The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2013, 07:25 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,303 Times in 192 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
The Gardener (Part 13)

Author's Note: Sorry for the longer wait between chapters. My damned friends keep wanting me to spend time with them.

Previously on The Gardener . . . Adam had a brief emotional meltdown at an inconvenient moment; Henry roped Adam into a lunch date; Dr. Rubin's unorthodox approach motivated Adam to address his issues and gain some weight; and Sam was rewarded with spray cheese.

The Gardener
by Reeza

Parts 1 and 2 : Part 3 : Part 4 : Part 5 : Part 6 : Part 7 : Part 8 : Part 9 : Part 10 : Part 11 : Part 12

Part 13

When I woke up on Friday I had a sense that something bad was going to happen. Then I remembered I agreed to have lunch with Henry. Why do I do this to myself? I thought about calling in sick, but he would just catch me the next week. Maybe it won't be so bad. He seemed friendly enough. Maybe he's just looking for a friend, or a mentor. Yeah, he probably wants my advice or something. I decided to work on being more optimistic. I put on a French blue shirt and my most expensive tie. I'm . . . not sure why I did that.

At the appointed time, Henry came to my office and placed one hand on each side of the door frame, stretching his perfect white shirt across his chest. He had nipples. He looked . . . good. He was a good looking guy, as I've said. He knew how to dress for his body type. His pants fit like . . . is this too much detail? He smiled. "Hey buddy. Wow, look at you! I'm flattered."

"You're . . . this? You look . . . that's a nice . . . so where are we going?"

"Is Sylvia's okay?"

Very trendy. "Sure. Sounds good. Uh, shall we? You lead the way."

"Hey guys." Shit! It was Donna. "Where ya goin'?" Her eyes were accusing me of something.

"Lunch," was my terse reply.

"Oh! Can I join you?" Her tone of voice made my palms sweat.

I saw Henry make a face. "No," I said, "It's just for us . . . dudes. No girls allowed." I was going to pay for that later.

"Oh. Okay, dude. See ya later, dude. There's an account I need to discuss with you as soon as you return. The very minute you return. Got it?" She made an angry mother face.

"Got it." I caught up with Henry.

He asked, "Is she your boss?"

"No, no. Just a friend."

"She didn't sound very friendly."

"Maybe she has a sore throat."

"I'm glad we're finally doing this. I was afraid she would ruin it."

"Ruin what? I mean . . . what are we doing? Wait . . . you mean lunch, but . . . Sylvia's, huh? Have you been there?"

"You have an interesting way of talking. Yeah, I've been there. I used to date one of the waiters." It was a beautiful, sunny day, so we walked to the restaurant and were welcomed by an attractive young man who seemed a little too excited.

"Hi, Henry! We have your table ready. I was afraid we wouldn't see you here any more since you and Ken had your little . . . drama. Thank God he's not working here anymore! That was soooo awkward, am I right?" He led us to a nice table on the outdoor deck with a view of the water. "I made sure you got the very best table. So who's your handsome friend?"

"This is Adam, we work together. Thanks for the great table."

"Oh, no problem at all. Any time at all. Welcome, Adam! Here are your menus. Melissa will be your server today." He lowered his voice. "I just want to let you know, Henry, that if you ever want to talk, you can call me any time." He handed Henry a small piece of folded paper.

"Thanks, I appreciate that." The admirer went away and Henry crushed up the piece of paper and dropped it over the side of the deck.

"I guess you won't be calling him," I said.

He made a face. "No, if I wanted him I would have had him already. So you've never been here before?"

"No, I don't get out much." I started looking at the menu. "Does that happen to you a lot? Guys giving you their numbers?"

"Yeah, pretty much. You, too, I suppose."

"Uff! No. Well, once . . . a pizza delivery guy."

"Did you call him?"

"No! No, I would never . . ."

"Why not?"

"Well, I'm with . . . I'm in a . . . relationship, so . . ." I couldn't believe I was talking to him about this.

"Oh. I didn't know that. And you're monogamous?"

"Um, yeah, I . . . assume we are."

"You can't assume anything. Is this a new relationship?"

"Yeah, pretty new."

"Well, you know how it goes. Once you've had all the sex and you slow down and get to know each other, that's when you find out all the other shit he's been doing."

"I know that's . . . so true." And the lying begins! "I guess I'm thinking this guy is different."

He snickered. "That's funny. It's so stupid, but we all think like that, don't we?"

We do? "Yeah, we're all so stupid!"

"Men can't be monogamous. It's like, a scientific fact."

"Really? Science?"

"Yeah, we're biologically programmed to reproduce as much as possible, so it doesn't make any sense to have sex with only one partner."

"But gay sex doesn't produce . . ."

"But it's the same principle. We need to spread our seed around, just like plants."

"Oh . . . you're right, plants do that. I never thought of it that way."

The waitress arrived to introduce herself and take our orders. I ordered lobster macaroni and cheese, then Henry ordered a tofu salad with no dressing. I felt a twinge of shame.

He said, "How do you stay so slim eating things like that?"

That made me feel better. "I try not to think about it, but my doctor actually told me I need to gain some weight."

"What? That's crazy! Sounds like you need a new doctor. I made the mistake of gaining a couple of pounds during grad school and I've been fighting to keep them off ever since. It's a constant battle."

"It looks like you're winning." I probably shouldn't have said that.

"Thanks. You look great today, too. Blue is definitely your color."

"I've been told that before. That's a beautiful shirt. How do you find ones that fit you like that? It's like there's no extra fabric anywhere."

"It's custom tailored. I have all my shirts made for me. It's worth the money for the way they look, and it's extra motivation to stay fit. Feel this fabric . . ." He stretched his arm across the table, but I was hesitant. "Go ahead, I don't bite. At least not in public." He dazzled me with his smile.

I put my hand on his sleeve. The fabric was silky smooth. His arm was warm and firm.

"Nice, huh?"

"Very nice," I said.

He took his arm back. "So, Adam, I wanted to ask your advice about something."

I knew it! This is all perfectly innocent and friendly.

"I've only been at the firm for a few months, and as far as I know we're the only two gay people there, right?"

"As far as I know." He's asking the wrong person.

"I know you keep a pretty low profile in general, but are you . . . out . . . at work?"

"No, I'm very private about . . . well, about everything, so I don't talk about it, no."

"How well do you know Zipinski?" Mr. Zipinski was our boss, the owner of the firm.

"I don't know him well personally, but I know about him."

"Is he gay friendly?"

"I doubt it. In fact, I'm sure he's not. He went to the same church as my parents. I got this job because they knew him. He had a reputation for being very conservative. I guess he used to criticize the priest at the church for not being in line with Catholic teaching or something. I don't remember what it was about, but I'm pretty sure he's not gay friendly."

"Oh. Well that sucks."

The waitress brought our food and refilled our water glasses. The mac and cheese was delicious, but I felt self-conscious eating it while Henry grazed on raw vegetables and tofu. "So why did you want to know about Mr. Zipinski?"

"I'd like to get promoted, so I'm looking for something to leverage."

"Oh. When I was promoted he told me it was because I worked hard and never made mistakes. That's probably what he's looking for."

"Yeah, that's the long road. I was hoping for something quicker."

"It might be a little too soon for you."

"With my qualifications? I don't think so. I have a degree from one of the best schools in the country, and if the economy hadn't tanked I would've had much better offers. The faster I can improve my title, the sooner I can get out of this shit hole. No offense to you, of course."

"No, of course not. I'm curious . . . what would you do if Mr. Zipinski were gay friendly?"

"I'm not sure, but anything can be useful. I'd suck his shriveled old dick if I thought it would help." His mouth curled into a crooked smile.

I smiled and felt my face flush. "You're kidding, right?"

He swallowed a small cube of tofu and looked me in the eye. "Of course I'm kidding. I'd make him suck my dick."

I could only sustain the eye contact for a few seconds before I lowered my head to look at my food. I forced myself to smile and raised my eyes towards the water, blushing furiously. "You're something else," I said. "I wish I had your confidence."

"I don't know why you don't. You're smart and handsome, and everyone wants to get to know you better."

"Eh, they're just curious because I don't talk about myself. People love a mystery."

He leaned forward. "I think there's more to it than that."

"It's kind of exciting to be able to talk openly. It would be nice to work in a place where I could be myself. I never had a gay friend at work."

"Well, now you have a gay friend at work, and so do I." I noticed the way the corners of his eyes crinkled when he smiled, but that's not relevant. I felt honored that he wanted my friendship. The few friends I had when I was younger were all shy and awkward, like me. I wouldn't dream of having a friend with Henry's confidence, talent, social skills and . . . other stuff. I wanted to get to know him better.

"So what happened between you and the waiter who worked here?"

He sat back and crossed his arms. Apparently he was finished eating. "Oh, that's a dull story. I met him here, he's hot, so we fucked for a while. Then, I guess he thought we were exclusive or something, so when I came here with another guy for dinner, he made a scene and got fired. It wasn't a big deal, really. Obviously, he had issues."

"How awful for you."

"Yeah, it was embarrassing, but I don't let things like that bother me. Life is too short."

The waitress brought our bill and took away Henry's plate. I decided to stop eating and picked up the check. "I'll get this."

"Thanks." He didn't argue.

"We should do this again, I enjoyed it. I'd like to hear more about your strategy to get a promotion. I could learn a few things."

"Definitely, we should do this again. I'm sure you'll be useful to me, too. Your advice, I mean."

"I'm happy to help."

As we left the restaurant, the guy who greeted us smiled and waved at Henry who returned a tight smile and a nod. Quietly he said, "Goodbye, whatever your name is."

When I was back in my office it crossed my mind that I should check in with Donna, but I wasn't looking forward to the scolding, so I sat down at my computer and . . .

"Hey, dude!" There she was at my door.

"How did you know I was back?"

"I have eyes everywhere."

I believed her. "I was just gonna come to your office."

"Liar!" She closed the door and sat down in front of my desk.

"Please come in and have a seat so we can talk."

"How was lunch with your second boyfriend?"

"Stop it! It was nothing like that. He's a nice guy who wants a friend and some advice. That's all."

"Uh huh. Advice about what?"

"Stuff about being gay in the workplace, being accepted, things you couldn't relate to."

"Yeah, what would a girl know about that. And since when are you being gay in the work place? You're not exactly effervescent. You could pass for . . . Zipinski, for God's sake!"

"Funny you should mention him, because that's who Henry wanted to know about."

"He thinks Zipinski is gay?"

"No! He wanted to know if he's gay friendly. I told him he's not."

"No kidding. He's not friendly to anything."

"He's not that bad."

"What? Where have you been working all these years? He's horrible!"

"He's always been nice to me when I see him. He is kind of stiff."

"Something on him is stiff, but that's another story. Let's get back to your boyfriend."

"Sam?"

"Who's Sam?"

"My tenant . . . I mean, my boyfriend. I don't like that term. We're not boys."

"And I'm not a girl, so screw you, Adam." She instantly softened her tone. "His name is Sam? You never told me."

"Oh, I thought I did. What were you asking about him?"

"Not him, your other boyfriend, Henry." Her angry tone was back.

"He's not my boyfriend!"

"I don't trust him!"

"Why? Have you ever talked to him? What's your reason?"

She hesitated. "I think he's a Cylon."

"Ooh, nice!" A Battlestar Galactica reference. Donna and I became friends because of BSG. We were the only people in the office who were hooked on the series and talked about it every week, speculating about which characters were the humanoid robots trying to destroy the human race. "He would make a good Cylon. He's so perfect."

"See! I knew you were into him."

"I'm not into him, but he is . . . impressive. He's so confident and smooth."

"You touched him?!"

"No! Well, I touched his shirt. It was very smooth."

Her tone changed again. "Oh, he does wear nice shirts, I'll give him that. The way they hug his body . . . and his pants?" Then back to being irritated. "Never mind that! Where was I?"

"He's a Cylon . . ."

"Yes! I think he's out to destroy us all."

"And your evidence is . . ."

"Women's intuition."

"So . . . it's based on science."

"Screw you, again, Adam! I've been around longer than you, and I've met a lot of guys like him. Believe me, he doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself. Do not trust him!"

"Give me some credit . . ."

"No!"

". . . for being a good judge of character."

"No!"

"I chose you as a friend!"

"No, I chose you!"

I narrowed my eyes at her. It was true that she sought me out more than I sought her. She demanded my friendship until I gave it to her, and I had no regrets. To make this clear I said, "I don't like you anymore!"

"And I hate your fucking guts!"

"Mr. Zipinski!"

"What about him?"

I whispered. "He's at the door!"

"Shit."

He knocked.

"Come in!"

He entered and spoke in his usual unctuous way. "Good afternoon. I was hoping to speak with both of you about a . . . delicate matter. May I join you?" He closed the door behind him.

"Yes, of course, Mr. Zipinski, please have a seat. How can we help you?"

He folded himself into a sitting position and placed himself on the other chair in front of my desk. "I regret to say that there have been rumors around the office concerning the two of you and the . . . how shall I say it? . . . the relationship that has developed."

"Relationship?"

"Yes." His facial expression suggested constipation. "I must say the emotional intensity of the interaction I just overheard from this office is enough cause for concern, but I was shocked to hear reports of . . . kissing . . . in full view of the support staff. I must say, I'm surprised at both of you, but especially you, Adam."

Donna gave him a look that would dehydrate an elephant.

"As you know, I have tried to maintain an atmosphere that encourages the ethical and, dare I say, moral development of my employees, without imposing my own religious beliefs on others. This sort of conduct diminishes that atmosphere and sets a poor example for the younger, more impressionable staff who look to us as models of integrity and family values. For a married woman with children to carry on in such a way is, I'm sorry to say, shameful."

I jumped in before Donna could erupt. "Mr. Zipinski, I assure you that no such relationship has developed between the two of us. We're friends and nothing more, and I can explain everything you've heard in a way that will make it clear that you have been given the wrong impression."

But Donna interrupted me. "Adam, it's okay. Mr. Zipinski, I take full responsibility for my actions. I did kiss Adam, and although it was a kiss of friendship, it was inappropriate for me to do it here in the workplace. I can assure you, it won't happen again, Adam did nothing to encourage my behavior, and he's not at fault." She stood up. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go back to my office where I would be happy to continue this discussion, if you wish."

He looked up at her with an expression halfway between pity and contempt. "Thank you for acknowledging your error. I have nothing further to say to you on this subject, but someone from our human resources department will be contacting you to discuss the documentation of this incident and the disciplinary action that will be taken. You and your family will be in my prayers."

I sat there with my mouth hanging open as Donna left the office and closed the door. I was stunned. "Mr. Zipinski, please let me explain. She hasn't done anything wrong. She's my friend, that's all."

"Adam, we have been taught that Satan comes to us in many forms. You must not let yourself be taken in by women who represent themselves as friends. They are weak creatures. Her friendship belongs to her husband, and not to any other man."

"But . . . she loves her husband, and she's been very kind to me."

"You have a generous heart. Because your parents raised you in the one true church, I know that you have a good moral foundation. Unfortunately, they were taken from you at a time when you still needed guidance. That woman is not your friend. You should be starting a family of your own, free from the influences of people like that."

My mind was swirling with things I wanted to say to him, but I had to be careful not to jeopardize my position at the firm. Then I remembered what Henry said about making use of things, and I thought of a way to take advantage of this situation.

"Mr. Zipinski, I appreciate your guidance, and I've been meaning to ask you about something that might help me start a family of my own. You see . . . I've met someone I care about very much, but our different work schedules have made it difficult for us to find time to develop our relationship in the way we would like. I was wondering if it might be possible to adjust my schedule so I could have time off during the week when we could be together, and I could make up the hours on Saturdays. Would that be too much of an imposition? I don't want to take advantage of your kindness."

"On the contrary, Adam, I'm pleased that you asked. I am always happy to encourage the development of families." He formed a creepy smile. "You have worked hard for this firm, and I trust you to meet your responsibilities on a modified schedule. Just submit your proposed hours to me and I will sign off on them for human resources. I'm very glad to hear this."

"Thank you, Mr. Zipinski. I feel fortunate to be working here."

We both stood and shook hands. "You're most welcome, Adam. You're a fine young man. Your parents would be proud." He opened the door, then turned back to address me again. "You haven't been attending any gatherings lately. I hope to meet your young lady at the next social event for employees."

I smiled. "We'll both look forward to that."

I called Donna as soon as Mr. Zipinski left my office. When she picked up, I asked, "What the fuck was that? Are you in trouble?"

"I told you he's horrible. This has nothing to do with you and me, Adam. He's using this against me because I know things that could get him in a ton of trouble."

"Like what?"

"I can't talk about it now. Can we meet for a drink after work? I'm gonna need a big one."

"Sure, but we probably shouldn't leave together."

"I'll meet you at our usual place." She hung up.

It was difficult to focus on my work for the rest of the afternoon. Life was so much easier when I didn't talk to anyone. I kept reviewing my conversations with Henry and Donna and Mr. Zipinski. I wanted to ask Henry for advice about how to handle the situation, but I decided to talk with Donna first.

We met at the bar in a Chinese restaurant near our office, a place we both liked because of the sweet but potent tropical drinks they offered. I ordered my usual Zombie with no umbrella, and Donna chose a Suffering Bastard. She wasn't fooling around. She told me several stories about Mr. Zipinski that forever altered my impression of him as a hopelessly old fashioned but highly principled man. In reality, he was a depraved lecher who had been sexually harassing and abusing female employees for years. Donna had never been subjected to his advances - he was smarter than that - but she knew who the victims were and had been trying to get them to band together and put a stop to his behavior. He found out about those efforts and was looking for ways to discredit her. Because she was very good at her job and handled several important clients, he needed to build a case against her. Unfortunately, by kissing me in my office, she had given him ammunition.

I could tell she was worried, and that worried me. "Who would have told Zipinski about that kiss? You know all the women who work outside my office, don't you?"

"Yeah. I wouldn't have done it if I thought one of them would make an issue out of it. Did you talk to any of them afterwards?"

"Uh . . . I don't really talk to them much, except to say good morning, or if I need something."

"Honestly, Adam, would it kill you to chat with people once in a while?"

"I don't think they like me. They're always glaring at me like I've done something wrong."

"That's not glaring, you idiot! They think you're hot."

"Oh, come on!"

"Do you want me to tell you some of the things they say about you?"

"No, just . . . never mind. What are you gonna do about Zipinski?"

"I don't know . . . keep my head down and my mouth shut. I'd like to find another place to work, but where? It's not like this town has a lot of other opportunities, and I have my kids to think about."

"It'll blow over. I'll do whatever I can to help."

"What did he say to you after I left?"

"It was weird. He warned me that you might be an agent of Satan, but I already knew that about you."

"Thanks, you're helping a lot."

"Then he said I should be starting a family of my own instead of hanging around with a married woman, so I asked him if I could rearrange my schedule to spend more time with Sam."

"You told him about your boyfriend?"

"Well . . . not exactly. I told him there was someone I care about very much."

"And he didn't catch on that it might be a guy?"

"Uh . . . he said he would like to meet my young lady some time."

"And then you corrected him."

"C'mon, you don't seriously expect . . ."

"You lied about who you are."

"I don't think so. I just didn't correct him. I have to think about my job, too y'know."

"He can't fire you for being gay."

"He probably could, or he would find another reason, like he's doing to you."

"I suppose, but is your . . . Sam . . . gonna be okay with you pretending to have a girlfriend?"

"I'm not pretending . . . well, I didn't really think . . . he doesn't need to know what I said to Zipinski."

"So, you're gonna lie to him, too."

"Y'know, you have a different definition of lying. It's not really lying if it leads to something good."

"Oh, really? Then just tell him you lied to Zipinski, and I'm sure he'll be fine with it."

"Uh . . . okay . . . I will consider that . . ."

"Right after you tell him about your lunch with Henry?"

"Wha . . . uh . . . why wouldn't I tell him? I can have lunch with a friend, just like I'm having a drink with you."

"Please don't put me in the same category as that snake. If there's an agent of Satan around here, it's probably Henry."

"You're wrong about him. He's the one who inspired me to ask Zipinski for time off during the week."

"Well, that kind of proves my point, doesn't it?"

"No! It's a good thing! He told me anything can be useful, so I used the situation today to get something I wanted."

"Oh . . . great! I'm glad I could be useful to you, Adam. This day just keeps getting worse. I'm gonna go home to my family." She stood up and pulled her wallet out of her purse.

"Whattaya mean? What did I do?"

"You ignore my advice, but you're letting Henry teach you how to be more devious and dishonest. That's what you're doing." She laid some money on the bar and started to go.

"Donna, c'mon! It's not like that . . . I listen to your advice . . ."

"Just forget it, Adam, I'm in a bad mood. I'll see you next week."

"Okay." I spoke to her back as she walked out. "Everything is gonna be fine!"

I felt unsettled by the way things were going, but I was sure she was wrong about Henry. He was nice. He said we were friends.

When Sam came home from work that evening, I was at my computer researching discrimination and sexual harassment in the workplace. He walked in the back door and must have been surprised that I wasn't in the kitchen. "Adam? Where are you?"

"I'm in here!" I called.

He came into my little home office. "Hey. Are you mad at me or something?"

I looked up. "No, why would I be mad at you?"

"I don't smell any food cooking. Is something wrong?"

"No, I ordered Chinese food. It should be here any minute." I stood up and put my arms around him, burying my nose in his chest. "Mmm. You smell good." He was wearing a dark green polo shirt with 'Dave's Nursery' embroidered on it. Dave ordered them for all of his employees, and Sam made sure his were large enough that they wouldn't get tight on him too soon. The shirt looked good with his khaki shorts, and even better with the nice tan he was getting from being outside most of the day. I continued to sniff his chest. "Were you handling boxwood shrubs?"

"I'm impressed! That's correct. Dave asked me to go with him on a landscaping project today. We planted a whole bunch of boxwoods for a lady who's putting a formal garden in her back yard. You should see it."

"I love the smell of boxwood."

"I think it smells like cat piss, but I'm glad you like it." He rubbed his hand over my head. Sam liked to mess up my hair. He said it made me look more relaxed.

The doorbell rang. "There's our food. Let's go." We both went to the front door to greet a diminutive man whose eyes grew large when he saw Sam. He handed over the bags of food and was so distracted he almost went away without his tip.

Sam was perplexed. "What did I do?"

"You didn't do anything, but . . . there's a lot of you." I smiled. "You might be a little intimidating to people who don't know you."

"Really? I don't want to scare people."

"You're not scary. Most people can't take their eyes off you."

"Oh, knock it off. You exaggerate that stuff." He was blushing. We started to unpack the food on the dining room table. "I'm starving. What did you order?"

"A little of everything. This is from a place near my office. I went in there to have a drink with Donna after work."

"That's nice. How is she?"

"Not too great today. We were scolded by our boss, and she's getting written up."

"For what?"

"For kissing me in front of the staff. I'll go get plates and stuff."

"Uhh . . . wait a minute, what did you say?"

"I'll be right back."

He followed me. "Did you say she kissed you?"

"Yeah, that day when I told her I'm gay . . . she kissed me on the cheek in front of some of the office staff, and somebody must have mentioned it in front of Mr. Zipinski. He's our boss." We gathered plates, utensils, and water and went back to the dining room.

"And why would he care if it was just an innocent kiss?" He scooped sweet and sour pork over a large mound of rice. "Do you want any of this?"

"No, you can have it." I tasted the Hunan beef. It was spicy and delicious. "He's using it against her because she tried to get him in trouble for sexual harrassment."

Sam was eating with a serving spoon instead of a fork. It was a more efficient delivery system. "He did that to her?"

"No, to some other women in the office. She was just trying to get them to make a complaint. So she thinks he's gonna discredit her and threaten to fire her."

"That sucks. Will it affect you? Are you in trouble?"

"Well, I don't want Donna to get fired, but things turned out pretty well for me today. I have good news."

"Oh? What's that?"

"Mr. Zipinski agreed to let me take time off during the week and make up the hours on Saturdays. So you and I can spend more time together."

"You're kidding? That's great! What will your schedule be like?"

"If you can take time off on Wednesdays, that would work for me."

"Sure, I can do that. In fact, I talked to Dave about my schedule today. He said I can have Sundays off as long as I work on Saturdays, so that's perfect. We'll both be off on Wednesdays and Sundays. I told you we would work it out." He started on a carton of cashew chicken.

"Yeah, you did say that. I guess it pays to be optimistic. Like this morning, I decided to be optimistic about my lunch with Henry, and it turned out really well."

"Lunch with who?"

"Henry, another friend at work. We went out to lunch today."

"I didn't know you had a friend named Henry."

"I'm sure I mentioned him. He works in the tax department."

"You mean the hot guy who was interested in you?" He stopped eating. That's a bad sign.

"Did I say he was hot?"

"Yeah, a couple of times, remember? First at Home Depot, and then you offered to introduce me to him before you realized that we were in a relationship."

"Wow, you remember that? It seems so long ago. I don't think I said he was hot."

"It was just a few weeks ago. You sat right there and said you weren't interested in him, but I should meet him because he's so . . ."

"Well, forget all that. Everything is different now. We're just friends and he wanted some advice and it's nice to have a gay friend at work."

"So, now you're friends? When did this . . . back up a minute . . ."

"To what? Why did you stop eating?"

"Whose idea was it to go out to lunch?" He started eating again. That's a good sign.

"He invited me a couple of times, and I was putting him off, but I finally gave in and . . ."

"Why were you putting him off?"

"I was afraid he was . . . I don't know, really, but it all turned out okay, so . . ."

"He was persistent."

"I'm the only other gay person there, and he wanted to know if it's safe to be out in the office."

"How did he know you're gay? I thought Donna was the only person you came out to."

"Um . . . that's a good question, I'm not sure. He was always complimenting my ties . . ."

"Is he the one who complimented that ugly tie you were wearing the other day?"

"Yeah. Was it really that ugly?"

"Yes. And you don't think he's interested in you?"

"Well . . . look, Donna said the same thing, but even if he was interested, I told him I'm in a relationship. So there."

"And what did he say to that?"

"He just asked if . . . um . . . we talked about . . . actually it was interesting. He has some interesting views."

"About what?"

"Could we just change the subject for a minute? There's something I wanted to ask you about." I opened a carton of shrimp with pea pods, scooped some onto my plate, and handed the rest to him.

"Okay, but I'm not done with your new friend."

"I don't know what you're worried about. I'm not interested in him."

"I didn't say you were, but if he's up to something . . . I'm just saying . . ."

"He's not like that, but it's sweet that you're jealous."

"I'm not . . . okay . . . fine, I'm a little jealous. I don't wanna be one of those guys, but things have been going so well between us. I wouldn't want anything to mess it up." He attacked his refilled plate with a sullen look. "So what did you want to ask me?"

"Um . . . okay, we never actually discussed this, but I thought it might be a good idea. In our relationship, are we gonna be . . . I mean, should I assume that we're . . . monogamous?"

He stopped eating again. "Why would you ask me that now? In this conversation? Did he ask you that?"

"Y'know, it sounds bad in retrospect, but he brought up a good point."

"Really?" He looked a little angry.

"I said I assume that we're monogamous, and he said I shouldn't assume anything unless we've discussed it. That's good advice, isn't it? So I thought we should discuss it. Uh . . . you're bending that spoon, Sam."

He looked at the distorted spoon in his hand. "Oh, sorry." He carefully bent it back the way it was. I had to shift in my seat to accomodate the swelling in my crotch. "Okay, first of all . . ." He was obviously trying to sound calm. "Yes, I want this to be a monogamous relationship. Is that what you want?"

"Of course, I just assumed it was."

"Good. So that's settled. We've discussed it." He took a breath and continued. "Now . . . Adam . . . if you think he brought that up just to be helpful, then . . . I'm sorry, but you're wrong. He wants to have sex with you."

"No, really, he doesn't. He has plenty of people to have sex with."

"I bet he does. But he's after you, too."

"It doesn't matter because I'm not interested. He couldn't hold a candle to you, Sam."

"I'm glad to hear that, but believe me . . . it can be tempting when an attractive guy shows that kind of interest in you. It happened to me at the Harbor View all the time. You'd be surprised what you might do in a moment of weakness." He started eating again.

I ate a little more from my plate. "You trust me, don't you?"

"I do. I know you love me and you don't want to hurt me, but . . . judging from my own experience, and I don't mean to blow my own horn . . . you get pretty flustered when a good looking guy flatters you. Henry could take advantage of that."

I thought about it. "Yeah, I see what you mean. I guess I should be careful around him."

"That's all I'm asking. I don't want to tell you who you can spend time with or anything like that." He cleaned his plate again and was looking at the remaining food. "But it does make me kind of crazy to think he's after you."

"I've never seen that side of you before."

"Neither have I, but I have my weaknesses."

"Who said it was a weakness? It got me all stirred up."

Sam smiled and started stacking the empty cartons. "Are you finished eating? Did you have enough?"

"Yeah, I ate more than usual today."

"Good. Keep it up." He piled the remaining rice on his plate and picked up what was left of the Hunan beef.

"That's really spicy," I said. He rolled his eyes and emptied the carton onto his plate. I watched him eat, saw his face turn red from the hot chili peppers, observed his stubbled Adam's Apple as he gulped a glass of water, then leaned my head on my hand and said, "I can't imagine wasting my time with any other man when I can come home to a magnificent stallion like you."

He almost choked when he heard that, but he was smiling. I noticed that he spread his legs a bit wider, perhaps to make room for something. I just sat there and stared at him without commenting further, letting my eyes wander all over him. He noticed. I could tell it was whetting his appetite for something else because he hurried to clean his plate. When he finished, he drank more water, wiped his face with a paper napkin, and spoke.

"All right. I can see where this is headed." He moved his chair away from the table.

"Where?" I sat up.

"I'm gonna have to step up my game to compete with Henry." He stood.

"You're not competing with Henry. There's no contest."

In one smooth movement, he pulled off his polo shirt and dropped it on his chair.

"Oh . . . my!"

Sam stepped forward and gestured for me to stand up. I did. He said, "Is Henry as tall as I am?"

I looked up at him. "No, not even close."

He stepped forward again, gently took my hands and placed them on his muscled abdomen, encouraging me to feel it. I was only too happy to oblige. "Does he eat like I do?"

"Pfft! He eats like a bird. Nobody eats like you do." He reached forward and pulled me against him. I rubbed my nose against his chest. "Mmmm, that smell! Nobody smells as good as you do, either. You smell like the garden . . . and Sam. My two favorite things." He squeezed me a little tighter.

"Are you gonna take your shirt off for me, Adam?"

"No." I gently pushed away from him and looked up. "But you can take it off me." I took him by the hand and led him to the center of the living room rug.

He smiled and reached for the hem of my t-shirt. I raised my arms, allowing him to pull the shirt off and toss it aside. He looked at me approvingly and used the fingers of one hand to graze the skin of my chest so lightly that it made me shiver. "Is it okay if I put my hands on your waist?"

"Yeah, let me show you." I guided his hands and pressed them against the bones of my hips, just below my abdomen.

He leaned down and offered his parted lips to mine until I accepted, kissing them slowly at first, then more greedily. He pulled back and said, "Let me know if anything bothers you, okay?"

"Okay, I will."

I felt the pressure of his hands on my hips as he nuzzled my ear and whispered, "Hold on." Before I knew what he meant, he lifted me, effortlessly, and held me in front of his body so my eyes were even with his. My feet dangled below me. When he saw the amazed expression on my face, he smiled. "Can Henry do this?"

My mouth was open, but I was speechless. I steadied myself by reaching for his shoulders, but he didn't need the assistance. He wasn't straining. The tent that rose in my shorts was the only response I had.

He looked down at my erection. "You like this, don't you?" He smirked. I nodded emphatically. My heart was racing to supply blood to my groin. He leaned his head forward and kissed me on the lips again while keeping our bodies apart, leaving room for my swollen prick. I couldn't get enough of his mouth, and made sloppy, wet noises with it. He withdrew his face so he could speak again. "Feel my arms and shoulders."

Good idea. I rubbed my hands over the hard, round muscles on his shoulders, his thick triceps, and the tense biceps that changed shape as he raised and lowered my body a few times. It seemed like he could do this all day, and I wouldn't mind if he did. I ran my hands over his broad chest while he expanded it with an incredibly deep breath, then I played with the erect nubs of his nipples as he exhaled his warmth across the front of my body. In a low voice he asked, "Is Henry built like me?"

With a smile that showed how lucky I felt, I looked in his eyes and shook my head back and forth. His handsome face beamed. He was so happy to be pleasing me that he could barely contain himself. He lifted me higher until his hands were even with his chin and he was looking straight up at me. I raised my arms like wings to balance myself, and couldn't remember the last time I felt so elated. Seeing his muscular body from that perspective was a whole new experience. I felt like I was ready to pop.

Sam was grinning. Without saying a word, he inhaled deeply, lowered his head, and exhaled his hot, steamy breath over the peak of the tent in my shorts. I arched my back and pulled my shoulders back. With an exquisite spasm and a guttural sound, I spilled my seed into the soft cotton of my underwear. Sam watched a wet spot bloom on the fabric of my shorts, then lowered me to the point where I could wrap my arms and legs around him in a tight embrace.

He staggered a bit, surprising me with his unsteadiness. His body stiffened and his arms tightened around my back. He groaned loudly. I felt the shudder of his orgasm before he sank to his knees and laid me on the rug. He sprawled on his back next to me. When I had recovered enough to raise my head, I saw a large stain on the front of his khaki shorts. His chest rose and fell with his breath, and there was a glistening sheen of moisture on his skin. I rolled onto my side and placed my hand in the center of his chest, fingering the hair that grew there. I knew he was going to ask another question.

He lifted his head and glanced down at my crotch. "Do you think Henry could make you do that?"

"No way." I smiled and licked his nipple a few times. "No fucking way." He closed his eyes and let his face relax into an expression of complete contentment. "Where did you learn to do things like that, Sam? That was awesome."

He bent his elbows to place his hands under the back of his head. "I don't know. I just pictured it in my head and I did it. I didn't even know if it would work, but I wanted to do it anyway." He bent his head from one side to the other, stretching his neck, then his shoulders. His biceps twitched and flexed. "I have all kinds of ideas about things I wanna do with you. When I'm waiting to fall asleep at night I picture something in my head and think, 'I'm gonna do that to Adam one of these days, or I'm gonna try such and such, and if he likes it, I'm gonna do it over and over.'" He grinned. "I'm thinking of a few things right now."

"My God, I'm getting hard again."

He continued to smile. "Me too." I could see something stirring in his shorts. "Can you imagine what this'll be like when we're naked?"

"Oh, believe me . . . I have." I continued to lick and tug at his fascinating nipple.

"I'm a horny young dude . . . and I have a lot of energy. You're not gonna have any free time, Adam."

Hmm. I'd better stock up on ibuprofen. "You're not the only one picturing things in your head, y'know. The stuff I've thought about doing to you would wear out a whole studio full of coked up porn stars."

He looked surprised. "I beg your pardon?"

"What? Did I shock you?" I glanced at the increasing elevation in his shorts. "In my imagination, I could make a whole film just about the relationship between my mouth and this nipple." I carefully pinched the nub between my teeth and watched goosebumps rise across his chest.

"Adam!"

"What?"

He smiled. "You're making my penis hurt!"

"Oh . . . I'm sorry! Lemme make it better." I started sucking and vigorously massaging his nipple with my lips and tongue while I used my hand on the other. I paused. "Is that better?"

"Keep going. It's getting there." His eyes were closed.

"You taste as good as you smell, by the way." I returned to my work.

He moaned quietly. "You're terrible, Adam. Do you think Henry would put up with this abuse?"

I pulled at his nub until it slipped out of my grasp. After licking my lips, I said, "Henry who?"

Continued in: Part 14

Postscript: Once again, my gratitude goes out to my loyal readers for all your comments and thanks. I really enjoy hearing from people while I'm working on each chapter. Don't ever think that you're bugging me, because you're not.

Last edited by Reeza; November 19th, 2013 at 09:50 PM. Reason: added link
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 88 Users Say Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
17013 (February 21st, 2014), actionjack (November 18th, 2013), aiden831 (November 5th, 2013), akpakpakp (January 27th, 2014), andyjay (November 4th, 2013), Anifanatic10 (November 2nd, 2013), artsguy (November 5th, 2013), atbkv (November 3rd, 2013), Bara-Sexual (November 11th, 2013), BEHRMUSCLE1 (November 3rd, 2013), benjiiboi (November 3rd, 2013), BigSteve6ft3 (November 3rd, 2013), bpharv68 (November 11th, 2013), Braun1 (November 3rd, 2013), Brock10704 (February 3rd, 2014), chicken legs (November 4th, 2013), chocomus (November 16th, 2013), colsjfw (November 5th, 2013), cuspect (November 16th, 2013), cutlerfan (November 7th, 2013), Dario (November 3rd, 2013), dickasauras (November 3rd, 2013), drow13 (November 2nd, 2013), Faust2001 (December 14th, 2013), flamedelft (November 3rd, 2013), galpha567 (February 14th, 2014), gildesh (November 3rd, 2013), Gman (November 3rd, 2013), GrangerWebb (November 21st, 2013), Hanugumo (November 2nd, 2013), hardmuscl4life (November 2nd, 2013), henhu (November 2nd, 2013), HugestFuckGod (November 2nd, 2013), hypnnos (November 4th, 2013), idiomat (November 3rd, 2013), iluvmassivemusl (November 5th, 2013), Incognito-tie (November 3rd, 2013), internetkid2492 (November 2nd, 2013), Jaekel (November 2nd, 2013), jpmtn (November 5th, 2013), LCathson (November 2nd, 2013), makurra (November 3rd, 2013), mario2007 (November 4th, 2013), marmel (November 11th, 2013), Mbrgtt (November 3rd, 2013), Mdlftr (November 2nd, 2013), milf132 (November 2nd, 2013), milwmuscleguy (November 2nd, 2013), mlbjock (November 2nd, 2013), msclbldr (November 6th, 2013), msman (November 5th, 2013), muscledupsmoker (November 2nd, 2013), muscular (November 3rd, 2013), Neonando (November 3rd, 2013), nnnrg (November 3rd, 2013), not2bright (November 2nd, 2013), nvb2 (November 10th, 2013), olympic678 (November 3rd, 2013), photoguy (November 3rd, 2013), portamivia (November 4th, 2013), racecar (November 3rd, 2013), red5flame (November 3rd, 2013), renbear (November 2nd, 2013), revolution2233 (November 2nd, 2013), Rickaverage64 (November 3rd, 2013), rogsats (November 3rd, 2013), Rubber1984 (November 3rd, 2013), Shade (November 3rd, 2013), ShadowFrost (January 15th, 2014), sierraca (November 3rd, 2013), sonic260 (November 3rd, 2013), stringra1970 (November 3rd, 2013), tadeusz10 (November 3rd, 2013), tallguy417 (November 3rd, 2013), Terrylee Long (November 3rd, 2013), thebestflex (November 3rd, 2013), Thorntons1911 (November 10th, 2013), TJDasen1 (November 12th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (November 2nd, 2013), ts1976 (November 3rd, 2013), UKgrowingLad (November 3rd, 2013), umlerian49 (November 3rd, 2013), waabo2 (November 4th, 2013), weaknobody (November 5th, 2013), wjlepetomane (November 3rd, 2013), worshipper (November 6th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (November 2nd, 2013), xmrr20a (November 2nd, 2013)
  #2   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2013, 08:20 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
The snake enters into Paradise.....

"You have an interesting way of talking. Yeah, I've been there. I used to date one of the waiters." It was a beautiful, sunny day, so we walked to the restaurant and were welcomed by an attractive young man who seemed a little too excited.

"Hi, Henry! We have your table ready. I was afraid we wouldn't see you here any more since you and Ken had your little . . . drama. Thank God he's not working here anymore! That was soooo awkward, am I right?" He led us to a nice table on the outdoor deck with a view of the water. "I made sure you got the very best table. So who's your handsome friend?"

"This is Adam, we work together. Thanks for the great table."

"Oh, no problem at all. Any time at all. Welcome, Adam! Here are your menus. Melissa will be your server today." He lowered his voice. "I just want to let you know, Henry, that if you ever want to talk, you can call me any time." He handed Henry a small piece of folded paper.

"Thanks, I appreciate that." The admirer went away and Henry crushed up the piece of paper and dropped it over the side of the deck.

"I guess you won't be calling him," I said.

He made a face. "No, if I wanted him I would have had him already. So you've never been here before?"

=================================

The snake Henry slithers onto the scene.....GREAT writing and foreshadowing!

I think you've gone from "Tess of the D'Urbervilles" to "Genesis"!

This story is really getting even MORE interesting!

But I don't feel like calling my Mom or making an appointment with my therapist!

Mdlftr
The Following User Says Thank You to Mdlftr For This Useful Post:
Reeza (November 2nd, 2013)
  #3   Add to TKnTexas55's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2013, 09:27 PM
Fan of muscle... and more

TKnTexas55 is on a distinguished road
Oh my oh my oh my!!! This has to be the BEST-est yet. Hopefully in 14 Henry is revealed to Adam for how everyone else views him. I am sure he was the snitch about the kiss.

With the caliber of writing, being with your friends must have juiced your creative thoughts. huminahuminahumina
The Following User Says Thank You to TKnTexas55 For This Useful Post:
Reeza (November 2nd, 2013)
  #4   Add to makurra's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2013, 02:10 AM

makurra is on a distinguished road
This is storie is improving as you add chapters. Yeah, today has been the best day of the week...I've just read another chapter of this amazing storie!! Thanks Reeza, you rock buddy!!
The Following User Says Thank You to makurra For This Useful Post:
Reeza (November 3rd, 2013)
  #5   Add to xmrr20a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2013, 03:26 AM

xmrr20a is on a distinguished road
Just keeps getting better

I signed in just before going to bed after a very very active day (20 mile hike) and even some cleaning out my garage. My first thought was 'great' another chapter' I can't wait. And I couldn't. I had to read it right away; it was more than worth effort and reinvigorated me, if you know what I mean

Thanks for the strength scene - just great!

Thank you again for your continued dedication to writing such an amazing tale.
The Following User Says Thank You to xmrr20a For This Useful Post:
  #6   Add to mario2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2013, 08:29 AM

mario2007 is on a distinguished road
Henry is a SNAKE, and Adam is not too bright.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mario2007 For This Useful Post:
Mdlftr (November 3rd, 2013), Reeza (November 3rd, 2013)
  #7   Add to sonic260's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2013, 09:25 AM

sonic260 has disabled reputation
Looks like our "Adam" has become "Eve." Hopefully Henry reveals his true colors enough in the next chapter so that Adam realizes that he shouldn't be around him.
The Following User Says Thank You to sonic260 For This Useful Post:
  #8   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2013, 01:42 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mario2007 View Post
Henry is a SNAKE, and Adam is not too bright.
Adam is written as somewhat autistic, a very realistic interpretation of Asperger's disorder. It prevents him from easily reading the emotional content of other people. Because he doesn't know this, he's never been consciously trained in how to compensate for the problem. It's possible that his parents did help him somewhat, of course. In any case, I am told that Asperger's from the inside is a thing where you cannot tell what other people are feeling outside of the very basics of fear, anger, calmness. Facial expressions don't 'click' or just don't register because the brain actually hasn't developed the necessary neural nets to register them. Emotional complexity and control doesn't usually develop in those with Asperger's as quickly as it does in neurotypical people, which is to say, they have the same emotions but it's not easy to cope with strong feelings, so they seem immature or stupid sometimes to those who don't know why they are having those problems.

So, yeah, he does come off as not too bright, because as emotional intelligence goes, he's slower to develop. That doesn't mean he has no emotions, obviously; he's still developed emotionally but to the extent that his relationship with Sam is the first time he's been able to be actually in love with another person.
Still, he has fewer DEFENSES than most people.

He doesn't understand emotional complexities very well that would be obvious to many other people, just because he can't see them. He was raised by people who didn't expose him to the full range of malice in the world, so he's truly innocent in that respect - he has no concept of Henry's reptilian greed and lust, although he's seen enough to know that Zipinski is a hypocrite.

He was devastated when his parents died, putting him into an emotional numb spot for what I think was at least a decade. Let us hope he gets through this without having his second devastating heartbreak.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nnnrg For This Useful Post:
Mdlftr (November 7th, 2013), Reeza (November 3rd, 2013), xmrr20a (November 4th, 2013)
  #9   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2013, 02:15 PM
Reasonably Insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnrg View Post
Adam is written as somewhat autistic, a very realistic interpretation of Asperger's disorder. It prevents him from easily reading the emotional content of other people. Because he doesn't know this, he's never been consciously trained in how to compensate for the problem. It's possible that his parents did help him somewhat, of course. In any case, I am told that Asperger's from the inside is a thing where you cannot tell what other people are feeling outside of the very basics of fear, anger, calmness. Facial expressions don't 'click' or just don't register because the brain actually hasn't developed the necessary neural nets to register them. Emotional complexity and control doesn't usually develop in those with Asperger's as quickly as it does in neurotypical people, which is to say, they have the same emotions but it's not easy to cope with strong feelings, so they seem immature or stupid sometimes to those who don't know why they are having those problems.

So, yeah, he does come off as not too bright, because as emotional intelligence goes, he's slower to develop. That doesn't mean he has no emotions, obviously; he's still developed emotionally but to the extent that his relationship with Sam is the first time he's been able to be actually in love with another person.
Still, he has fewer DEFENSES than most people.

He doesn't understand emotional complexities very well that would be obvious to many other people, just because he can't see them. He was raised by people who didn't expose him to the full range of malice in the world, so he's truly innocent in that respect - he has no concept of Henry's reptilian greed and lust, although he's seen enough to know that Zipinski is a hypocrite.

He was devastated when his parents died, putting him into an emotional numb spot for what I think was at least a decade. Let us hope he gets through this without having his second devastating heartbreak.
WOW! That's a deep analysis. I wasn't thinking of Asperger's when I created Adam, but I'm not surprised that someone would suspect it. I won't dispute your theory. I wonder what his psychologist will think when they finally meet.

I would simply like to point out that Adam is smart, but his brain doesn't work well when attractive men interact with him. A psychologist once told me, "An erect penis has no brain." I believe Adam's deep insecurity blocks his ability to realize when other people are attracted to him. For example, he thinks the secretaries glare at him because they don't like him. It gets worse when it's someone Adam is attracted to. He couldn't believe Sam would be interested in him. He doesn't think Henry is after him, but Henry's motives should be questionable for all of us.

One final note. Adam's parents died about three years ago.

I am immensely flattered that you put so much thought into this.
  #10   Add to henhu's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2013, 07:46 PM

henhu is on a distinguished road
Adam made the right decision to tell Sam about Henry. As one would expect, knowing that he had a potential rival for Adam's affection, Sam became the jealous lover who sent out a loud and clear message that hopefully Adam appreciated and inoculated him from any other future entanglements. Adam has a protector and defender in Sam: he should feel much obliged to him. Wonder what would happen if Adam arranged a meeting among the three of them? would Sam show his contempt, or maybe only his annoyance at Henry? would that poison Adam's work environment and make him want to leave the firm? if so, how long would it take for him to leave? On another note: that muscle scene was fantastic. They've got to move on to more active genital sex. Big, Brawny Sam would be such a turn-on to me. That Alpha-Male could man-handle me whenever He wanted! Thanks for such a well-conceived and well-written story. When's the next part?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to henhu For This Useful Post:
Reeza (November 3rd, 2013), xmrr20a (November 4th, 2013)
  #11   Add to artsguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2013, 09:21 PM

artsguy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by henhu View Post
Adam made the right decision to tell Sam about Henry. As one would expect, knowing that he had a potential rival for Adam's affection, Sam became the jealous lover who sent out a loud and clear message that hopefully Adam appreciated and inoculated him from any other future entanglements. Adam has a protector and defender in Sam: he should feel much obliged to him. Wonder what would happen if Adam arranged a meeting among the three of them? would Sam show his contempt, or maybe only his annoyance at Henry? would that poison Adam's work environment and make him want to leave the firm? if so, how long would it take for him to leave? On another note: that muscle scene was fantastic. They've got to move on to more active genital sex. Big, Brawny Sam would be such a turn-on to me. That Alpha-Male could man-handle me whenever He wanted! Thanks for such a well-conceived and well-written story. When's the next part?
Adam may have made the right decision telling Sam about Henry, but I think he's playing with fire by not be truthful to his boss. Henry, to me, is a "ladder climber" and wouldn't stop at anything (including letting Adam and Sam's relationship slip) to win favour with Zipinski. It will be interesting to see how everything unfolds.
The Following User Says Thank You to artsguy For This Useful Post:
Reeza (November 5th, 2013)
  #12   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Reasonably Insane

Hello out there!

I don't usually bump my own threads, but it seems like there hasn't been much traffic on the forum lately. I'm starting to feel like there's less interest in this, or is it just my insecurity?

For those who might be wishing there was more muscle growth in this story, I want to assure you that it will be coming within the next few chapters. It has to be developed so it makes sense in the context of the relationship and the larger world in which Sam interacts.

There will also be more sex coming up very soon, and more displays of strength, balanced with more plot development.

My gratitude to all who hit the Thank You button, and for the comments. I will post the next chapter this week.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
actionjack (November 18th, 2013), drow13 (November 18th, 2013), Eliswansigurado (November 18th, 2013), ferro (November 18th, 2013), flamedelft (November 19th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (November 18th, 2013), henhu (November 18th, 2013), mario2007 (November 19th, 2013), photoguy (November 18th, 2013), sonic260 (November 18th, 2013), thornf00t (November 18th, 2013), Tibo (November 18th, 2013), xmrr20a (November 18th, 2013)
  #13   Add to hardmuscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2013, 11:26 AM

hardmuscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to hardmuscl4life Send a message via Yahoo to hardmuscl4life Send a message via Skype™ to hardmuscl4life
Please don't misconstrue the lack of comments from me as a loss of interest. I still check each morning for an update to your wonderful story. I have a better understanding of the effort it takes for you to produce a chapter so I have tried not to interrupt your creative process with my notes. Suffice it to say I will be extremely dissapointed if you discontinue this story.

Many thanks,
George
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hardmuscl4life For This Useful Post:
Eliswansigurado (November 18th, 2013), henhu (November 18th, 2013), Reeza (November 18th, 2013)
  #14   Add to xmrr20a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2013, 01:09 PM

xmrr20a is on a distinguished road
No... Interest is still burning!

I agree with Hardmuscle4life; I check back here almost everyday hoping for another chapter. I appreciate your efforts so much and enjoy your work so much. I just didn't want to be a pest.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xmrr20a For This Useful Post:
Eliswansigurado (November 18th, 2013), henhu (November 18th, 2013), Reeza (November 18th, 2013), sonic260 (November 18th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (November 18th, 2013)
  #15   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2013, 01:21 PM
Reasonably Insane

reassurance

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardmuscl4life View Post
Please don't misconstrue the lack of comments from me as a loss of interest. I still check each morning for an update to your wonderful story. I have a better understanding of the effort it takes for you to produce a chapter so I have tried not to interrupt your creative process with my notes. Suffice it to say I will be extremely dissapointed if you discontinue this story.

Many thanks,
George
Let me assure you that comments, PMs, and even questions like "Where's the next chapter?" NEVER interrupt my creative process. On the contrary, my writing slows down when I haven't heard from anyone for a few days. I was feeling that way last night while I was trying to write.

I always, always appreciate hearing from readers. So, thank you, George!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
Eliswansigurado (November 18th, 2013), henhu (November 18th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (November 18th, 2013)
  #16   Add to HeavensNight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2013, 02:45 PM

HeavensNight is on a distinguished road
I'll echo the others in saying that I too check every day, sometimes every few hours to see if there's been an update. Please don't stop!

I would have never imagined a story in this forum would resonate emotionally with me but there you go!
The Following User Says Thank You to HeavensNight For This Useful Post:
Reeza (November 20th, 2013)
  #17   Add to makurra's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2013, 04:14 PM

makurra is on a distinguished road
Man, I look like a little brat waiting for Santa to come!!! Every day I check out willing to see a new chapter....I love this storie!! Looking forward to read the 14th chapter.....don't worry Reeza, I'm patiente, LOL!!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to makurra For This Useful Post:
Reeza (November 18th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (November 18th, 2013)
  #18   Add to henhu's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2013, 08:45 PM

henhu is on a distinguished road
Reeza, I love this story and everything about it. Yeah, I'd like to see Sam using his muscles and becoming less self-conscious about it and prouder, especially since he knows what a huge turn-on it is for Adam. They are both such likable characters and I look forward to them becoming more secure in their relationship. I sure hope that Sam has a surprising growth spurt, at his age it could still happen. I think Adam would be besides himself with delight, as long as he could resist feelings of being intimidated. I don't think Sam would want to intimidate his sweetheart; he's much too protective of him and kind-hearted and considerate. It would make for an interesting dynamic. Now I could see Sam purposely intimidating that snake, Henry. Will there be a meeting of the three of them? I sure hope so and I hope it doesn't go well for Henry. Please, please keep writing. You have a real gift. I'm one of those who checks everyday for another installment!
The Following User Says Thank You to henhu For This Useful Post:
Reeza (November 18th, 2013)
  #19   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2013, 10:16 PM

convolution is on a distinguished road
Your work is beautiful fiction, but it also speaks of real people, situations, and emotions. The relationship between our heroes feels very real, and it has a strong impact on me. It can be a challenging read, but very satisfying.
Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to convolution For This Useful Post:
Reeza (November 18th, 2013)
  #20   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2013, 04:11 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by convolution View Post
Your work is beautiful fiction, but it also speaks of real people, situations, and emotions. The relationship between our heroes feels very real, and it has a strong impact on me. It can be a challenging read, but very satisfying.
Thanks.
....I dunno, I feel like I want to call my therapist or my mother after reading one of these episodes!

{Busting on Reeza's own self-description of the reaction his stories engender, as opposed to *ahem some of the more *boner-inducing stories - where the blood only rushes to one head!}
The Following User Says Thank You to Mdlftr For This Useful Post:
Reeza (November 19th, 2013)
  #21   Add to mario2007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2013, 08:32 AM

mario2007 is on a distinguished road
More please?

Reeza, it's been more than 2 weeks Are you going for torture, is that what it is? Please, please, we need chapter 14!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mario2007 For This Useful Post:
chicken legs (November 19th, 2013), Reeza (November 19th, 2013)
  #22   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2013, 08:39 AM
Reasonably Insane

No shame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario2007 View Post
Reeza, it's been more than 2 weeks Are you going for torture, is that what it is? Please, please, we need chapter 14!!!!
This kind of begging is . . . effective!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
Gman (November 19th, 2013), henhu (November 19th, 2013), hypnnos (November 19th, 2013), makurra (November 19th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options