The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2013, 01:36 PM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,027 Times in 860 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
Growth Spurt Chapter 2: The Stranger in the Woods

Part 1 is here: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=67456

My blog is here: http://whitepapermusclestories.blogspot.com/

Daniel?s growth cycle appears to be over as he reaches over to give Vance a huge kiss on his lips. With Anderson consuming Vance?s cum, the relationship between the three guys may have now changed forever. Vance?s confession that he cares a great deal about Daniel could lead to something more long term.

After about thirty minutes, the three teens get up and start to clean up the campsite. Both Anderson and Vance are able to put their clothes back on, but Daniel?s dramatic transformation creates a really large problem, he cannot wear anything in his present condition.

It is after a little bit of thinking that Daniel?s friends decide to use one of the tents as a way of covering him up since there is nothing else available. He laughs but agrees to try it out. Luckily his massive frame is able to fit completely inside the material as they tie a few ropes around his waist.

His cock forms a huge bulge to the side of his leg but at least it is concealed. They now wonder if Daniel could even fit in the van that they brought with them on the trip. He tells them to not worry and that he can just tail them on the way back to the city since he knows the path there.

Anderson and Vance think it is a crazy idea but they go along with it. They tell him they will see him a little later and drive off leaving him on his own. As he begins to leave the campsite, he realizes that he has no way of communicating with them if he has some kind of problem.

He feels a little scared, but knows that his size should deter about anyone that approaches him. He makes it to the end of the country road that led to the campsite when he hears a voice getting closer. He looks around bewildered and starts to walk again.

The voice draws even closer than before. He stops moving to wait and see if this person or thing will continue to follow him. He goes to turn his head as he comes face to face with an olive skinned man with a thick beard. He smiles as he pushes Daniel down on the ground.

He tries punching the man, but he is unable to do much to him as the man pulls open the tent that was covering Daniel and plunges his thick cock inside him. The young hulk barely resists as the giant olive stud starts fucking him hard moving faster with each thrust. Before long, the intruder busts a huge load inside him and yells in ecstasy.

Daniel punches him which makes him grab his face with his thick hands. He manages to push the giant stud off of him, but not before he is dragged back over to him. The man laughs as he pulls Daniel down to the ground to face him.

?YOU WILL FUCKING SIT THERE MAN! I THINK I DESERVE SOME NOURISHMENT FROM YOU!?

The man grabs a hold of Daniel?s cock and starts stroking hard making him squirm. His strength is making the young hulk agonize as he feels a giant load building up inside him. The man smiles and knows he won?t have to wait too longer for his reward.

He strokes faster as he feels the cum flowing from Daniel?s balls into his cock. He opens his mouth to catch the thick goo as it shoots directly into his throat. The young victim moans as he fills his attacker full of his juices.

?MMMMM SO DELICIOUS MAN! I THINK YOU CAN FEED ME MORE AGAIN LATER!?

He lets go of Daniel?s cock as he falls over on to his back. The young victim appears to be rearing to leave again, but the huge Hispanic-looking man stops him yet again.

?Going somewhere man! I don?t think so, you are going to stay here and keep me company.?

?What do you want from me? I am just trying to get home.?

?I doubt you will go anywhere near the city man. There are a lot of crazy people there. Trust me, that is how I ended up like this.?

Daniel stares at him intensely as he says this and wonders what exactly happened to this man. He starts to ask him a few questions.

?So how did you get so massive??

The man smiles at him. ?How old are you anyway man? I?m 20 and let me tell you, I never thought I would be in this body for my entire life. My dream came true though and now I am a colossus of muscle.?

?I?m 18. I just graduated from high school actually. Wow you are 20? I would have guessed a bit older.?

The man glares at him for a few moments and then winks.

?My name is Gavin in case you wanted to know. Of course I know you don?t give a shit, but I told you anyway.?

?My name is Daniel. I sort of hit puberty late since this just happened yesterday.?

?OHH I see. Well mine wasn?t puberty, it was caused by a chemical I ingested a few days ago. I sort of wish I had stayed where it happened now because I am wondering what the man I was with is up to.?

?There is someone else like you??

?Well yes actually, I fucked him hard like you and he changed. I doubt that it will affect you since you have a different problem hehe.?

Daniel and Gavin talk for several more minutes before they decide that maybe they should lay low for awhile.

?Damn my friends are probably waiting for me in the city. What should I do Gavin??

?Forget it man, if they come back here they are making a mistake because you are better off being away from them.?

?I care a great deal about one of them though. I can?t just forget about him.?

?Daniel, I have the same problem too, but I know it is for the best if I stay away from him.?

They share some more stories about their lovers before Gavin recommends that they keep moving along. He shares some food with Daniel that he made when he was scavenging over the past few days.

He tells the young hulk that they will have to constantly eat to maintain their energy and frankly their minds. Since Gavin is a bit bigger than his younger counterpart, he agrees that he will hunt for more food if Daniel can build a shelter for them for the night.

He agrees and Gavin disappears for a bit. Daniel gets to work on building the shelter as he breaks down a bunch of huge branches and finds things to tie them together with. He hasn?t really done much of this before even though he remembers a few things from Boy Scouts.

As the sun goes down, Daniel manages to put the shelter together in a decent fashion. He hears huge footsteps and hopes that it is Gavin and nobody else. He can feel whatever it is breathing on him as he turns around.

To his surprise, it is a giant brown bear standing on its back legs. Before he can make a sound, his older companion comes out of nowhere and breaks the bear?s neck like it is nothing. Gavin smiles really big and says point blank, ?WE HAVE DINNER!?

Then he remarks how Daniel didn?t make a fire, but laughs. After finding an appropriate spot, Daniel starts the fire up as Gavin carves up the bear into segments. He asks if his young buddy has anything to cook with and he shakes his shoulders.

Gavin disappears for a few minutes and comes back with a giant metal tub. Daniel gives him a strange look and then asks where he got that from. The older hulk laughs and says somewhere close by and plants the tub close to the fire. He tells Daniel to build him a shelf so he can put the tub on it.

?Who am I, Mr. Handyman??

?You seem to be doing fine to me man. Get to it Daniel!?

Daniel finds some stray branches and manages to tie them together enough that they can surround the fire. Gavin sits the tub in the middle as it heats up. He throws massive amounts of bear meat into it and watches it cook up. The two hulks marvel at how delicious it looks as it cooks.

Gavin decides to take some of the meat out to let it bake in the sun the next morning since he plans on moving on to another destination in a day or two. As the sun disappears from the sky, the two huge men chow down on the cooked meat in some makeshift bowls that Daniel made out of some scrap wood. It doesn?t take long for them to finish eating to go lay down in their shelter.

Gavin remarks at how well-constructed it is and then turns to look at Daniel and winks. The younger hulk blushes a bit as he begins to realize that he is warming up to this strange man laying with him. They both have things in common it seems and yet they are so incredibly different.

Daniel is still thinking that Anderson and Vance will probably come looking for him possibly as early as the next day since he did promise that he would follow behind them. Gavin again tells him that he needs to just move along because going back to the city is not a wise decision at this point because of his size.

He explains how he became who he is to Daniel and how he volunteered for a secret project with a doctor that he refers to as Raines. Originally he was a bit scared about it since at that point in time he was quite shy. Once the chemical entered into his body though, something ferocious was unleashed from inside and he became who he is now.

Daniel is intrigued by his story and talks about his late puberty. Gavin moves in closer as he tells his story and rubs his face a little. He can tell that the young hulk is very close to dosing off so he leans him against his chest. After a few minutes, they both doze off as neither one of them knows what will happen next.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to raven79 For This Useful Post:
convolution (October 2nd, 2013), dago12582 (September 29th, 2013), mjtunstall1976 (October 1st, 2013), noomnoom (September 29th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (September 29th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (September 30th, 2013), xenon (September 30th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options