The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to rob123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2013, 10:45 PM

rob123 is on a distinguished road
Dream Note

Hey everyone, long time Lurker here, first time poster. This is just a story I've had in my head for awhile, so I figured I'd put it here, once I built up the courage to post, that is. As a reader I understand the need to know what happens next in a story, so if anyone ends up interested in this after reading the prologue, then I'll thank you for waiting for another part. I can update pretty well at the moment, but I might stop posting without a word one day. If it happens, don't worry, I will eventually come back to this.

Also, as a proclaimer, the focus is more on growth and after results and reactions to it, there may be sex, but it will not be the sole focus of this story. There's not much in the beginning, it's all mostly just set up, so please try to bare with me.

And with that, let's begin.

There was once a little girl, who lived with her single mother, in a small rural town, somewhere out in the Canadian wild lands. This girl was not like other children, and instead of running outside and getting her hands dirty, she instead would sit near a window and write in her diary. Naturally, she was made fun of, and was laughed at for being a nerd. She pretended not to care about the mean things they said, which would only make the children angrier, and they would tear at the pages of her books. She never stopped them, but she would sob into her mother's lap when she came home at night. She would cry and cry, and her mother would pet her hair and console her as best as she could. "It is ok, Hannah, my child, for you shall overcome them when their wasted time brings them to a terrible life, while your well-used time shall gift you with a fruitful life." Then one night, her mother gave her a simple white notebook, the title simply adorned "Dream Book". The girl asked what it was, and her mother told her it was a very special book, just for her to write in, and that she should keep it in her room. She would only be allowed to use it if she swore to never channel "anger," "violence," or "death" when writing in the book. Doing so was against the rules, and she would be punished for doing so. Of course, the girl was just a ten year old, so what could be expected? She only thought her mother was joking.

Well, one day, when Hannah was 14, mean old Annie Trinski made fun of Hannahh, saying that her pimples were the size of craters. That night, Hannah furiously wrote down in her Dreambook that she had perfect skin, and that Annie Trinski had hundred pimples on her face instead. The next morning, Hannah's acne seemed to have been cleared up, while Annie's face seemed to be more pimple than actual face. Annie was now made fun all the time, and Hannah was left alone. Hannah herself was a pretty smart kid, and knew what had happened. The book her mother had given her seemed to be magical, and everything she wrote in it came true.

One day when she was alone and her mother went off shopping, she began to write once more into the book. She wrote down that she had perfect vision and long flow ebony hair, and instantly everything went blurry. She yanked her glasses off, able to see clearly without them for the first time, and felt her growing luscious hair flowing around her head. She quickly jotted down that she was 5"10, and slowly her view point rose up until she was six inches taller. Defined legs, flat stomach, full butt, she raced her pencil around her paper, trying to fulfill her sudden desires. Then it finally came to the grand finale. She wrote that she had much bigger breasts, and as she did, she felt her own bosoms swelling beneath her once-loose shirt. They finally stopped growing at 34DD, bigger than her own mom's. She gingerly groped them in both hands, their heaviness and tenderness causing her to slightly moa. She, in her eyes, had become perfect. The kids at school would idolize her now...she could force them to idolize her. She could make them ugly to make her own beauty shine out even more. People should only look like how they act, right?

She did make plenty of positive wishes with it, many of them selfish ones about her appearance, though she did make a few selfless ones to help out her mom. She also had her dark moments when she "uglified" people who were mean to her, shrinking men's dicks down to a nub and shrinking women's breasts to the size of marbles. She became somewhat of a terror, really, unless you got on her good side. Whenever she brought up the subject of the Dream Book, her mother would only smile and nod, but never talk. Either way, life was good. Until it wasn't.

Hannah and her mother suddenly disappeared one day without a trace. Everything still seemed to be the same inside of the empty house, all of their things were still there. It was just very...eerie. Many years and decades passed, and it became known as a local urban legend as a witch house. Dares were made by teens with nothing better to do than try to sneak in and try to raise the spirit of Hannah, but the boys were usually too scared and too macho to do anything but dare each other but neither go, and the girls were smart about it and just used the boy's fear to make them listen to them, such as threatening them that they would go to the house together unless their boyfriend got them flowers, or some crap like that. So, it seemed like no one would ever enter the house. No one, except for the one person who had nothing to lose by following through on the dare.

John Marco was that person. He was a local nerd, scrawny kid, wore glasses, the works. For being only twelve, he sure didn't look his age either. Only four foot eight inches tall with messy brown hair, he was the obvious choice of attack when nerd hunters were on the prowl. If there was one upstanding characteristic he had that one person could have, it was perseverance. It was how he dealt with being the village nerd, people could bug him because he wouldn't let their words mean anything to him. He wasn't a happy child by any stretch of the imagination, but he was fine with how things were. It didn't really matter how things went for him one way or another, so when the opportunity to take on the house dare was brought up, he figured he might as well.

After some insults and cat calls were thrown his way, John entered the house. The door shut close behind him, and all was quiet. He lazily walked around, noticing how dusty yet still upkept everything was. He heard footsteps above him, but he blew it off as the kids trying to scare him. After seeing the living room was clear, he explored the dining area next. What exactly was he looking for anyway? As far as he was told, he just had to go in the house and wake up evil spirits or some crap like that. Haha, how do you even?

There was a loud clang, from upstairs again. John sighed, then decided he may as well go up there. Something was trying to get his attention, whether it be the bullies pulling a prank, or an actual evil spirit that was pissed at John for breaking in. Whatever it was, it hopefully would be less boring than simply walking around the possibly haunted and abandoned house without a goal. This wasn't no horror game shit. So he walked up the creaky floor case to the second floor, and as he did, a door squeaked as it slightly slid open.

"Uh huh," John simply said, "I guess I'm going now." He was about to run full sprint out of the house, when suddenly someone seemingly came up behind him and whispered "Boo." John, of
course, screamed, than ran into the door that had opened for him. After he calmed down a bit, he realized he was in some little girl's room.

"Oh man," he moaned, "Little girl rooms are always the creepiest part." He took a quick look around, and saw a small notebook titled "Dream Book" lying on what seemed to be the girl's bed. Now, I know what you're thinking. Jacob was a pervert and therefore would read the book right. Wrong! Well, sort of. He read the book because he had no common decency not too, he was curious and truly thought it was just some little girl's writing journal for school. And so he did, but upon opening it, all he found were a bunch of blank pages. It seemed liked it had never been used. He flipped through it a few times just to make sure, then took a nearby pen and, after hesitating for a moment, he began to write.

"I don't know whose this is, but you haven't seemed to use it anyway, so I hope this is alright. I gotta these emotions down somewhere, you know? My name is John Marco, but I just want people to call me Marc. John is too plain and Marco won't work at family get togethers. Marc is just right for me. Not that anyone cares, all the kids here hate me. I act like I can just take it, but...I hate it so much. I just wish Mom and I could move out of here, even today, to someplace nice. I'd want to make a friend there too, just one friend. I know it's dumb and uncool to say, but I really wish I had a best friend who cared about me. Heh, if I was serious about wishing for stuff, I'd wish we actually had the money to move...I hear California's nice this time of year!"

Marc stopped when he realized how much he had already written, laughed at himself, then tossed the notebook and pencil back into the bed.

Well, he couldn't find any evil spirits. He stretched, then decided it was time to go. He walked out of the room, back down the stairs, and out the front door. None of the kids were waiting for him to return.

'Must've thought something ate me or something, they probably just got bored though and left.' Marc's internal thoughts swirled around in his head until he stopped in front of his house in surprise. Burly lifters were moving all their furniture from the house to the main big truck.

As he stood there awe struck, occasionally eyeing a straining bicep and there, his mother stepped up beside him and told him "Wonderful! Isn't it? Now that we're moving, we're getting help with lifting for free. They must really want us to get us to Pasadena as quick as we can!"

"P-Pasadena!?"

"Yes, honey, don't you remember?" His mom looked slightly worried at him now, "We've been talking about it for awhile now. It'll be nice over in California, you'll see."

"W-Wait," Marc stuttered, "We're actually moving to an entirely different country? And we're leaving here tonight?"

"Yep, it'll be nothing but sun rays and lemonade starting tomorrow!...and maybe even some Mohitas for your mom," his mom replied with a smile, before concern forming on her face again and asking "So what's the problem again? You seemed pretty freaked out."

"It's nothing!" Marc exclaimed, then began running off back towards the old abandoned house. He yelled something over his shoulder of having forgotten something, but was thinking about that notebook he wrote in. It actually granted his wish! But how? Was it magic? He had to know more, he had to write more wishes. He ran and ran, until stopped abruptly before a hole in the ground, which had previously been the abandoned house with the magic book.

The house was now gone, simply disappeared and replaced with a crater.

Last edited by rob123; November 13th, 2013 at 06:12 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to rob123 For This Useful Post:
2bored (November 16th, 2013), andyjay (November 14th, 2013), atomicbadger (January 7th, 2014), chicken legs (November 27th, 2013), flamedelft (November 14th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (November 13th, 2013), hero1000 (November 13th, 2013), iceman75 (November 13th, 2013), idiomat (November 15th, 2013), Incognito-tie (November 12th, 2013), jcb60970 (November 14th, 2013), Kit Werecat (November 28th, 2013), makurra (November 13th, 2013), michaelv2 (November 17th, 2013), MuscleChestLove (November 13th, 2013), muscular (November 27th, 2013), nnnrg (November 13th, 2013), no name (November 13th, 2013), Reeza (November 13th, 2013), scarletic (November 12th, 2013), textline (November 27th, 2013), TJDasen1 (November 13th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (November 13th, 2013), Weasel (November 14th, 2013), xenon (November 13th, 2013)
  #2   Add to MonsterMash62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2013, 11:30 PM

MonsterMash62 is on a distinguished road
Nice story man. Not too many errors/typo's in it, the first few paragraphs did a good job of hooking me, it was well written, and has some really nice reality alteration stuff going on.

Physical Education
Coach Pennerson is having a really weird month. He just can't make sense of some of the things happening around him. Had the college he taught at always allowed students to walk around in tiny tight shorts? Why had they hired such a stupid janitor? And why was Tom, his quarterback, always picking on Jack, the weak gay chess club star? He really hoped Tom eased up, before karma came around and bit him in the ass?
The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterMash62 For This Useful Post:
rob123 (November 13th, 2013)
  #3   Add to MuscleChestLove's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2013, 04:16 AM

MuscleChestLove
Send a message via AIM to MuscleChestLove Send a message via Yahoo to MuscleChestLove
Loved it you got me hooked rigth away:-) can't wait for a update hope your connection wil stay.
  #4   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2013, 09:09 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
OK, now to watch for the next part... I have a suspicion or two of where this might go, but I'm not going to say yet - anticipation is more fun

Good start, man.
The Following User Says Thank You to nnnrg For This Useful Post:
  #5   Add to randmperson2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2013, 10:21 AM

randmperson2 is on a distinguished road
I agree, I'm really interested in where this could go. Reality-altering is a fave of mine and it seems like he noticed the move, but not his name, so I'm intrigued. More, more!
The Following User Says Thank You to randmperson2 For This Useful Post:
  #6   Add to rob123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2013, 10:22 AM

Wow, I didn't expect to get so many responses so quickly! Thank you so much guy! I'm in the middle of the first chapter and might possibly have it up today.

I have a question though. Would you all prefer for me to post chapters in this thread, or should I make a new thread for each chapter?
  #7   Add to muscle16a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2013, 02:20 PM

muscle16a is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob123 View Post
John Marco was that person. He was a local nerd, scrawny kid, wore glasses, the works. For being only twelve, he sure didn't look his age either. Only 5 foot even with messy brown hair
Okay, this is going to seem really petty, but I think realism is important:

A boy of 12 years old who is five feet tall is NOT small for his age. In fact, a 12 year old of 5 feet tall is in the 65th %ile for his age at 12 years. If he's 12 and 1/2 years old and 5 feet tall, that would put him exactly in the 50th %ile . . . or, as they say, average.

http://www.chartsgraphsdiagrams.com/...2-20-boys.html

That's not to say that average-height kids are not subject to bullying. But as only 35% of boys have reached the 5-foot mark by their 12th birthday, I wouldn't call a 5-foot tall 12 year old small.
The Following User Says Thank You to muscle16a For This Useful Post:
  #8   Add to rob123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2013, 06:11 PM

Thanks everyone!

Thank you everyone who's replied, I didn't expect to get so many so quickly! It gives me motivation to write faster, I might even have another chapter posted today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscle16a View Post
Okay, this is going to seem really petty, but I think realism is important:

A boy of 12 years old who is five feet tall is NOT small for his age. In fact, a 12 year old of 5 feet tall is in the 65th %ile for his age at 12 years. If he's 12 and 1/2 years old and 5 feet tall, that would put him exactly in the 50th %ile . . . or, as they say, average.

http://www.chartsgraphsdiagrams.com/...2-20-boys.html

That's not to say that average-height kids are not subject to bullying. But as only 35% of boys have reached the 5-foot mark by their 12th birthday, I wouldn't call a 5-foot tall 12 year old small.
You're right there, thanks for pointing that out. I'll go edit him to be a bit shorter, so that it makes more sense.
  #9   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 13th, 2013, 08:13 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,305 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Something different!

I like the fairytale quality of this. As others have said, it really hooked me in and I would like to see where it goes from here.

I was a little turned off by the idea of a 14 year old girl turning herself into a big-breasted sex object who moans when she touches her breasts, but I won't pretend to be familiar with the way 14 year old girls think and feel in the 21st century. (Shakes fist and says, "These darned kids today . . .") If she had changed her age along with everything else, that might have made a difference. I just prefer to populate my sexual thoughts with adults.

Thanks for posting, and I will be looking for the next part.
  #10   Add to convolution's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2013, 10:38 PM

convolution is on a distinguished road
I liked it
It's not overly dramatic, and the simple sincerity of the boy was great. his could be a fun series...
Thanks
  #11   Add to no name's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 27th, 2013, 01:07 PM

no name is on a distinguished road
Sequel?

Just wondering - will this one continue?
  #12   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2013, 11:07 AM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
Excellent work, and a noble effort for a first-time poster.

The story has a nice beginning, and the plot has a great deal of potential. Magically-based stories are pure fantasy - they offer up all manner of fun and awesome situations, and are not necessarily bound to the limiting laws of normal physics.

So, quoting the immortal words of the character Eames in the motion picture Inception: "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling!"

I hope that will be very true with this story in the chapters that follow.

I'm looking forward to reading them.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options