The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2013, 06:45 PM

Thanked 2,624 Times in 311 Posts
tekuno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tekuno
Choose Someone Else's Adventure - Drew

This thread could arguably go in two or three other sections of the forum, but this section, in addition to also having a reasonable claim, also seems to get the most viewers, which is kind of necessary, so I'm putting it here.

This is intended as a kind of challenge/creative writing exercise for me, as well as (maybe) an opportunity to get ideas from people who don't feel comfortable writing. I intend to write a story which will follow as closely as possible suggestions from other people by PM. After I post a part of the story, the first PM I receive (you can send a PM to me by clicking on my name at the head of the post; it's the second option in the menu which pops up) which has a valid suggestion will be used in the next part. If you make a suggestion via reply to the thread, then not only will I not use it but you will be forbidden to submit further suggestions.

The following are not permitted suggestions:
- Anything which would require retconning (that is, you can't alter what has already been written)
- Anything which would make the story stop being (overall) about male muscle growth. (Sorry, FMG lovers, no sudden gender changes.)
- Direct references to movies or TV shows. This is not intended to become a fanfic-at-one-remove. If you want superheroes (or whatever) then you need to have me build them from scratch. (That, and frankly I don't want to have to go and read up on some TV show just so I can produce a pastiche for you.)
- Anything which would involve definitely underage characters in either growth or sex.
- Directly reversing a previous suggestion. (So if someone suggests "Drew has a thing for red hair" you can't say "Drew suddenly hates red hair".)
- Completely changing the genre/mood established by previous suggestions. (If the previous suggestions made this into a mystery set in a modern-day college campus, then you aren't allowed to suddenly have the characters start spouting one-liners and hop onto spaceships. Or vice versa, of course.) This is supposed to be a challenge to me, but it's also ideally going to produce a coherent narrative.
- Extra Bonus Post Facto Rule: If your suggestion is accepted, you have to wait either 48 hours or until three other people have had suggestions accepted, whichever takes longer, before you can have another suggestion accepted. (Not that having one person control everything would necessarily be a bad thing, but I'm hoping for more general participation.)

You can make a suggestion either as a general plot direction ("Drew should join a gym, which turns out to be dosing members with experimental growth drugs!"), or a specific action you want to have happen, or if you prefer, can be given as the next line (or paragraph) of the story.

(Oh, and finally: I will put the original text of each suggestion at the start of the section written for it, and credit the person who submitted it unless they ask to remain anonymous.)

Of course, it's possible I'll get no suggestions at all and this will go nowhere -- still, this could be interesting, so why not try it out?

Extra note: I will add a note to the bottom of each section when I have accepted a suggestion for the next part, just in case.

This introductory part is extremely short and deliberately tells us almost nothing about Drew -- that's on purpose. I'm hoping people will give suggestions which will flesh out the character as we go, and future sections will be longer if the suggestions give enough direction to make the parts longer.

Drew

The morning sun was shining directly on Drew's eyelids. He resisted for nearly fifteen minutes before finally opening his eyes. He sat up in bed, and stretched. There was still a great big box waiting to be unpacked, but at least the furniture was in place and his clothes were all properly put away. The late night hadn't been entirely in vain.

He had another 3 days before he had anything at all to do besides unpack and settle into his new home, so he didn't really have to get up yet, but since there were no curtains or blinds to block out the sun yet, he might as well get up. He rubbed his eyes, threw back the blankets, and swung his legs out of bed.

Suggestion accepted. Stand by for the next part!

Last edited by tekuno; December 13th, 2013 at 09:26 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
convolution (January 1st, 2014), makurra (December 16th, 2013), msman (December 14th, 2013), Reeza (December 13th, 2013), Wynfrith (December 13th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2013, 06:54 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,304 Times in 192 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
I like it!

I think this is a great idea, and you're brave to try it. I'm tempted to suggest something, but since I have my own story going on, I will refrain unless you get stuck with no suggestions.
  #3   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2013, 07:03 PM

Thanks! The inspiration is improv comedy games. I was originally going to call this thread "Whose Growth Is It Anyway" but that sounds like a mixup in a hospital lab.
The Following User Says Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
Reeza (December 13th, 2013)
  #4   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2013, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Drew, it turns out, is a professional skier who's just moved to Aspen for his new job at a new resort. He sees a bustling town below covered in early snow, so he figures he'll head over to the resort to meet the staff and see if he can sneak in some runs on the virgin trails (pun not intended).
(Submitter wishes to remain anonymous.)

Drew walked to the window and absent-mindedly looked out; he was momentarily blinded and staggered a bit. As his vision recovered, he grinned -- moving to Aspen was hardly worth it if there wasn't snow on the ground. Shading his eyes, he looked out again. The blizzard last night, which had been a nuisance to carry his things, had cleared away, and the town was coated with dazzling white. Squinting and shading his eyes, he could see people out and about, businesses opening their doors, and snow removal teams hard at work.

Three days with nothing in particular to do in Aspen, Colorado when there's been a fresh snowfall? Everyone should have that kind of problem!

Of course, not everyone was newly-employed at a resort, with free access to the slopes during their time off. Derek's grin widened; maybe the pay wasn't great, but it was a terrific career move nonetheless. He could head over today and meet his new coworkers, which would score brownie points with his bosses, and hit the slopes.

Derek stretched again and got dressed. He had an athletic build, befitting an avid skier. He was particularly proud of his calves -- at his college gym, even the guys who were into bodybuilding had complimented him on them -- and elsewhere he was well-toned, though not huge. He frowned down judicially at his arms as he pulled on a parka; as a ski instructor, he'd probably need to build some extra strength, and he was always critical of the size of his own arms. The resort had a built-in gym, and he was permitted to use it, but he hadn't seen it yet. Maybe he'd be better off finding a gym in town?

He pulled the street door closed behind him, picked up his ski bag, slung his boots over a shoulder and started walking, when his stomach rumbled. "Oh, yeah" he thought. "I forgot to get any food. Maybe the resort is still serving breakfast..."

Next suggestion received. That was fast!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
makurra (December 16th, 2013), panama (December 31st, 2013), Reeza (December 13th, 2013)
  #5   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2013, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Drew’s skiing down the mountain and falls into a hole… Suddenly he’s back in bed. He walks into the kitchen and there's a platinum blonde, bronzed as fuck muscle stud – easily 7’ and 450 lbs of pure muscle with a 15” cock – cooking breakfast for him, who addresses him as "my little man". It's his husband, Kirk... Drew's (let's say 30, about 5' 10", black hair cut close to the head. Turkish descent) hallucinating after falling into that hole! Soon, he wakes up… only to find the details of the dream are real. His world changes for the sexier when he’s unconscious!
Note: I am exercising the "partial fulfillment of compound requests" thing here, because that's a lot of action and detail to specify at once. Specifically, we're going to toss out the dream part, because it's bad enough that I have to write about skiing when I don't ski, without having to add a big long dream section which then gets duplicated anyway.

Also note: I didn't manage to squeeze Kirk's name into this part, but it's canon from now on anyway. So no name changes!

Two hours later, Drew was less sure about the desirability of his new job. The minute he showed up at the resort, his immediate boss had said "oh, hey, you're here ahead of schedule, that's great!" and then pressed him into service carrying luggage. It took a full hour for the rush of check-ins to subside, and he had never actually had any breakfast. But now he was adjusting his straps as he sat on the lift, and he felt his spirits improve.

As he rushed down the slope, the missed breakfast loomed up larger and larger, and he mentally kicked himself for doing something so stupid. His legs even felt shaky; when he reached the bottom, he'd hit a cafe, or at least find some vending machines or something.

While he was imagining a belated breakfast, or maybe an early lunch, his attention wavered dangerously. A skier of Drew's level of experience can handle distraction and hunger -- but both at the same time, on a previously-unknown slope, is a bit too much. Drew suddenly popped out of a reverie on the relative virtues of pancakes with syrup and scrambled eggs to realize that he had permitted himself to stray much to far to the right, with a tree closing in fast. He cursed under his breath, and shifted his weight to the left.

Which moved him just enough to see the "Trail Out -- Use Left Path" sign he should have noticed 30 seconds earlier. Naturally.

His last thought as he dropped off the edge of the hole was "I wonder if they'll serve pancakes in the hospital?"

The morning sun was shining directly on Drew's eyelids. He popped them open, and was disoriented -- but not in the way he expected.

He was in his room, not a hospital room. The same room he had left that morning. The same curtain-less windows, the same bed, the same boxes on the floor. He cautiously sat up -- no pain. Not so much as a twinge, which was ridiculous. At the very least, he ought to have pulled something, more likely broken a leg.

He swung his legs out onto the floor and walked to the window. The sun glinted on the snow, and the scene was much the same as he had seen before. Drew began to relax. "I must have dreamed it all. Maybe I got up and looked out at the street, then went back to bed, or something." He was just beginning to relax when he caught his reflection in the mirrored door of the closet.

The face which looked back at him was his own face, black-haired and slightly swarthy, and the body was recognizably his, but he wasn't that heavy-set. He'd been a little ashamed of the way his legs had outgrown his upper body, and had been meaning to do something about it, but the man reflected in the mirror didn't have that problem at all. He wasn't the Incredible Hulk, but the muscles of his arms and chest weren't utterly in contrast to the fantastic legs down below. Drew shook his head and looked again, but the image didn't change. He pinched himself, but the extra meat on his arm was as capable of feeling pain as it was solid.

He ran his hand through his crew cut, shrugged, and pulled on his clothes. The slight extra buffness of his arms and chest pulled against the material of his shirt, stretching it fuller than he remembered, and he grinned. At least this particular piece of disorientation was easy to accept! He tried a couple of experimental flexes in the mirror, and nodded full approval at his new size, wherever it had come from.

As he walked away from his bedroom, he smelled eggs and bacon frying, and heard miscellaneous cooking noises coming from the kitchen. A break-in? To have breakfast? Drew sped up, and rounded the corner so fast he had to brace himself to come to a stop.

At the sound, the immense man at the stove turned -- Drew was momentarily taken aback, since the man's back was entirely bare, but the guy was wearing an apron. This did little to obscure his size -- he was the largest man Drew had ever seen. He was around seven feet tall, looming above Drew, and looked like a bodybuilder who had been inflated with a hose. Drew took a step back and frowned.

"What's wrong?" asked the giant. The he looked down, and grimaced. "Oh, this? Sorry, I didn't unpack my clothes last night, and I was too hungry to unpack first, but this was still hanging in the pantry. The previous owners of this house had the worst taste." Now that the first shock was over, Drew saw that the apron was pretty terrible: it had a lewd cartoon on the front, with the slogan Ask me what I can do with my meat in script underneath. Which was particularly unfortunate, considering the way the man's... the way the man was bulging through the front.

"It's almost ready. Sit down, and I'll serve you yours."

Drew could only nod and walk to the table. He sat and watched as the bronzed giant served up a heaping mound of scrambled eggs, four strips of bacon, and a cup of orange juice. He set these in front of Drew, and then leaned down. As Drew looked up, he pulled Drew into a kiss, wrapping his massive arms around Drew's shoulders. Drew could feel the man's unshaved chin rub against his own. It was as erotic as it was awkward.

The massive blond stud went back to the stove and brought back another plate of food, and sat down.

"Well, here we are at last! Going to hit the slopes today? Or do you want to finish unpacking first?"

It was then that Drew finally found his voice, at last.

"Uh... I don't mean to cause offense, but..."

The man paused in the act of lifting a fork-load of eggs to his mouth. Drew looked at the man's intolerably sexy mouth, and swallowed.

"Yes? What is it, my little man?"

"Who are you?"

Okay, we have another suggestion. But I'm going to add an extra rule now. (It will be the last one in the list of rules.)

Last edited by tekuno; December 13th, 2013 at 09:24 PM.
makurra (December 16th, 2013), msman (December 14th, 2013), Reeza (December 13th, 2013)
  #6   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2013, 09:26 PM
Reasonably Insane

I hate you!

I am so fucking jealous of how fast you write.

And how well you write at that speed.
  #7   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2013, 10:30 PM

Quote:
LET THE HAREM BEGIN! (With each addition, they grow and/or TF.)
Note: this submission was sent by the same person who did the previous one. They're okay ideas, but I hate the idea that one person can monopolize the whole thing, so I'm instituting that extra rule: from now on, you can't "win" twice in a row unless there's 48 hours without any suggestions.

Oh, and also: just to clarify, I'm not holding ideas in a backlog. You can resubmit ideas if you like, but if your suggestion isn't the first valid one, it won't be held for next time. Every time I post a part, everything resets. Otherwise, since this does seem to be working as a way to write a story, I'd probably end up with a list of a million ideas which contradict each other. Since the later suggestions have to mesh with the earlier ones, it's best if people read the story parts first, and then suggest something new.

The huge man frowned. Then he put the fork in his mouth and ate the eggs. After he swallowed -- the sight of the man's intensely masculine jaw and adam's apple in motion made Drew have to readjust his legs as his cock hardened -- he sighed.

"I take it that's a genuine question, right? You aren't asking as part of a joke or something? Or a philosophical rumination on the nature of identity? You really don't recognize me?"

Drew shook his head. "Never saw you before in my life."

"But you know who you are, right?"

Drew nodded. "My name is Drew. I just moved here yesterday to take up my job as ski instructor over at Beau Banlieue Resort."

"And... where were you a week ago?"

"A week ago, I was... packing my stuff to move here?"

"From?"

"Homewood, California."

The man sat back. "No, you weren't."

"What?"

"A week ago, we were on our honeymoon in South Africa."

"No I wasn't!"

The man got up and walked out of the room. He came back with a digital camera, and held it out to Drew. Drew stepped through the pictures. Sure enough, there he was, next to the giant, muscular man, in front of various buildings. And in bed. A lot. It had to be a honeymoon; Drew couldn't imagine having that much sex otherwise, surely? And, sure enough, further back there were pictures of an airport, the wing of a plane, a limo with 'Kirk and Drew 4-Ever' on the back with a bunch of cans on strings tied to the bumper, and...

"Ah, yes, the wedding."

If Drew hadn't had a hard-on from all the images of sex with the hugest man in the world, he would have gotten one now. Drew filled out his tuxedo well, particularly with the extra muscle which he was beginning to accept, but Kirk in a tuxedo, pulling the fabric tight around every one of his massive muscles, was an object of lust beyond anything Drew could ever have imagined.

He handed the camera back without a word.

"I'm sorry, Kirk, but I just don't remember it. I've never met you before. Until I woke up this morning, I was always single. I spent the last seven years working in various ski resorts in California, and I never thought of getting married."

Kirk frowned. "Huh. I met you when you were working for a few months in Chicago, three years ago, and moved out to live with you in California when you transferred back. Maybe you should see a doctor."

"Maybe so. If it, uh, helps, I don't remember being this big. I mean, I always had good legs, but--"

Suddenly Kirk burst out laughing. Drew looked at him inquisitively.

"Sorry, little guy, but I can't help it. I've seen this plot in bad sci-fi shows a million times, but I never thought I'd actually live it."

Drew started to smile, too. "Yeah. The old 'slipping into an alternate universe' plot. You're right. I've seen it a million times, too. Should we bother seeing a doctor, do you think?"

Kirk got up and walked to Drew's side, and lifted Drew up. Drew's cock throbbed again at the ease with which Kirk's muscles pulled him up.

"Nah, let's spend the day getting... reacquainted." Drew felt something press into his back, and grinned.

Drew woke up. He heard a moan, and grinned. Kirk was certainly the right man for him to marry; not once, in the last ten years of his life -- at least, his life as he remembered it -- had he had sex as wonderful as that with a one-night stand. And the pillow talk! He envied the self who had been living with Kirk the last few years; he felt like he knew him already.

He got out of bed, yawned, and stretched. And opened his eyes.

An even heavier Drew looked back at him from the mirror. He was no longer merely "toned"; he had the upper body of a bodybuilder, now, and his legs were sculpted beyond anything he had ever seen. His neck was thick and muscular, and his body seemed to have spent a lot of time inside a gym -- even if he couldn't remember it.

A voice from the bed moaned again, and said "Drew?" With a sinking feeling in his stomach, Drew realized that the voice wasn't Kirk's. Almost without moving, he turned, dreading what he would see.

A short, red-haired man was sitting up in the bed. His body was immensely thick -- absolutely covered with muscles. Drew was reminded of dwarves from fantasy fiction, although the man wasn't really that short. Still, even Kirk hadn't had arms that large.

Or a cock that large, Drew realized, as the man got a good look at Drew's now-larger body and reacted.

"Drew? Sweetie? What's wrong?"

Drew coughed. "Uh, I don't mean to alarm you, but, um. I think we need to have... a talk."

The man gave Drew an apprehensive look. "What's wrong?"

There were footsteps in the hall. Drew turned to the door as Kirk came jogging in. He took one look at the bed, then at Drew. He sighed, then gave a lopsided grin.

"What, another? Don't tell me, I can guess -- you're a sci-fi bigamist, Drew."

Okay, the next suggestion has been received, but I have to go and do a bunch of things before I can write (including shoveling a bunch of snow... grrr...) so it may be a few hours.

Last edited by tekuno; December 14th, 2013 at 11:31 AM.
aiden831 (January 2nd, 2014), makurra (December 16th, 2013), Reeza (December 13th, 2013)
  #8   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2013, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeza View Post
I am so fucking jealous of how fast you write.
It's worse than you think; I was also chatting with someone in Skype. I'm a very fast typist.
  #9   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2013, 11:13 PM
Reasonably Insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekuno View Post
It's worse than you think; I was also chatting with someone in Skype. I'm a very fast typist.
God dammit!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
makurra (December 16th, 2013), nnnrg (December 17th, 2013)
  #10   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2013, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Drew wonders if he can control this alternate world he is in now. He tells Kirk that this guy must be one of their neighbors in their apartment building, an apartment building filled with horny men of all shapes and sizes, but subconsciously wants Kirk to be the biggest in every possible way. The Red-head in bed, named Sam, realizes that he entered the wrong apartment, since he got really drunk last night, he was having a dream that he finally got it on with the man everyone in the building finds hot Drew, and since Drew's subconscious wants Kirk the biggest his size and libido increases with every man who finds Drew hot. Kirk is now 7'2 with a 16" dick, and huge feet to match Drew loves big wide feet on men.
(Submitter didn't say whether they want to remain anonymous, so I'm going to ask before disclosing their name.)
Okay, this is overspecified again. I'm going to do my best to use as much of this as I can without disrupting the narrative, but not all of it.

Calming the red-haired guy down, in the face of the largest man he had ever seen (who happened to have entered holding a knife) took twenty minutes. In the end, Kirk had to leave the room. Such is the power of a familiar science fiction trope, though, that it took one tenth of that much time to explain the situation. Of course, getting him to believe it was something else entirely...

"Look, Drew, if you wanted to break up with me, you could just have told me. You don't need to make up some kind of ridiculous story."

"No, straight up... uh, what was your name again?"

"Fuck you."

"Really! My memories have me working in California until two days ago, but Kirk has photos of our wedding and honeymoon in South Africa last week. I don't know you, and I didn't know him either until yesterday!"

"Fuck you."

"Okay, fine, if that's the way you want to play it. You don't get your clothes back until you tell me your name, at least."

"I live across the hall, remember? A five-foot walk of shame won't kill me."

"So you're Bailey, then?"

"It's Sam, asshole! Geez! I thought you said you didn't care that I was short, but no, you've got to go and find the fucking biggest guy in the fucking state just to rub my fucking nose in it! Well you can--"

Here Sam was interrupted, as he walked straight into Kirk, who was coming back in to see how things were going. In accordance with a well-known law of physics, Sam was knocked backwards, while Kirk's greater mass merely rocked back somewhat. Drew ran over and helped Sam up -- and the two of them stood and stared, open-mouthed, at Kirk. Ripples were spreading across Kirk's body as though he were made of water, spreading from the point of impact and growing in intensity, until Kirk looked like the victim of an out-of-control Photoshop filter; little blobs of Kirk-colored matter boiled off his figure.

"See? Science fiction weirdness. Let's just hope you haven't killed him. Now put on your pants and tell me why you're here."

Sam silently accepted his pants and pulled them on. "We've been dating since you moved in six weeks ago."

"Six weeks? Are you sure?"

Sam nodded. "I've got photos, just like..."

"Kirk."

"Just like Kirk did. Does. You met my brother and my parents last week. We went out and got drunk last night to celebrate your new job, and came back here and had sex until I passed out."

Drew sighed. "I'm really sorry, Sam. I have no idea whether the me you knew is still out there somewhere, or whether I've replaced him completely. I'm not even sure what's really happening."

The two men looked at each other, and Drew felt his cock rising; Sam was about nine inches shorter than he was, but every inch was absolutely packed with muscle. He wanted nothing quite so much as to reach out and--

There was a loud moan from Kirk; the two other men immediately turned.

Kirk was solid again; he was caressing himself, eyes closed. He moaned again as his hand passed over his erection. It was so erotic a performance that it took Drew a moment to realize what was different.

"Jesus! He's even bigger!"

Kirks eyes popped open. He looked down at himself, then up at Drew and Sam, and then he smiled. "I. Am. So. Fucking. Horny." He reached out and grabbed them both.

Kirk's libido appeared to have been enlarged at least as much as the man himself. He pounded Drew's ass while giving Sam a blowjob, then demanded Drew fuck him, while Sam found himself unable to resist worshipping the massive stud's muscles. Then he fucked Sam while giving Drew a blowjob, and then...

After three exhausting hours, Drew found himself to be the only one still awake, between Sam and Kirk sitting with their backs against the back of the sofa. For that matter, he was feeling pretty lightheaded himself. Maybe his stamina had increased with the size of his muscles?

He took the opportunity to examine Kirk's new physique in detail. His muscles now bulged even larger than Sam's, and his cock -- finally soft -- had definitely grown as well. Drew's mouth watered just thinking about it. His hands and feet had grown somewhat larger, too. Drew felt like he was a child in the presence of such a giant man.

On the other hand -- literally! -- there was Sam. Sam wasn't to be ignored, either. Even with his new-and-improved physique -- Drew found himself flexing his pecs, feeling their new size and definition -- Sam looked more powerful and masculine; if anything, Sam looked like he weighed more than Drew, despite the difference in their heights.

After half an hour of simply enjoying contact with such a pair of amazing studs, Drew found that he needed to use the bathroom, and for the first time discovered what Kirk had noticed hours earlier: his larger, stronger muscles apparently came with a larger, thicker cock. "Well, well..."

He walked back to his not-exactly-husband and not-exactly-lover with a swagger, feeling his larger cock and balls swing as he moved his muscular thighs. Kirk was just waking up as he entered the room, and gave him a grin.

"Huh. I take it you didn't fall asleep just then? There's nobody new here."

Drew grinned, and shook his head. "Nah. So, what did it feel like when you were all blurry back then?"

Kirk moaned. "It was pretty incredible. It was like I was being filled up with energy."

"What do you suppose caused it?"

"Dunno. Do I look like a physicist?"

"You look like the Incredible Hulk with thinner joints, is what you look like."

Kirk grinned. "Let's wake Sam up and see if he has anything to contribute."

"Okay, then, to sum up: one, we have no clue what made me replace 'your' versions of Drew. Two, we have no idea why, when I replaced Sam's version of Drew, Kirk came along. Three, we have no clue what just happened to Kirk. Four, we have no clue whether any of it will happen again."

"That's about the size of it, Sweetheart."

"Well, what do we do?"

"How about we have some dinner."

"Great. Do we have anything to eat?"

Sam shook his head. "We were going to go grocery shopping this morning. But..."

"Yes?"

"We left our wallets at the bar. I forgot to tell you. And they won't be open again until 4."

Drew reached into his pocket -- sure enough, there was nothing there. "Shit."

Kirk sighed. "Just great. And I already noticed that my wallet isn't where I left it last night. Either it didn't shift here with me or in this universe it's somewhere else entirely.

Sam brightened up. "I've got a stash of cash for emergencies in my apartment. I'll go get that, and we can go get some lunch, and then swing by the bar on the way back."

"You're not going to run out after all?"

Sam pulled Drew over and planted a kiss on his cheek. "Are you kidding? We just had the best sex of my life. I'm not letting either of you two out of my sight if I can help it."

Drew lay back in bed. Two hours of talking over pizza and beer had produced no new theories on how this had all happened, but on the way back from the bar, Kirk had come up with an idea.

"What if you've got some control over which universe we wake up in?"

Sam frowned. "What's this we stuff? You don't even know whether I'm included in this whole thing. Maybe you're just visiting, so to speak."

"Ignore the skeptic for a minute. From what you've said, you thought about breakfast before being knocked out, and woke up to me making breakfast. Then you thought about, what, meeting new people, and woke up with Sam in your bed. Maybe you can shift us into a universe where you're rich, and we can get someone to study the subject."

"Shall we buy a lottery ticket and see if we can make it win?"

Drew shook his head. "If the last two times are any guide, it wouldn't work. It's been the same date each time."

Kirk stopped. "Hey, you're right. It's still yesterday. So to speak, that is. I hadn't noticed."

"Yeah, so we can't win the lottery."

"Well, maybe you can just wake up in a world where you're rich."

"Huh. If muscles were money, the three of us would be the fucking mint!" Sam paused to flex for some high school girls, who giggled and looked away.

That, of course, set their minds on a particular track, and the rest of the afternoon and evening had essentially been an orgy. Drew was, once again, the last one awake, but he could feel himself beginning to drift off.

Good thing Sam and Kirk seemed to be getting along. He'd hate to have two boyfriends, sort of, who couldn't stand each other...

Oh, whoops. Concentrate: money, money, money...

"Baby, are these two thu-- gentlemen your friends?"

Drew found himself prodded awake. He blinked. There was a slim-looking dirty blond man next to him in the bed. He looked at the door; Sam and Kirk were looking in from the hallway outside. Sam had a nervous frown; Kirk winked at him. Then he looked in the mirror -- he was even bigger now. He got up and looked more closely; he still didn't rival Kirk's initial, incredible build, but the only other men he had ever seen with this kind of muscle were either pro bodybuilders or Sam and Kirk. And his groin... he suddenly wished he had a ruler.

"Baby? What's wrong?"

Drew turned around. The slim man was looking at him. He tried to give a reassuring grin. "I'm afraid there's a... mix-up which is going to require some explanation."

The slim man sighed. "Baby... Drew, you didn't get in trouble over the bills again, did you? I told you -- I'll cover the expenses from now on; you just work on training."

Kirk gave him a thumbs up.

Okay, next suggestion has come in. The next part will be pretty long, and will have something... mildly disturbing in it. (No, no Lovecraft-style horrors or anything. Drew will not be tentacle raped. Still, it may be disquieting, basically because I'm a bastard and can't resist a dramatic twist if I can think of it.)

Last edited by tekuno; December 14th, 2013 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Typo!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (January 2nd, 2014), hn6huS (December 16th, 2013), makurra (December 16th, 2013), Reeza (December 14th, 2013)
  #11   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2013, 07:42 PM
Reasonably Insane

Hmmm

Well, you're doing your best, but it's getting awfully convoluted. Adding a new guy in every segment is going to be burdensome. And how much bigger can Kirk get before he becomes an unmanageable sex partner?
  #12   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2013, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeza View Post
Well, you're doing your best, but it's getting awfully convoluted. Adding a new guy in every segment is going to be burdensome. And how much bigger can Kirk get before he becomes an unmanageable sex partner?
Well, Tenchi Muyo managed to squeeze in, what, 6 love interests? And there are a whopping eight "harem" members per heroine in Fushigi Yuugi, which are the first two "harem" series I can think of, so technically there could be more balls in the air at once. (No pun intended.)

But on the other hand, this is text, rather than cartoons, so it's more difficult to keep different characters distinct, and maybe they should be limited a bit more.

(On the other hand, there's no limit to how large someone can be and still have sex in a written fantasy. :P )

I think I'm getting a bit of a grasp on the limitations of this kind of exercise, and after the next part or two, I'm going to wrap this up -- but if there's anyone out there who was desperate to participate or something, don't despair. This was far too much fun not to continue, so I'm going to start not one but two further "Choose Someone Else's Adventure"-style stories.

One will work like this one did, but with more restrictions on what can be suggested so that the story can be drawn out a bit more. (I'm thinking that that one will be a bit more soap-opera-ish, possibly? At the very least, I'm going to insist on all characters starting out "plausible".)

The other will be handled entirely differently. I'm going to start a thread in the "Story Ideas" section and build a story outline using suggestions from other people using a sort of interactive "Mad Libs" format. (That is, I'll post a sentence with blanks, and the first person to submit a reply gets their answers filled in, then I'll edit the post to fill in the blanks and then post the next sentence to be completed. When I have enough to flesh out the plot, I'll write the story.)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
Mad Dog (December 15th, 2013), makurra (December 16th, 2013), msman (December 14th, 2013), Reeza (December 14th, 2013)
  #13   Add to arcto's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2013, 10:08 PM

arcto is on a distinguished road
Nice Work

I think you are doing a great job hopefully this can continue as long as it can. It's great to give those who have ideas a chance to contribute to a story. Cannot wait to see how things progress. Hopefully, the contribution of ideas doesn't become to much, keep it and good luck with the two new additions you are planning
  #14   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2013, 10:17 PM

Okay, since I'm expecting it will take more time, I have started the Mad Libs Plot Builder Thread elsewhere. (Mwa ha ha!)
  #15   Add to arcto's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2013, 01:25 PM

hope to see you come back soon with some more juicy story bits
  #16   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2013, 08:51 PM

Sorry, I had family coming over, and then there was a family crisis during the holidays, and right now I'm busy trying to catch up on chores which built up during the visit.

Since I have another story I want to write, too, and I promised a chat partner I'd finish this one first, it'll get done.
  #17   Add to arcto's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2014, 09:54 PM

no problem, real life comes first, even though sometimes we don't want it to, but hurry back soon we miss you, well I do, lol
  #18   Add to arcto's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2014, 11:56 AM

say not to bother you but are you still working on this story, is it on hold until you get more submissions or something like that
  #19   Add to tekuno's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2014, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcto View Post
say not to bother you but are you still working on this story, is it on hold until you get more submissions or something like that
This story will have only one more part, but it will be a very long one, and I discovered that I don't have a lot of enthusiasm for writing it right now.

To be honest, this idea didn't really work out very well. Rather than getting a lot of people working on a single narrative line, it ended up being a bunch of people who wanted totally different things, and it was getting too difficult to keep tying things in without just saying "okay, I'm rejecting everything you suggested except this one little part over here". That's why the Mad Libs thread is structured the way it is ? it forces the people contributing to keep somewhat focussed, and hopefully it will be easier to build a coherent story out of the results. (That thread, unlike this one, is stalled because there are no contributions.)
The Following User Says Thank You to tekuno For This Useful Post:
nnnrg (January 24th, 2014)
  #20   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2014, 11:16 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Collaborative writing experiments typically aren't successful unless everyone who plans on contributing gets together and hashes out what they want rather than everyone sending blind submissions to have one guy writing everything...
  #21   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2014, 12:13 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
I noticed that the people responding had very different ideas about what was interesting, and that they didn't match my interests well, so I made some general suggestions, but that was all I could come up with.

The Mad Libs format might have worked better
  #22   Add to arcto's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2014, 03:49 PM

that's true everyone has different ideas of what they would like to see in a story. But, sometimes they don't mind reading a story that has someone elses ideas, that vary from their own. hopefully the mad libs things works a little better

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options