The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2013, 08:22 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,303 Times in 192 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
The Gardener (Part 15)

Author's Note: At the risk of spoiling you, dear readers, I am delivering another chapter after only nine days! This is proof that I write more quickly when I have more interaction with readers between postings. I appreciate all of your comments, thanks, questions, jokes and greedy demands. Please keep them coming.

Today in the United States we celebrate Thanksgiving. I give thanks for this forum and its community of contributors, readers, lurkers, and cranky bastards. You're just like the extended family I ate dinner with today.

Previously on The Gardener . . . Adam met a new neighbor, Ms. Helen Van Wootten - it didn't go well; Adam cleared the air with Dave at the nursery; Adam went home and taught Sam how to do a sexy striptease; and Sam caught on pretty quickly.

The Gardener
by Reeza

Parts 1 and 2 : Part 3 : Part 4 : Part 5 : Part 6 : Part 7 : Part 8 : Part 9 : Part 10 : Part 11 : Part 12 : Part 13 : Part 14

Part 15

After Sam carried me up the stairs on one arm, he took me into the bathroom and squatted down so my feet could touch the floor again. I didn't really want to disembark, but there were so many other things I wanted to do to him at that moment, I just had to get started. I reached up and pulled his head down to my level so I could kiss every inch of his face like an excited puppy greeting his master. He grinned and laughed at my enthusiasm, trying to return my kisses, but finding it difficult to keep up with me. He decided to pick me up again because it was easier than bending over. I wrapped my legs around his waist and continued to gobble him up. I was absolutely wild for the man. I couldn't get enough of him.

Eventually I had to slow down. He kissed my neck and face for a little while longer before he let me slide down the front of his body. My semen-soaked underwear left a damp film on his abs. I was ready for a shower, but I needed to drink some water first. "Are you thirsty?" I asked. At the sink, I ran the cold water to fill a glass. I looked at myself in the mirror and watched Sam approach me from behind. This was the first time I was able to see both of us together in a way that allowed for a comparison. In both stature and mass, the size difference was striking. You might think I would feel insecure or inferior under the circumstances, but I didn't. It was exciting. I drank my water and held up the empty glass. He took it, filled it and drank while I examined him in the mirror, then he filled it again and drank more. His eyes connected with mine in the reflection, and we both smiled. It was time to get naked.

Moving away from the sink, I turned towards him and pulled my briefs down. There was no reason to hesitate, no desire to be coy. It was time. I wanted him to see me. I stepped out of them, used the wadded fabric to wipe my groin, and tossed them on the floor. Hot blood flowed into my member, causing it to rise up and greet the man who had been providing it with so much stimulation for the last six months. Sam appeared to be quite satisfied. I turned to show him my backside, inviting him to caress my nicely rounded butt, then I faced him again. "So . . . whataya think?"

"You're a keeper." He grinned. "I think I can find a use for all of that."

"Good. Now . . . can I peel those shorts off you?"

"No, I can do it. Unless you really want to."

"I really want to. It's like Christmas Day."

"If you say so." He shifted his stance and tried to figure out what to do with his hands. "I'm not circumcised like you are. I hope that's okay."

"Of course it's okay.' I reached around him and rubbed his muscular ass through the tight black spandex. I couldn't understand why he was nervous, but reminded myself that he, too, had his vulnerabilities. I slipped my fingers under the back of his waistband and pushed the fabric down as far as it would comfortably go, then tugged at the front of the shorts until the root of of his manhood was visible in a nest of dark pubic hair. My efforts aroused him, making it more difficult to get the tight shorts off. Eventually I had to let him help me, and the thick length of his cock revealed and asserted itself. After sliding the shorts down his legs and unhooking them from his feet, I refocused my attention on his growing erection as the large shiny head emerged from his foreskin like a blooming flower. With wide-eyed fascination and unvarnished sincerity, I blurted, "Oh my God, that's beautiful!"

"Really? You don't think it's weird looking?"

"No. Why would you say that?"

"I used to get teased about it in the locker room at school."

"What for? It's . . . I think it's . . . that's an awesome cock, Sam. And I'm not just saying that to make you feel better."

"All of my classmates were circumcised, but my parents didn't believe in it. The guys said it looked like an alien with the skin hanging over the end of it. And I was always getting a boner, so they made fun of that, too. The more they talked about it the worse it got."

"They talked about your penis? That's strange."

"Well, you know how guys are . . . once they know you're embarrassed about something they tease you about it all the time. They talked about how big it was, and my balls . . . they had names for me."

"It is big, but . . . that's a good thing, isn't it?"

"Not if you don't want people to notice it. Now it's in proportion to my body, but I was tall and skinny then, and it looked really big on me. I hated it. I didn't want to go to gym class."

So that's why he was nervous about showing himself to me. "I'm sorry you had to go through all that, but I don't think any of those guys would be making fun of you now. If I say anything about it that bothers you, you'll tell me, right?"

"Yeah . . . but you're okay with it?"

"I'm a lot more than okay with it. I'm gonna start drooling if I keep looking at it."

Sam smiled. "Yours is pretty. Can I touch it?"

"Sure, as long as I can touch yours."

He reached down and placed three fingers under my scrotum, lifting and jostling my testicles. No one had ever touched my jewels before, other than Dr. Rubin. I didn't want to think about him at the moment. Sam held my shaft in his open palm before closing his hand around it and giving it a gentle tug. He loosened his grip and let it slide out of his hand. He did that a few times until it was angling upwards, then switched to an overhand grip. He squeezed it carefully at first, then with more pressure. It felt great. The head of my dick expanded into a glossy red mushroom cap and released a bead of watery precome.

Meanwhile, Sam's impressive piece was already vertical. I took hold of it like a door handle and pulled. It angled forward, but was surprisingly rigid. It had prominent veins and was considerably darker than the cream colored skin of his pelvis. I imagined how it would have stood out like a sore thumb when he was a gangly teenager, especially with a collar of dark pubic hair. I let go of his shaft and lifted his balls, feeling their weight. They were as big as eggs and heavier than I expected. I wanted to say something about them, but I was afraid I might say the wrong thing, so I let them hang and grabbed his shaft again. This time I squeezed it, or I should say I attempted to squeeze it. "Damn! Your cock is as hard as your biceps." As soon as I said this, I felt it throb and expand a little bit more. "Damn!"

"Mmm, it's so good to feel that without those compression shorts. This is what would happen when the guys would tease me. The more they talked about it, the harder it got. Once they realized they could make it happen, it was like a game for them."

"I'm sorry, do you want me to stop saying that?"

"No, no no! It's completely different when you do it. Back then it was just humiliating. With you, I love it."

"Oh, good. I don't think I could keep myself from about talking about it. I'd like to carry a picture of it in my wallet."

He snorted. "I'm glad you like it, but please don't do that."

"Can I use it as a screen saver on my computer?"

That made him laugh. "No, you can't! You can only see it in person, but you can have unlimited access. Is that fair?"

I pretended to pout. "But what if I'm at work and I wanna see it?"

He pulled me against his body so our erections were sandwiched between us. "You're a dirty, filthy man. You need to be washed."

"Oh, yeah. I do. And so do you." I kissed his chest and clapped my hand against his bare ass. "Let's get that shower going."

I pulled away from him and walked to the shower stall. The bathroom was large, with the original 19th century twin marble-topped sinks on either side of the room, a claw footed bathtub in the corner, and a modern tiled shower stall on the back wall. The stall was spacious enough for two people, and the over sized shower head was mounted high enough to accommodate a professional basketball player. Standing under it was like standing naked in the rain. There was also a hand held shower wand.

I turned on the water and adjusted the temperature before Sam followed me in and closed the glass door. We were both wet and slippery in no time. The full curves of his muscles were more noticeable under shiny skin. He said, "What a great shower stall! It must have been built for two people to have sexy fun."

"Well, my parents had it built, so I doubt that they. . . eew! Why did you have to put that idea in my head? Yuck!"

"Sorry! Let's see if I can take your mind off it." He exhaled and flexed his abs so they stood out like stones. It was effective. I watched the water run through the deep groove in the center of his torso, over the trail of hair and onto his semi-hard dick. I slid my hands from his obliques to his thick lats and back again. "Can I get you lathered up now?"

I smirked. "You already have."

"You know what I mean. I'll wash your hair first." He squirted some shampoo into his hand and worked it into my hair. The muscles in his chest and shoulders twitched and danced while his strong fingers massaged my scalp. It was so relaxing I almost closed my eyes, but his wet body deserved to be seen. He tilted my head back and used the shower wand to rinse the shampoo away from my face and out of my hair. "Do you wanna shampoo mine, or should I do it myself?"

"Uhh, you can do it. Then I can watch your arms flex."

His erection angled up a few degrees and he grinned. While he lathered his hair and showed off his biceps, I enjoyed the view of his deep armpits and casually stroked myself to a full hard-on. I was beginning to believe that I would be able to ejaculate again even though I had just released a load a short time ago. He had resurrected my adolescent libido. It was one of the few things from my teens that I was happy to experience again.

After rinsing, his slick dark hair gave him the look of an elegant fashion model. He playfully batted my boner with one finger. "It looks like you're enjoying this so far." He backed me against the shower wall and pressed his stiff prick against my abdomen, sliding it up and down while pivoting his hips. He grasped my left nipple between his thumb and forefinger and lowered his voice to a sexy whisper. "Would you mind if I shot a load on your chest before I soap you up and wash you?" He squeezed the nipple.

Words were not available to me. I made a noise, but I don't know what to call it.

"I've been wanting to do this for so long Adam. What is it now - six months since I moved here? It seems longer than that." He continued to rub himself against me with a steady rocking motion. His heavy balls jostled against the head of my throbbing cock, tickling it with curly hairs. "Do you remember that day when I was shoveling snow and you invited me in for chili? I wanted you so much that night, but you sent me away. So I went back to my apartment and beat off while I pictured you with my come splattered across your chest."

It boggled my mind that he was fantasizing about me back then, when I was still feeling guilty about my hidden attraction to him. It was hard for me to stop thinking that I didn't deserve this, that his attraction to me was a lie or a mistake, but it was getting easier to believe what he was saying while he was grinding his hard-on against me.

He placed his hands under my armpits and slid me up the wall so we could kiss for a while. I was thrilled that our height difference provided a reason for him to lift me. As he pushed me up, his erection slipped between my thighs, where he started to slide it in and out. My own erection was now being massaged by his abdominal muscles, his tongue was making love to my mouth, and my hands were clamped on his bulging arms. All of these sensations were about to push me right over the edge.

Sam must have felt the tension in my body. He pulled away from my mouth and gave me a curious look just in time to see the facial expression and hear the squeaking noise that accompanied my second orgasm of the evening. I didn't produce much semen, but it felt just as good. It was an added treat to deposit it on the hard ridges of his stomach.

"Fuck!" was his surprised response. When he let me slide down the wall, his hard cock sprang up and slapped against his abs. I grabbed it, perhaps to steady myself, but it effectively aimed the barrel right at my chest so Sam could shoot where he wanted to. I felt the warm liquid hit me. With a loud groan, he went off like he hadn't done it in weeks, tossing ropes of come across my torso. Apparently those large balls held a lot of juice. As he relaxed, he leaned against the wall, hands high over my head, and watched his come run down my chest with a satisfied smile on his face. I smiled back and waited for him to say something.

"Damn, Adam. I can't believe you beat me to it again."

"Why? Do you have any idea how fucking hot you are? You're gonna turn my balls inside out one of these days."

"Aww! You say the nicest things." He grinned. He put his hand on my chest and smeared his semen all over me. "Let's get cleaned up." He pulled me under the shower head and let the water cascade over our bodies, then reached for the shower gel. "I'll do you first, then you can do me, okay? Stand over here." He moved me to the side where the water wasn't falling directly on me. "I'm gonna enjoy this."

With a generous amount of gel on his hands, he started lathering my body from the neck down. He lifted my arms and rubbed my armpits with his thumbs. It made me squirm a little, but I enjoyed it. He took his time going over every part of me. When he finished my torso, he pressed me against his body, his hands moving in soapy circles on my ass. "Let me know if I go too far, okay?" His fingers slid gently between my cheeks, up and down, gradually deeper. He let one finger glide lightly along the bottom of the canal without probing. I flinched a bit. "I'm just gonna touch you, alright? I won't go inside." His finger passed through again and stopped to rest on my anus, respectfully acknowledging it with the slightest pressure. I felt myself clench and gradually relax while his finger remained there, then he withdrew and squeezed my butt with both hands.

He knelt on the tiled floor to wash my legs. He pressed firmly, kneading the muscles with his fingers and giving special attention to the inner part of my thighs. He slid his fingers between each of my toes. By the time he cupped my genitals in his hands, I was fully erect again but in no danger of ejaculating. He stood and moved behind me, allowing the head of his semi-soft penis to rest in the cleavage of my ass, then reached around to slowly massage my cock and balls with another squirt of shower gel. My shoulder felt the pleasant scratch of his beard stubble where he rested his chin.

"I never thought I could feel so relaxed with my balls in somebody else's hand."

"So you're satisfied with the service I provided? Have I earned my two hundred dollar tip?"

"Oh, yeah. You earned it."

"Will you recommend me to your friends?"

"I don't have any friends, remember?"

"Oh yeah. Too bad. I guess I'll have to keep working for Dave, then. He's a better pimp than you are."

I laughed. "That's funny, but true."

"Okay, I think it's my turn to get washed." He started to rinse me off.

"Yes it is, and I'd better get started. This is gonna be a big chore."

"Because I'm so dirty?"

"No. Because you're so big." I rubbed some soap gel between my hands and reached up to lather his broad, square shoulders.

"Adam, if I ask you something, will you be honest with me?"

"I hope so. I'll do my best." That was an honest answer.

"Do you think I'm too big?"

"No. Well, what do you mean?" I was soaping his heavy left arm from shoulder to wrist, kneading the thick biceps and triceps.

"Do you feel . . . comfortable with how I'm . . . I dunno . . . like, the difference between us now . . . is more . . ."

"Just say what you're thinking, Sam. You don't have to be so careful."

"I don't wanna say this, but I don't know how else to say it. I don't want you to feel bad about yourself because I'm bigger."

I was working on his right arm, feeling the veins that stood out on his forearm. "You mean because your dick is bigger than mine?"

"No! Not that! I didn't even think of that. Is it?" He looked down. "Dammit! I didn't think of that." His face was very red. "No, I meant everything else. Y'know, the . . . my body."

"Your muscles."

"Yeah."

"I love your muscles. But remember, I said you were hot when I first met you . . ."

"Yeah, yeah, I know, but you're not comparing yourself to me and feeling bad about it, are you?"

"Umm . . ." I should think before I answer if I'm gonna be honest. I moved my hands in circles over his torso, admiring the way his pectoral muscles stood out from his rib cage. "Well . . . I do think about it sometimes. I compare myself to you, but not in a way that makes me feel bad. Actually, I like the difference between us. I'm sure it would be great to be as big as you, but . . ."

"But what?"

"Uhh . . . this might sound strange, but I like the fact that you're bigger and stronger than me. I want it to stay that way because that's what really turns me on about you. I'm sorry . . . of course you're sweet and smart and funny, and . . ."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm a great guy. But go back to that other part, about me being bigger and stronger. You don't mind being smaller? It doesn't bother you?" I noticed that his dick was boning up, so I took more shower gel and started to work on his genitals.

"No. I don't think of myself as being small, but the fact that you're bigger is very hot. And your strength just sends me over the moon. I like to think about how you could . . . no, I'd better not say that."

"What?"

"Mmmm . . . I dunno, it's a little kinky."

"C'mon! Tell me."

"Okay . . . I like the idea that you could physically hurt me . . ." I felt his dick twitch.

"I won't hurt you, Adam. Why would you think . . ."

"I know! Just let me finish! I know you won't hurt me, and I don't want you to hurt me, but . . . it really turns me on to think that you're so strong that you could easily . . . let's say . . . break my bones, but that you wouldn't do it. Do you see the difference?" His erection was expanding in my hands.

"Oh my God. I can't believe you said that."

"I know, it's sick and twisted, but you wanted me to be honest about . . ."

"No, that's not what I meant. I don't think it's sick. I get it. Could you let go of my dick for a minute?"

I let go. "I'm not asking you to hurt me or anything like that . . ."

"I know you're not, and I wouldn't. I get it."

"You get it? Are you sure?"

"I was afraid you wouldn't like it if I said this, but when I'm with you I feel so . . . powerful. God, it's embarrassing to say that out loud. Being bigger is part of it, but for the first time in my life I'm not afraid to show my strength. I hope you won't take this the wrong way, but I feel like you need to be protected sometimes . . . and I can do that. I want to do that. I want you to know how strong I am so you feel safe with me."

My heart was beating faster and I stared at him for a long minute. "Yeah. I think you get it." I put my arms around his waist and laid my head against his wet chest. "Your strength makes me vulnerable to you, but I'm safe with you." He wrapped his powerful arms around me. I felt his chest expand and contract several times. "Unless, of course, you lose control and break me in half."

He stopped breathing. "You're kidding, right?"

I waited a few beats. "Yeah, I'm kidding."

He squeezed me tighter. "I could do it, y'know."

"I know. That's so hot."

He released me from his embrace. "It seems like we've been in here forever. Your water bill is gonna be huge."

"Totally worth it. And you're not leaving until my hands have been all over you. Let me do your back." He turned around while I grabbed a loofah sponge and squirted it with soap. I applied it to the smooth young skin that covered the expanse of Sam's back. He responded by flexing and stretching the collection of muscles that rippled below the golden tan surface.

"Mmm, that feels good, Adam. I never had anyone wash my back before."

"My pleasure. You probably don't know how beautiful it is." I rinsed out the sponge and set it aside.

"I've seen my back. They had all kinds of mirrors at the health club."

"So you could check yourself out?"

"Well . . . yeah. Why wouldn't I? Everybody does it."

"Did you check out your ass by any chance?" I spread my hands over his glutes and lathered them with soap.

"Uh, no. I didn't stand around butt naked at the gym."

"Well, you don't know what you're missing. It's . . . spectacular."

"Shut up."

"I will not shut up. Michaelangelo couldn't have carved a better ass than this." I continued to massage it.

"I don't like the way it sticks out."

"Are you kidding? That's the best thing about it! You can just tell it's all muscle. But it feels soft and warm, with just the right amount of fuzz on it."

"It sounds like a stuffed animal."

"Oh! I wish I had one of these to sleep with as a kid!"

"Okay . . . that's creepy. Can we move on?" He twisted around.

"No! Don't take Mr. Buns away!"

I looked up to see him smiling and shaking his head at me. He grasped my jaw between his thumb and forefinger and shook my head gently. "Would you please wash my legs so we can get out of here and go to bed?" He kissed me quickly. "I swear, I'm gonna hug the stuffing out of you."

"Alright." I took another blob of shower gel and knelt at his feet, distributing the soap over both of his thighs. "Spread your feet apart so I can get in between them." He took a wider stance and put his hands on his hips, with testicles dangling freely and cock at half mast. "You should put on a speedo and lie in the sun for a while so your thighs get tanned like your legs."

"Really? Do you want me to do that in the front yard tomorrow so the neighbors can see me on their way to church?"

"Sure, and I can be there to rub oil all over your body. I'm sure the weasel woman would love that."

"Weasel woman? I'm almost afraid to ask, but . . ."

"I forgot to tell that story." I told him about the visit from our lovely new neighbor while I slid my hands over his perfectly masculine legs. Then I told him about Flora's intervention.

"Wow. You really have a way with people, Adam."

I was finished washing his legs and stood up. "Well, what would you have said to her?"

"I don't know, but I wouldn't have pointed a scissors at her and told her I hate children!" He was cracking up before he finished the sentence.

I smiled and wrapped my hand around his semi-hard penis. "That is not what I did or said, smart ass." I squeezed and felt it grow.

"Ah! Careful!"

"Am I hurting you?"

"No, but . . ."

I started pumping my hand up and down. "Does this feel good?"

"Yeah, but . . . ahh!"

His member was fully engorged and I kept pumping. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No."

"It feels so good in my hand . . . so thick and hard. I bet you have another load in there for me, don't you?"

"I . . . I dunno . . . I think it's too soon."

"C'mon! A big young stud like you? You can do it." I cradled his testicles with my other hand. "Your balls are so heavy! They feel really full, like they need to be emptied again." I gently rolled them between my fingers. "Do they need to be emptied again?"

"Oh, God! Oh, my God."

"I want you to put another load on my chest, Sam. Can you do that for me?" I was pumping faster.

His abs were bunching and sliding under his skin. "Yes!"

"Of course you can. Your dick feels so muscular . . . just like the rest of you . . . so powerful." I could feel that he was getting close, and the anticipation made my heart race. "You're so powerful. You're my big, strong man, aren't you?" I angled his shaft towards my chest and pumped hard. "Show me what you've got for me. C'mon!"

With a loud cry of release, his first blast hit me sharply in the neck and seemed to splatter everywhere. This was followed by a few more modest volleys that landed across my chest like drizzles of white icing. I was impressed.

As soon as his spasms stopped, he leaned forward to lift me into a full-body embrace, my legs around his waist, his stiff prick throbbing between my ass cheeks, mouth against mouth while we were still panting from the exertion, and a look of pure satisfaction on his face. It pleased me to know that I could please him so much.

When our breathing returned to normal, we rinsed each other off and dried each other with towels. Before long, Sam was stretched out in my bed in all his naked glory. When I joined him and turned off the light, he pulled me against his body and spooned me. I did not object. I settled into his warmth and said, "I think I like this naked stuff. How 'bout you?"

He played along. "It has its advantages. I'd be willing to try it again."

"Okay. So, what should we do first tomorrow?"

"Well . . . I wouldn't complain if you gave me another hand job."

"That's fine, but I was talking about chores and errands and stuff."

"Oh. It's supposed to be a nice day. I should cut the grass. I suppose I should take your advice and get some sun on my thighs so I don't look silly in my swimming suit when we go to Flora's. I wanna make a good first impression."

"When it comes to making first impressions, it's all about the thighs."

"Hey, it was your idea."

"I know it was. Let's go out and buy garden furniture in the morning, then we can catch some rays in the back yard. I need to even out my tan, too." My eyelids were getting heavy and his breathing was slowing down.

"I should go shopping for a swimming suit that fits me better."

"I definitely wanna be there for that."

He was gently petting my chest with the tips of his fingers. "I'm thinking board shorts."

"No. I was picturing a red bikini."

"Yeah, right. I'll wear one if you wear one."

"Agreed. We'll buy them tomorrow."

Sam was quiet for a minute before saying, "You're kidding, right?"

I didn't respond.

"Adam? I hope you're kidding."

I smiled and pretended to be asleep.

In the morning, when we were both awake, I crawled out of bed intending to slip into the clothes I was wearing the previous day, but realized they were downstairs. Sam got up and stretched his long body in a very attractive way. "I need coffee." He yawned.

"Me too. Let's go."

Both naked, we left the bedroom, walked down the stairs, and followed the trail of fifty dollar bills and discarded clothing. Sam stopped in the entrance hall to put on his shorts. "What happened here last night? I can't remember anything. Did you take advantage of me?"

I knew he was kidding. "Yes, I did. You might be pregnant."

"Oh, no. My mother warned me about men like you."

"Yeah . . . I'm sure." I found my clothes and put them on.

"No, really. She did warn me about men like you."

"Well, that's a story I'd like to hear some day. When I'm caffeinated."

We spent the morning as planned, bringing home a large umbrella table and chairs for the garden, a pair of sturdy Adirondack chairs, and a set of wicker furniture for the front of the house. After installing the settee and two chairs on the porch, Sam helped me hang the baskets of impatiens I bought the day before because he could reach the hooks without a ladder. While I was handing one of the baskets to him, he asked, "Who's that woman taking pictures of the house?"

I looked at the street and saw a stiff-haired woman standing next to a BMW convertible, taking pictures with a little camera. "Shit. That's the weasel woman I told you about. She's taking pictures of us."

He put his hand on my shoulder. "You know what? I'm just gonna go and introduce myself to her." He started down the stairs.

"That's a bad idea, Sam."

He trotted towards her, raised his hand in a wave and called out a cheerful "Good morning!" She let out a high pitched shriek, like a neurotic chihuahua encountering a Great Dane. "Beautiful day, isn't it?" he continued as she jumped into her car and started the engine. "Wait a minute, I just wanna . . ." Her tires screeched and she sped away. Sam returned to the porch with a disbelieving look. "What the hell?"

"I told you."

"I was just being friendly."

"I know. She resisted your charm. She must be a witch, or a demon."

"I didn't even threaten her with a weapon or say that I like to hurt children."

"I did not threaten that woman!"

He snickered and gave me a quick kiss on the side of the neck. "She's obviously messed up."

"Oh, now you believe it's her problem and not mine, because you couldn't win her over."

"Well . . . I didn't say that." He was smiling.

"You were thinking it. Y'know, I'm a friendly person. I can be charming."

"Do you want me to water these plants right away?"

"Don't change the subject."

"I'm gonna go take my clothes off and sit in the sun. Are you coming?"

"Don't try to distract me."

"I'm gonna rub oil all over myself."

"Okay, I'm coming."

I sat in one of the new Adirondack chairs while Sam sprawled on the grass reading the final chapters of Tess of the d'Urbervilles. He commented that he would have finished it sooner if I hadn't kept him busy with my "insatiable sexual appetite." I couldn't argue with him, so I sat back and enjoyed the heat of the midday sun. I tried to remember if I had ever just relaxed in the beautiful private garden that I spent so much time developing. I basked in the sights and sounds, looking at all the flowers and listening to the birds and buzzing insects. I admired Sam's youthful virility as he reclined in various positions. When he glanced over and caught me looking at him, I didn't bother to look away as I would have in the past. He went back to reading as if everything was as it should be.

Eventually he closed the book and lay flat on his back with his hands over his face. I gave him a few minutes before carefully asking, "Are you crying?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

He didn't answer right away. He took his hands away from his face. "I didn't think they would execute her!"

I replied sympathetically. "She murdered Alec. What did you think they would do?"

"I don't know. I thought they would escape and . . ."

"What? Live happily ever after?"

He sighed. "I guess not. It wouldn't have worked." He sat up and crossed his legs. "They really loved each other, though. No matter how messed up their relationship was, at least they both knew that much."

"Yeah. At least they had that. And Alec got what he deserved." I looked down at him, sitting there like he had just lost a friend. "Are you sorry you read it?"

"No, of course not. It was sad, but it was worth it. I can see why it's one of your favorites."

"Yeah. I like the sad ones." He looked up at me with a subtle smile of understanding. "We should probably go inside and have lunch before we get burned." We both stood and he followed me up the back steps and into the kitchen.

He set the book on the table and opened his arms to invite me in for a hug. I accepted and found myself stroking his back, comforting him. He kissed my neck softly. "I'll never leave you, Adam. You know that, right?"

"Yeah. You told me. I know." I wasn't sure why he was telling me this, but it was good to hear. "I love you."

"I love you, too." He gave me a final squeeze and released me, then turned away and rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand. "Can I go pick out another book from your library?"

"Sure. Of course. Do you want me to pick something for you?"

"No, I can do it." He picked up Tess and headed to the front of the house.

"Are you sure?" I was afraid of what he would choose next.

"Yeah, I've got it!" He went up the stairs.

I gathered the ingredients for sandwiches and tried to telepathically direct Sam to something by Jane Austin or Daniel Defoe. Even Dickens would be more cheerful than Thomas Hardy's novels. I need to buy some happy romantic stories. I had four sandwiches ready for him by the time he came down with his choice. "So, what did you find?"

"Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte."

No fucking way! "No, not that one." I moved towards him to take it away.

He held it high in the air so I couldn't reach it. "Why not? It's famous. Isn't it good?"

"It's brilliant, but it's horribly depressing and twisted . . ."

"It sounds even better, now. I can't wait."

I made a futile attempt to knock the book out of his hand. "Give it to me!"

He was smiling. "Stop trying to shelter me! I can handle it. I'll just run this over to my apartment. I'll be right back."

I growled and muttered under my breath while my muscular young lover, wearing skimpy shorts and glistening with oil, eager to read one of my favorite books, ran across the driveway and up the steps to the coach house. Why can't things ever go my way?

After lunch, we cleaned up, got dressed, and headed out to do some shopping. We drove to the mall on the outskirts of town so I could look for living room furniture at the department store. Sam wanted to go to the men's department to look for a swimming suit, but didn't want me to come with him. "Why not?" I asked.

"Adam, you'll embarrass me."

"No, I won't." Yes, I would. "I'll behave." I wouldn't.

"No you won't, and you know it. Go look at furniture. I'll find you there when I'm done." Sometimes it seemed like he could read my thoughts.

I took the escalator up to the 'Fine Furnishings' department and strolled lazily through the different room settings, trying to decide what would go with the decor of the living room. Too modern . . . too feminine . . . too dark . . . too ugly . . .

Someone spoke. "Adam?"

I flinched and froze in my tracks. Oh my God! Who could possibly know me? I turned around. It was Donna. "Jesus Christ! You scared me. I hate being seen in public."

"Well, you're not quite invisible yet, so keep working on that. What are you doing here?"

"Looking for new furniture for my living room. How about you?"

"The same. The stuff I have is shot."

"What style are you looking for?"

"I have kids, Adam. I'm looking for something that can be cleaned with a garden hose."

I smiled. I really liked her. "I'm sorry about the other day. I was a jerk."

"I know. But I still like you, so let's move on. It was a bad day."

"Are you worried about your job?"

"I suppose I should be. But the more I thought about it, and after talking to Kevin, I decided not to let that asshole Zipinski control my life. I'll be more careful for a while, I'll try to keep my mouth shut, but if he wants to get rid of me, he will. Then I'll figure something out. I'm good at what I do, and he can't take my family away from me. That's all that matters."

"That's a good attitude. I wish I could be more like that."

"Yeah, you're a worrier, aren't you? That's why I'm surprised you aren't being more cautious with Henry. You should be worried about whatever his agenda is."

"I don't know. He just wants to move forward in his career. He's ambitious and talented . . ."

"And good looking. Just admit it. If he were ugly, or if he had a vagina, you would see him for what he is."

"I . . . really don't like vaginas. That's true. But the fact that he's good looking has nothing to do with . . ."

"Hey, speaking of good looking. Don't turn around! There's a guy coming this way who is . . . oh, my . . . there should be a law against looking that good. I want a divorce right now."

Shit. It's gonna be him. I'm not ready for this.

Sam came up to us and said, "Hello."

Donna smiled. "Honey, I would love to help you with something, but we don't work here."

"I . . ." Sam looked at her, then at me. "Adam?"

Donna looked at me. "Do you know each other?"

I said, "Yes." They both looked at me.

Sam put his hand out. "Hi. I'm Sam."

Donna was bewildered, but shook his hand. "Hi. I'm Donna. I work with Adam. We're friends."

Sam smiled. "Oh! It's nice to meet you. Adam told me about you, but I wasn't sure if you were an imaginary friend or a real one. I'm glad you're real."

"Don't say that!" I said.

Donna stared at me. "Adam is this . . . that Sam . . . your . . ."

I just looked back and forth between the two of them.

Sam said, "Yeah, I'm his . . . Adam? Would you like to finish the sentence?"

"Yes. I will. Donna . . . Sam is my . . . ten- . . ."

Before I could finish, Donna barked. "Don't you fucking dare say "tenant" or I will beat you to death right here in this store!"

Sam's eyes grew as big as saucers. I suppose mine did, too.

Donna looked at both of us, then said to Sam, "Sorry. I . . . overstate things sometimes. Adam, he's your boyfriend. Don't tell me he's your tenant."

Out of the side of my mouth I said to Sam, "She's been under a lot of stress lately."

He exclaimed, "Adam didn't tell me how awesome you are!"

"Likewise!" she replied. "You're a freakin' hottie! How old are you?"

"Twenty. Almost twenty-one."

"Adam, why would you even look at Henry when you've got someone like this?"

"Oh, God." I sunk into an overstuffed chair and covered my face with my hands. "I'm not interested in Henry."

Sam addressed Donna. "So what's your take on Henry? Tell me everything."

"He's a manipulative, cold-blooded, self-centered, ladder-climber who will use and destroy anyone who stands in the way of his ambition. I'd like to cut off his dick and feed it to the fish."

"Do you know him pretty well?"

"No, but I'm sure I'm right."

"I trust you."

I piped up. "You just met her!"

Sam continued. "Is he good looking?"

"Well . . . yes. He's very . . ." She gestured with her hands. "Sleek, I guess. His clothes fit him like a glove, and his ass is so . . ." She was gesturing in a most undignified way.

"I get the picture."

"He doesn't hold a candle to you, though. I could eat you with a spoon!"

"Uff! Don't embarrass me. You're as bad as he is." He pointed at me, so apparently they knew I was still sitting there.

"Don't be embarrassed! You're a beautiful young man. You should own it! Be proud! Will you come and live with me? My husband can move out. Do you like kids?"

"I already have a place, but thanks."

"Adam's a great guy, even though I want to ring his neck every other day."

I looked up. "I can hear you, y'know! I'm right here!"

"I know what you mean, but under that shell, he's really lovable, and he puts up with me. He's been so generous and encouraging, I don't know what I would have done without him. And he's a great cook! I can't believe he didn't get snatched up before I came along." He lowered his voice to an audible whisper. "And he has no idea how good looking he is. It's incredible."

Donna whispered as well. "I know! You should hear what the ladies at work say about him, but he doesn't have a clue. It's so adorable, I just wanna squeeze him to death."

My face was burning. How long do I have to endure these compliments?

Sam looked at me. "How are you doing over there?"

I was sulking. "I just wanna buy a fucking sofa!"

He turned back to her. "See what I mean? How could I not fall in love with him? I was just telling him earlier, I'm never gonna leave him. He's stuck with me forever. And if Henry crosses the line, I want you to call me right away. I'll come over, we'll torture him and kill him, and we'll make the body disappear. Okay?"

Donna's chin was quivering. "Now you're making me cry!" She threw her arms around him. "Nobody ever wants to murder anyone with me! You really love him, don't you?"

Sam hugged her, but he was looking at me. "I do love him. I really do."

Despite my intense discomfort with their absurd display of affection for me, I had a tear in my eye. I tried to be cynical, but I was, reluctantly, feeling kind of . . . fortunate. I wiped my eye. "Are the two of you finished? I didn't come here to feel . . . feelings. I came here for furniture."

They ended their embrace. I stood up and pretended to brush something off the front of my shirt, but I was just trying to cover up my awkwardness. Donna snuck up and caught me in a hug, pinning my arms against my body while Sam stifled his laughter at this latest violation of my comfort zone. She was rocking me back and forth. "I'm so happy for you, you stupid jerk!" Finally, the kind of affection I can tolerate. Before she let go of me she grabbed my head and kissed me on the cheek while I squirmed like a schoolboy being infected with girl germs.

"Augh! Keep your lips off me! That's what got you in trouble at work. Jeez!"

She released me from her torture chamber, then hauled off and hit me in the arm. She pointed at Sam. "You need to be nice to him, do you hear me?"

"OW! Stop hitting me! I am nice to him!"

Sam agreed. "He is nice to me, it's true. You can stop hitting him . . . for now."

She took a deep breath and expelled it. "Okay then." She smoothed her clothing and pushed her hair back from her face. "What kind of room are you trying to furnish?"

"It's a living room. My parents had a Victorian parlor suite in there, but Sam broke the sofa because he was kissing me too hard." It's my turn to embarrass him! Yay!

Donna looked at him with one eyebrow raised. "Damn!"

He blushed and objected. "It's not broken. It came unglued."

"I want something more comfortable, but sturdy. Maybe more masculine looking."

"That's right, because you're a dude." She rolled her eyes, then scanned the showroom floor. "Found it. Come with me." She marched us to another section and stopped in front of a tufted leather sofa with large rolled arms and brass nailhead trim. It was perfect. Sam sat down on one end of the sofa and stretched his long arm across the back. The sofa looked even better. I sat at the other end and found it to be very comfortable. She looked at both of us and shook her head. "What a gorgeous couple. Seriously. I'm gonna fantasize about the two of you tonight while I'm with Kevin."

"Eeew! You'd better not!" I said. Sam just covered his eyes with his hand.

She continued as if she hadn't said anything inappropriate. "One more thing, Adam. A leather sofa can easily be wiped off in case he gets any . . . fluids . . . on it. These young guys can be kind of messy, am I right?"

Sam was mortified and said quietly. "C'mon, that's private stuff."

Donna adopted an innocent tone. "Sam, honey . . . I was talking about spilled beverages. What were you thinking?"

He covered his eyes again and whispered, "Dammit!"

Donna winked at me. I grinned at her joke. "Well, I've gotta run, guys. I hafta pick up the kids. Sam . . . no, don't get up . . . it was great to meet you. Call me so we can have lunch sometime and talk about Adam." She pulled a business card out of her wallet and handed it to him.

"Absolutely not!" I said. They both ignored me.

"Adam, I'll see you tomorrow. Buy that sofa and the matching chair. You know I'm right. Bye!" And she left.

We sat on the sofa and watched her walk away quickly and confidently, head held high. When she was out of sight, Sam said, "Wow!" He looked at me. "I like her. And she scares me."

"Yes. Exactly. She definitely likes you."

He looked down and smiled. "I hope I didn't embarrass you too much."

"Were you trying to embarrass me? I didn't notice." I was lying and he knew it. I started edging my way toward his side of the sofa.

"I know we talk to each other that way at home, but I wasn't sure if . . . in front of other people . . . I don't know if you're comfortable with letting people know about us."

I was sitting very close to him, and his arm was behind me on the back of the sofa. "Sam, if I only did things that I'm comfortable with, I'd still be miserable and lonely. I'm not embarrassed to be seen with you."

"But maybe we should have a signal of some kind, so if I cross a line you can . . ."

"No, let's not. I'd be using it all the time if you let me get away with that. Just keep doing what you're doing. You're good at this." I leaned into him and rested my head on his shoulder. A young woman wearing a store badge was coming toward us with a big smile on her face.

"Someone is coming, Adam." He sounded worried.

"I see her." I didn't move.

"You look very comfortable! Can I help you, gentlemen?"

"Yes," I said. "I'd like to buy this sofa and the matching chair."

"Okay. Are you aware that there's a matching love seat, as well?"

"Oh, I like the sound of that." I pictured my living room and the space that was available. "Yes, I'll take that, too."

"And do you want the large ottoman to go with the chair?"

"What the hell! The whole package! Let's do it!"

She laughed. "I'll go get an order form. You just stay there and relax." She started to walk away, then turned back and spoke hesitantly. "Can I just say . . . the two of you look so sweet together. It's great to see guys like you feeling comfortable in public. My younger brother is . . . well, never mind, I'll just get the paperwork. I'll be right back."

"That was nice," I said. I heard Sam sniffle. He put his fingers on the bridge of his nose. "Are you crying?"

"No."

I paused. "Are you sure?"

He was crying.

Continued in: Part 16

Postscript: So . . . it only took me 15 chapters to get them naked. I hope that didn't feel rushed.

Last edited by Reeza; December 15th, 2013 at 06:52 PM. Reason: added link
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 77 Users Say Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
17013 (February 21st, 2014), aguamentii (November 29th, 2013), aiden831 (November 29th, 2013), AKA (November 29th, 2013), akpakpakp (January 27th, 2014), Anifanatic10 (December 7th, 2013), atbkv (November 29th, 2013), Beemer133 (December 9th, 2013), BigSteve6ft3 (November 29th, 2013), chicken legs (November 30th, 2013), chocomus (December 1st, 2013), colsjfw (December 3rd, 2013), Dario (December 20th, 2013), dickasauras (November 29th, 2013), dogdude (November 30th, 2013), drow13 (November 29th, 2013), eschl46 (November 30th, 2013), flamedelft (November 29th, 2013), Gman (December 8th, 2013), GrangerWebb (December 2nd, 2013), Hanugumo (November 29th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (November 28th, 2013), Hax (November 28th, 2013), hellofriday (November 29th, 2013), henhu (November 29th, 2013), HugestFuckGod (November 28th, 2013), hypnnos (December 2nd, 2013), idiomat (November 29th, 2013), iluvmassivemusl (November 29th, 2013), Incognito-tie (November 30th, 2013), internetkid2492 (November 29th, 2013), JKT (November 28th, 2013), jojorm (November 29th, 2013), jtchef (February 10th, 2014), kywolfie (November 29th, 2013), lazlong (November 30th, 2013), LCathson (November 29th, 2013), Lukullus (November 29th, 2013), makurra (December 1st, 2013), mario2007 (November 29th, 2013), marmel (December 3rd, 2013), Mbrgtt (November 29th, 2013), Mike.D.Mass (December 7th, 2013), milf132 (November 30th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (November 30th, 2013), mlbjock (November 29th, 2013), Neonando (December 5th, 2013), nnnrg (November 29th, 2013), nvb2 (December 20th, 2013), photoguy (November 29th, 2013), portamivia (November 29th, 2013), Psst (November 29th, 2013), rairf (December 8th, 2013), red5flame (November 29th, 2013), renbear (November 29th, 2013), revolution2233 (November 29th, 2013), Rippedstud79 (November 30th, 2013), Rubber1984 (December 1st, 2013), ShadowFrost (January 15th, 2014), sierraca (November 29th, 2013), sonic260 (November 29th, 2013), stringra1970 (November 29th, 2013), tadeusz10 (December 2nd, 2013), therealm1 (December 15th, 2013), thornf00t (November 29th, 2013), Tibo (December 12th, 2013), TJDasen1 (December 6th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (November 29th, 2013), ts1976 (November 29th, 2013), umlerian49 (November 29th, 2013), vlad (November 28th, 2013), vorian (December 8th, 2013), waabo2 (December 1st, 2013), weaknobody (December 2nd, 2013), Wii (November 28th, 2013), wjlepetomane (November 28th, 2013), worshipper (November 29th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2013, 09:04 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Wow.

Adam has come a long way......

"Damn! Your cock is as hard as your biceps." As soon as I said this, I felt it throb and expand a little bit more. "Damn!"

"Mmm, it's so good to feel that without those compression shorts. This is what would happen when the guys would tease me. The more they talked about it, the harder it got. Once they realized they could make it happen, it was like a game for them."

"I'm sorry, do you want me to stop saying that?"

"No, no no! It's completely different when you do it. Back then it was just humiliating. With you, I love it."

"Oh, good. I don't think I could keep myself from about talking about it. I'd like to carry a picture of it in my wallet."

He snorted. "I'm glad you like it, but please don't do that."

"Can I use it as a screen saver on my computer?"

That made him laugh. "No, you can't! You can only see it in person, but you can have unlimited access. Is that fair?"

I pretended to pout. "But what if I'm at work and I wanna see it?"

He pulled me against his body so our erections were sandwiched between us. "You're a dirty, filthy man. You need to be washed."

"Oh, yeah. I do. And so do you." I kissed his chest and clapped my hand against his bare ass. "Let's get that shower going."

==================================================

Adam is pretty articulate also:

Why? Do you have any idea how fucking hot you are? You're gonna turn my balls inside out one of these days."

Funny:

"Did you check out your ass by any chance?" I spread my hands over his glutes and lathered them with soap.

"Uh, no. I didn't stand around butt naked at the gym."

"Well, you don't know what you're missing. It's . . . spectacular."

"Shut up."

"I will not shut up. Michaelangelo couldn't have carved a better ass than this." I continued to massage it.

"I don't like the way it sticks out."

"Are you kidding? That's the best thing about it! You can just tell it's all muscle. But it feels soft and warm, with just the right amount of fuzz on it."

"It sounds like a stuffed animal."

"Oh! I wish I had one of these to sleep with as a kid!"

"Okay . . . that's creepy. Can we move on?" He twisted around.

"No! Don't take Mr. Buns away!"

I looked up to see him smiling and shaking his head at me. He grasped my jaw between his thumb and forefinger and shook my head gently. "Would you please wash my legs so we can get out of here and go to bed?" He kissed me quickly. "I swear, I'm gonna hug the stuffing out of you."

Charmingly oblivious:

I growled and muttered under my breath while my muscular young lover, wearing skimpy shorts and glistening with oil, eager to read one of my favorite books, ran across the driveway and up the steps to the coach house. Why can't things ever go my way?

Reeza, you've outdone yourself!

Thank YOU for a GREAT Thanksgiving Present! It's all protein and no bad parts!!

Mdlfltr
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mdlftr For This Useful Post:
henhu (November 29th, 2013), Reeza (November 28th, 2013), renbear (November 29th, 2013), Shade (November 29th, 2013), Wii (November 28th, 2013), worshipper (November 29th, 2013)
  #3   Add to JKT's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2013, 09:35 PM
JK

JKT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to JKT
So how tall , big is Sam now? how much like a Body Builder how strong? How much bigger than Adam? Thanks for the wonderful writing and the humor, love, and detail you put in making the characters breath life.
The Following User Says Thank You to JKT For This Useful Post:
Reeza (December 2nd, 2013)
  #4   Add to JKT's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2013, 09:37 PM
JK

JKT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to JKT
Thank you for breathing life into the characters. I'd love to know more about how big Sam is how tall wide muscled like a bodybuilder. Maybe how much he can lift. I love the humor you carry along making me laugh with the characters. Your story has enriched my life. So much love and fun reading your work.

Last edited by JKT; November 28th, 2013 at 09:40 PM. Reason: wrong cut n paste
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JKT For This Useful Post:
Reeza (November 28th, 2013), xmrr20a (November 30th, 2013)
  #5   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2013, 09:45 PM
Reasonably Insane

Any way you want him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKT View Post
Thank you for breathing life into the characters. I'd love to know more about how big Sam is how tall wide muscled like a bodybuilder. Maybe how much he can lift. I love the humor you carry along making me laugh with the characters. Your story has enriched my life. So much love and fun reading your work.
Thanks!

Sam is about 6' 4" tall. That's the only measurement I will provide.

How wide and muscled would you like him to be? Picture that in your head . . . that's how big he is. How much would you like him to lift? He can lift that much.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
JKT (November 28th, 2013), makurra (December 1st, 2013), Shade (November 29th, 2013)
  #6   Add to Wii's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2013, 09:45 PM

Wii is on a distinguished road
Your an amazing writer! After I had finished with The Gardener I went back and read everything you posted.

I much enjoyed all of it and can't wait for what ever is to come next.

Also thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to Wii For This Useful Post:
Reeza (November 28th, 2013)
  #7   Add to hardmuscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2013, 09:49 PM

hardmuscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to hardmuscl4life Send a message via Yahoo to hardmuscl4life Send a message via Skype™ to hardmuscl4life
Thank you again

Thank you for this wonderful thanksgiving treat. Sam and Adam are the kind of guys I'd love to hang around with and thanks to you, I can. One chapter at a time. I would have loved to spend thanksgiving with them but I would have needed a lot more food... And stronger furniture.

Thanks again,
George
The Following User Says Thank You to hardmuscl4life For This Useful Post:
Reeza (November 28th, 2013)
  #8   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2013, 10:41 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Favorite line:

--
He turned back to her. "See what I mean? How could I not fall in love with him? I was just telling him earlier, I'm never gonna leave him. He's stuck with me forever. And if Henry crosses the line, I want you to call me right away. I'll come over, we'll torture him and kill him, and we'll make the body disappear. Okay?"

Donna's chin was quivering. "Now you're making me cry!" She threw her arms around him. "Nobody ever wants to murder anyone with me! You really love him, don't you?"
--

Hilarious and disturbingly real.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nnnrg For This Useful Post:
akpakpakp (January 27th, 2014), Reeza (November 28th, 2013), renbear (November 29th, 2013), sonic260 (November 29th, 2013), TJDasen1 (December 6th, 2013)
  #9   Add to HugestFuckGod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2013, 11:48 PM

HugestFuckGod is on a distinguished road
WOW! I almost could not read this chapter because they were getting naked and I know Adam would HATE us knowing what he was doing (I quickly got over that).

I can't wait for more Donna-Sam interaction (especially with Adam present > )
When Donna first saw Sam I thought of one of my old friends saying "hotothototothototot" (ahh memories...)
I am nevrous at what WW (weasel women) was taking pictures for...

Can't wait for more!
The Following User Says Thank You to HugestFuckGod For This Useful Post:
Reeza (November 29th, 2013)
  #10   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2013, 12:44 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
I agree, Weasel Woman is providing them with everything they're going to need for the eventual restraining order.

Normally a neighborhood association actually grows teeth when it starts charging dues to members, which usually come with services - a shared playground/park, or security patrols of a fenced neighborhood - and gets more teeth when it starts getting written into the contracts that come with selling homes... that can become quite ugly. I remember having to be careful to check for the presence or absence of such things when buying a home. The fees can be arbitrarily changed, and there's a whole world of potential for abuse.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nnnrg For This Useful Post:
bikebot2100 (November 29th, 2013), Mdlftr (November 29th, 2013)
  #11   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2013, 03:25 AM

worshipper is on a distinguished road
Lovely story. Each chapter is like many chapters in one. Love how protective Sam is but at his size no other man is much of a challenge to him. Perhaps we will see that in the future.
  #12   Add to martinp13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2013, 07:25 AM

martinp13 is on a distinguished road
Yes, the naked scene was horribly rushed... it could have gone on for at least 7 or 8 more pages.
The Following User Says Thank You to martinp13 For This Useful Post:
  #13   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Reasonably Insane

Let's see how often I get the same suggestion . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by worshipper View Post
Lovely story. Each chapter is like many chapters in one. Love how protective Sam is....
Thanks. I'm glad you like Sam's protectiveness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by worshipper View Post
.....but at his size no other man is much of a challenge to him. Perhaps we will see that in the future.
As I replied in the previous thread, no you won't see that. There won't be a physical contest between Sam and some other big strong guy. It doesn't fit the character, and doesn't fit the story. That would make it a different story, with a different character.

But I bet you'll ask for it again in the next thread.
  #14   Add to sonic260's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2013, 09:34 AM

sonic260 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnrg View Post
Favorite line:

--

--

Hilarious and disturbingly real.
I think I spent about 6 minutes laughing here. XD

I certainly am thankful for this story.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sonic260 For This Useful Post:
marmel (December 3rd, 2013), nnnrg (November 29th, 2013), Reeza (November 29th, 2013), TJDasen1 (December 6th, 2013)
  #15   Add to bulkyguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2013, 12:34 PM

bulkyguy is on a distinguished road
This is really one 0of the most delightful, sexy and well written stories I've read in ages! I hope you have the next chapters ready soon, I want to see the end, but not for a long long time!
The Following User Says Thank You to bulkyguy For This Useful Post:
Reeza (December 2nd, 2013)
  #16   Add to xmrr20a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2013, 02:59 PM

xmrr20a is on a distinguished road
Wow - it really is a happy thanksgiving

Looking forward to catching up on the story tonight. Can hardly wait!
The Following User Says Thank You to xmrr20a For This Useful Post:
  #17   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2013, 07:50 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Well, I know what I'm thankful for this holiday.

I don't know which line I like better:

Donna whispered as well. "I know! You should hear what the ladies at work say about him, but he doesn't have a clue. It's so adorable, I just wanna squeeze him to death."

or

"No! Don't take away Mr. Buns!"

Such sweetness, such humor.
The Following User Says Thank You to umlerian49 For This Useful Post:
  #18   Add to xmrr20a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2013, 06:19 AM

I just keeps getting better

I got home early just to read this and enjoyed yet another amazing chapter. Loved the humor - loved the reference to strength and can hardly wait for more. Hope there might be a bit of intimidation with Mr. Weasel (maybe) like a crushingly strong handshake or some thing : )

One can hope - can't one?

Again - thank you for giving so much joy to so many of us. Another reason to be thankful.
Reeza (November 30th, 2013)
  #19   Add to makurra's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2013, 07:27 AM

makurra is on a distinguished road
We don't celebrate Thanksgiving Day here in Spain, but...man, I have to thank deep in my heart for having the chance to know such a talented writer. Dear Reeza, you rock!!
The Following User Says Thank You to makurra For This Useful Post:
Reeza (December 1st, 2013)
  #20   Add to henhu's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2013, 04:17 AM

henhu is on a distinguished road
Sam and Henry

Can't help but wonder what the first meeting between Sam and Henry will be like. I hope he intimidates the hell out of him and puts him in his place. Sam has every reason to mistrust him and treat him with utter contempt. I suppose it would be out of character for him to manhandle him and rough him him up but it might just come to that, right? On another subject it was charming, if I can use that word, to see Sam still worrying about getting too big and muscular for Adam. Why is this still an issue for him? He needs to put that to rest. It just goes to show how his background and childhood/teen experiences really messed him up about this issue. Adam needs to repeat his admiration of Sam's incredible physique and keep reinforcing his awe over Sam's strength until Sam finally enjoys making Adam feel like the shrimp that he is. Adam probably needs to express more often the fact that he enjoys being physically dominated by Sam. Just some random thoughts. Thanks for continuing this story. It's great and I want more.
The Following User Says Thank You to henhu For This Useful Post:
Reeza (December 8th, 2013)
  #21   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2013, 07:05 AM
Reasonably Insane

Good thoughts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by henhu View Post
Can't help but wonder what the first meeting between Sam and Henry will be like. I hope he intimidates the hell out of him and puts him in his place. Sam has every reason to mistrust him and treat him with utter contempt. I suppose it would be out of character for him to manhandle him and rough him him up but it might just come to that, right?
I have plans for a scene between Sam and Henry, and yes, it might just come to that.

Quote:
On another subject it was charming, if I can use that word, to see Sam still worrying about getting too big and muscular for Adam. Why is this still an issue for him?
The reason I have made that an ongoing issue is because I wanted Sam to be different from other muscle-growth characters who get big and immediately become cocky, dominant, and insensitive. We tend to assume that any guy who would go through that transformation would feel comfortable playing the Alpha with everyone. Sam can do that with people he dislikes, but he is very sensitive to Adam's feelings, needs and desires. Sam wants to be with Adam more than anything. He only chose to get bigger because he thought it would help him snag Adam. If Adam didn't like it, Sam might just go back to the way he was.

Quote:
Adam needs to repeat his admiration of Sam's incredible physique and keep reinforcing his awe over Sam's strength until Sam finally enjoys making Adam feel like the shrimp that he is. Adam probably needs to express more often the fact that he enjoys being physically dominated by Sam.
Adam's not really a shrimp. He's of average size, but likes being smaller than Sam. The physical domination you mention will be a major part of the next chapter.

Thanks for you thoughts and compliments.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
eschl46 (December 10th, 2013), henhu (December 8th, 2013)
  #22   Add to makurra's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2013, 08:26 AM

makurra is on a distinguished road
Take your time Reeza, masterpieces are hard to create!! You're doing an amazing work and we will wait...patiently!!! Don't worry about it, LOL!!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to makurra For This Useful Post:
Reeza (December 8th, 2013), renbear (December 8th, 2013), xmrr20a (December 9th, 2013)
  #23   Add to xmrr20a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2013, 11:35 AM

Can hardly wait

Your description of what's coming up next really has my imagination in overdrive. I can hardly wait. Again - thank you for efforts. Your amazing talent is really making this story come alive.
Reeza (December 8th, 2013)
  #24   Add to Tibo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2013, 03:37 PM

Tibo is on a distinguished road
After a f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶l̶y̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶i̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ naging PM I f̶i̶n̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ found time to comment on this w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶f̶u̶l̶ awful story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeza View Post
After sliding the shorts down his legs and unhooking them from his feet, I refocused my attention on his growing erection as the large shiny head emerged from his foreskin like a blooming flower.
I almost missed this gardener reference XD.

Quote:
I always knew that teasing could sometimes lead to weird situations and undesired sideeffects, but this, oh my - I should have teased some more guys only to see if anything happens .

Quote:
"Well, my parents had it built, so I doubt that they. . . eew! Why did you have to put that idea in my head? Yuck!"

Quote:
"Do you remember that day when I was shoveling snow and you invited me in for chili? I wanted you so much that night, but you sent me away. So I went back to my apartment and beat off while I pictured you with my come splattered across your chest."
Aww. This is kind of cute and utterly weird at the same time

Quote:
"I never thought I could feel so relaxed with my balls in somebody else's hand."

"So you're satisfied with the service I provided? Have I earned my two hundred dollar tip?"

"Oh, yeah. You earned it."

"Will you recommend me to your friends?"
Though I wouldn't mind Sam's services either

I almost got a heart attack when Sam asked Adam if he found him too big. How dare you Reeza to play with my weak old heart like that!

Quote:
"Sure, and I can be there to rub oil all over your body. I'm sure the weasel woman would love that."
Ha! Weasel woman, what a perfect fit. They literallly behave like this woman.

Quote:
"What the hell?"

"I told you."

"I was just being friendly."

"I know. She resisted your charm. She must be a witch, or a demon."

"I didn't even threaten her with a weapon or say that I like to hurt children."

"I did not threaten that woman!"
Are there demonic witches?

Quote:
"No, I won't." Yes, I would. "I'll behave." I wouldn't.
No judgement here.

Quote:
"Yes. I will. Donna . . . Sam is my . . . ten- . . ."

Before I could finish, Donna barked. "Don't you fucking dare say "tenant" or I will beat you to death right here in this store!"
Donna is easily one of my most favourite characters at the moment .

Quote:
She laughed. "I'll go get an order form. You just stay there and relax." She started to walk away, then turned back and spoke hesitantly. "Can I just say . . . the two of you look so sweet together. It's great to see guys like you feeling comfortable in public. My younger brother is . . . well, never mind, I'll just get the paperwork. I'll be right back."

"That was nice," I said. I heard Sam sniffle. He put his fingers on the bridge of his nose. "Are you crying?"

"No."

I paused. "Are you sure?"

He was crying.
Aww

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Reeza, for this amazing installment. I could almost get used to these shower scenes, I definetely want to see more of that! I love how you incorporate all these little funny bits into the story as well.
Your story is so refreshingly different, finally a main character that doesn't devolve into a arrogant muscle head and actually has some feeling. Even though he seems to be more like a cute puppy
I'm eager to see what Sam has chosen for the pool party and when the two finally get under the covers

Enough of all the praise, back in the writers room with you and hurry up with the next part!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tibo For This Useful Post:
akpakpakp (January 27th, 2014), Eliswansigurado (December 12th, 2013), Reeza (December 12th, 2013)
  #25   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2013, 06:24 PM
Reasonably Insane

Yes, sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibo View Post
Enough of all the praise, back in the writers room with you and hurry up with the next part!
Tibo has spoken! I will be chained to my computer for the next few days.

Thanks for all the praise! I wasn't expecting it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
akpakpakp (January 27th, 2014), photoguy (December 13th, 2013), xmrr20a (December 13th, 2013)
  #26   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2014, 01:40 AM
Come up 2 the lab

Thanked 1,280 Times in 508 Posts
anpuZA will become famous soon enough
Oh Reeza, you know it is kind of refreshing to see a big muscular hunk displaying more than just the usual stoic resolve (though honestly that is also a kind of turn on for me).

If I was there during the picture taking I would have developed X-Men powers and slugged Weaselwoman half way to Japan. Alas I am not.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options