The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Omiganda's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 24th, 2013, 11:11 PM
Anxious Writer

Omiganda is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Omiganda
Growing Bonds Part 4

Well, its been a long time coming but I'm back to finishing all my old stories. One thing I'd hate to make a habit of is start a story without finishing it. This story was kind of hard to continue at first since I hadn't written anything in so long but now that I've got myself together on where to go, you guys can expect a good ride. Here's part 4. All feedback is much obliged.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was at 5 o'clock in the morning that Jack re-awoke from his comfortable sleep in his brother's arms. He was alone in his room now, his larger than life brother no longer wrapping around him with his thick muscles. He looked down and caught the massive changes the room had gone under.

The bed sheets had been soaked completely through and were covered with drying cum that was impossible to mask with the white silk sheets. The floors were still a sea of cum but, after such a long time of sleeping, he could tell that the indoor pool of cum around the bed was cold without a heat source. The room felt larger than it was when he fell asleep. At first, he couldn't place the difference but if hit him when he saw his body. From its grown 9 foot state, he'd been shrunken back to his "small" 6'8, 300 pound self. It was quite a sight being in such a large room, trudging through a cum pool but Jack was able to fight through it as he forced open the door, letting some of the sludge slip out, and pushed his way into the hallway, closing the door behind him quickly and allowing escaping cum to splatter in the closing space between on the wall and carpeted floor.

Jack looked around in the hallway but was only able to see morning light coming from the ends of the hallway. Left or right, those were his choices. He was considering going left when he heard something that made his cock do the wave. He listened intently and heard it again only moments later. What was that, he wondered as he held his breath. Again, the noise rang, longer than before, and he knew instantly what it was. It was the moaning from a powerful man. Jack had heard the sound of other guys moaning when he was back in his college dorm, placing headphones over his ears to try and block out his roommate but failing as the large, though not as large as Jack, man find pleasure in the young woman he was desperately pounding away at. Jack stood close to the wall in an attempt to be silent and go off unnoticed by what had to be Ben. The quietness could have made one mad with anticipation. Jack himself was finding it "hard" to hold himself down as he creeped towards the light of less distant door. What sounded like a machine was wurring and pumping in accordance to the moans of the manly voice Jack heard. The way the sounds sang down the hallway, Jack could have sworn he was listening to a modified supercharged plunger.
Jack knew this was silly but, then again, that wasn't the only un-natural thing that happened to him in the past few days. His brother had hit a monstrous growth spurt, his family had secrets even he didnt know, and now, as Jack closed in, he could see a large shadow of a man sitting on a chair with his arms extended on the back in a relaxed state as what looked like some kind of contraption was sticking out from his legs. When Jack turned the corner, his 13 inches of cock became painfully rigid.

There, at the kitchen dining table was Ben. He was laying back, my view to his left, just as his shadow had revealed, but there were some major differences. Ben had grown a lot since the night before when Jack had stepped up to the front door. He was a mass of muscle. Flexible enough to move freely yet with enough muscle to look like boulders were built onto his frame. His skin
was so tight, it glistened in the light of the morning and revealed veins every time Ben tensed. Jack could make out Ben's haired head and face, his moaning still reaching him and his mouth gaping open in ecstasy. Heading down, I saw his straining neck push into his traps and lead to his large shoulders, his arms, though big and round with muscle and power, were limp as he lay there in relaxation. Ben's big pecs had to have been sticking out from him a foot and only expanded with his breathing before contracting. Big, thick nipples capped those pecs as though they were holding the holiest meat one could find. Past the pec shelf, one could see a cobblestone path of perfect alignment and shape trail down in a field of abdominals and obliques.
Jack was tempted to find a cup of water and watch it trickle down the muscle in its beauty but found substantial excitement in watching Ben's sweat mimic the motion. Ben's legs were spread WIDE as though he were trying to fit a medicine ball between them. Each leg stood up high at an angle as it appeared Ben was too tall for the miniscule chair and its feeble endurance. His large, muscular legs were a cyclist's dream and only continued to make Jack marvel as they expertly went off twisted in perfection to the beautiful bubbled ass that pushed off the chair. It was officially a moment one could never forget.
Especially when the subject of that moment was wearing what looked like a strange machine connected to his concealed cock. A thick tube was extending towards what appeared to be a row of large containers that resembled a propane tanks. A clear liquid, which Jack assumed was precum, was rapidly flowing from its source to the containers like a well oiled machine. Though it was strange, Jack found it somewhat hot as it looked better than any average flashlight. Ben was so engrossed in the cock sucker, he didn't even notice Jack was in the room, his body jolting occasionally as the machine seemed to push Ben back and forth on the threshold.

Right when it seemed Ben couldn't take anymore, I caught a familiar movement pass him. It was very subtle at first; a bit of contracting there, a little swelling there. Then it began to escalate as the transforming giant suddenly jolted a bit bigger.
Everybody part was tensed as they all began expanding. Even Ben's head was keeping up with the growing as he grew larger as a whole to compensate for the added mass. I was so distracted I wasn't prepared for what came next.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNGGGGH HH! Ben groaned as bucked his hips into the air, an explosion hiding just around the corner. Even at the climax, Ben was still swelling larger, his big cock giving the machine a run for its money as
it grew longer and was beginning to show its shaft in the light. In a quick attempt to adjust, the machine released air pressure and opened itself a little wider to compensate for increased size. Ben began to buck wildly as his cock finally fired into the tube like a hose, the tube becoming white almost instantly as the pressure of the man juice rocketed through. Jack didn't blink as he watched the cum drain out of Ben and enter the container, hearing a sloshing sound as the cum dropped into it and a second sloshing sound from somewhere else. It didn't take long for Jack to realize it was Ben's balls. The two large coconuts were bouncing up and down as they quickly produced more and more cum to refill their master with more manly ammo. It was amazing watching them work as the machine tried to take more at a time than it probably could. Jack could hear the sloshing getting heavier as the growing man's balls enlargened and the tube looked to swell. Jack could only imagine the battle
Ben's reservoir of cum and the tanks were having as one tried to out mass the other. Jack could hear it as the cum from Ben reached on to the next tank and create a sloshing noise before moving onto the next. Jack counted the cum tanks and then the thuds Jack had heard after each one began to fill. There were a total of 8 by count.

2.........3.....................5...............6. ....

The speed at which the cum seemed to increase in production almost seemed like too much for the seemingly large containers to handle.

Even as the last tank was being filled, more was released by the endless libido of the teenage giant. Jack jizzed my pants but that was nothing compared to the jizzing being done in that tank. Jack was almost sure the last tank would fill and then overflow but that was interrupted as I heard nails and metal hit the ground. Jack turned to see an uncontrollable cock that had been let loose by the contraption, lying defeated on the floor. Jack covered his eyes as cum fired everywhere in the kitchen at random. Jack couldn?t see it happening but he felt it as a stray shot hit him squarely in the stomach with a powerful blast.
It felt like how Jack imagined a firehose's water force would feel. When the contraption was silent and the moaning and cum splattering seemed to die down, Jack looked to see new surroundings. Cum stains lined the walls in any random order. Ben was lying against his chair, his chest heaving up and down with exhaustion. His muscles were shimmering with a beautiful coating of sweat that made it look as if his body was made of tanned porcelain. Each muscle was amplified from its original, large size to a new, stronger and more vascular size. Each striation pumped with blood that fed each large muscle on his perfectly segmented body. His big, ballooned pecs were hypnotizing as droplets of sweat trickled down their large pillowed form and dripped off his succulent nipples the way rain dripped from a leaf in the forest. Jack's bare cock had left a heavy load on his left thigh but it was nothing compared to the cum all over his chest that dripped thickly on him with the texture of yogurt. Jack was weak at the knees for so much masculinity, which was quite a feat for someone so big. Just when his cock came back to semi- hardness in an attempt to fight relaxation, Ben spread his big, powerful legs and they strained as he used them to stand to his full height. All 9 feet of him stood before me like a wall on its own. His cock was almost taller than Jack was when he stood and
Jack couldn't help but look at the way his balls dropped heavily, bouncing between his legs with their weight and manly contents. Jack jumped as Ben bucked his hips suddenly. Jack looked up to see his new size and quickly became mesmerized by the most majestic overhaul of pec engineering he'd ever seen. Over the and wide expanse of widened torso and the two big mountains of dense flesh, Jack could make out Ben's handsome face opening its eyes and looking down on his comparatively tiny frame.

" Didn't expect you to see me perform extraction so soon" he said as grabbed his right nipple and rubbed it. Jack was having trouble forming words thanks to his view from below. " Extraction?"
Ben stopped massaging himself and stomped, with the ground shaking slightly, over to the cum tanks, their outsides given large spots of cum as much as the rest of the room. Ben bent down and looked at a weight gauge on one of them. ?My body produces a lot of cum that I dont know what to do with. So, in order to collect it, Dad bought these containers and made a customized machine that could suck it from my cock without causing too much of a mess." Ben looked down at the now broken cock sucker on the floor. ??Course, he made one a size bigger each time so that I wouldn't have to worry too much about this" he said with a smirk. "You should have seen the first try. We tried to just leave a hole for me to fuck into but it felt so good, I couldn't stop. Thing is, when you keep growing in a hole that doesn't grow with you, you eventually leave a gaping, larger hole in what you were fucking" he said with a chuckle as he grabbed his cock in that jocky kind of way and rubbed it a few times. Jack watched as his hand went back and forth with the gesture and nearly creamed himself, his cock shooting up to full hardness. He'd pulled the same trick on fuck buddies in college but Jack had never been on the receiving end before. No wonder they'd wet themselves in front of him. "Shit, it's so hard to keep myself in check now that I've been released. When you become a full fledger in our family, Dad says you become more in tune with your sexuality. A good example would be now "Jack said as he leaned his head back. " Right now, I'm so fucking horny,
I could shove my cock through the wall and just never stop pounding it." he said. The mental image was extremely hot for Jack as he could tell that Ben, at his size and strength, could probably do it. I quickly realized he was right and tried to pull myself away from falling into more sexual excitement. "What does dad do with the cum?" Jack asked Ben hastily. He smiled as he looked down at his big brother. "He uses it to make himself bigger when he can't keep up with my size."

Images of his dad's muscular, hair body growing pierced themselves into Jack's mind. That was when Ben added in the most crucial factor. "The only problem is, once you haven't been growing for a while, you start to shrink back down to a slightly larger state than normal. Dad said he was very small when he started so his size now was an improvement. Still he says he wants to find our family's "final secret" and make our growth permanent."

Jack looked Ben in his beautiful green eyes. " PERMANENT?" he asked. Ben only smiled when Jack asked in such shock. He knew that, back before Jack left for college, he'd always spurred myself further and further to become the biggest he could be. "Bigger" was his mantra during workouts when he needed motivation to push heavier weight. Images of his family becoming a family of giants was a fantasy of his as he'd sometimes wake up in wet bed sheets after dreaming of his body being taller than skyscrapers.
It only became hotter of a fantasy now as he imagined Ben and Dad at such a size. Or greater......

Ben looked down at his big body and then down at me. " Looks like we could both use a bath, huh?" he said as he walked up to me and stood in my face, his big and perfectly shaped abs placed firmly in my face. I looked up and saw, between his massive cleavage, his young, beautiful face. " How about we get one in before dad gets back from work?" Ben asked seductively.

Before Jack could answer from his quivering lips, the front door rang with its sing song tune. Ben looked in the direction of the door, though Jack couldn't see him do it past all the muscle. " UNCLE CHARLIE!!!" he roared as he turned, lifting his arm to avoid hitting me and giving me a wiff of his manly smell, and stomped out of the kitchen with a lean to avoid the top and headed down the hall to the front door.
Jack caught up with his "little" brother just in time to see him open the door. ?Hey, little guy" Jack heard someone with a very powerful voice say from the opposite side of the door, over Ben's shoulders. "I see you've been working it hard." the voice said with a manly, timber. Ben smiled at the little guy remark. ?Hey, Uncle Charbacca" he retorted playfully. ?I got a present for you" he said before he stood to the side and Jack saw something that made his cock smack his in the abs. A massive, hairy, macho man stood at the door with the biggest grin on his face. His arms couldn't be seen as he was so wide, only his muscle gut and bulging pecs could be seen in the expanse of the door's frame. His crotch was so packed, Jack could swear, if it were any bigger, it too would only be partially visible in the door. The big man on the other side of the door had a hidden face due to his height being so high but he came into full view when he bent himself and began to slide through the door very slowly, his body too large to move into the house without either catching something or taking the door frame with him. When he was fully inside, he took up the entire hall way. ?Hey there, pipsqueak. Remember your big ol' uncle Charlie?" he said as he stomped towards Jack with his mass. Jack had never felt so small in my life but I knew that, within those tight, tight jeans, he was going to find something that would change that.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Omiganda For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (October 25th, 2013), an0n12 (October 25th, 2013), andromediavirgo (October 25th, 2013), bearium (October 25th, 2013), convolution (November 11th, 2013), cowboybear (October 25th, 2013), dago12582 (October 25th, 2013), dickasauras (November 12th, 2013), fillups44 (October 25th, 2013), Hanugumo (October 26th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (November 11th, 2013), JKT (October 26th, 2013), JoeM242 (November 11th, 2013), jussmi1514 (November 11th, 2013), littledude (October 25th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (October 25th, 2013), Mr_Izom (November 3rd, 2013), msman (October 25th, 2013), muscledupsmoker (October 25th, 2013), musclegrowthdm (November 14th, 2013), muscular (October 25th, 2013), ostrogoth1 (November 17th, 2013), overusedclassic (November 4th, 2013), Reeza (October 25th, 2013), Rubber1984 (November 3rd, 2013), sexiscriptor (November 21st, 2013), strike01 (October 25th, 2013), Terrylee Long (October 25th, 2013), textline (October 25th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (October 25th, 2013), Vallance (November 11th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (October 25th, 2013), xenon (October 25th, 2013), ~<===3 (October 30th, 2013)
  #2   Add to lsosuke's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2013, 12:03 AM

lsosuke is on a distinguished road
*?*

please more i love this story
  #3   Add to Vallance's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2013, 05:26 PM

Vallance is on a distinguished road
Wow just found this series, great job, can't to see what happens next and learn more about their family's genetic gift!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options