power radiating from the big stud?s chest. His tongue finally decides to explore as it find its way to Reid?s nipples.

He licks them lightly before nibbling as he starts to rub the big man?s back. Reid moans louder himself as he pulls Cole?s tank off and rubs his back. Cole gets noticeably louder as he realizes that the big stud is truly interested in him physically.

?Oh gawd Reid are you really that interested in me??

?Cole I absolutely am interested man. You turn me on so much. I just want to keep going if that is okay with you??

Cole stops talking to go back to worshipping Reid?s pecs. The big stud pulls his own shorts off to stand and show off a little more of his body. He flexes his quads as he pulls his undies down enough to expose his thick brown bush just above his cock.

Cole looks up into his eyes and looks as if he is begging. Reid winks and pushes him into his bush. Cole slowly pulls his undies down exposing every inch of the big man?s cock while running his tongue on it. Reid roars in delight as Cole does this and tells him to turn to the side.

The big man pulls Cole?s shoes, socks, and shorts off as he pulls him towards his crotch. His cock bounces not far from Cole?s face. The young lifter watches it dangle in front of him before sticking his tongue out to touch the big cock head.

Reid yells as he puts his hands on Cole?s shoulders and pulls him towards his cock. The young admirer licks the sides before toying with the head again and sticking it in his mouth. Reid moans again as precum begins to pour down Cole?s throat. His eyes look intoxicated once this starts.

?Ohhh gawd Reid, I want you so badly it hurts. I feel it deep inside me, the need to have your cock in me as I worship you.?

The big stud looks at him in pure lust as he grabs Cole and turns him around to yank his undies off of him. The young lifter bends over to grip the leg press as Reid starts slapping his huge cock on his ass. Cole moans even louder feeling such incredible sensations passing through him.

Reid wraps one of his arms around his young friend and pulls him into his cock. It squeezes slowly inside making Cole grimace a few times before moaning long and deep.

After a few thrusts, Reid turns Cole back around to move in from the front. He tenses his massive muscles so his young admirer can focus his energy on him as he fucks his hole hard. He picks him up and holds him against his chest as he speeds up his pace.

Cole moans into his huge chest as he grips his wide back. Reid begins grunting which makes the young lifter get louder himself. They start kissing again but their lips stay locked as Reid finally gets all the way inside.

He pounds Cole incessantly now as he feels his load growing inside. The young man finds Reid?s hard ass and smacks it hard. He growls and tells Cole to do it again and again. He eventually slows down and tells Cole that he is going to explode if he doesn?t pull out.

To his surprise though, the youngster wants him to shoot inside his hole and even relaxes himself in preparation for it. With just a few more thrusts, Reid lets it rip as it flows through Cole?s intestines.

The hungry bottom sighs as he leans back against his big top. Reid wraps his arms around Cole and leans around to give him a nice long kiss on the lips. They remain still for a few minutes just taking in each other?s tastes and smells as they realize what they just did.

Cole moans as Reid slowly pulls out and heads for the showers. Cole tells him that he will stay behind until he gets done because he feels like he should just keep the sex to once a day in the gym and laughs. Reid smiles and agrees as he goes humming towards the shower with his ass bouncing the entire way.

Cole stares at it shining in the lights with the hair lightly coating the inner cheeks. Once Reid goes around the corner, the young admirer comes back to reality again and walks towards a nearby mirror. He looks in it at his reflection and wonders what it would be like if he was bigger.

He does a few poses as he looks at himself and sort of sighs in disappointment. He envies Reid for having such amazing genetics and wishes that he could match it. He takes a deep breath and starts to imagine a larger more masculine version of his self.

End of Part 1
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to raven79 For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (September 28th, 2013), 1978montecarlo (October 4th, 2013), an0n12 (September 28th, 2013), atbkv (September 27th, 2013), Braun1 (September 28th, 2013), convolution (October 2nd, 2013), dartagnan (September 28th, 2013), delarinsol (October 5th, 2013), dickasauras (October 1st, 2013), henhu (September 28th, 2013), jcb60970 (September 29th, 2013), manlion (September 28th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (September 27th, 2013), monstarmaster (September 28th, 2013), musclegrowthdm (October 6th, 2013), muscular (September 28th, 2013), nnnrg (September 30th, 2013), smkmuscleboi (September 28th, 2013), Terrylee Long (September 28th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (September 28th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (September 27th, 2013), xenon (September 28th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options