The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclemonkey's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2013, 06:32 AM
Monkeys have bigger tails

musclemonkey is on a distinguished road
Chasing Grant: 1

Hey everyone! This story is my own continuation (sort of) of TeenMuscleGod's story Growing Grant from back in 2009. I'm using the character of Grant to set the framework for my own character and his own story. I know I'm definitely not the same writer as he was, but I saw a lot of potential in what he had, so I went for it. All feedback is always appreciated. I hope you enjoy! More to come soon.

The Original Growing Grant: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16131

Chasing Grant -1

Chase had a terrible day. It was a Friday during the Spring of his Sophomore year, and he couldn?t wait for a weekend away from everyone. He scored really low on his math test, and his teacher told him he?d never get into college if he didn?t try harder. At lunch, he was expecting pizza, but instead they served?well, he wasn?t sure what it was, but it sure as hell wasn?t pizza. Then, in gym class, they did physical fitness testing. Almost every other guy there outclassed him. He couldn?t run fast enough or do enough pushups and pullups to keep up with the rest of his class. The PE coach told him he should probably start looking into some sort of exercise regimen, and proceeded to explain all the benefits of exercise to him while the other guys in his class just mocked him.

Then, to top it all off, Grant walks through. He was just passing through the gym on his way to the weight room, but it was enough of a deal to stop class. Grant was a Senior, and somewhat of a local celebrity. It wasn?t hard to be when you?re a fucking giant, though. Grant was every bit 7 feet tall, and almost just as wide. He was wearing some skin-tight tank top as always, and it was nearly stretched to shreds. Chase had heard that all of the guy?s clothes had to be custom made because he was so huge. His 25+ inch arms stuck out from his body when he walked. His watermelon pecs heaved the front of the shirt outwards, and his huge nipples were always visible through his shirt. Below his pecs (which Chase assumed he couldn?t see below) was a brickyard of abdominals and a surprisingly slim waist, and below that was something everyone was seemingly familiar with. He always wore athletic shorts, and they were always stretched in every obscene way imaginable. His firehose cock was on display, and his muscular ass pulled the back of the shorts taut. The front of his shorts was always, always soaked in his own cum, and now the entire gym was filling up with the thick scent of his semen. His massive hairy thighs brushed against each other with each stride, and they were definitely partially to blame for the fact his elephant sized dick and giant ballsack were so visible. Below those were a set of calves that looked just as inhuman as the rest of him, and his giant bare feet finished it all off.

Seriously, Chase had been hearing rumors about Grant since he was in Elementary school. Apparently, Grant magically grew to be a giant in the 7th grade and has been fucking everything that moves and growing even bigger ever since. It made Chase sick seeing everyone stop whatever they were doing just to stare at him. People parted like the Red Sea when he walked down the hallway, and everyone worshipped him like some sort of god. He was a common topic in the local newspaper, and nobody thought anything bad about the guy, or if they did, they definitely never said it. He was a cocky bastard, but nobody could really blame him for it.

Chase looked up, and up, and up to see Grant?s face. Most people avoided eye contact with him, including Chase, but today, Chase was just pissed off enough to not care. He looked up and saw the vivid green eyes and short blonde hair that weren?t dissimilar to his own, and he actually wanted Grant to look him back in the eyes. Grant didn?t notice him, though, and made his way to the out of the gym.

Grant was the epitome of manliness and anatomic perfection, and as soon as he had passed through, all they guys hid their boners and made their ways to the locker room to change and head home. When Chase had first arrived at his high school, he just knew for sure that eventually people would simply ?get used? to the giant making his way through the halls, but that never happened. No matter how many times people laid eyes on him, they would still have to fight an orgasm. You could tell Grant loved it. He?d seen Grant stand over guys until they came in their shorts, and then he?d just chuckle and walk away. One time he stood in front of a couple girls and flexed his chest over and over until one of them fainted. He totally got off on having other people lose control around him. Chase felt so sorry for Grant?s teachers and classmates, and from what the rumor mill said, he fucked everyone who couldn?t resist him (which was everyone), students and teachers, of either gender, multiple times a day. He?d even heard that Grant never goes completely soft and is always pumping precum, hence the soaked shorts every day. Chase shook his head and tried to clear his mind of the image. Seeing Grant after hearing about how physically inadequate he was just made him feel worse about himself.

After school, he drove himself to the local fast food joint where he worked. During his shift, his manager asked him to come help move some boxes in the back storage. The boxes shouldn?t have been that heavy, but Chase wasn?t very helpful in moving them around. After dropping a box and breaking some of its contents, his manager was furious. She told him to turn in his uniform and head home, for good.

When he came home from work early without wearing his uniform, his mom and stepdad were immediately aware of what had happened. His stepdad gave him some bullshit lecture about taking his work seriously, and although his mom was a bit more comforting, it still wasn?t any help. The sun had already set and he was determined to make the day end as soon as he could. He took a shower and shed a few tears in private before throwing a towel around his waist and heading to his bedroom.

Before going to bed, he stopped, dropped his towel, and stood in front of his full-length mirror and gave himself a good look over. He stood at his mom?s height of 5?6, and he didn?t see himself growing any more than that. His arms were thin, his chest was flat, his hands and feet were small to suit his stature, his dick was an unimpressive 3 1/2 inches, and his ballsack wasn?t impressive, either. He?d never used it with anyone before, but that didn?t make him feel any better for having a pencil dick.

Although Chase was almost always a mellow person, looking at himself he became filled with emotions. At first, he was just upset that his day had been so incredibly shitty, then his mind turned to his exhaustion from his day, and from there it just went downhill. He relived his embarrassment from his classmates?and then he became fixated on Grant. Giant. Fucking. Grant. He was angry that he existed, he was confused about his sheer mass, but most of all he was jealous. He started to lust after Grant. He boned up at the thought of his mountainous biceps, hands big and strong enough to grip and crush cinderblocks, back so wide he had to turn sideways to walk through most doors, chest so big he had to have custom made clothes?and that dick. It was so ungodly humongous that if he ever had to describe it in words he didn?t think he could. The more he thought about it, the more it went from jealous to lust to?something else. The sensation was indescribable. It came from deep within him. It was the striking of a match, a single spark, a tiny bit of energy being released deep within his soul. His heart began to race, his breathing became shallow, and he grit his teeth.

He squeezed his eyes shut tightly and said to himself, ?I want to be big?.

And that?s when he took the match and threw it into a puddle of gasoline, and something inside of him exploded.

All this time he?d just been standing there, raging boner, looking at himself in the mirror. As he opened his eyes, his head was spinning, his ears were ringing, and he the most exciting sensation began to overtake him. It felt as if his entire body was building up for an orgasm. He felt it in his throat, the tips of his fingers, his chest, his stomach, and as it hit is feet he curled in his toes. The powerful sensual experience filled his being, and as he looked in the mirror, he saw it, and he felt it.

It started in his shoulders. His skin was being pulled tight, and almost as if his shoulders were getting a boner, they slowly expanded. It followed down into his upper arms. His biceps became visually separated from his triceps, and veins appeared under the skin. He held his arms up in front of him and was amazed at the power he felt. His forearms began to expand and become vascular, and his fingers thickened and expanded. He tightened his growing fists over and over, looking into the mirror and striking a double bicep pose. His eyes widened and his mouth dropped as he realized his biceps bulged out of the skin and swelled. He dropped his arms to his sides, loving their new weight, and began to focus on his flat chest. In no time he felt his pecs begin to flex and swell. He watched in awe as they rose up and separated; his nipples becoming harder and larger themselves. His chest continued to heave outward as his stomach tightened and his abs began to emerge in pairs. A visible six pack rose where there was nothing seconds before.

Chase felt his neck grow outwards in 360 degrees. He let out a guttural moan and realized his voice sounded noticeably lower as well. As the sensation moved across his back, he widened and also grew taller. He threw his head back in ecstasy and moaned loudly again. The full-body orgasm centered in on his ass, and a firm round ass rose from a flat surface. The feeling of his ass cheeks pushing themselves outward against his skin was erotic, and as his thighs and dick began to tingle, his legs became weak and he dropped to his knees. He was already hard, but it began to feel as if he was getting an erection again from a fully flaccid dick. The head of his dick mushroomed out as his penis throbbed and grew outwards. He wanted so badly to grab his dick, but his arms were still throbbing, and he was using his hands to hold himself up. As his dick pushed upwards and outwards away from his body, he felt a rushing sensation in his balls as if a river of jizz was being poured into them. As a water balloon expands, so did his ballsack. Chase didn?t know whether to look directly down at his penis or to focus on everything going on in the mirror. Precum began to ooze from the tip slowly, and then it became a steady stream. It ran down his expanding manhood, coated his engorged balls, and began to drip onto the floor around his knees.

His skinny legs flexed and relaxed repeatedly as the skin grew tight over them and expanded just as everything else had. His thighs grew until they touched each other, but that didn?t stop them. He could feel his legs getting longer, just as his spine had, and as he curled his toes in, he could feel that his feet were growing, too. It was the most sensual experience one could imagine, and as he focused on the beautiful man in the mirror, the orgasmic sensation pulled and concentrated in one area. His penis had stopped growing, but now he felt a huge torrent build up from his core. It moved into his testicles, and as they churned, Chase held his breath. Still on his knees, big dick pointed towards his face, an eruption of cum burst forth and coated him. It hit his face with an amazing amount of force. His mouth was open and he got a mouthful. It was warm and delicious. It coated his pecs before it ran down the valley between them and trickled between his abs. He shot stream after stream, coating himself, the floor all around him, and the mirror. His eyes rolled back and shut as the powerful orgasm took the last bit of energy he had left. Still pumping out cum slightly, Chase fell forward and passed out on the floor in a puddle of his own jizz.
1978montecarlo (October 6th, 2013), alasnar (October 16th, 2013), atbkv (October 6th, 2013), BEHRMUSCLE1 (October 6th, 2013), Boatsandhoes005 (October 17th, 2013), Braun1 (October 7th, 2013), candyNYC (October 6th, 2013), ClaudeMarkus (October 16th, 2013), convolution (October 7th, 2013), coolman69 (October 7th, 2013), cropsey23 (October 7th, 2013), dickasauras (October 7th, 2013), dron (October 16th, 2013), Faust2001 (October 18th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (October 6th, 2013), Hawk (October 6th, 2013), imfit (October 6th, 2013), jcb60970 (October 11th, 2013), luv4muscle (October 16th, 2013), marki (October 6th, 2013), Maverick0095875 (October 6th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (October 6th, 2013), mjtunstall1976 (October 6th, 2013), Mr_Izom (October 6th, 2013), Muscle-Madness (October 6th, 2013), muscular (October 6th, 2013), Neonando (October 6th, 2013), nnnrg (October 16th, 2013), Omiganda (October 6th, 2013), racecar (October 16th, 2013), rixxflix (October 16th, 2013), rocketdog (October 6th, 2013), sarnaq (October 7th, 2013), Shelby (October 16th, 2013), swinginbusdoors (October 6th, 2013), The Pecman (October 18th, 2013), Thorntons1911 (October 14th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (October 6th, 2013), vlad (October 16th, 2013), wbjason (October 6th, 2013), weaknobody (October 7th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (October 6th, 2013), Wynfrith (October 17th, 2013), xboy (October 16th, 2013), xenon (October 7th, 2013)
  #2   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Never Big Enough

musclegod300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegod300
Well I have to say I'm extremely happy with the detailed descriptions of Grant, surprised to see the lack of comments. I for one enjoyed this story, great work! I hope to see future stories from you

-Alex
(aka TeenMuscleGod)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musclegod300 For This Useful Post:
musclemonkey (October 16th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (October 16th, 2013)
  #3   Add to musclemonkey's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2013, 04:17 PM
Monkeys have bigger tails

musclemonkey is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by musclegod300 View Post
Well I have to say I'm extremely happy with the detailed descriptions of Grant, surprised to see the lack of comments. I for one enjoyed this story, great work! I hope to see future stories from you

-Alex
(aka TeenMuscleGod)
Wow! Thank you so much! It really means a lot coming from you! I hope I continue to please!
  #4   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 16th, 2013, 07:40 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
really impressive story! wow! great work! now I need more

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to xboy For This Useful Post:
musclemonkey (October 18th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline