The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2007, 05:22 PM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,280 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
An American Muscleman in London - Part 13

The Second Full Moon - Continued

?Atol, my friend,? Roger said. ?I am sorry if our noise alarmed you. There is no problem here. On the contrary ? everything is just fine. Thank you for checking on me. I promise that we will be quieter. Really, I am fine ? go back to bed?

Atol looked at me - and then back to Roger. He was assessed the situation and then turned around walked back down a hallway off the front room. I was still standing like I was ready for a fight. My mind was spinning. I could not figure out what was happening for a few minutes and then it dawned on me.

?Atol works for you,? I said harshly ? turning to Roger.

?Yes. He is my most trusted employee. I guess you could call him my bodyguard ? but he does so much more,? Roger said moving behind me and sliding his hands around my waist. He let his fingers glide over my skin just at the top of my pants. I had lost any feeling of arousal that had been there earlier. I broke free from Roger?s arms and turned around.

?But he has been stalking me ? since the first day I arrived here. What is that all about?? I asked looking straight at Roger. I was still slightly shaking.

?Anthony, he has not been stalking you. I asked him to follow you.? Roger said smiling.

?What? Why? Roger, I don?t understand. He really scared me!? I was close to tears. I was still in shock that this giant that had frightened me so much was connected to this man that turned me on. I was so confused.

?Anthony,? Roger said reaching out and grabbing my hand, ?please let me explain. Come, sit down and I?ll pour us a drink.? And Roger pulled me into a den just to the right of the front hall. I followed partially because I was so stunned to do anything else and also because his hand on mine calmed me a little.

?I don?t want a drink, Roger. I just want answers,? I said letting go of his hand when we got to the middle of the room. Roger continued to walk toward a side table with glasses and bottles of alcohol.

?Well I?m going to have a drink ? if you don?t mind. Please sit down Anthony. I can explain everything.? Roger looked at me pleadingly and I sat in a chair. He poured himself a drink and one for me. ?Here ? you may want it later.? I took the drink and Roger sat in the chair across from me. ?Anthony. Do you know who owns the company you work for??

I was frustrated by his question and answered quickly, ?No. I mean yes. I don?t know the person, but the company was sold a few months ago to a rich guy from Lon . . . don.? It hit me like a ton of bricks. Roger said he owned property all over the world. ?You own my company. Don?t you??

?Yes, I am that rich guy from London, I?m afraid.? Roger said looking straight at me. I could tell he was waiting for my reaction.

?Why didn?t you tell me?? I asked trying to stay calm.

?I know it does not seem honest, Anthony. But please let me explain one thing before you judge me. We are about to expand our company?s operation in Europe. I need people here I can trust and people I know can help get the job done. When reviewing the work of several employees at the Texas location your knowledge and accomplishments stood out above all others. I requested that you be transferred here to help with our expansion. But, as you know, you are a mystery to most people in your office in Texas. No one could tell me a lot about you on personal level. I assume that has something to do with being gay, but I am not sure. The expansion of our company is very secret and could easily be thwarted by someone from the inside. I had Atol follow you to make sure you were not connected to any of our rival companies. I also sent him to the airport to pick you up when you arrived ? not realizing the company had already made arrangements. I was new to the company and had not learned how they did things. Also, Atol is not the smartest employee ? but he is the most dedicated. He told me he did not know what to do when he saw that another driver was there to pick you up ? so he just left. I am sorry that all of this has been so secretive ? but that is the way business is run sometimes. This is especially true when someone is about to be named vice-president of our European operations.? Roger paused to let this information sink it. For a few seconds I did not understand all of what he had just said and then it sank in.

?Do you mean me?? I asked. ?You are saying that I am going to be vice-president of our European operations??

?If you want the job, that is,? Roger said smiling. ?So, you see, I could not take any chances with someone in such a high profile position. I needed to be sure that you were on board with only our company. And one more thing, Anthony ? I had no idea that you would become friends with Martin. When he told me you would be at his house that night I was very excited. I knew I would get to meet you on a personal level before a professional one.? Roger paused and then added, ?I also did not know I would be attracted to you.? He, again, let the information shared sink in as I tried to get my mind around all that he was saying.

I was trying to find something in all of this to ground me. My mind kept racing over many different things ? Atol was not an enemy, I was to be vice-president of European operations, Roger owns my company, my intense attraction to him has somehow increased, and so much more. It really was too much to handle. I knew I needed time and space to sort through everything.

Roger finally spoke again. ?Anthony, I know this is a lot of information for one night. I must also tell you that I am quite relieved you know everything. Tonight has been very difficult for me because I have enjoyed your company very much. I want to be very honest now ? I want to sleep with you, Anthony. Our foreplay has excited me about all the possibilities of a more intimate connection. I also know, deep down, that we have made the right decision about bringing you to London. I am able to separate work from my personal feelings. I think you are going to be very big, Anthony, and do great things here in London. You are a great addition to our team. But I also want you to know that I intend to continue to pursue you romantically. To quote you from earlier this evening ? our kisses have made my toes curl. I am ready to see where those kisses can lead us. I am desperately hoping that you intend to stay the night.?

By the time he finished speaking my hard-on had returned. There was no denying the passion that had built up between us during the evening. There was also no way to ignore my feelings for him. I wanted to have sex with Roger ? that was for sure. I wanted to feel our naked bodies entwined with each other ? and release this intense desire that had built up inside of me. But I knew I needed time to digest all that I had learned tonight. I needed some space from Roger to begin to understand what all of this meant. Sleeping with Roger also meant I was sleeping with the person who owned my company. There was so much in that one action. My body said yes, go ahead ? but my head said wait, slow down.

I spoke deliberately and slowly, ?Roger, I want you to know that I have felt the same way about tonight as you have. You are very aware of my desire for you ? I have not even tried to hide it. I do want to explore this passion between us on a deeper level, yes ? but I also want to process some of the new information you have shared tonight. It does change everything ? whether we want it to or not. I don?t think it would be a good idea for me to stay the night. But please do not hear that as me not wanting to pursue what has begun. I am very attracted to you, as well, and I want to see where that attraction can take us. I just need time to work through everything you have shared. I mean, come on, sleeping with you now has so much more attached to it than just a lovely evening ? you are ultimately my boss.?

Roger interrupted, ?No, Anthony, I am not. Let me make that very clear. I am only involved in the setting up of the company?s expansion in Europe and then I will not be involved in the day-to-day operations. It is impossible for me to do that with all the companies I own. I stay out of the business side of things once we have established the foundation.? It was obvious that this was Roger?s way of pleading with me to stay. It was written all over his face and I could hear it in his voice.

?Roger, please. You own the company. You had the power to get me transferred. I have a strange feeling that you know almost every detail of what is going on in all of your dealings - at any moment. I?m just asking for a little time, that?s all. I?m not saying no to whatever the future brings. I want to slow down a little, that?s all.? I could tell that these last few sentences reassured him. They also helped me to gain a little control over my desire to tear his clothes off at that moment. I stood up from the chair and he stood up quickly, as well.

?I can have Atol take you home,? he said starting to walk into the front hallway. I grabbed his arm as he passed me. I turned his body toward me and wrapped my arms around his waist. I looked into his eyes.

?I think I?d rather walk home, Roger. But thank you.? I did want to walk home, that was true ? but I also cringed at the thought of being in a car with Atol. Nothing Roger shared with me had helped to alleviate my distrust of the man. I knew that would take time. I had built such a fantasy around the guy ? of how he was pursuing me for evil reasons. I needed time to re-think how I viewed Atol ? and I knew it would take a while.

Roger locked his arms around my lower back and pulled me close to him. He brought his face down to mine and our lips met in another ?toe-curling? kiss. Roger bent his legs slightly as we kissed and then squeezed me closer ? lifting me slightly off the ground as he straightened back up. It was what I called a ?bear-hug kiss? and it was one of my favorite things in the world. Roger held me a little in the air as our tongues explored each other?s mouths. Our hard-ons were pushed together and this took me immediately back to the passion from earlier in the evening. I pulled my head back ? taking my mouth from his. He squeezed tighter and this caused my dick to jump a little ? an action that did not go unnoticed by Roger.

?Don?t think you can change my mind with your bad boy ways, Roger. I am definitely going home.? I brought my lips back to his for a quick peck. ?You can be evil, can?t you young man??

Roger smiled and said, ?It looks like I have you just where I want you, Anthony. I think it would be hard for you to go anywhere if I did not want you to. Something pressing into my crotch tells me you like it this way, too. Am I right??

The cocky Roger had returned. I pressed my arms out in a quick thrust to try and break his strong grip holding me. My movements had no impact on his hold. Roger was a lot stronger than I thought. He just smiled at me ? and it was that devilish smile I had come to like so much. I tried to push his arms out again and he just squeezed tighter ? pushing our rock hard dicks together more.

?Anthony, my man, I definitely think we will have fun exchanging roles when we finally get together in bed. Something tells me that you like so many of the things I like.? Roger released me and let my body slide down his the few inches to the floor. The movements made my crotch move closer to a place of losing control. I immediately pushed away from Roger ? before my body?s desires took over my head?s intention of leaving. I believe Roger knew he could easily win me over ? but instead he began to walk to the front hallway. ?May I call you tomorrow, Anthony? I know proper manners says I should wait a few days, but I was never one for manners.?

I could hear the humor in his voice. I followed him to the hallway. He opened the front door as I said, ?That would be very nice, Roger.? I stood in front of him in the doorway. Roger grabbed the back of my head with his left hand and pulled my face to his. My mouth welcomed his and he kissed me hard ? again letting the stubble of his face press into the skin around my mouth. I moaned slightly and he let go of the doorknob with his right hand and reached out to grab my hard cock. He squeezed it slightly and the impossible happened ? it got even harder. I put my hands on Roger?s chest and pushed my body and mouth from his. He let go of my cock and just stood there - smiling at me. He looked more handsome than he had at any point in the evening.

?I think you are going to be the downfall of me, Mr. Wexford,? I said stepping outside onto the steps that led to his door. I turned to look at him one last time.

?I?m going to do my best, Mr. Lance,? he said laughing slightly, ?I?m going to do my best.? I smiled at him, gave a little wave, and turned to head home. At the street I turned back to the house and saw that Roger was still standing in the doorway ? making my heart beat faster and my blood pump stronger ? especially in one area of my body.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2007, 05:26 PM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,280 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
Friends,
I am on vacation for a while (unfortunately - not in London!), so the next installment will be delayed. I tried to clear up a few things with this part, though. Enjoy!
Londonboy
  #3   Add to Ryne's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2007, 01:40 AM
The Bigger, The Better!

Ryne is on a distinguished road
Enjoy Vacation!

Aww! No London Adventure?!

Darn!

Anyway, Great Chapter!

Although a bit shorter than your previous ones, this one did not disappoint at all...

...And yes, it did clear up a few questions most, including myself, probably had. I hope you enjoy your trip and would love to hear about it when you return!

Till then, Stay Frosty! (<~~ Always loved that line!)

-Ryne
  #4   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2007, 01:40 AM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
Next Chapter

Hey Londonboy!

Thanks again for sharing your work with us. Many questions were answered in this chapter but it is still a very intricate storyline with plenty of twists and turns ahead.

Have a great time on your vacation and we will look forward to you having re-charged creative energy upon your return.
  #5   Add to Blake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2007, 03:27 AM
A wanabe be muscled chav

Blake is on a distinguished road
NO !!!! you can't go on holiday!!!

Well you can actually, but leaving us in the lurch like that..... I don't know. What on earth are we going to do?!?!?!?!?

Have a good holiday/vacation

Look forward to seeing more soon....... !
  #6   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2007, 04:26 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
I hope you have all the fun you seek. In addition, I sincerely want you to have many inspirational moments, so you can share them with us through your amazing talent.

Until you come back... (hopefully soon)

Cheers
  #7   Add to kirby_freak15's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2007, 08:03 AM

kirby_freak15 is on a distinguished road
Oh. My. God!! Londonboy!! You are my herooo!! Your stories are sooo fantastically exciting!! hope you have a good holiday!! ^_^
  #8   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2007, 08:10 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Talk about a cliff hanger!

So Anthony plans to "be the downfall of Lance?"

Hmmm.....

The already heavy foreshadowing gets even heavier....[Ominous drum beats are heard, as

~~~Lightening flashes!

Thunder crashes!]

---And Londonboy goes on vacation.....!

#9   Add to kirby_freak15's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2007, 02:24 AM

kirby_freak15 is on a distinguished road
I thought Anthony was Lance..? O_o?!
  #10   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2007, 08:51 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
My bad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirby_freak15
I thought Anthony was Lance..? O_o?!

You're right - Anthony Lance (Lancelot) will be "led down the garden path" by Roger Wexford (Mordred? Generic bad guy? the Devil?)

[There IS such a thing as taking the English Lit exercises too seriously! Not every story is full of hidden meaning--but THIS one certainly seems to be!]

Londonboy, I'm enjoying this very much! Ignore the "return-to-English-Lit" class bit I've got going here! {"But wait! Wasn't this story in the Norton Anthology?? Right in between "Beowulf" and "Idylls of the King"?}

Mdlftr

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options