The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to petercbb's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2013, 10:48 PM

petercbb
Descent and Ascent, Part II

Descent and Ascent, Part II

The Next Phase

I woke again in complete darkness, just like I had the morning after my encounter with Rick. This time my mind was clearer and I wasn?t suffering the after effects of a large amount of alcohol. The room was still completely dark as it had been the first time, but once I awoke and started to move around, a warm glow started to emanate from the walls and ceiling allowing me to see what was going on in my newly found cell.

It was as bare as it was the fIrst time, with just a small bed in one corner, however this time there were some magazines in a pile across the room from the bed. I moved over to have a look and they were magazines about weightlifting and bodybuilding. I?d never been particularly interested in weightlifting before today, but for some reason, the magazines piqued my interest and I picked up a copy of Muscular Development.

As I flicked through the pages, my mind was blown. The guys were so huge and the more I looked through the magazine, the more I got turned on by the beautiful specimens I saw in the pages. The erection which had been induced a short while ago, was still at full mast, and this time my hands were?t bound to the sides of the gurney I was strapped to the last time.

It didn?t take me long to wank up a storm and shoot load after load of cum onto the pages of the muscle mag I was lusting over. After that, I was exhausted and fell into a deep sleep.

An Explanation
Rick woke me up the next time and he was looking as gorgeous as usual. In fact, I seemed more attracted to him now than I had been when we had met in the bar only a few nights ago.
?Hey buddy, how ya doin??, he laughed jovially.

It was now that I got the full explanation to what was going to happen to me. Rick sat me down and explained what my new life was going to look like.

Rick began, ?Michael, I know I couldn?t tell you everything before you had your initial treatment, but now you have, I?m at liberty to disclose what?s going to happen to you over the next twelve months.?

I sat up with my ears alert as this was the first time I was really going to understand what was going on.

Rick continued, ?everyone knows that sex sells, and that?s as true in gay world as it is in straight world. And just as there?s a premium in straight world for beautiful women with a pneumatic ass and science fiction breasts, the same is true for gay men, but the requirements are slightly different. In gay world, MUSCLE sells?.

I was beginning to get an idea of where this was all going and to my surprise, it didn?t alarm me as much as I thought it would. It was quite apparent that what was going on here was some sort of prostitution ring, where people were taken off the streets and sold for sex. Rick soon confirmed my thoughts, but with some crucial additional information. He carried on,

?So, what these guys discovered was that not only sex sells, but muscle, and I mean BIG muscle, sells even better and at a higher price. The problem is the supply of guys that have those qualities. Of course, there are plenty of bodybuilders out there looking to make some cash and gay for pay is pretty common. But they usually have hangups about what they will and won?t do and for some of the best, they have a reputation to maintain as they actually do earn a living from the sport.?

?What became clear to the guys that run this set up is that what?s needed is a group of bodybuilders of varying sizes, who are totally committed to having sex with their clients, without any inhibitions and what?s more important, they actually enjoy the sex?.

I interjected as I could see an obvious flaw in their plans. ?But how do you get bodybuilders to want to have sex with these clients? It doesn?t make sense?.

?You?re wrong on two counts? he said. ?Firstly, we don?t get bodybuilders, we get ordinary guys and make them into bodybuilders. And second, over the course of the time it takes us to ?grow? these guys, their minds are subtly altered, so that not only do they enjoy being massively muscular, but they also enjoy whoring themselves out to clients for cash.?

?It works perfectly. Not only does the organisation get a cut of the money the clients pay, but the guys having the sex actively enjoy it. There?s no exploitation because this is what they want to do with their lives.?

As if to confirm the truth of this bizarre story, Rick went on the recount his own circumstances.

?I used to be a very successful sports medicine practitioner before I do what I do now. I was taken about five years ago. I used to weigh about 175lbs at 5?10?, I had a wife and kids, although I had had some gay experiences in my college years, some of which continued during my marriage. Just the odd fling here and there.?

?But I was taken like you and put through the programme and look at me now! 250lbs of solid muscle with around 5% body fat, and what?s more I get to have as much sex as I want with all sorts of different men, including the guys in the programme. And what?s more, I?ve been programmed to enjoy it! I don?t miss my old life and in fact, as I was a sports medicine expert, I?m able to help new guys like you go through the programme that much more quickly. It took me about 3 years to get the amount of mass on my frame that I have today, but I reckon with the process we?ve refined over the years, we?ll get you there in about 9 months?.

My mind was swimming, there were so many things to take in all at once and so many questions to ask. Rick must have thought I was going to have a seizure as I started wheezing and couldn?t get any words out of my mouth.

?Calm down, calm down? he said. ?Take some deep breaths and then come up with your first question. I know you?ll have hundreds?.

I did as he said and eventually, got myself under control so I could start finding out some answers.

?How can you keep people in the programme? Surely, they all try and escape?.

?Well, the first thing is that in your early days you?re kept in a cell like this one. Secondly, you remember from yesterday the Doc gave you sodium thiopental. That makes you very susceptible to suggestion and mind control. It takes a few months, but once you?ve been through the first few months of the programme, you?ll be asking the doctors here for more drugs, more food, more training. You?ll end up desperately WANTING to be the biggest bodybuilder you can be?.

I was shocked. I couldn?t believe that this sort of thing could happen in this day and age. But as I recalled earlier, I wasn?t as surprised as I thought I should be. That formed the next question.

?And why don?t I feel that surprised by all of this? It?s the weirdest thing I?ve heard in all my life, yet I don?t seem to think it?s that strange?.

?Well you?ve already had one mind control session that lasted 10 hours yesterday. That ?altered? your perception just enough for you to think this idea isn?t so strange after all?.

I guess he was right. If someone had told me all of this before that fateful Friday, I would have thought they were mad. Now it just seemed a little strange, not much more than that.

Next question!

?How do you disappear people like that without anyone questioning where they have gone? I mean, I can?t believe these people carry on with their normal lives?.

?You?re right? he replied. ?But part of your session yesterday was to go through your contact list on your phone and send messages to your friends telling them you?re leaving town for a while. For your closer relatives, they?ll set up calls for you whilst you?re under the hypnotic effects of the drugs they?ll give you. It all works pretty well really?.

It seemed odd that he was so matter of fact about all of this. But I was also in a position where I seemed to accept it fairly easily too. Another question sprang to mind.

?What about those bodybuilding magazine?? I asked, ?I was never interested in bodybuilding before today and when I had a look at them I couldn't keep my eyes off those guys?.

?You see, the programming is working? he said. ?That was one of the things they went through with you yesterday. The first was a general acceptance of your fate, which I seem to think has worked as you don?t seemed to have reacted like some of our other candidates have done. The other was to start an interest in bodybuilding. This will grow over time, as you go through more sessions, but you?ll be kept well fed with material like those mags, videos of bodybuilding contests and the like. You?ll soon have your favourite muscle guys and ask to have pictures up on the walls of them. I certainly did. My favourite was always Ronnie Coleman. You can?t beat a guys that?s 5?11? and over 300lbs. That?s just sex on legs!?

So much was happening to me all at once. I became overwhelmed with emotion and curled up on the bed and started to cry. I just couldn?t believe this was all happening to me.

As I would find out later, Rick was a tower of strength. ?Come on buddy. You?ll adjust soon enough. Let me take you to the gym and we can have a workout. You?ll start to want to do that every day pretty soon. But for now, if you get a workout in, it?ll get your endorphins going and calm you down a little?.

So that was what we did. Rick gave me some training shorts and a t-shirt and we went to what must have been one of the best equipped gyms in the USA. As I wasn't that regular in a gym, we did an all over body workout which got me sweating and horny as I watched the super muscular Rick conduct the exercises with perfect form.

After the workout, Rick took me back to my room and said, ?OK now you get the reward?. With that he dropped his shorts and showed a massive boner. My body trembled at seeing this muscle good before me, obviously wanting to have sex with me.

He approached me firmly, put his hands on both sides of my head and guided his erection towards my mouth. At the last moment, he used his thumbs which were at the side of my head to open my jaws, and he slowly pushed his magnificent cock into my mouth and down to the back of my throat until I began to gag.

My breathing became ragged as his cock plunged into my throat, but as I got used to it, I managed to swallow at just the right moment to give him a sensation of tightness in my throat. I could tell it was working as he began to groan slowly each time I did it.

After twenty minutes or so, he began to increase the pace of his thrusting into my throat and I could sense that he was close to coming. I doubled up on my swallowing action to increase the sensation for him and sure enough a few seconds later, I could feel his thick cum filling the back of my throat and coming back into my mouth. I savoured the taste of him, as the stickiness of his cum covered the inside of my mouth.

I wasn?t sure what they had done to me as everything seemed a little bit surreal, but that moment will stay with me for the rest of my life. I was on my knees in front of a 250lb bodybuilder with his massive cock down my throat and I was taking it all and pleasuring him at the same time.

My hands were caressing his thighs and my cock was as hard as it had ever been. As the last vestige of his semen went down the back of my throat, my own cock erupted in a way it had never done before. Rope after rope after rope of thick white cum shot out of my staff and fell to the floor below.

I was truly exhausted, but equally, I was truly satisfied. I felt like I had achieved something and that my life had a clearer structure than it had just a few days earlier.

May be Rick was right, may be this would be the start of a new life for me?

To Be Continued...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to petercbb For This Useful Post:
atbkv (December 2nd, 2013), convolution (December 4th, 2013), makurra (December 4th, 2013), msclbldr (December 2nd, 2013), muscledupsmoker (December 2nd, 2013), nnnrg (December 2nd, 2013), SomeTime (December 2nd, 2013), stringra1970 (December 2nd, 2013), wrestlejock646 (December 2nd, 2013), xenon (December 2nd, 2013)
  #2   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2013, 03:10 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Not quite as sensual as the previous one - but the whole 'restraint' thing is part of the illicit lure in that, because of the character being forced to live out what is, or will be, their secret fantasy - but much more realistic than the "How did this happen to me" storyline.

Please do continue
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options