The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to qwerty476662's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2013, 05:47 PM

qwerty476662 is on a distinguished road
Naked bodybuilding contest

For a while now I have fantasized about bodybuilding contests where all the contestants are naked. The show off their big cocks along with their massive muscles, maybe cumming on stage for the audience and judges to see. I really like the blog http://ifnb.blogspot.com/ and I thought I'd post a little about my fantasy here. I know the writing is not very good, but I'd like to share my idea.

------

The 2014 Naked Bodybuilding Federation contest was well underway. Crowds of excited fans swarmed the big auditorium of the convention center, many of them bodybuilders themselves. The buzz that filled the room only added to the anticipation of the naked muscle show to come. Naked bodybuilding had really taken off in the mainstream sports media, as proven by the large audience. I wanted to see the big men flexing on stage, but first I had to visit the pump room.

The pump room was behind the stage. As I stepped in, I saw the there were far more competitors than I expected. Bodybuilders from lightweight to superheavyweight were pumping up, applying oil, checking themselves in the mirror, and practicing poses. It looked like a normal bodybuilding pump room except for one thing: each man was naked and sporting a massive erection.

Bodybuilding had always been about showing off. As posing trunks became smaller and society became more liberated, the cock began to play more of a part in the sport. Jay Cutler was famous for his onstage bulge, and other bodybuilders began to copy him. One year at Fibo a heavyweight from Poland sprung an 8” erection in his shorts while flexing at a booth. All cameras were on him immediately as he flexed a most muscular, then a front double bicep, all with an obscene bulge. Finally he swatted playfully at his boner and said “This is what a man shoud look like!” The video went viral online. Months later, judges began to award “package points” and bodybuilders were always sure to be hard under their already-stretched posing trunks. Before long the tiny trunks were gone, and across the world bodybuilders were competing in the nude with their giant cocks oozing precum. The audiences loved it, many of them jerking off in admiration during the show.

In the pump room, I just stared. Suddenly I noticed the guy standing next to me. He was Adam D., a superheavyweight and champion. He was 6’ tall, 390 lbs with short black hair and a square masculine face. His shoulders were broad and bulging with veins. His traps were so huge he appeared to have no neck. His arms were thick and powerful, 28” the magazines said. His pecs were round and stuck out so far his nipples pointed straight down. His quads were thicker than most men’s waists. His cock, 12” long, was slapping against his abs as he moved, drops of precum running down the shaft.

He looked up sharply. “Don’t just stand there”, he barked, “help me out here. Get your mouth on this thing.”

He didn’t have to ask again, I immediately dropped to my knees. He put both hands on my head and shoved his huge hard dick into my mouth. I began to suck. All I could hear was the clank of iron, the slapping of hands applying oil to muscle, and the slurping of mouths on cocks.

I energetically sucked Adam’s fuckpole, pausing periodically to swallow the huge amounts of precum he was producing. Adam was not looking at me - he was looking in a mirror. He hit a double bicep pose. The veins bulged on his powerful biceps. He grinned and transitioned to a most muscular. As his chin disappeared into his massive pecs, he grinned and and began to cum. It was almost too much for me. Spurt after spurt filled my mouth, but I managed to swallow it all. Adam pulled his cock out my mouth. It didn’t show any signs of getting soft. He winked at me, and just then an announcement came over the speaker:

“All contestants line up!”

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to qwerty476662 For This Useful Post:
321meins (November 26th, 2013), aiden831 (November 24th, 2013), bigdave (January 5th, 2014), CanonBadell (November 23rd, 2013), dickasauras (February 20th, 2014), jlberger (November 23rd, 2013), Max2009 (November 23rd, 2013), mjtunstall1976 (November 21st, 2013), sasori (November 22nd, 2013), Spab (November 22nd, 2013), Terrylee Long (November 24th, 2013), tonybits (November 21st, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options