The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to petercbb's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2013, 10:28 PM

petercbb
Descent and Ascent, Part III

Descent and Ascent, Part III

Growth
With Rick as my constant companion, my days at the facility (as this was the only word I could think of to describe it) seemed to merge into constant pattern of mind control, training, eating and drugs.

A typical day started with me waking and drinking a protein shake which I prepared in my room. The room was now not as empty as it had been at the start. I had the bed and a cupboard to keep some very light clothing mostly used for training, but I also had space to make up a protein shake so I was ready for training when Rick came to get me.

In my early days, Rick explained the drug therapy I would be taking and what they were all for. It was lucky that the drugs were combined with the mind control, as I?m not sure what I would have thought of what they were giving me if I had not.

Initially I was taking 500mg of Anadrol combined with 500mg of Trenbolone. The former in the form of tablets and the latter as injections. The tablets were easy, but Rick had to show me how to do the injections so I could do them on my own. He gave me a syringe barrel and two needles in sterile packets. One of the needles had a green collar and the other a blue one.

I was to attach the green needle to the syringe barrel and insert it through the rubber cap of the Trenbolone and draw the required amount of the oily, yellow liquid into the syringe. Then, I had to swap to the blue needle and after having used an alcohol swab to clean a patch on the upper, outer quadrant of my ass, I inserted the needle all the way into the muscle of my ass. I quick pull on the plunger to ensure no blood came through, and then a firm pressure on the syringe until all of the liquid was in the muscle. After that the needle was withdrawn and a small sticking plaster used to cover the area. Rick also suggested I rub the area immediately after each injection to ensure the steroid didn?t leak back out.

I noticed the effects of the drugs almost immediately over the following few days. To begin with I was constantly hungry. Fortunately, there was a limitless supply of food which I ate on a strict schedule which Rick had given me. It meant that I was eating every three hours roughly, which was fine with me as the drugs had increased my appetite so much that I needed to refuel regularly. The only issue was that the food wasn?t that appetising. It consisted variously of some form of protein, a vegetable and then some complex carbohydrate, like rice or potato. It wasn?t that I didn?t like these things, but when its all you can eat, it gets very boring. There?s only so much chicken breast, broccoli and rice a man can take!

The next thing I noticed was that training in the gym became much easier and the weights I could lift increased almost exponentially from the first time in the gym. I was soon moved from an all over body workout to a split routine doing a particular muscle group each time I went to the gym. This was combined with some cardio on a stationary cycle for about 45 minutes each day. Despite the fact that I had never really done much exercise before my capture, I didn?t mind this routine at all. It just formed part of my new life along with the bodybuilding magazines, the daily injections and the mind control sessions.

The buzz I got from training with Rick was amazing. He always wore the most provocative clothes which had me with an almost permanent erection whilst working out. Usually it was a pair of lycra shorts that showed off his ass magnificently. It formed a shelf so flat you could put a glass of beer on it. He also wore a lycra crop top that meant most of his treasure trail was exposed up front during our sessions. Combine all that with the sweat from the exercise and you can imagine that he was any gay man?s wet dream.

And most days after our training session, my wet dream came true. Rick was usually the instigator and I remember on one occasion, we left the gym and rather than taking me for a shower and back to my room, we went to another room further along the corridor past my space. Unlike my room which was always bright when the lights were on as the walls were brilliant white, this room was dark even when there was lighting. The walls were black and the lighting was like an old photographic dark room with a red safety light. I could make out various bits of ?furniture? but it was oddly shaped and all the wood was black with black leather coverings. The centrepiece of the room was hanging from the ceiling in the form of a large black leather sling. On a wall to the side was a St Andrew?s Cross with large metal eye hooks strategically placed where it could best aid restraint of the fortunate/unfortunate occupant.

Rick wasted no time in getting busy with me. He had removed his training clothes almost as soon as he came through the door and he then started on me as he lifted my t-shirt over my head and dropped my shorts and jockstrap to the floor.

I took in his massively muscular body again. The no neck traps and the boulders for shoulders just accentuated his width and manliness. His chest came out horizontally and the huge slabs of his pecs made my mouth water. The veins running all over his upper body were particularly horny for me as this was a characteristic which I had picked up on from the bodybuilding magazines that I felt made them that much more sexy. It seemed to highlight their differentness from the average human being, making them seem almost alien.

His abs were covered with a light dusting of dark fur, but it was easy to make out the 8 lumps which formed his magnificent stomach. Going down into his groin I could clearly see the sartorius muscle that wound its way down from his hip to his inner thigh. His two vastus muscles on his thighs were hugely pronounced forming a teardrop on his inner thigh and a huge bulge on the outer one. The mind control was clearly working on me as with Rick standing in front of me, I saw the image of my ideal man. The only thing I could have asked for was a few more pounds of muscle. Clearly, the programming was making me want to be amongst the biggest of big bodybuilders.

As was usual with my interactions with Rick, he tool control almost immediately. After undressing me he held me in a firm embrace and locked lips with me. His tongue explored my mouth and I returned the action, smoothly swapping saliva as we did so. Our cocks fought each other in a comical battle for supremacy, but Rick didn?t allow this to go on for too long as he broke our bear hug, turned me through 180 degrees and guided me to what looked like one of those old horses that was always used in gym class in high school. The only difference was that this was all black rather than wood tones and tan leather.

He pushed me against it and with his hand on my upper back and pushed my torso forward. He then used his booted feet to push my feet apart so exposing my asshole to him. I knew what was coming as he walked over to my side to pick something off the bench along one wall. I heard a squelching sound and soon felt the cool slipperiness of something being applied to my exposed anus. My ass was twitching with anticipation as this was the first time that Rick had actually fucked me. He continued rubbing the cool lube into my hole as he used his left arm to grab me round the throat and started whispering into my ears.

?You?re going to love this baby? was all he said. And as he said this I felt his finger being removed from massaging around my hole, and was quickly replaced with the aggressive urgency of his magnificent cock at my back entrance. He slide it in firmly and slowly started a rhythm of in out movements which had my ring trembling with joy. At the front my cock was at full mast and my only concern was that I couldn?t reach round to give it some attention. In the end it didn?t matter as Rick was already thinking along the same lines as one of his arms remained firmly holding me round the neck, the other reached round to firmly grasp my cock and start wanking me off.

It didn?t take long for the sensations to overwhelm me and I could feel the mounting pressure in my cock as Rick continued sliding his hand up and down whilst pounding my ass so professionally. You could tell Rick hand learned his trade well as he managed to adjust the attention he gave to my cock along with the fucking motions in my ass and eventually, it all came together as I came to a tumultuous crescendo as he slammed his cock into my ass and sprayed the insides of my ass with his cum.

As the orgasm faded and both his and my breathing returned to normal. Rick released his grip on my neck and I stood up slowly as he pulled his still hard cock from my wet hole. He had fucked me so hard, my ass was having difficulty closing fully and as I stood up vertically, I could feel a trail of Rick?s cum dripping down the inside of my legs. It was a magnificent end to a training session and one that was often repeated over the next few months.

Most days after Rick and I worked out, I had another session with what I began to call ?the doctors?. These were the mind control sessions which they insisted I continued to have despite the fact that I was quite well reconciled to my fate after only the first few sessions. They said I needed to do them as I not only needed reinforcement of the lifestyle they had chosen for me, but It also helped me to enjoy sex with whoever I would have it with. As they explained, my future clients wouldn't all look like Rick. There were also certain sexual techniques which I not only had to learn how to give and receive, but also learn how to enjoy. More of this later, but there were some pretty crazy things which I would do over the following months which I never knew I would enjoy as much as I did!

The sessions all started in a similar way. For some reason, they insisted I was restrained for each occasion. Unlike the first time when I had been strapped to a gurney, I was usually just sat in a high back chair with my wrists, arms, ankles, knees, thighs and chest all strapped in. I was basically immobilised for these sessions. The also put a set of leather straps around my head which they could then attach to eye hooks on the high back of the chair. This meant that I couldn?t turn my head so I had to look in the direction they had planned for me.

I soon discovered I enjoyed these sessions in a much more sexual way than I had expected. Just the anticipation of being tied up gave me an erection and when I was fully restrained, naked in the chair, I would almost explode in orgasm just at the thought of it. Once restrained they would begin the familiar process of hypnosis and drug induced compliance.

Sitting in the chair, fully immobilised, one of ?the doctors? would turn my forearm to face upwards and inject the sodium pentathol in to it. I quickly began to float as my grip on reality gradually began to fade away. It was a strange sensation, like being drunk but being so much more aware of what was going on around me. Once I was fully under, they would start on the conditioning. Sometimes they would show me pictures of massive bodybuilders and then stimulate my prostate by inserting an electric butt plug in my ass. The pleasure was amazing and I suppose the ideas was to positively reinforce the message that seeing big bodybuilders gave me pleasure.

They used the same idea with various sexual techniques as well. I often had my prostate sent into orbit whilst seeing pictures of guys being fisted, in various forms of bondage, being whipped or just plain vanilla fucking. It was all calculated to make sure that when I saw these things or had to do them I would react positively and enjoy them. It was clearly important for my further earnings potential that I actively enjoyed the things I would be expected to do.

So that gives you an idea of what my days looked like when I was incarcerated at this strange sex prison. My progress was astounding in terms of muscular development. When I was first taken, I weighed about 160lbs at 5?10?. By the end of the first month with the steroids they were giving me, I was up to 170lbs and I had also lost some body fat as well, as I was much more defined.

The days went by and became weeks which slowly rolled into months and most of the days were pretty much as I have described them earlier. The sex was amazing and varied and the mind induction meant that all of the things that I was being forced to do - taking steroids, weight training, eating massive quantities of food, learning new sexual techniques were all the things I really wanted to do as well. It was the perfect situation.

By the end of the second month I was up to 180lbs, the third, 190lbs and just before I had been at the place for four months, I hit 200lbs. Rick thought this was reason enough for a special celebration and after that day?s mind control induction, he took me back to that special darkroom for a further education?

To be continued.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to petercbb For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (December 3rd, 2013), aiden831 (December 4th, 2013), Braun1 (December 29th, 2013), convolution (December 7th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (December 5th, 2013), jcb60970 (December 3rd, 2013), Lucas88 (December 3rd, 2013), makurra (December 4th, 2013), mario2007 (December 5th, 2013), Mbrgtt (December 28th, 2013), msclbldr (December 3rd, 2013), muscledoz (December 26th, 2013), muscledupsmoker (December 3rd, 2013), muscular (December 3rd, 2013), nnnrg (December 2nd, 2013), SomeTime (December 6th, 2013), Terrylee Long (December 4th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (December 5th, 2013), Ultra GMan (December 7th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (December 3rd, 2013), Wynfrith (December 10th, 2013), xenon (December 5th, 2013), zddh13 (December 2nd, 2013)
  #2   Add to GenevaCarlson's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2013, 11:56 PM

GenevaCarlson is on a distinguished road
great i like it

but this txt is a little long
  #3   Add to lindner6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 28th, 2013, 11:43 AM

lindner6 is on a distinguished road
Terrific

Loving this. Keep the story going! you have a real gift for the prose.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options